New User Shake the System

Lyndis

Ayo friends. Just your local writer and artist looking for a new venue of inspiration. Let's make something great together.

Welcome! Were so glad to have you! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Were so glad to have you!! I would love to create with you!

Ayo friends. Just your local writer and artist looking for a new venue of inspiration. Let's make something great together.

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around and writing with you in the future! What sort of things do you like to write and draw? Any favorite genres or topics?

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around and writing with you in the future! What sort of things do you like to write and draw? Any favorite genres or topics?
Nearly anything and everything, as long as it's got a thrilling story. My Least favorite thing to write is just straight romance. Otherwise, I'm really into fantasy, scifi, dark, whimsical you name it. As long as it's character focused and full of complex individuals.

You can find my art/commission thread HERE if you were interested in that.

Nearly anything and everything, as long as it's got a thrilling story. My Least favorite thing to write is just straight romance. Otherwise, I'm really into fantasy, scifi, dark, whimsical you name it. As long as it's character focused and full of complex individuals.

You can find my art/commission thread HERE if you were interested in that.

Understandable! I'm the same to be honest. I'm fine with anything so long as it's got a good story/plot to drive into. Even better when you have great writers to make it an epic tale with you.

I've taken a look as I must say, your art is wonderful! I love your style.

Understandable! I'm the same to be honest. I'm fine with anything so long as it's got a good story/plot to drive into. Even better when you have great writers to make it an epic tale with you.

I've taken a look as I must say, your art is wonderful! I love your style.
I appreciate the praise, friend! I experiment with my style often and depending on what my clients want. Which lately has been a lot of anime lmao

That's the mood for sure man. I love just making characters and throwing them into a world where adventure just spills out. It's been along time since I've found someone I've been that compatible with though. I've become pretty picky about writing styles as I've gotten older lol

I appreciate the praise, friend! I experiment with my style often and depending on what my clients want. Which lately has been a lot of anime lmao

That's the mood for sure man. I love just making characters and throwing them into a world where adventure just spills out. It's been along time since I've found someone I've been that compatible with though. I've become pretty picky about writing styles as I've gotten older lol

Of course! I'm always happy to give support and praise to others! XD Nothing wrong with anime. I'll totally commission you when I'm able to if you're still open by the time I can.

I get that. Writing styles sometimes just don't "click" with each other and that's totally fine. Not everyone you meet you'll be able to click with and write well together with, just like how you can't befriend everyone you meet, try as you might. I get just throwing characters into something and the adventure just spills out. It's fun and enjoyable, at least, hopefully. XD

Back