From what i've heard you mostly got breathing different gasses and being immune to airborne toxins. Also we really should have moved this to the discussion inbox it's really cluttering the thread

Name: Chojin Jackson
Alias/Nickname: Air Jordan
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Sign: sigless

Bar Number: 628891 located on his left hand

Physical Appearance: Chojin has long black hair that covers on of his eyes and half of his eye while exposing one light blue eye. His clothes usually are a dark red jumpsuit with rockets apply to the back and sides while his socks are white along with white army boots to go with them.

Dislikes: Evil, Universe, Robots

Strengths: Long Range fighting and Close Range fighting
Weakness: cute girls and animals and Machine Empire Baranoia

Hobbies/ Other skills: reading

Weapon of Choice: King Sword: a sword that as a symbol that resembles air and King Gun: a blaster that shoots lasters. Finally King Smasher: the King Sword and King Blaster combined together and how to do it is that you flip the front of the King Gun and slide the King Sword into it making the King Smasher

History: when Chojin was 14 he invited a pair of Power Braces off of a complex technology that he had unknowingly stole from universe and transform in OH Red in which Universe had set their eyes on him. After 4 years of fighting Universe had recreate Machine Empire Baranoia to scare Chojin into giving up but that drove him into fighting harder but he have gone a fear of robots thanks to Universe.

Other- invited the Jetter Machines five motorcycles base off the one's on OHranger
Accepted

I'm considering making a second character as I'm having trouble placing Mr House in a place so he can interact with the others.

If you'd like t than by all means.

Sorry for not updating or moving forward everyone, I'm waiting for more people to get involved before moving forward.

Back