The Chronicled World - Fantasy Nation Building

No worries :)
Life comes first, and god knows I get busy schedules too sometimes. I hope everything is ok for you.

Disregard my final post, it isn't finished. I accidentally hit post.

Edit: Ok, it is finished now.

Last edited:
@Amdarh
Your little crab god boiled along with the oceans when those volcanos erupted >: (

Also I want a meeting between our people at some point for theological debate between the heavily religious Basnans and the Candeleb Kobolds, who killed their god long ago. It'd be fun, I think.

Mate, you can't even deal with your own people!
What do you have left, a quarter of your forces? A third? I'll use your people as fur to warm me during wintertime

Mate, you can't even deal with your own people!
What do you have left, a quarter of your forces? A third? I'll use your people as fur to warm me during wintertime
Joke's on you, we lost only a few thousand, and my entire species is made up of inredibly shitty fighters! And once we kick Greenslash's teeth in, we'll be all good!

Is it me, or I remember your incredibly shitty fighters get even worse in the daylight? You're gonna wait we come visit, cowering like vermin? I mean, you couldn't handle a single monster... what will happen when you face a whole army?

Is it me, or I remember your incredibly shitty fighters get even worse in the daylight? You're gonna wait we come visit, cowering like vermin? I mean, you couldn't handle a single monster... what will happen when you face a whole army?
Ha! If you cowards can even leave your little island, we'll send you back nailed to your own flags! We'll see how much your 'God' really cares when when use you for our tests.

As for the monster, I'd like to see you little fishies try and fight a tower whilst dealing with Candeleb weaponry.

Island? What island? That's the Atheans ;) And careful with those nails, you could hurt yourself. Wouldn't want you to go squealing back to your dirty cave where you belong, eating your own finger. And we lay our lives in Tamatoa, he'll crush that towering monster of yours like it was a garden gnome.

Out of curiosity, can we play as more then one faction and can we make dragons? Out of curiosity of course.

I think it'd be best to keep it to just one faction for now, Anyway a nation of dragons or dragon-riders really wouldn't work in this setting. The Dragons that are intelligent are really too powerful to be PC's and the ones that aren't can't really be tamed. I dunno, I'm flexible on this if you really, REALLY want to do it. We can discuss it over PM, if you want to trade population for a dragon, @ChelonianCommander

Island? What island? That's the Atheans ;) And careful with those nails, you could hurt yourself. Wouldn't want you to go squealing back to your dirty cave where you belong, eating your own finger. And we lay our lives in Tamatoa, he'll crush that towering monster of yours like it was a garden gnome.
Ocean dwellers, ugh. Why would you EVER pick the ocean over a nice cavern? And trust me, our doctors are very good with the nails. We can prolong the pain for as long as possible without the subject dying from the brain trauma. At least, for a while.

Your little god will end up like all others, begging and cowering as the mortals under them realise them for the tyrants they are.

I think it'd be best to keep it to just one faction for now, Anyway a nation of dragons or dragon-riders really wouldn't work in this setting. The Dragons that are intelligent are really too powerful to be PC's and the ones that aren't can't really be tamed. I dunno, I'm flexible on this if you really, REALLY want to do it. We can discuss it over PM, if you want to trade population for a dragon, @ChelonianCommander
I mean, i've gone and made a rampaging monster the size of a small tower. How much more powerful can dragons be? Also, is it possible to edit the avilable races tab to include the Homebrew ones?

Caverns are stinky, crappy, and soon filled with candeleb corpses. Really no place to raise a family.

Caverns are stinky, crappy, and soon filled with candeleb corpses. Really no place to raise a family.
As opposed to the vile, polluted and soon to be completely red waters of the ocean, clogged with the bloated corpses of the Basnans

Careful with water, if it touches you, you might get cleaner. Imagine: dirt and stench going away. The shock might send a psychic ripple shattering your people's weak mind.

Weak? Weak?! Ha! Your slimey people's minds would break after an hour under the stress my people go through daily, all the horrors of the deep they witness constantly.

I know! Seeing these candeleb creatures all day! I understand you live in a cave, in the dark. It blunts the blow. Just, make sure never to bring in any mirrors. It would destroy the poor souls.

Back