The Chronicled World - Fantasy Nation Building

Wh-what? Horrifying? How dare you sir!
Ok, let's not start again 2 pages of insults, lazza won't like it :D

Here's an example of sahuagin

I'm not sure I follow, Chel. Like the war from that prequel? Or are you about to attack Gundertog? I thought we agreed on how the former ended; I lost but their are splinter tribes causing you trouble.

Oh I thought we were gearing up to attack each other again. I thought I remember that from somewhere. If not then that's my bad. Carry on then. :)

Hi!
Would it be possible to know how such wars are lead?
Also, @Lazzamore you say you have lost but splinter tribes cause trouble. Was that following the recent mention of one of your tribes going in the United Kingdoms? Or something else? I didn't follow at all there had been a war!

@Amdarh

Me and Lazz have done a thing in our histroies where the Orcs lauched a massive failed invasion of the United Kingdoms 150ish years ago. The Orcs lost, but hundreds, if not thousands, of Orcs managed to get in and are now constantly running independent raiding tribes within the Kingdoms, which hurts their economy.

Hiya! So, a few questions; first, is this still open for new nations? Second, where exactly is the roleplaying taking place and where are the nation sheets going? Did it even start? It sounds like you guys are already underway but I'm not seeing an IC thread or anything of that sort anywhere.

There is already one, Chel. It's under the Map tab in the IC thread. I can post the map up here too, I'll edit the OP.

Back