Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n0jnpaJoRF1sz8ftu.jpg

"So, I'll be guardin' a demon key?"
Revy inquired as she thought on that for a moment, humming and idly tapping the side of her pistol against her chin while her eyes met the ceiling.

tumblr_inline_n0jnm4GhHF1sz8ftu.jpg

"You're lookin' at a pretty hefty price here, but as long as long as you can pay..." Revy casually snatched the key and placed it in the inconspicuous location of her tank top.

tumblr_inline_n0jnnvN9sa1sz8ftu.jpg

"I'll keep that thing niiiice 'n safe for ya."

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Crow

"Pfft. Like your words would even have a chance to hurt me." Trish responded, twirling her pistol before putting it down into her holster.

"Count me in too. I usually charge a amount for a random Demon, but seeing as you have, by the sounds of it, a extremely powerful demon inside that key of yours, and someone's trying to grab it? Can't let that happen. And if this girl is coming with, you'd have more protection on your hands." As he finished that statement, Trish confronted him face to face.

9eb9c972526a271ee40a583c0bb699b5.jpg

"Dante, you better not be using this girl to ditch our mission. We're a team, remember?" "If you're so hot-blooded about the topic, why don't you just come with then? You look like you're itching for a fight." "You're not wrong about that. But our ORIGINAL job is more important." "How could the job we were previously doing be more important than a potentially dangerous demon being released?" "Uh, how about MANY potentially dangerous demons being released?! Did you forget that we were supposed to be closing a major portal opening like, RIGHT NOW?!"

giphy.gif

"Sigh. Alright, fine. Let's get on with it then." And then Dante strolled out of his shop and made way for where their mission was.

"Sigh... He's too damn hot blooded, even for his own good. Didn't even realise just how dangerous a mission we were supposed to be doing."

trish-devil-may-cry-4-86.3.jpg

"Say. Was you the guy he kept referring to, Ben right? He mentioned you during the explanation of where he was pulled." Trish asked, looking towards Ben.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oa1bmwlhW61v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ W-Wait, don't!! ❞ Eliza immediately panicked once Revy took a hold of the key. It only felt like a few seconds, but Revy would be feeling a nauseous urge building up in her body. Much like whatever was in that key, it was trying to possess her upon its vessel making physical contact with her.
"Trish, huh? I have heard quite a bit about you. Seven years makes the words rusty, but you're definitely as Dante says. And yup, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

He then turns to Elizabeth once more.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Alright, how strong is this guy pursuing you, exactly? Street? Building? City? If we're going to protect you, we need to know as much as we can about who or what we're dealing with."

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies
❝ I... I'm not sure... but whoever they are... they were able to kill my last bodyguard with no problem... and from the small glimpses I got of them as I got away... I saw blue crystals appearing from nothing around them... ❞ Eliza managed to explain to the best of her ability, keeping her eye on Revy at the same time.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Raptor Jesus

"Trish, huh? I have heard quite a bit about you. Seven years makes the words rusty, but you're definitely as Dante says. And yup, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

"You seem like a good guy. Hope you made sure he kept out of trouble. He tends to get too cocky for his own good, especially when he fought me." Trish stated, planting a hand onto her hip as she made that claim. "I was created by Mundus in the image of his former mother. When Dante beat Mundus, he had to fight me as well, in which he won and I became his Partner ever since. Even then, we still bicker to each other. I don't suppose you could shed some light as to what he did during his time with you?"

"That's vague, but I think I'm ready to kick their-"

Ben looks at Revy and dials his watch, the dial popping up alongside holograms.

"Let me guess - she's being possessed, isn't she?"

"Wouldn't put it past her if that's a demon locked in that key of hers." She exclaimed, crossing her arms as she kept her eyes locked firmly on Ben and Revy.

"Pfft. Like your words would even have a chance to hurt me." Trish responded, twirling her pistol before putting it down into her holster.

"Count me in too. I usually charge a amount for a random Demon, but seeing as you have, by the sounds of it, a extremely powerful demon inside that key of yours, and someone's trying to grab it? Can't let that happen. And if this girl is coming with, you'd have more protection on your hands." As he finished that statement, Trish confronted him face to face.

9eb9c972526a271ee40a583c0bb699b5.jpg

"Dante, you better not be using this girl to ditch our mission. We're a team, remember?" "If you're so hot-blooded about the topic, why don't you just come with then? You look like you're itching for a fight." "You're not wrong about that. But our ORIGINAL job is more important." "How could the job we were previously doing be more important than a potentially dangerous demon being released?" "Uh, how about MANY potentially dangerous demons being released?! Did you forget that we were supposed to be closing a major portal opening like, RIGHT NOW?!"

giphy.gif

"Sigh. Alright, fine. Let's get on with it then." And then Dante strolled out of his shop and made way for where their mission was.

"Sigh... He's too damn hot blooded, even for his own good. Didn't even realise just how dangerous a mission we were supposed to be doing."

trish-devil-may-cry-4-86.3.jpg

"Say. Was you the guy he kept referring to, Ben right? He mentioned you during the explanation of where he was pulled." Trish asked, looking towards Ben.

tumblr_inline_n0jnwry6aV1sz8ftu.jpg

"Ain't tryin' to hurt your feelings. Just statin' the obvious." Revy said rather matter-of-factly.

He then turns to Elizabeth once more.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"Alright, how strong is this guy pursuing you, exactly? Street? Building? City? If we're going to protect you, we need to know as much as we can about who or what we're dealing with."

tumblr_inline_n0jnoimm6M1sz8ftu.jpg

Revy paused, her expression turning to a glare upon hearing both Dante and Ben insisting that they help as well. "Woah, hold up there. I ain't about to work along side you two---"
tumblr_oa1bmwlhW61v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ W-Wait, don't!! ❞ Eliza immediately panicked once Revy took a hold of the key. It only felt like a few seconds, but Revy would be feeling a nauseous urge building up in her body. Much like whatever was in that key, it was trying to possess her upon its vessel making physical contact with her.

❝ I... I'm not sure... but whoever they are... they were able to kill my last bodyguard with no problem... and from the small glimpses I got of them as I got away... I saw blue crystals appearing from nothing around them... ❞ Eliza managed to explain to the best of her ability, keeping her eye on Revy at the same time.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_n0jnp5xnb81sz8ftu.jpg

"--WHAT THE HELL?!"
Revy shouted as she could feel whatever the hell was in that key suddenly try and take over her body, immediately dropping it soon after, but also staying on guard to make sure no one else tried to grab her paycheck.

tumblr_inline_n0jno0t3sO1sz8ftu.jpg

"HEY, DUMBASS!! HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GUARD THIS THING IF WE CAN'T TOUCH IT WITHOUT BEING FUCKING POSSESSED!!!???" Revy shouted to Eliza, not really liking the idea of getting possessed by some demon.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

"You seem like a good guy. Hope you made sure he kept out of trouble. He tends to get too cocky for his own good, especially when he fought me." Trish stated, planting a hand onto her hip as she made that claim. "I was created by Mundus in the image of his former mother. When Dante beat Mundus, he had to fight me as well, in which he won and I became his Partner ever since. Even then, we still bicker to each other. I don't suppose you could shed some light as to what he did during his time with you?"

"Wouldn't put it past her if that's a demon locked in that key of hers." She exclaimed, crossing her arms as she kept her eyes locked firmly on Ben and Revy.

"Ain't tryin' to hurt your feelings. Just statin' the obvious." Revy said rather matter-of-factly.

Revy paused, her expression turning to a glare upon hearing both Dante and Ben insisting that they help as well. "Woah, hold up there. I ain't about to work along side you two---"

tumblr_inline_n0iev2m4aQ1sscfgw.jpg

"--WHAT THE HELL?!"
Revy shouted as she could feel whatever the hell was in that key suddenly try and take over her body, immediately dropping it soon after, but also staying on guard to make sure no one else tried to grab her paycheck.

"HEY, DUMBASS!! HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GUARD THIS THING IF WE CAN'T TOUCH IT WITHOUT BEING FUCKING POSSESSED!!!???" Revy shouted to Eliza, not really liking the idea of getting possessed by some demon.

"If anything, Revy," Ben says, "things work out better if we work together. She's gonna need all the help she can get if we don't know much about this guy who's after her."

He then turns to Trish.

"It's a pretty long story. Mainly involved hanging around gloomy old Gotham to overthrow some bad guy named Bane, but I think you know that part already. Where to begin..."

Ben then nods as he looks at Revy, acting all strange, before she returned to normal.

hQjrZEP.jpg

"You know, you can't just carelessly hold a demon artifact without precautions. They're not... well... regular artifacts. Just keep it on Elizabeth while we protect her. She knows how it works."

Last edited:
"That's vague, but I think I'm ready to kick their-"

Ben looks at Revy and dials his watch, the dial popping up alongside holograms.

"Let me guess - she's being possessed, isn't she?"

@Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus

tumblr_inline_n0jnp5xnb81sz8ftu.jpg

"--WHAT THE HELL?!"

"If anything, Revy," Ben says, "things work out better if we work together. She's gonna need all the help she can get if we don't know much about this guy who's after her."

He then turns to Trish.

"It's a pretty long story. Mainly involved hanging around gloomy old Gotham to overthrow some bad guy named Bane, but I think you know that part already. Where to begin..."

Ben then nods as he looks at Revy, acting all strange, before she returned to normal.

hQjrZEP.jpg

"You know, you can't just carelessly hold a demon artifact without precautions. They're not... well... regular artifacts. Just keep it on Elizabeth while we protect her. She knows how it works."

tumblr_oa1bj3PKs31v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ S-Sorry! I forgot to mention that it looks like I'm the only person who can hold onto it without... that happening. Maybe that's why this key has been with my family for years and years, that we're... I guess, immune to it? ❞ Well, that seemed to be the only logical explanation, given that she had only realized today that she's been holding onto a thing that's keeping a dangerous demon sealed inside it. Unlike how the key reacted when in Revy's grasp, Eliza picked it up and reattached it to her necklace as if it weren't a problem for her.

❝ We... should get going. ❞ she mumbled before heading outside. While she did ask for assistance and protection, she was a bit impatient to get moving. Probably terrible timing, but as soon as Eliza walked outside... she was shot right in the shoulder. A clear sniper shot from a building's rooftop.

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus @Crow

❝ S-Sorry! I forgot to mention that it looks like I'm the only person who can hold onto it without... that happening. Maybe that's why this key has been with my family for years and years, that we're... I guess, immune to it? ❞ Well, that seemed to be the only logical explanation, given that she had only realized today that she's been holding onto a thing that's keeping a dangerous demon sealed inside it. Unlike how the key reacted when in Revy's grasp, Eliza picked it up and reattached it to her necklace as if it weren't a problem for her.

❝ We... should get going. ❞ she mumbled before heading outside. While she did ask for assistance and protection, she was a bit impatient to get moving. Probably terrible timing, but as soon as Eliza walked outside... she was shot right in the shoulder. A clear sniper shot from a building's rooftop.

tumblr_inline_n0jnmzTu681sz8ftu.jpg

"Tch. Well let's get going. We've gotta job to do." Revy said, despite the fact that she still didn't like the fact that Dante and Ben were tagging along. She was still getting paid either way.

As they made their way outside, a male about Revy's age seemed to be waiting on them. Or, well, more so Revy specifically.

However, right when they made their way outside.... her client was shot in the fucking shoulder.

tumblr_inline_n0iczcWB1z1sscfgw.jpg

"SON OF A BITCH!!" She shouted angrily as she quickly pulled out both her guns. Although she wasn't too concerned about Eliza's life, she was concerned about a paycheck. And, like it or not, this chick was the one paying her.

With both her guns now aimed towards the direction of the shot, Revy began to look around for the shooter.

Last edited:

"We're gonna have to treat her wound immediately! Cognito!"

As his eyes briefly glow purple, Ben shields him and Elizabeth in a thick protective mana dome. Ben, carrying Elizabeth, heads to the nearest indoor zone, attempting to find a first-aid kit to treat her.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"You're gonna be OK, Elizabeth..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

"Hey Trish! Are you actually coming or what?!" Dante yelled out as he came back after seeing that she didn't follow immediately. "Yeah! You just get there ahead of me I'll catch up!"

ca9c5c5e67cfdf7a20c0830630e7c8041431270039_large.jpg

"Well, as much as I'd love to help you guys out with the one sealed away Demon, I have to help seal away possibly hundreds of them. Good luck you lot. Demons are notorious for being manipulative so expect that guy to try anything to get you to release him." Trish exclaimed as she immediately began running off towards Dante and they took off outside the city towards their destination.

Wyatt Haliwell

Wyatt was originally going to head back to the UN like Mason had told him too. He had fully intended to do that, but he just couldn't. He had instead orbed himself to the nearest bar in the city and had a drink. He had only had one and hadn't been paying attention until he heard a gun shot ring outside. He rushed outside and saw an injured woman and Ben. " Hey kid, I can help you. I'm a healer," he said, hoping to be able to get to her. He could pour his whitelighter powers into her and heal the wound. It wouldn't be as insane as the time he had healed his mom from a deadly coma, but he knew that it was important to help her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

Wyatt Haliwell

Wyatt was originally going to head back to the UN like Mason had told him too. He had fully intended to do that, but he just couldn't. He had instead orbed himself to the nearest bar in the city and had a drink. He had only had one and hadn't been paying attention until he heard a gun shot ring outside. He rushed outside and saw an injured woman and Ben. " Hey kid, I can help you. I'm a healer," he said, hoping to be able to get to her. He could pour his whitelighter powers into her and heal the wound. It wouldn't be as insane as the time he had healed his mom from a deadly coma, but he knew that it was important to help her.

"Thanks for the assist," Ben thanks, "well then Elizabeth, can you move your arm?"

He nods for a bit.

"Guy whose name I haven't figured, get Revy, Dante & Trish," Ben says as he dials his watch, holograms popping up.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Something tells me that underground is the safest option."

Ben smacked the popped-up dial down as his body begins to transform. His body was coated in an odd, mechanical armour...

QJv3jn7.jpg

"ARMODRILLO!"

Armodrillo as it was called began to vibrate its arms like jackhammers.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow

James Hunter

James really wished that he had thought of how he was going to explain why he had followed her into an alley. Sometimes he wished he hadn't found a way to get involved in another person's live unintentionally at all. He took a deep breath, racing through his options.

There was the truth when he approached. He could tell her that he had come here because he had been tasked by a woman who made it rain. He could lie and say that he found her to be pretty and didn't want to be seen wet. He could also choose to opt for awkward silence.

He settled on a partial truth. " Well, I was hiding from the rain under an umbrella and when the person who saw you arrive getting wet, she tasked me with making sure you stayed dry," he replied, leaving out some minor details.

@Minerva @Blacksmith @Takumi

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt quickly took to work, healing the shoulder and after he was finished, he looked over at the others. He assumed that the others who he hadn't caught the names of were Revy, Dante and Trish. He turned to them. " The kid says that the best bet is going underground so that you can be safe and we can take the woman to safety."

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Revy, who was still aiming her guns at the top of the building to find the shooter, immediately snapped her head back when Wyatt approached her.

tumblr_inline_n0id0wtJBe1sscfgw.jpg

"Who the fuck even are you!?" Revy shouted, not too fond of the fact that even more people were helping out now, meaning the more likely it was that her pay would get docked.

tumblr_inline_n0iczzs8zR1sscfgw.jpg

"And fuck that! I'm Revy Two Hands, bitch! I don't need to worry about being safe! This cocksucker just shot my fuckin' paycheck, so now he's gonna be choosin' which asshole to shit out of when I'm through with him!!" Revy shouted again before turning to face the building again, still looking for that damn sniper.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt had a feeling that he was going to have to do something he didn't want to do and he was right when she had snapped her head back so fast when she looked over at him.

" I am Wyatt Halliwell to answer you quite honestly. I'm a -," he debated his next few words carefully based on her reaction and the gun in her hand. " -a healer who doesn't need any form of repayment."

Wyatt wasn't sure why he had chosen those words in particular, but they were said. " Hurting him might be good for now, but perhaps it would be even better if we retreated for now and be able to shoot him down without us knowing what we are doing. If we let him think he is doing good, well, then, he won't expect when the tables are turned on him," Wyatt replied. If that didn't work, he would shrug and try to see the possible open roofs where he could orb to see if he could find the sniper and literally bring him to Revy.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus

tumblr_inline_n0jnmzTu681sz8ftu.jpg

"Tch. Well let's get going. We've gotta job to do." Revy said, despite the fact that she still didn't like the fact that Dante and Ben were tagging along. She was still getting paid either way.

As they made their way outside, a male about Revy's age seemed to be waiting on them. Or, well, more so Revy specifically.

However, right when they made their way outside.... her client was shot in the fucking shoulder.

tumblr_inline_n0iczcWB1z1sscfgw.jpg

"SON OF A BITCH!!" She shouted angrily as she quickly pulled out both her guns. Although she wasn't too concerned about Eliza's life, she was concerned about a paycheck. And, like it or not, this chick was the one paying her.

With both her guns now aimed towards the direction of the shot, Revy began to look around for the shooter.

"We're gonna have to treat her wound immediately! Cognito!"

As his eyes briefly glow purple, Ben shields him and Elizabeth in a thick protective mana dome. Ben, carrying Elizabeth, heads to the nearest indoor zone, attempting to find a first-aid kit to treat her.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"You're gonna be OK, Elizabeth..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus
"Hey Trish! Are you actually coming or what?!" Dante yelled out as he came back after seeing that she didn't follow immediately. "Yeah! You just get there ahead of me I'll catch up!"

ca9c5c5e67cfdf7a20c0830630e7c8041431270039_large.jpg

"Well, as much as I'd love to help you guys out with the one sealed away Demon, I have to help seal away possibly hundreds of them. Good luck you lot. Demons are notorious for being manipulative so expect that guy to try anything to get you to release him." Trish exclaimed as she immediately began running off towards Dante and they took off outside the city towards their destination.

Wyatt Haliwell

"Thanks for the assist," Ben thanks, "well then Elizabeth, can you move your arm?"

He nods for a bit.

"Guy whose name I haven't figured, get Revy, Dante & Trish," Ben says as he dials his watch, holograms popping up.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Something tells me that underground is the safest option."

Ben smacked the popped-up dial down as his body begins to transform. His body was coated in an odd, mechanical armour...

QJv3jn7.jpg

"ARMODRILLO!"

Armodrillo as it was called began to vibrate its arms like jackhammers.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt quickly took to work, healing the shoulder and after he was finished, he looked over at the others. He assumed that the others who he hadn't caught the names of were Revy, Dante and Trish. He turned to them. " The kid says that the best bet is going underground so that you can be safe and we can take the woman to safety."

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Crow
Revy, who was still aiming her guns at the top of the building to find the shooter, immediately snapped her head back when Wyatt approached her.

tumblr_inline_n0id0wtJBe1sscfgw.jpg

"Who the fuck even are you!?" Revy shouted, not too fond of the fact that even more people were helping out now, meaning the more likely it was that her pay would get docked.

tumblr_inline_n0iczzs8zR1sscfgw.jpg

"And fuck that! I'm Revy Two Hands, bitch! I don't need to worry about being safe! This cocksucker just shot my fuckin' paycheck, so now he's gonna be choosin' which asshole to shit out of when I'm through with him!!" Revy shouted again before turning to face the building again, still looking for that damn sniper.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin
Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt had a feeling that he was going to have to do something he didn't want to do and he was right when she had snapped her head back so fast when she looked over at him.

" I am Wyatt Halliwell to answer you quite honestly. I'm a -," he debated his next few words carefully based on her reaction and the gun in her hand. " -a healer who doesn't need any form of repayment."

Wyatt wasn't sure why he had chosen those words in particular, but they were said. " Hurting him might be good for now, but perhaps it would be even better if we retreated for now and be able to shoot him down without us knowing what we are doing. If we let him think he is doing good, well, then, he won't expect when the tables are turned on him," Wyatt replied. If that didn't work, he would shrug and try to see the possible open roofs where he could orb to see if he could find the sniper and literally bring him to Revy.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Raptor Jesus
tumblr_oa1aswTFZB1v3qowuo10_100.png

❝ O-Oh... thank you. ❞ Eliza was mildly surprised to see that the gunshot wound was healed up in a matter of time. Sure, the soreness of being shot there remained, but she could tell that that feeling would go away some time later. She wasn't sure how to contribute to the situation, given that she was the one who requested protection against this assailant in the first place.

Speaking of the sniper in question, Revy would notice that whoever could be up on that rooftop, there wasn't anyone present. Most likely on the move after them, thinking that Eliza couldn't get any further after one shot.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

❝ O-Oh... thank you. ❞ Eliza was mildly surprised to see that the gunshot wound was healed up in a matter of time. Sure, the soreness of being shot there remained, but she could tell that that feeling would go away some time later. She wasn't sure how to contribute to the situation, given that she was the one who requested protection against this assailant in the first place.

Speaking of the sniper in question, Revy would notice that whoever could be up on that rooftop, there wasn't anyone present. Most likely on the move after them, thinking that Eliza couldn't get any further after one shot.

Armodrillo vibrated his arms as it came in contact with the floor, digging a deep, slanting, straight hole in the ground as it quakes, all with a single round of vibrations

"Everyone! We've got to move!" Armodrillo exclaims as he gestures for Elizabeth and the other four to get into the tunnel first.

"Don't even think of that paycheck if we can't all get outta here in one piece!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Raptor Jesus

Revy only ignored Wyatt's words, instead opting to keep looking for the sniper. However, once she realized that the sniper had ran away with his tail between his legs, Revy's look went from one of anger to one of simple annoyance.

"Tch. Figures that coward would run away before I could kill his ass." Revy muttered as she twirled both her pistols by the handles with both index fingers before placing them back in their holsters. Turning to Liza, Revy was relieved that her wound had been healed, if only for the sake that she'd still get paid.

"Yeah, that's a neat fuckin' magic trick ya got goin' on, but I'd like to get goin' so I can get paid already." She said as she began walking o--
Armodrillo vibrated his arms as it came in contact with the floor, digging a deep, slanting, straight hole in the ground as it quakes, all with a single round of vibrations

"Everyone! We've got to move!" Armodrillo exclaims as he gestures for Elizabeth and the other four to get into the tunnel first.

"Don't even think of that paycheck if we can't all get outta here in one piece!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Raptor Jesus
...or they could take the underground route like a bunch of pussies. Okay.

Deciding it was best not to argue, lord knows she wanted to, Revy simply grabbed Liza and hopped down inside the hole, though not before looking up at Ben and flipping him off.

black-lagoon-19-u-mad-2.jpg

"Fuck off, ya overgrown jackhammer! I don't give two shits about the rest'a you dumbasses who decided to help out. All I care about is me 'n my contact here making it out alive so I can get paid."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt offered a smile over to the woman when he heard her say thank you. Maybe once they weren't going to kill each other or be shot, he would get a better chance to introduce himself to the others. He looked over at her and made a mental note to himself to summon the sword that once belong to King Arthur if he needed too. He shrugged, not sure what else there was to say.

Wyatt had already decided that he was going to get away from the chick before she got too trigger happy and decided to shot at something. He understood the passion for the fight. He had it himself in strides when he needed too.

Another thing that Wyatt made a note of was to ask the Ben kid how he had become a creature that could dig tunnels as fast as he did. He wasn't sure if he would like the answer.

" Hopefully none of us have to be told twice about such a thing," Wyatt replied, hoping that the woman with the gun would follow them.

" I hate to agree, but the charge will have to come first. We need to make sure he is okay. My healing is good, but I don't think it can be good if the shot could kill. It's less of a magic trick and more of.... actual magic."

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt offered a smile over to the woman when he heard her say thank you. Maybe once they weren't going to kill each other or be shot, he would get a better chance to introduce himself to the others. He looked over at her and made a mental note to himself to summon the sword that once belong to King Arthur if he needed too. He shrugged, not sure what else there was to say.

Wyatt had already decided that he was going to get away from the chick before she got too trigger happy and decided to shot at something. He understood the passion for the fight. He had it himself in strides when he needed too.

Another thing that Wyatt made a note of was to ask the Ben kid how he had become a creature that could dig tunnels as fast as he did. He wasn't sure if he would like the answer.

" Hopefully none of us have to be told twice about such a thing," Wyatt replied, hoping that the woman with the gun would follow them.

" I hate to agree, but the charge will have to come first. We need to make sure he is okay. My healing is good, but I don't think it can be good if the shot could kill. It's less of a magic trick and more of.... actual magic."

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow
God, okay, this guy needed to shut the fuck up.

Deciding that she did not like being told what to do, Revy pulled out her pistol and placed it directly under Wyatt's chin, a pissed off glare being shot his way as she leaned forward. So forward, in fact, that if Wyatt were to inhale through his nose, he'd get a strong scent of old cigarettes and alcohol invade his nostrils.

tumblr_inline_n0jnpjIHMW1sz8ftu.jpg

"You listen here, and you listen here well, motherfucker. I'm not about to listen to some pompous little bitch tell me what to fuckin' do on my job. If I wanna shoot a cocksucker in the throat for looking at me wrong, that's what I'll fucking do. If you got a problem with that, keep it to yourself. Otherwise you'll be too worried about trying to get your foot outta your own asshole to even talk to me."

With that, Revy shoved Wyatt back with enough force to land him on his butt before continuing on.

@Lucky @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

Wyatt Halliwell

Wyatt didn't expect what happened next to him.

He remained calm when she placed the pistol under his chin, unphased by the fact that she was holding a gun to his face. Actually, his expression was unreadable, though, he was still smiling which was funny. Most people wouldn't smile when there was a gun to their face, but Wyatt wasn't most people in this situation.

Wyatt looked over at her and about mid-way through her second sentence, orbed a few feet away. To make sure that Revy didn't try the same stunt again on him, he took a precaution and put up his orbing shield, but for his own protection and hers. He wasn't exactly going to be merciless if she didn't try to combat or make a threat against him. And he didn't plan on hurting anyone expect the enemy.

Revy would be met by either the air or an orb shield, dependent on if she noticed he had orbed in the first place. " We're on the same side, you really don't want to piss me off," he said. As an added precaution, he made a plan to attempt to orb the gun if she tried to shoot him. On top of that, both for his own safety and in case they encountered enemies underground, he summoned Exabuilar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back