Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived The Core Systems: Ostra - Wielden Colony

Hinata giggled nervously. "In their defense, we're in the middle of an asteroid field, and there's stuff all over the place." He reasoned, trying not to make their brief hosts mad through bad manners while they were in the building. The young mechanic quickly jogged after Mizumi. How the heck was she so fast, weighing that much and being that small?

"hmm fine il cut them some slack... still they just as easily could bring the building down... plenty space ont he surface." Mizumi wasn't really rushing this time. Hinata was simply lagging behind...in this form she is supposed to be the slowest. She was however hoping Titania wasn't getting herself into trouble.

Hinata managed to catch up properly and keep Mizumi's pace now, sighing in relief. "I guess you're right, but it would be on them for that decision." The young feminine man reasoned quietly.

"fine fine... Lets. Just get Titania and get away from here." Mizumi coukd feel it that they were unwelcome guests and she wasnt exactly a big fan of schools either.

Meanwhile.titania still kept. Searching for the exit or Mizumi. Asking who ever she met if they had seen a five tailed fox girl or directions to the exit of the place.

Hinata and Mizumi were getting closer to Titania with each step.

It wasn't long before they reunited, Hinata gasping in excitement. "Titania!" He quickly rushed over to the automaton and embraced her. "Sorry for flinging you out like that."

Titania soon enough spotted thebtwo people she was searching for. But before she could react to it Hinata was already embracing her... How did he get there that fast? "Yeah... Dont worry about it. My body was designed to take theese kinds of hits."

Mizumi in the background pouted and went red in the face for a moment before going back to normal. She seemed. To be jealous that Hinata was touching up Titania like that.

Hinata pulled away from the hug of reunity, smiling innocently at the similar sized Magius Engine. "Let's head out then, yeah?" He asked, turning and smiling just as innocently at Mizumi. "C'mon, before they try to put us in class!"

"If they try il blow it up...." She shuddered a lil "I hate schools" Mizumi continued and waited for Titania to get a bit closer.

"You allright?" The fox girl asked Titania who just nodded."Well im on once piece so thats something...broke the spear though." Titania Explained while following the two out of the building.

@Sayasama “oh, ok” Jiang said disappointed.”yeah, I would sure.” she added a bit more positive after that. Then she pointed her attention back on the task at hand. She leaned a bit backwards to see the books higher on. Up high way out of her reach was a pretty big book with a perfect round circle on the spine. potions for rare diseases the title read. That she wanted to read. Stubbornly she pulled the ladder that was standing in the room in the direction of the book and climbed on it. In her frustration even that way she could nearly reached it. Nearly because she was still a bit too short.
Domain tried to act as though she didn't hear the disappointment in the girls voice, her business smile dampening as she tried to play it off. She really didn't have a place for the girl to stay... But... "I guess that doesn't mean that I can't ask around." She murmured, "I guess I'll ask around then..."
Domain glanced over at the girl, her eyes widening as she took notice of what she was trying to do. Jiang had dared to climb up on one of the ladders in order to try and reach a book. "Tachi!" Domain cried, summoning her familiar on sheer instinct. "Get that book for her and make sure she gets down safely!" Domain demanded. It was clear that she was frightened for the girl. Domain herself wasn't very fond of ladders, especially since she fell off one as a child and broke her arm. She watched as Tachi easily jumped up to the shelf that the girl was trying to reach and handed her the book.
"This is the one, right?" He asked carefully, his gaze locked on Jiang as he held himself in place with one arm.

Hinata frowned when Mizumi said that, as he and Titania approached. "Don't you dare!" He told her in his best attempt to seem stern - it really didn't work though.

"What's that spear for," Hinata asked. "Surely you don't need it to defend yourself?"

"Fine fine... Spoilsport..." Mizumi said before sticking her. Tongue out for a moment and hugging up to Titanias side.

"longer reach amd i dont have to dirty my own hands." Titania explained. "you said you cleared outbthe armory... Did you find any more of these?"

Hinata pouted cutely at Mizumi as the three were reunited properly, turning back to the route he and Mizumi took to reach this point.

"I suppose that's fair enough. Yeah, I have everything in the armory stored in my shop."

Letting go of Titania mizumi folkowed ahinata back to the pod. All the while Titania just nodded. "Here is me hoping that theres a spear or two left." while thinking on that she decidee to grab a pistol... Can never know when that could get useful.

Hopping inside the pod after the three reached it, Hinata gestured the others in before lifting off back to the workshop, which was still floating high up in the air.

Upon arrival, Hinata immediately spotted Annie relaxed on a clean spot of the ground engrossed in her opaline, perhaps playing some kind of game.

Playing a game... from what Titania heard last from that Slif before flying off into the blue wild yonder she wouldn't be surprised to see her plotting her revenge for it. Once the pod reunited with its Ship Titania immediately left in search of the weapons Hinata pulled out. eventually finding the crates she dug into them, tossing about all sorts of antique weapons...and spellslinging SMG physical projectile weapons. throwing them aside too she pulled out something big. "Hmm thats for the enviro suits..." She put that down next to her. at the bottom she found what she wanted a pair of spellslingers. Small sidearms that can fire off 9 times before needing to recharge...as well as a replacement red spear. The rest of the weapons were old junk she wasnt interested in and neither would Mmizumi be.

Meanwhile Mizumi remained in the pod with Hinata and this time shel make sure he doesn't repeat these events once more. She did spot Annie on the floor staring that that weird soft thing. "Id better keep an careful eye on the slif...they don't like being splattered." She whispered in Hinatas ear when she noticed a spot where Annie had made a huge splat against the wall.

Domain tried to act as though she didn't hear the disappointment in the girls voice, her business smile dampening as she tried to play it off. She really didn't have a place for the girl to stay... But... "I guess that doesn't mean that I can't ask around." She murmured, "I guess I'll ask around then..."
Domain glanced over at the girl, her eyes widening as she took notice of what she was trying to do. Jiang had dared to climb up on one of the ladders in order to try and reach a book. "Tachi!" Domain cried, summoning her familiar on sheer instinct. "Get that book for her and make sure she gets down safely!" Domain demanded. It was clear that she was frightened for the girl. Domain herself wasn't very fond of ladders, especially since she fell off one as a child and broke her arm. She watched as Tachi easily jumped up to the shelf that the girl was trying to reach and handed her the book.
"This is the one, right?" He asked carefully, his gaze locked on Jiang as he held himself in place with one arm.

“yes, thank you” Jiang said taking the book from Tachi. Then she simply jumped off the ladder, using her wings to get safely to the ground. With the book in her hands she looked at the girl. Jiang didn’t really understand why the girl looked so frighten. It wasn’t that she was in real danger or anything. “I have wings it’s ok.” she said to the girl while folding her wings back.

“With that woman? You could blind fold her, bind an arm. And strip her bare to fight an army. She’s still manage to lock her way though it. She has a sort of...prosperous energy to her. She’s a bit of a good luck charm, you could say.” Stone smiled, shaking his head. He returned his attention to Asmodeus, scratching his chin. “Huh...”

@Raffia Kiryuin
Annie visibly shifted, stowing her opaline away in her body and lifting herself into a proper stance. "Dude. The fuck." Hinata frowned deeply. "Sorry Annie." The sli'f bounded over in one go so she was super close to Hinata, then raised a pointed tentacle and...hit Hinata gently over the head with it. "Get some driving lessons, for fuck's sake." She told him grumpily. "I will." Annie grumbled. "I'm kidding, idiot. Just watch where you're going next time, kay? Fuck." No harm no foul this time at least.
_______________________​
@SnekySnoo
Kyo smirked. "I'd actually believe that. Kinda surprised though; her and her son didn't take anything off me in leaving." He frowned, he was actually hoping they'd have pickpocketed something off him.
That's when Asmodeus realized. "THEY STOLE MY FUCKING LIGHTER!"

Stone could stop himself from laughing as he shook his head. “If they stole that, you might want to check your-“ breaking his train of thought, he patted his waist a moment before sighing. “My belt, my money, AND my matches....great...that makes six times in a row.”

Bay lit a cigar with her new found trinket as she walked the quaint streets of Ostra, snickering passively. “Dumb fucks never knew what hit ‘em...hope that short stack gets the note I slipped ‘im...between him and Stoney boy, I might go straight for a night...” she laughed a little louder as Jamal followed from a distance, embraced by how casually she could make such remarks out loud.

Kyo raised his eyebrows and began checking his person carefully - nothing else was stolen - courtesy of his method of stowing his belongings much the same way as sli'f do (inside his body), specifically for him, within his prosthetic limbs; completely sealed unless they're in use. Something he DID find though, was a small piece of paper. "What's this." He opened the note to read it, Mod grumbling quietly as he packed more dried leaves into his pipe - carefully, to make sure the smoldering fire didn't get completely knocked out. "I'm gonna shit in her drink." He growled.

Back