Side Story The Goddess II: Fate of the Old Gods

"Double check my..." Eli started patting himself down. He slowly threw his head back and sighed. "C.O.R.I... her holographic projector is gone."

"Gone?" The Light Monk thinned his eyes. "You've lost one of the most significant weapons in our arsenal?"

"I haven't lost her, she has been stolen."

"And that's better?"

"Relax, Toren. C.O.R.I.'s strong. She'd swifter delete herself than fall into the Empire's hand. The Projector is encrypted, and we have a spare copy of her A.I. back at Valla..."

"That's rather callous, Eli, don't you think?" Walker tilted his head. "Her soul may be made of code, but she can think and feel as much as the rest of us. Perhaps we should go retrieve her?"

"We could use her help about now, Eli," Doctor Natu stepped away from her patient's side and approached Toren's table. "She's smart."

"We don't have time to head back to Valla. We don't have time to look for her. We need to work with what we've got."

"If that's how you feel, Eli, I can't change that... but perhaps we should ask your friends how they feel?"

"Thank you, I'm fine. I--" The boy wheezed, dusting himself off. He brushed his white hair from his face and stared dead into Valkyrie's eyes. "Shit. Can't be here. You see where Willow went? Shit. Forget I asked. Thanks for your help-- bye!"

Without another work, the teen sprinted off into the crowd, leaving deep, muddy foot prints in his wake.

"Valkryie, Rei, Alice, Jeff, she-who-will-not-share-her-name, it's good to finally meet you all," Walker gave the Returned a welcoming smile. "I only wish we were meeting under more... amiable conditions. I trust that you're here for the book?"
View attachment 6962
"The Book?" Izana scowled. "I thought we were here for the girl... we're here for Flayn?"

"Flayn!" Toren's eyes widened. He turned back to face Eli. "What happened to the book? What happened to the meeting? The basement? Should we add it to the list, or...?"

"We'll do them all, Toren. That's what the Returned are for. We're going to do them all."

@Jeremi
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Crunch @Capri @Lucky

"Well, at least now you know what to keep an eye on if someone else bumps into you like that?" The Alice offered and winced slightly when Eli did in fact have something stolen from him and was promptly scolded for it. Scratching the back of her head, she considered it a moment.

"I could go and try to get her back." Alice grumbled a bit. She didn't really want to, but if Cori was so important for this...or whatever, then for Eli at least she'd go out of her way. Then again, Eli wasn't in a rush to get her back, so...

"Cause, y'know, things like this shouldn't really slide since you did get something stolen from you, Bro. If you want to go ahead with whatever this book thing is instead though, then..." She added, shrugging.

"You can just send me instead. I don't think I have anymore healing sessions lined up, and since you need the Returned here for the meeting, anyway, might as well keep most of them here." Katara commented from where she leaned against an unoccupied desk. She was willing to help any way she could, and this meeting was important for the Returned to hear. Also this Alice didn't seem too eager to go if you asked Katara. Oh well.

@Sark @Capri @Minerva @Crunch @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Double check my..." Eli started patting himself down. He slowly threw his head back and sighed. "C.O.R.I... her holographic projector is gone."

"Gone?" The Light Monk thinned his eyes. "You've lost one of the most significant weapons in our arsenal?"

"I haven't lost her, she has been stolen."

"And that's better?"

"Relax, Toren. C.O.R.I.'s strong. She'd swifter delete herself than fall into the Empire's hand. The Projector is encrypted, and we have a spare copy of her A.I. back at Valla..."

"That's rather callous, Eli, don't you think?" Walker tilted his head. "Her soul may be made of code, but she can think and feel as much as the rest of us. Perhaps we should go retrieve her?"

"We could use her help about now, Eli," Doctor Natu stepped away from her patient's side and approached Toren's table. "She's smart."

"We don't have time to head back to Valla. We don't have time to look for her. We need to work with what we've got."

"If that's how you feel, Eli, I can't change that... but perhaps we should ask your friends how they feel?"

"Thank you, I'm fine. I--" The boy wheezed, dusting himself off. He brushed his white hair from his face and stared dead into Valkyrie's eyes. "Shit. Can't be here. You see where Willow went? Shit. Forget I asked. Thanks for your help-- bye!"

Without another work, the teen sprinted off into the crowd, leaving deep, muddy foot prints in his wake.

"Valkryie, Rei, Alice, Jeff, she-who-will-not-share-her-name, it's good to finally meet you all," Walker gave the Returned a welcoming smile. "I only wish we were meeting under more... amiable conditions. I trust that you're here for the book?"
View attachment 6962
"The Book?" Izana scowled. "I thought we were here for the girl... we're here for Flayn?"

"Flayn!" Toren's eyes widened. He turned back to face Eli. "What happened to the book? What happened to the meeting? The basement? Should we add it to the list, or...?"

"We'll do them all, Toren. That's what the Returned are for. We're going to do them all."

@Jeremi
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Crunch @Capri @Lucky

What a peculiar boy...Valkyrie thought to herself. She listened on to what the others were talking about, but as it stood there didn't even seem to be a formation of a plan. Instead, she chose to follow the muddy footprints of the boy. Let the others squabble and plan for the time being. Valkyrie will join in when a decent plan has been formed

@Sark @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crunch @Capri @Lucky

"Well, at least now you know what to keep an eye on if someone else bumps into you like that?" The Alice offered and winced slightly when Eli did in fact have something stolen from him and was promptly scolded for it. Scratching the back of her head, she considered it a moment.

"I could go and try to get her back." Alice grumbled a bit. She didn't really want to, but if Cori was so important for this...or whatever, then for Eli at least she'd go out of her way. Then again, Eli wasn't in a rush to get her back, so...

"Cause, y'know, things like this shouldn't really slide since you did get something stolen from you, Bro. If you want to go ahead with whatever this book thing is instead though, then..." She added, shrugging.

"You can just send me instead. I don't think I have anymore healing sessions lined up, and since you need the Returned here for the meeting, anyway, might as well keep most of them here." Katara commented from where she leaned against an unoccupied desk. She was willing to help any way she could, and this meeting was important for the Returned to hear. Also this Alice didn't seem too eager to go if you asked Katara. Oh well.

@Sark @Capri @Minerva @Crunch @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi
Medical Tent
"The Book needs to be a priority." Toren interrupted. "We need that intel, and... if the Returned are as important as you say, Captain, we can't afford to send them away. Katara, if you wouldn't mind, please take Walker and start searching for that thief. Saint, are you happy to help?"

"Me? Always," Walker hummed. "We'll find her. All will be w---"

"Red hair, crimson cape, dressed like a Red-Coat."
Eli interjected, turning to Katara. "You can't miss her. She sticks out like a broken thumb..."

"Thank you for the advice, Alice..."
Eli sighed, placing his hands back in his pockets. "Where I come from, thieves generally don't leave you alive long enough to check your pockets. We won't let this slide. We'll find this... thief..."

"Back to Business?" Toren removed the papers he had been using to crudely cover his map. "Here's what we're working with..."

View attachment 6996
"It's the ground floor of the Imperial Temple. We've been trying to access the Inquisitors' movements, but we've been overworked at the camp. We haven't made much ground."

"Oh, fair enough!" Izana smiled. "We're not expecting you to be... how to say... miracle workers?"

"Of course..." The Light Monk sighed. "Of course..."

"Do we know where Flayn is being held?"

"In a word? No. She was being held inside the library, but, with the Kanzuki inspection right around the corner, we believe that she's been moved. We don't have time to send any scouts ahead to find out. We'll have to learn on the job. As for what the job is... well..."

"Call it a four point plan. Our first goal is to find the Book."

"The book?" Wally squinted.

"The Tome of the Spider. The ramblings of an ancient oracle. Once upon a time, be believed them to be just that... ramblings..."

"But recent events have proved the book's events to be... prophetic..."
Doctor Natu added. "The information contained inside that book could be the difference between life and death. It'll make sense soon enough..."

"Our second goal regards between the Kanzuki Foundation and the Imperial Bishop. I trust Eli has already filled you in on...?"

"Remind us."

"Inside the Goddess' territory, the Emerald Empire controls the truth."
Toren sighed. "Nothing goes in or out of her worlds without Imperial Approval. As a result, most people don't know about places like Camp Omega, or events like the Secularist Purge. To many... the Goddess is still a symbol of peace, truth and unity. The Goddess' Image is the greatest weapon in her arsenal. Right now, what the Empire really wants is the approval of one of the Multiversal Organizations, and the legitimacy that comes with that. They've been sucking up to the Kanzuki Foundation for years. Tonight, Doctor Pym will be paying the Temple a visit. Our man on the inside has told us that he'll be given a tour of the facility, before entering into the High Council Chamber for some final negotiations. We can't move against the Kanzukis, but we can show them the truth. Our Second Goal is to gather some foolproof evidence of the crimes of the Empire. Photographs. Files. Ledgers. Anything to prove that the Goddess is as bad as the rumors say. It's going to difficult, but... if we can find something incriminating... we might have a shot at turning the rest of the world against the Empire."

"Get the Book. Get some evidence. Got it. What else?"

"Flayn." Doctor Natu replied. "I want her safety to be our first priority."

"And last, but by no means least... the High Council Chamber. I want to know what's inside."
Eli squinted. "The Empire doesn't have a council. Not like the Fellowship did. The Goddess' word is law. These laws are enforced by her Grand Inquisitors, High Inquisitors and General Inquisitors. Rumor has it she selected an Emerald Pope to serve her in her absence... but nobody has ever seen him. I want to get some eyes inside that Chamber and find out if those rumors are true."

"We might be able to kill several birds with a single stone here. How we complete these tasks... Well, if Eli's faith in you is not misplaced... we'll leave it up to you to decide. We have 2 hours before Pym arrives. If this heist is going to work, we're going to need a plan. Unless you want to improvise..."

GOALS
1) Find and secure the Tome of Spiders
2) Find and rescue Flayn, wherever she is being held.
3) Dig up some dirt on the Empire and covertly present it to Pym
4) Investigate the rumors surrounding the Emerald Pope and find out what's hiding inside the High Council Chamber

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crunch @Capri @Lucky
What a peculiar boy...Valkyrie thought to herself. She listened on to what the others were talking about, but as it stood there didn't even seem to be a formation of a plan. Instead, she chose to follow the muddy footprints of the boy. Let the others squabble and plan for the time being. Valkyrie will join in when a decent plan has been formed
Wider Camp
The boy was deceptively fast and suitably paranoid. It didn't take long for him to notice his pursuer. Kicking up a stream of mud, the boy charged through the crowd, bowling over refugees left, right and center.
"Piss off!" He yelled. "You don't want to mess with th--"

CRACK
The boy barreled into the red headed girl. The pair were sent skidding through the muck.

"Look where you're going!"
"Stop running off! You know we can't--"
"Duck!"
The girl reached out over the boy's shoulder. A purple blast came burning out from her finger tips, knocking her pursuers onto their backs. The girl dragged the boy to his feet and the pair continued to sprint through he camp.
"Less lecturing, more running!"

@Jeremi @Takumi

Medical Tent
"The Book needs to be a priority." Toren interrupted. "We need that intel, and... if the Returned are as important as you say, Captain, we can't afford to send them away. Katara, if you wouldn't mind, please take Walker and start searching for that thief. Saint, are you happy to help?"

"Red hair, crimson cape, dressed like a Red-Coat." Eli interjected, turning to Katara. "You can't miss her. She sticks out like a broken thumb..."

Eli sighed, placing his hands back in his pockets. "Where I come from, thieves generally don't leave you alive long enough to check your pockets. We won't let this slide. We'll find this... thief..."

"Back to Business?" Toren removed the papers he had been using to crudely cover his map. "Here's what we're working with..."

View attachment 6996
"It's the ground floor of the Imperial Temple. We've been trying to access the Inquisitors' movements, but we've been overworked at the camp. We haven't made much ground."

"Oh, fair enough!" Izana smiled. "We're not expecting you to be... how to say... miracle workers?"

"In a word? No. She was being held inside the library, but, with the Kanzuki inspection right around the corner, we believe that she's been moved. We don't have time to send any scouts ahead to find out. We'll have to learn on the job. As for what the job is... well..."

"The Tome of the Spider. The ramblings of an ancient oracle. Once upon a time, be believed them to be just that... ramblings..."

"But recent events have proved the book's events to be... prophetic..." Doctor Natu added. "The information contained inside that book could be the difference between life and death. It'll make sense soon enough..."

"Our second goal regards between the Kanzuki Foundation and the Imperial Bishop. I trust Eli has already filled you in on...?"

"Remind us."

"Inside the Goddess' territory, the Emerald Empire controls the truth." Toren sighed. "Nothing goes in or out of her worlds without Imperial Approval. As a result, most people don't know about places like Camp Omega, or events like the Secularist Purge. To many... the Goddess is still a symbol of peace, truth and unity. The Goddess' Image is the greatest weapon in her arsenal. Right now, what the Empire really wants is the approval of one of the Multiversal Organizations, and the legitimacy that comes with that. They've been sucking up to the Kanzuki Foundation for years. Tonight, Doctor Pym will be paying the Temple a visit. Our man on the inside has told us that he'll be given a tour of the facility, before entering into the High Council Chamber for some final negotiations. We can't move against the Kanzukis, but we can show them the truth. Our Second Goal is to gather some foolproof evidence of the crimes of the Empire. Photographs. Files. Ledgers. Anything to prove that the Goddess is as bad as the rumors say. It's going to difficult, but... if we can find something incriminating... we might have a shot at turning the rest of the world against the Empire."

"And last, but by no means least... the High Council Chamber. I want to know what's inside." Eli squinted. "The Empire doesn't have a council. Not like the Fellowship did. The Goddess' word is law. These laws are enforced by her Grand Inquisitors, High Inquisitors and General Inquisitors. Rumor has it she selected an Emerald Pope to serve her in her absence... but nobody has ever seen him. I want to get some eyes inside that Chamber and find out if those rumors are true."

"We might be able to kill several birds with a single stone here. How we complete these tasks... Well, if Eli's faith in you is not misplaced... we'll leave it up to you to decide. We have 2 hours before Pym arrives. If this heist is going to work, we're going to need a plan. Unless you want to improvise..."

GOALS
4) Investigate the rumors surrounding the Emerald Pope and find out what's hiding inside the High Council Chamber

Wider Camp
The boy was deceptively fast and suitably paranoid. It didn't take long for him to notice his pursuer. Kicking up a stream of mud, the boy charged through the crowd, bowling over refugees left, right and center.

CRACK
The boy barreled into the red headed girl. The pair were sent skidding through the muck.

"Duck!"
The girl reached out over the boy's shoulder. A purple blast came burning out from her finger tips, knocking her pursuers onto their backs. The girl dragged the boy to his feet and the pair continued to sprint through he camp.

@Jeremi @Takumi

Well if Valkyrie had only been curious about the boy now she was downright suspicious as she was knocked on her butt by some form of magic attack. "Hold, boy!" Valkyrie shouted after them as she got back to her feet going into a run as well after them. "I only wish to speak to you and your friend!" She wondered if she could try and pin one of them with her spear but perhaps that was not the best option.

@Sark @Takumi

Medical Tent

"Red hair, crimson cape, dressed like a Red-Coat." Eli interjected, turning to Katara. "You can't miss her. She sticks out like a broken thumb..."

View attachment 6996

"But recent events have proved the book's events to be... prophetic..." Doctor Natu added. "The information contained inside that book could be the difference between life and death. It'll make sense soon enough..."

"Remind us."

"Inside the Goddess' territory, the Emerald Empire controls the truth." Toren sighed. "Nothing goes in or out of her worlds without Imperial Approval. As a result, most people don't know about places like Camp Omega, or events like the Secularist Purge. To many... the Goddess is still a symbol of peace, truth and unity. The Goddess' Image is the greatest weapon in her arsenal. Right now, what the Empire really wants is the approval of one of the Multiversal Organizations, and the legitimacy that comes with that. They've been sucking up to the Kanzuki Foundation for years. Tonight, Doctor Pym will be paying the Temple a visit. Our man on the inside has told us that he'll be given a tour of the facility, before entering into the High Council Chamber for some final negotiations. We can't move against the Kanzukis, but we can show them the truth. Our Second Goal is to gather some foolproof evidence of the crimes of the Empire. Photographs. Files. Ledgers. Anything to prove that the Goddess is as bad as the rumors say. It's going to difficult, but... if we can find something incriminating... we might have a shot at turning the rest of the world against the Empire."

"And last, but by no means least... the High Council Chamber. I want to know what's inside." Eli squinted. "The Empire doesn't have a council. Not like the Fellowship did. The Goddess' word is law. These laws are enforced by her Grand Inquisitors, High Inquisitors and General Inquisitors. Rumor has it she selected an Emerald Pope to serve her in her absence... but nobody has ever seen him. I want to get some eyes inside that Chamber and find out if those rumors are true."

GOALS

Wider Camp

CRACK

"Duck!"

@Jeremi @Takumi

Katara didn't know what the term Red-Coat meant, but she'd ask when she got back. With a nod, she grabbed the waterskin next to the bandages at her area and motioned for Walker to follow her as she left the tent.

70debbf10f89947459b487c8621c8710b24f7f4d.jpg

"Yeah, most people who get caught pickpocketing would most likely be sent to jail back home. Or, if the pickpocket tried to leech off of some dealer or gang member, well, they'd have a lot more to worry about than that." Alice replied to Eli with a frown. Something about the way he said it threw her off a bit, but she couldn't tell what it was.

When talk changed to their plan to get Flayn. She placed her hands on her hips. Pym was a familiar name, at the least. They had enough people to split up and do stuff didn't they? Then again how the hell would they meet back up if they split up?

"Pym would be able to recognize some of us, right? From that damned Arena?" Alice asked, eyeing the map a moment. Two hours to find Flayn and the book. Plus do ten other things without majorly fucking up before Pym got there. No stress.

Chances were, they'd fuck something up, but if they saved Flayn and got the book that still kinda counted as a win in her book.

@Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Capri @Yun Lee @Crunch @Jeremi

Well if Valkyrie had only been curious about the boy now she was downright suspicious as she was knocked on her butt by some form of magic attack. "Hold, boy!" Valkyrie shouted after them as she got back to her feet going into a run as well after them. "I only wish to speak to you and your friend!" She wondered if she could try and pin one of them with her spear but perhaps that was not the best option.

@Sark @Takumi

Scanning the crowded camp, she quickly caught sight of Valkyrie and who she was chasing.

tumblr_inline_p8av32tVYf1s6v5zp_100.png

"Hold it right there!" Running alongside Valkyrie, Katara popped open her waterskin and quickly covered her arms in water, lashing out with one to wrap it around the redhead's leg and tighten the water's grip before it pulled in an attempt to trip her up. Her other water tentacle moved to try and do the same to the boy, and if successful, she'd release a cold breath to try and freeze their feet in place.

tumblr_inline_p8av2xUAue1s6v5zp_100.png

"I think you have something that doesn't belong to you. Give it back." She huffed, tone stern.

@Jeremi @Sark

When talk changed to their plan to get Flayn. She placed her hands on her hips. Pym was a familiar name, at the least. They had enough people to split up and do stuff didn't they? Then again how the hell would they meet back up if they split up?

"Pym would be able to recognize some of us, right? From that damned Arena?" Alice asked, eyeing the map a moment. Two hours to find Flayn and the book. Plus do ten other things without majorly fucking up before Pym got there. No stress.

Chances were, they'd fuck something up, but if they saved Flayn and got the book that still kinda counted as a win in her book.
MEDICAL TENT
"He might recognise you, yes..." Eli hummed, brushing his chin. "And I know Pym helped organize Wally's new identity after the incident. You two have the best shot at appealing to his better nature. You'll have to find a way to do so without mentioning me, however... Pym and I have some bad-blood between us. Something to do with me being a double agent for Mephisto and his ilk. He's slow to forgive."

"I think we just found our 'Evidence Team'"
Toren folded his arms and leaned back against his desk. "You up for it, West?"

"I'll do what I can,"
Wally nodded. "Alice and I can check out the museum. See what we can find there. If we can't find anything suspicious there, we can check out the basement."

"Sound like a plan, Alice?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri @Minerva
Scanning the crowded camp, she quickly caught sight of Valkyrie and who she was chasing.

"Hold it right there!" Running alongside Valkyrie, Katara popped open her waterskin and quickly covered her arms in water, lashing out with one to wrap it around the redhead's leg and tighten the water's grip before it pulled in an attempt to trip her up. Her other water tentacle moved to try and do the same to the boy, and if successful, she'd release a cold breath to try and freeze their feet in place.

"I think you have something that doesn't belong to you. Give it back." She huffed, tone stern.
WIDER CAMP
With her legs swept out from beneath her, the girl came tumbling down onto her torso. Even with her feet frozen, she still had the mobility to look up and watch the boy freeze on the spot. Her instincts took over she reached down to her belt and tossed CORI's projector upwards towards her brother.
"What am I supposed to do wtih--"
"Give it to Dad! Now go!"
With a grunt of exertion, the girl sent another energy blast surging towards her brother. The blazing blast was enough to turn the ice to steam. Curiously, the boy didn't flinch. Unaffected by the heat, he turned back to face his sister.
"I'll come back for you, Will."
He snapped his fingers. In a flash of white, the boy finished vanished.
Now coated in mud, Willow turned back towards the Returned.
"So. What happens now? You guys gonna hand be over to the guards? News flash, they're Imperials. They'll probably just execute me. Morally, you guys have gotta let me go, right? I mean, how could you sleep at night know that you'd sent me to my death? How about we keep CORI, you let us go, and we part as unlikely friends?"
@Jeremi @Takumi

MEDICAL TENT
"He might recognise you, yes..." Eli hummed, brushing his chin. "And I know Pym helped organize Wally's new identity after the incident. You two have the best shot at appealing to his better nature. You'll have to find a way to do so without mentioning me, however... Pym and I have some bad-blood between us. Something to do with me being a double agent for Mephisto and his ilk. He's slow to forgive."

"I think we just found our 'Evidence Team'" Toren folded his arms and leaned back against his desk. "You up for it, West?"

"I'll do what I can," Wally nodded. "Alice and I can check out the museum. See what we can find there. If we can't find anything suspicious there, we can check out the basement."

"Sound like a plan, Alice?"

@Takumi @Jeremi @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri @Minerva

WIDER CAMP
With her legs swept out from beneath her, the girl came tumbling down onto her torso. Even with her feet frozen, she still had the mobility to look up and watch the boy freeze on the spot. Her instincts took over she reached down to her belt and tossed CORI's projector upwards towards her brother.
"What am I supposed to do wtih--"
"Give it to Dad! Now go!"
With a grunt of exertion, the girl sent another energy blast surging towards her brother. The blazing blast was enough to turn the ice to steam. Curiously, the boy didn't flinch. Unaffected by the heat, he turned back to face his sister.
"I'll come back for you, Will."
He snapped his fingers. In a flash of white, the boy finished vanished.
Now coated in mud, Willow turned back towards the Returned.
"So. What happens now? You guys gonna hand be over to the guards? News flash, they're Imperials. They'll probably just execute me. Morally, you guys have gotta let me go, right? I mean, how could you sleep at night know that you'd sent me to my death? How about we keep CORI, you let us go, and we part as unlikely friends?"
@Jeremi @Takumi

Don't mention Eli. Got it. Should be easy enough.

"Sounds like a plan to me, Bro." Alice responded. They had to have something in either place, plus who knows what they had in the basement. She just hoped they found anything that could stick. How they'd get information to Pym without being intercepted...meh, they'd figure it out when they got there.

@Sark @Capri @Lucky @Yun Lee @Minerva @Crunch

Well, she wasn't expecting the boy to just disappear like that. They weren't going to be happy about this, but it was too late now. Extracting whatever water was left from the steam, she put it into her waterskin.

"Or, I take you right back to the man you stole Cori from and have him deal with you? Pretty sure he'd want an explanation of some kind." Katara rose a brow. While she, personally, wouldn't want the girl killed for something like stealing or killed in general, she wasn't going to just let her go so easily.

@Sark @Jeremi

Well, she wasn't expecting the boy to just disappear like that. They weren't going to be happy about this, but it was too late now. Extracting whatever water was left from the steam, she put it into her waterskin.

"Or, I take you right back to the man you stole Cori from and have him deal with you? Pretty sure he'd want an explanation of some kind." Katara rose a brow. While she, personally, wouldn't want the girl killed for something like stealing or killed in general, she wasn't going to just let her go so easily.

@Sark @Jeremi
The girl placed her golf ball down, rather unpredictabily, and quickly shot it off.

She was aiming for the boy, because he was definitely a total lame face.
WIDER CAMP
"You want to hand me over to Eli? Really?" Willow raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah Mr.Rationality himself..." She murmured sarcastically. It was time for her to use her secret weapon: bullshit. "So, philosophically, why do we persecute criminals? I'll answer for you. Deterrence, reprisal and punishment. Let's break them down. Deterrence doesn't apply to this situation. I mean, I've already gotten away with my crime. You can't deter me from stealing from you again, because I don't plan on it. Reprisals? What can I offer you to make up for CORI's loss? My clothes? They're the only thing of worth I have on me, and, no offense, I don't think they'd fit ya. My skills? You can't have me 'work off' my debt when I have already proven myself to be a girl of flawed character. So Reprisal is off the table. That just leaves punishment. Taking me back to Eli will just end with me getting hurt. It'll achieve nothing, and you know what they say... an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Philosophically speaking, arresting me is the wrong decision, mortally. How do you like those apples, Katara? Hm? You're a doctor now! Doesn't the Hippocratic Oath prevent you from doing harm?"

"Oh, this young one..." Walker chuckled to himself. "I like this one."

Don't mention Eli. Got it. Should be easy enough.

"Sounds like a plan to me, Bro." Alice responded. They had to have something in either place, plus who knows what they had in the basement. She just hoped they found anything that could stick. How they'd get information to Pym without being intercepted...meh, they'd figure it out when they got there.
"Excellent." Eli clapped. "Alice, Jeff and Wally will investigate the Museum and the Basement. Once you're done, try to separate Pym from the tour. Show him to truth. Once the job's done, the Council Chamber should be your next priority. Good luck, Alice. Soranik will be waiting for you back here. The rest of us will head to the library. We'll see what we can do about that book. Search for some leads on Flayn while we're there. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's move."
The Guards monitoring the Camp's gates had been paid off months ago. Their price had been high, but no matter how loyal the Goddess' followers were, they were still fallible. They were still human. Casting aside their bases and uniforms, the Returned left the camp and advanced towards the Goddess' Temple...
Row upon rows of guards stood stoic at the Temple's grand, opening arch. They were a symbol of strength and unity. Every man was identical to the brother at his side. They were armed to the teeth. Unflinching, even in the burning, midday sun. They eyes were fixed on the horizon. They barely took not of the Returned as they walked by.
View attachment 7041
The bustling workers and pilgrims did a decent enough job at covering their approach. Before they knew it, they were inside the Temple's lobby, the Hall of Heroes and Demons...

At the center of the hall, a giant structure stood. A helmet say at its center. 80 long, emerald spears pierced its steel hide. It was raised in the air by some unseen force.
View attachment 7043
A plaque sat at the 'art' piece's base.
Doctor Kent Nelson. The Last of the Fallen Saints.
Demon. Purged: Second Year of our the Imperial Calendar.

"It's a Sin." Eli hummed to himself. "Kent was bound by the Lords of Order. He was as loyal to the Empire as they came. But he was merciful. A 'sympathizer', in the Goddess' eyes." A tourist brushed a little to close to Eli. He wrapped his coat a little tighter around his body. "He got what was coming to him," He swallowed his pride, trying to keep up a facade. "Nothing more, nothing less..."

A giant glass structure sat at the end of the hall. Two frozen titans were locked in combat, grappling and clawing at each other. Their eyes were creased. Their teeth were barely.

Teth-Adam, The Plaque read, Billy Batson.
False Gods. Slain by each.
Demons. Purged: Fifth Year of our Imperial Calendar.

Dozens more statues lined the hall. The Returned could continued to look at the statues and possibly gain an insight into Empire. Alternatively, they could press on and enter the museum.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Capri @Lucky @Minerva

WIDER CAMP
"You want to hand me over to Eli? Really?" Willow raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah Mr.Rationality himself..." She murmured sarcastically. It was time for her to use her secret weapon: bullshit. "So, philosophically, why do we persecute criminals? I'll answer for you. Deterrence, reprisal and punishment. Let's break them down. Deterrence doesn't apply to this situation. I mean, I've already gotten away with my crime. You can't deter me from stealing from you again, because I don't plan on it. Reprisals? What can I offer you to make up for CORI's loss? My clothes? They're the only thing of worth I have on me, and, no offense, I don't think they'd fit ya. My skills? You can't have me 'work off' my debt when I have already proven myself to be a girl of flawed character. So Reprisal is off the table. That just leaves punishment. Taking me back to Eli will just end with me getting hurt. It'll achieve nothing, and you know what they say... an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Philosophically speaking, arresting me is the wrong decision, mortally. How do you like those apples, Katara? Hm? You're a doctor now! Doesn't the Hippocratic Oath prevent you from doing harm?"

"Oh, this young one..." Walker chuckled to himself. "I like this one."

"Excellent." Eli clapped. "Alice, Jeff and Wally will investigate the Museum and the Basement. Once you're done, try to separate Pym from the tour. Show him to truth. Once the job's done, the Council Chamber should be your next priority. Good luck, Alice. Soranik will be waiting for you back here. The rest of us will head to the library. We'll see what we can do about that book. Search for some leads on Flayn while we're there. Ladies and Gentlemen, let's move."
The Guards monitoring the Camp's gates had been paid off months ago. Their price had been high, but no matter how loyal the Goddess' followers were, they were still fallible. They were still human. Casting aside their bases and uniforms, the Returned left the camp and advanced towards the Goddess' Temple...
Row upon rows of guards stood stoic at the Temple's grand, opening arch. They were a symbol of strength and unity. Every man was identical to the brother at his side. They were armed to the teeth. Unflinching, even in the burning, midday sun. They eyes were fixed on the horizon. They barely took not of the Returned as they walked by.
View attachment 7041
The bustling workers and pilgrims did a decent enough job at covering their approach. Before they knew it, they were inside the Temple's lobby, the Hall of Heroes and Demons...

At the center of the hall, a giant structure stood. A helmet say at its center. 80 long, emerald spears pierced its steel hide. It was raised in the air by some unseen force.
View attachment 7043
A plaque sat at the 'art' piece's base.
Doctor Kent Nelson. The Last of the Fallen Saints.
Demon. Purged: Second Year of our the Imperial Calendar.

"It's a Sin." Eli hummed to himself. "Kent was bound by the Lords of Order. He was as loyal to the Empire as they came. But he was merciful. A 'sympathizer', in the Goddess' eyes." A tourist brushed a little to close to Eli. He wrapped his coat a little tighter around his body. "He got what was coming to him," He swallowed his pride, trying to keep up a facade. "Nothing more, nothing less..."

A giant glass structure sat at the end of the hall. Two frozen titans were locked in combat, grappling and clawing at each other. Their eyes were creased. Their teeth were barely.

Teth-Adam, The Plaque read, Billy Batson.
False Gods. Slain by each.
Demons. Purged: Fifth Year of our Imperial Calendar.

Dozens more statues lined the hall. The Returned could continued to look at the statues and possibly gain an insight into Empire. Alternatively, they could press on and enter the museum.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Capri @Lucky @Minerva

tumblr_pc8ex4pd181wzldfko4_250.jpg

"My boyfriend's the Avatar and a monk, I've heard a lot of spiritual, moral, and philosophical talk from him." Katara replied, hands on her hips.

tumblr_inline_p8av34eLpI1s6v5zp_540.png

"Even though I'm a doctor now, last I checked you aren't one of my patients, so nice try but you're not getting off the hook so easily Ms. Philosophical Morality." She added sternly, leaning forward and tugging Willow's ear as she talked.

@Sark @Capri @Jeremi

9191aeaafcc06d6bff7778920b3dad0869a1562a.jpg

Resisting the urge to frown or scowl, she did her best to keep a neutral expression on her face as she stared at the display before them.

'Keep ot together Alice, focus.' The blonde thought to herself as she briefly side eyed the tourist that brushed against Eli for all of two seconds before looking back at the 'art piece'.

"It's a waste, but it had to be done." Alice responded. While Jeff looked around here, she went to enter the museum.

Keeping an eye out for anything that may have stood out or would of been important to their cause. Just look like you belonged, and act like you belonged. Easy peasy.

@Sark @Capri @Minerva @Lucky @Crunch @Yun Lee

Last edited:
"..."

More statues. The Doom Slayer, again, didn't seem like he belonged among all these people - these ordinary human beings. The towering marine lumbered forward after the rest of the group like an autonomous machine detached from any semblance of normal social functioning - his head swiveled around, glaring at more of the statues in the museum as he trodded past them.

Though he barely moved or made a sound during the planning phase, a curt grunt and nod at the end of Eli's explanation seemed to show that he understood. These statues were different from the one he saw before. They were monstrous. A haggard breath wheezed past his helm as his eyes scrawled past the word 'demon' engraved beneath each sculpture.

Demons. These aren't 'demons.' Far from it.

The Slayer snorted - a bitter and cynical noise, perhaps - as his attention was drawn towards more of the statues. Nothing could be done until the violence began. All he did was trod ahead, a finger impatiently tapping against his thigh-plates, with a loaded shotgun dangling loosely from his back.

@Sark @Capri @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee

Caleb Widogast and Jester Lavorre

Though he wanted to be more helpful when the returned arrived, Caleb had gotten himself lost in a book. It was only when he saw Jester tag him away that he followed. " I thought you were-

'
" No, I'm okay, I don't really want to see some statues, I'm going to follow the water girl to help...." she replied, following them.

@Sark @Takumi @Jeremi

Henry Hart

"....One less alive who survived the island," he replied, looking at Alice and deciding that he really didn't want to investigate the statues further. He followed her to enter the museum.

@Sark @Takumi

tumblr_pc8ex4pd181wzldfko4_250.jpg

"My boyfriend's the Avatar and a monk, I've heard a lot of spiritual, moral, and philosophical talk from him." Katara replied, hands on her hips.

tumblr_inline_p8av34eLpI1s6v5zp_540.png

"Even though I'm a doctor now, last I checked you aren't one of my patients, so nice try but you're not getting off the hook so easily Ms. Philosophical Morality." She added sternly, leaning forward and tugging Willow's ear as she talked.

@Sark @Capri @Jeremi

Resisting the urge to frown or scowl, she did her best to keep a neutral expression on her face as she stared at the display before them.

'Keep ot together Alice, focus.' The blonde thought to herself as she briefly side eyed the tourist that brushed against Eli for all of two seconds before looking back at the 'art piece'.

"It's a waste, but it had to be done." Alice responded. While Jeff looked around here, she went to enter the museum.

Keeping an eye out for anything that may have stood out or would of been important to their cause. Just look like you belonged, and act like you belonged. Easy peasy.

@Sark @Capri @Minerva @Lucky @Crunch @Yun Lee

"Aye," Valkyrie replied as she walked up grabbing the girl by the scruff of her neck. "Thine mouth blabbered on but nothing of import escaped. You took something that didn't belong to you and you were found out. Thine kin escaped, perhaps, but if you tell us where he might have vanished..." Valkyrie had a wicked grin on her face as she pulled Willow up to look her straight in the eyes. "I wont drop you into the nearest well and prop a sizable boulder on it so you cannot escape."

@Sark @Takumi

JEFFREY KOVAL
@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crunch @Sark @Lucky @Minerva

Jeff, in order to keep up appearances, looked around the Hall.
"..."

More statues. The Doom Slayer, again, didn't seem like he belonged among all these people - these ordinary human beings. The towering marine lumbered forward after the rest of the group like an autonomous machine detached from any semblance of normal social functioning - his head swiveled around, glaring at more of the statues in the museum as he trodded past them.

Though he barely moved or made a sound during the planning phase, a curt grunt and nod at the end of Eli's explanation seemed to show that he understood. These statues were different from the one he saw before. They were monstrous. A haggard breath wheezed past his helm as his eyes scrawled past the word 'demon' engraved beneath each sculpture.

Demons. These aren't 'demons.' Far from it.

The Slayer snorted - a bitter and cynical noise, perhaps - as his attention was drawn towards more of the statues. Nothing could be done until the violence began. All he did was trod ahead, a finger impatiently tapping against his thigh-plates, with a loaded shotgun dangling loosely from his back.
HEROES AND DEMONS
Upon closer inspection, Jeff would notice that the rest of the hall had been divided in two. On the left stood a line of heroes, each carved from Emeralds. Their heads almost brushed the hall's towering, arched ceiling. They didn't have plaques at their bases. Visitors were expected to already know who they were.
The first took the image of a young priest. His hair was long, dark, and bound behind his head. He stood with his arms stretched wide, as if offering the foes who stood opposite him a warm embrace.
The second took the image of an older man. His hear was equally long, only the second figure was clean shaved. One of his hands was closed into a fist and raised before his eyes. The other was pressed against his fist's side as a flat, open palm. He wore a blindfold over his eyes.
The third was a young woman draped in the robes of a queen. Her gloved hands were raised before in prayer, balanced like a set of scales.
The fourth and final statue was instantly identifiable. Alexander Luthor shimmered before the entrance of the museum.

Four demons stood opposite them.
The stuffed body of a towering beast glared at Luthor, her great jaws gaping. The body was, of course, fake. It lacked the burns that had killed Big Mother during the First Council Purge. Though the layperson wouldn't notice such a detail. Every tooth and hair had been meticulously placed. If he hadn't seen Mother's real body was back at Valla, Jeff might have fallen for such a rouse.
The second statue was missing its head, though, judging by the woman's clothing, Jeff might have guessed that the statue had been carved in Maddie's image. It was hard to tell if the marble bust had been intentionally beheaded the Imperial Authorities, or whether a member of the public had defaced her statue and the Empire didn't care enough to fix it. Perhaps her head was gathering dust somewhere else in the temple. Her body cowered opposite the blindfolded saint.
Pierced by large, stone arrows, Ashe's body knelt opposite the young, bearded priest. A group of tourists walked by his statue and took turns spitting at him.
The final statue took the form of the Helllord, Eliphas. Towering above his companions, Eliphas' statue hadn't been shattered or stabbed. It stood proud and tall. Some of the tourists were too scared to look upon him. A brave soul had dared to paint a message onto the Demon's chest. It read:
False God.
May he Burn in the Third.

His eyes were locked onto the praying woman's.

"....One less alive who survived the island," he replied, looking at Alice and deciding that he really didn't want to investigate the statues further. He followed her to enter the museum.

@Sark @Takumi
MUSEUM
The Museum played host to a variety of exhibitions.

The Dawn - Learn all about the Origin of the Sacred-Lady and her first, tragic reign!

The Return - Learn all about the Goddess' return and the sins of the Secularists!

The Numbers - Learn all about the tragic mismanagement of the Fellowship of the Faiths, and how the Secularists rule ran it into the ground!

The Merciful - Learn all about the Imperial Queen's community outreach programs!

The Negative Third - Learn all about the First Imperial Colony!

The Future - Learn about the Empire of the Tomorrow, and how it can benefit YOU!!

The sporty girl then grabbed a rock and smacked it with her golf club, the rock landing right upside the girl’s head

Though he wanted to be more helpful when the returned arrived, Caleb had gotten himself lost in a book. It was only when he saw Jester tag him away that he followed. " I thought you were-

'
" No, I'm okay, I don't really want to see some statues, I'm going to follow the water girl to help...." she replied, following them.
WIDER CAMP
"Maybe I'm not your patient, but doesn't the Hippocratic Oath extend to all facets of li--"

CRACK

The Golfer's rock ricocheted off of Willow's forehead, striking her just above her eye. A thin trail of blood trickled down the side of her face.

"OOWW!" She spat, her hand drifting to her injury. She ventured to touch it, only to wince in pain. She wondered why she had even considered touching it in the first place. "I'm in your custody, dipshit! Think you're some hot-shot,Tiger-fucking-Wood? Goddess be damned..." She tried touching her injury again, only to recoil again. Twice bitten and she still wasn't shy. "Looks like I'm your patient now, Kat..." Willow grimaced. "So let's get back to the topic of me getting off the hook..."

"Aye," Valkyrie replied as she walked up grabbing the girl by the scruff of her neck. "Thine mouth blabbered on but nothing of import escaped. You took something that didn't belong to you and you were found out. Thine kin escaped, perhaps, but if you tell us where he might have vanished..." Valkyrie had a wicked grin on her face as she pulled Willow up to look her straight in the eyes. "I wont drop you into the nearest well and prop a sizable boulder on it so you cannot escape."
"Wow," Willow sighed, letting her arms and legs swing helplessly beneath her. "You know, you're way less of a maniac in the stories, you know that? Man... I dressed up as you for Halloween... Guess should never meet your heroes, huh. Let's take a moment to breathe. Talk about it like big-girls!" Willow brushed her hair from her face and rolled her eyes. "Look. I took nothing that hadn't already been stolen. I want to make that clear. I'm not some thief, okay? I'm a liberator. That's point one. Point two? You and I both know that you're not going the trap me in a well. Drop that bad-cop act, 'kay? Now. Point three. The one you've all been waiting for! Drum roll please!
View attachment 7113
"My brother has taken that device somewhere were you'll never find it!" She grinned. "Not the answer you were hoping for huh? So what's Plan B? Threats haven't worked. How about you guys try begging? I'm not opposed to flattery. Hell, even seduction would serve you better than empty threats."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @Capri

Jester Lavorre and Caleb Widogast

" I know what to do," Jester replied in a singsong voice, having the perfect idea. She had a spell for just the occasion too. She would cast Dominate Person on Willow.

Caleb would have to ask Jester when she learned a new spell, but that hardly seemed important.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Sark @Capri

Henry Hart

" Well...…all of these sound like propaganda. Wow..... the museum isn't even trying to hide that fact. Any place you think will get us where we need to go fastest with the least brain rot?

@Sark @Takumi

HEROES AND DEMONS
Upon closer inspection, Jeff would notice that the rest of the hall had been divided in two. On the left stood a line of heroes, each carved from Emeralds. Their heads almost brushed the hall's towering, arched ceiling. They didn't have plaques at their bases. Visitors were expected to already know who they were.
The first took the image of a young priest. His hair was long, dark, and bound behind his head. He stood with his arms stretched wide, as if offering the foes who stood opposite him a warm embrace.
The second took the image of an older man. His hear was equally long, only the second figure was clean shaved. One of his hands was closed into a fist and raised before his eyes. The other was pressed against his fist's side as a flat, open palm. He wore a blindfold over his eyes.
The third was a young woman draped in the robes of a queen. Her gloved hands were raised before in prayer, balanced like a set of scales.
The fourth and final statue was instantly identifiable. Alexander Luthor shimmered before the entrance of the museum.

The stuffed body of a towering beast glared at Luthor, her great jaws gaping. The body was, of course, fake. It lacked the burns that had killed Big Mother during the First Council Purge. Though the layperson wouldn't notice such a detail. Every tooth and hair had been meticulously placed. If he hadn't seen Mother's real body was back at Valla, Jeff might have fallen for such a rouse.
The second statue was missing its head, though, judging by the woman's clothing, Jeff might have guessed that the statue had been carved in Maddie's image. It was hard to tell if the marble bust had been intentionally beheaded the Imperial Authorities, or whether a member of the public had defaced her statue and the Empire didn't care enough to fix it. Perhaps her head was gathering dust somewhere else in the temple. Her body cowered opposite the blindfolded saint.
Pierced by large, stone arrows, Ashe's body knelt opposite the young, bearded priest. A group of tourists walked by his statue and took turns spitting at him.
The final statue took the form of the Helllord, Eliphas. Towering above his companions, Eliphas' statue hadn't been shattered or stabbed. It stood proud and tall. Some of the tourists were too scared to look upon him. A brave soul had dared to paint a message onto the Demon's chest. It read:
False God.

MUSEUM

The Dawn - Learn all about the Origin of the Sacred-Lady and her first, tragic reign!

The Return - Learn all about the Goddess' return and the sins of the Secularists!

The Numbers - Learn all about the tragic mismanagement of the Fellowship of the Faiths, and how the Secularists rule ran it into the ground!

The Merciful - Learn all about the Imperial Queen's community outreach programs!

The Future - Learn about the Empire of the Tomorrow, and how it can benefit YOU!!

WIDER CAMP
"Maybe I'm not your patient, but doesn't the Hippocratic Oath extend to all facets of li--"

CRACK

The Golfer's rock ricocheted off of Willow's forehead, striking her just above her eye. A thin trail of blood trickled down the side of her face.

"OOWW!" She spat, her hand drifting to her injury. She ventured to touch it, only to wince in pain. She wondered why she had even considered touching it in the first place. "I'm in your custody, dipshit! Think you're some hot-shot,Tiger-fucking-Wood? Goddess be damned..." She tried touching her injury again, only to recoil again. Twice bitten and she still wasn't shy. "Looks like I'm your patient now, Kat..." Willow grimaced. "So let's get back to the topic of me getting off the hook..."

"Wow,"
Willow sighed, letting her arms and legs swing helplessly beneath her. "You know, you're way less of a maniac in the stories, you know that? Man... I dressed up as you for Halloween... Guess should never meet your heroes, huh. Let's take a moment to breathe. Talk about it like big-girls!" Willow brushed her hair from her face and rolled her eyes. "Look. I took nothing that hadn't already been stolen. I want to make that clear. I'm not some thief, okay? I'm a liberator. That's point one. Point two? You and I both know that you're not going the trap me in a well. Drop that bad-cop act, 'kay? Now. Point three. The one you've all been waiting for! Drum roll please!
View attachment 7113
"My brother has taken that device somewhere were you'll never find it!" She grinned. "Not the answer you were hoping for huh? So what's Plan B? Threats haven't worked. How about you guys try begging? I'm not opposed to flattery. Hell, even seduction would serve you better than empty threats."

6hlX1jg.png

"..." Valkyrie started to walk off looking for that well with the girl still firmly in her grip.

oiPVD3Q.png

"Mistress Katara, mayhaps you can point me to the nearest well?" The girl had nothing to offer but empty words. There was nothing more to be said to someone like this. "And a sizeable boulder too." Maybe there was something else that was heavy she could put on instead. It was the principal of things after all.​

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

'

@Sark @Takumi @Jeremi

Henry Hart

@Sark @Takumi

She didn't turn back or visibly respond outside of clenching her fists at her sides as she walked.

"Just one more to the long list of the dead." Alice grumbled.

Back at camp, with a single motion of Katara's hand, water incased her hand before glowing softly in preparation for a healing session.

"Let's not give people concussions, please." She sighed.

@Sark @Takumi

HEROES AND DEMONS

False God.

MUSEUM

WIDER CAMP

CRACK

"Wow,"
Willow sighed, letting her arms and legs swing helplessly beneath her. "You know, you're way less of a maniac in the stories, you know that? Man... I dressed up as you for Halloween... Guess should never meet your heroes, huh. Let's take a moment to breathe. Talk about it like big-girls!" Willow brushed her hair from her face and rolled her eyes. "Look. I took nothing that hadn't already been stolen. I want to make that clear. I'm not some thief, okay? I'm a liberator. That's point one. Point two? You and I both know that you're not going the trap me in a well. Drop that bad-cop act, 'kay? Now. Point three. The one you've all been waiting for! Drum roll please!
View attachment 7113

6hlX1jg.png

"..." Valkyrie started to walk off looking for that well with the girl still firmly in her grip.

oiPVD3Q.png

"Mistress Katara, mayhaps you can point me to the nearest well?" The girl had nothing to offer but empty words. There was nothing more to be said to someone like this. "And a sizeable boulder too." Maybe there was something else that was heavy she could put on instead. It was the principal of things after all.​

@Takumi @Lucky @Capri

Jester Lavorre and Caleb Widogast

" I know what to do," Jester replied in a singsong voice, having the perfect idea. She had a spell for just the occasion too. She would cast Dominate Person on Willow.

Caleb would have to ask Jester when she learned a new spell, but that hardly seemed important.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Sark @Capri

Henry Hart

" Well...…all of these sound like propaganda. Wow..... the museum isn't even trying to hide that fact. Any place you think will get us where we need to go fastest with the least brain rot?

@Sark @Takumi

"A liberator? Liberator of what, "stolen" technology? Or are you the liberator of...um...getting caught?" Katara said somewhat sarcastically. Sure the sass was bit weak in the end, but she was tired. She was just glad she wasn't as tired as she was running from Azula, or else she might have trouble even staying awake on her feet.

A thought suddenly came to her mind, but first things first was healing.

"Oh, you weren't joking." Katara blinked as she gently placed her hand to Willow's injury, letting the glowing water do it's thing and heal the wound. She thought Valkyrie was making some morbid joke. She had hoped so, anyway.

@Jeremi @Sark @Capri @Lucky @Camp

"Man, I don't know." Alice huffed. Before glancing to Henry. Everything seemed like propaganda to here. It'd likely been twisted to fit the narrative anyway, and just looking at the list made her head hurt.

"Let's split up, look through a few of the exhibits, then meet back here. I'll check out The Dawn first. Sound good?" She spoke lowly, so only those who came with her could hear.

@Sark @Lucky @Museum

JEFFREY KOVAL
@Sark

Jeff inspected the demon hall a little more, making sure to blend in by spitting on Ashe’s statue, except not really, purposefully getting most of it on his own shirt. He scrubbed it off before moving on to more investigation.

Back