This is only for people applying that are accepted. Which race is/are your charecter(s)?

• Gloz

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Krua

• Wali

• Esky

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Undecided/Joke Post.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Sorry, I think you misunderstood. They can still be the Go-go style, just perhaps with spikes for climbing or something. Plus I don't know if Zippers would be available, perhaps straps instead. I can't help but feel like I'm pushy. Sorry about all the hassle, I feel like it's partially my fault for not being specific enough about the setting and limitations.

Name:Rosca (ro-ska [with a sharp k sound])
Race: Wali
Description: Rosca has smooth, silvery grayish fur all around with the exception of under her eyes, her wrist fur, the underside of her chin, her chest fur, a tuft on top of her head, ears, and pubis, where it darkens to a striking black, with the darkness under her eyes giving the impression of tear lines. She has bright, almond shaped hazel eyes, with the darkish green part on the outer rim of the iris, turning to a bright amber color on the inner part. As for clothing, she has very worn but sturdy black overalls (going down to her shins, and covering up to her bust). She prefers to go barefoot, using her unusually sharp claws for climbing as opposed to boots, the unusually sharped claws also including her fingernails. In addition to her overalls, she uses a shawl decorated with various flora, with the main cloth part of it made of moss.
Personality: On the outside, she has a bright, bubbly attitude with a great work ethic, and is always ready to help out her friends. She is very open and trusting with most of the people she meets, although she has her moments of sarcasm and scorching honesty. She is very much a perfectionist, especially when it comes to growing plants, making projects, weapons, ect ect. On the inside though, she is very unsure of herself and nervous of what people think of her, making her tend to go out of her way to make herself look good, making people assume she is egotistical and narcissistic. In all honesty, just to sum her up, she has a deep caring and nurturing attitude towards everyone, want to be the best, and is nervous most of the time.
Plant:Abrus precatorius, also known as crabs eye, which is used for poison in attack against enemies. It's berries are a very bright red, and a very poisonous.

Last edited:
Name: Mystic
Race: Esky
Description: Standing at 4'5, Mystic has olive skin, freckles on her face, caramel hair and hazel eyes. She wears a Roman toga, which has her tools on the rope belt.
Personality: She is curious about what lies in the Gorge, as well as the world beyond the Ledge. She is kind, but can be stubborn when she wants something. Her stubbornness often gets her in trouble, resulting in her becoming angry at herself.
Gadgets (5): She has a pickax, a bow with arrows, a sword, a compass, and a rope to lower herself into the Gorge.

Back