The Humans and the Abettors [IC]

Amethyst grinned and started to throw the books to the floor hard. She chuckled when she heard the sounds of cameras breaking. "How clever of them." She said cheekily. The young girl grabbed one of the book and held it away from her body as if she was using selfie stick. Amethyst stuck out her tongue and flipped them the bird before throwing it to the ground. She continued to do a variety of other poses, all with her middle finger up.
divider-line1.png

Blaise walked to the bathroom and opened it with a little difficulty. Once it was opened he looked around the room. "Hn,they think that they can win us over with nice things." He huffed.

Rajah watched as two girls were apparently taking makeshift-selfies. He facepalmed. "So, girls, I guess we're stuck here for a while, huh?"
He might've seemed quiet, but he didn't really have another way to go. "I wish I could just bust out of here..."
Rajah punched the wall again. He looked at the girl who was flipping a book off. "Think I could have some gum?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jaune woke up. Where was he? He saw a lot of other Abettors with him. He got up. "WHERE AM I?! OHMIGODWHEREISRAJAHIAMGONNAFREAKTHISISSOINSANE-"
He kicked the wall, only to hurt himself. "Aye aye aye!"
He started flying around the room. "Did I fly into a hotel?" He looked at Una. "Are you my waitress?" he asked with a smirk. "I'd like two packs of french fires, ten cheeseburgers, and a milkshake. No, make it double of everything. Thanks!"

Last edited:
Chojin sat down on the couch and pulled out a book from the bookshelf and began to read "quiet over there" he called out while reading "dang these people, where are you Robbie" he thought to himself but his headache return lot of memory can to him about how he came his place. "I was walking home from a small parade with Robbie but them a man appear in the dark and assaultede and Robbie, i try to fight him off but I couldn't and I was ejected with a type of serum or something and Robbie I don't know what happened" Chojin explain with tears falling down from his face and two pages of the book soaking it.

Last edited:
Rajah grabbed Chojin by his shirt. "If you're going to be a baby and cry, I will knock you out." He turned to the others. "You hear me?!" He wasn't going to deal with brats who didn't understand the harsh reality of life. No way. They hadn't bee through real pain. Emotional trauma changes a person and chains them to the past.

Haniyya

Haniyya couldn't help but chuckle at the other girl's antics, but not for long. She started throwing the books and boxes slower, taking a moment to look at the front covers. She examined them carefully for any signs of cameras, hidden in characters eyes, or gems on a dress, or stars in the sky, but she couldn't find anything. She felt just the smallest bit discouraged, but threw the books down always.

She froze, a thin paperback book in her hand at the sight of the all too violent white-haired boy. She reckoned he was a year or so older than her, but not by too much. "Put him down," Haniyya said sternly, lying the book down flat on the shelf. It felt too light to have any equipment in it. "He looks like the youngest here. He is scared. Leave him be."

Just then, the clock ticked over to 12:00. The speakers popped into life, a simple three-tone tune coming on before the announcement. "Can all the residents please move into the living quarters." The same male voice from before said, monotone. "When the guards enter, follow their orders and do not resist. Anyone who causes any problems will be given a warning."
"Miss El-Amin, Miss Lloyd, step away from the bookshelf. Destroy any more property and you will be given a warning. Mister Toshi, put down Mister Jackson. If either of you are caught fighting again you will also be given a warning." The speakers switched off, and the room was silent.

Haniyya's eyes widened. "Guards?" She said, after a few seconds of baffled silence. "Follow their orders, do not resist? Are they mad?!" She barked, getting angrier and angrier.

Daniyah

Daniyah sighed and rolled her eyes. "Or don't," she remarked, a little snide, to the rest of the abettors. She flew into the bathroom and nudged the door shut behind her. "Well, we're going to ruin their nice things." She commented, flying straight to the sink. There was one drain, and a black rubber plug that matched it. She picked the plug up and shoved it roughly in the drain hole, then went to the four taps, switching them all on full blast.

She looked, watching all their options. "You get the baths, I'll get the toilets," she said to the lynx, swooping over to the toilet-drains. She stared at them for a few moments, before she got an idea. She started to unroll the toilet roll, clogging up the drain with the paper. She was just about to start flushing the toilet, when speakers came on.

"Can all the residents please move into the living quarters." A woman said, her voice frighteningly monotone. "When the guards enter, follow their orders and do not resist. Anyone who causes any problems will be given a warning."
"Miss Daniyah, Mister Blaise, come out of the bathroom. If you try to flood the bathrooms again, you will be given a warning." The speakers switched off, and at the same time any taps in the room stopped running, and the lights in the bathroom switched off.

Daniyah cawed in distress. Normally, she could see well in the dark, but not with such a quick change. She flew up from the floor of the toilet stall, perching on the top of the bathroom stall. "Your name must be Blaise, then," she mumbled. "What now? The water's stopped," she pointed out, able to hear that the water from the taps wasn't running.

When the speakers suddenly started to work. She scowled at the monotone voice. She flipped them the bird once more before discarding the books. She wasn't going to put them back either. "It would be best if we follow their orders. We can see what we're up against..." She walked over to Miss El-Amin and placed a hand of her shoulder and mumbled to her. "I'm all for causing trouble but we should see what these guys are like...."
divider-line1.png

Blaise was just about to begin stopping up the baths when the voice came on. He listened to the female's voice, growling when he was addressed. He turned to the falcon and nodded his head. "Yes I am and you must beDaniyah." He said. Blaise looked around the bathroom once more. "There's nothing else to do but wait. We can see what these filthy kidnappers are like."

Rajah heard the security. They were gonna come in the room! "Dang it!"
He dropped Chojin and prepared to charge at them. They were nothing compared to the power of the government! He could imagine it now...
He flashed his badge. "Put your hands in the air! Get onto your stomachs! If we do this peacefully, we can afford physical harm."
Rajah looked at Haniyya. "Hey, do you know these freaks?! I'm gonna arrest them for kidnapping of minors!"
This was going to be his first real job. He wasn't going to look lame, no matter what. Looking like an amateur would be unacceptable.
With sweat going down his forehead, he stamped his black shoe into the ground. "What organization do you work for? Is this a prison camp? Why did you do this? Did somebody ask you to?"
Rajah tried to grab his gun, but it was gone!

Rajah gasped. "Oh no!"

Last edited:
Chojin got up from the ground and sat down on the couch "im gonna killed that guy" he thought to himself before picking the book back up and began to read again. Chojin then started to whistle to past the time for alittlr while "dang all these people and the dirt bag over there man i hate that guy" Chojin said out loud.

┣▇ Joey ▇▇▇▇▇═─

Joey's heart skipped a beat when she heard the voice over the speakers. Guards were coming in for them? Her entire body went cold when she thought about what they would do. She couldn't move at first, but eventually pulled herself up the wall. She shuffled into the main room on shaky feet, seeing a mess that wasn't there when she left. She smiled a little. It reminded her of home.

However, she felt another wave of dizziness and leaned against the wall, groaning. Sitting down and covering her face, she grumbled, "Uuuugh, what do they want?"

┣▇ Maybell ▇▇▇▇═─

Maybell jumped when the eagle who had previously been asleep woke up yelling.

"Hey! calm down, alright? Breathe! Look, I don't exactly know what's --"

She was cut off by an announcement over the speakers. There were guards coming. She squashed the nervousness taking root in her stomach and replaced it with anticipation. They'd finally get to see who they were up against. Maybe they'd learn what they were there for.

Maybell fell silent and kept a guarded stance as she watched the door.

Last edited:
23k7u6a.jpg
The speakers popped on again, a strange three note tone playing before the same man's voice came through. They were being ordered into the living quarters. Rebecca didn't want to go. But they had guards? Who were these people? She wouldn't be able to do anything against them, especially since they would have their abettors too. The girl took a deep breath, suddenly extremely self-conscious about going into the main room, where the others were awake now. There was a lot banging and yelling going on, and it made the place seem very unwelcoming. Especially when it was quite apparent that she'd been crying for the past ten minutes. The girl from the other stall got up and left, and Rebecca watched as she did so, closing the bathroom door behind her. The threshold Rebecca was afraid to cross.

She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. What would Una say? Una. Her rabbit. The thought made her want to cry again but she held it back. She imagined as if her abettor were speaking to her now. "Okay, let's just take it one step at a time alright? I'm scared too. But it's not so bad when we're together." Except they weren't together. She was alone. "You're not alone, you have the boy," Her eyes looked over at him, but settled at his chest, not making eye contact. "And everyone else in here feels the same way. You're not alone." Una was right, even if she wasn't actually speaking to her, Rebecca knew exactly what she'd try and say. And it actually helped. She could do this.

Unwrapping her arms from her knees, she stood up shakily, using the stall for support. Once she was on her feet, she insecurely crossed her arms and looked to the boy, this time at his face. "I'm Rebecca by the way," she told him softly. "Thank you for coming in here, but I think we should go..."

<---Kailey--->
Kailey listened to the threat the voice over the speaker made as she lay huddled under the sheets. The guards. There were guards in this place. She chuckled out a nervous laughter under her breath. Of course there are guards in this place. How could I have not thought of that until now?

Clutching her trembling fingers, Kailey forced herself to take a deep breath and thought over the situation they were in. The basic premise was that they were kidnapped, yes, but she now realized that there was much more to it than that. Now that she had thought about it, there were just so much variables that were working against them, to the point where resistance was rendered impossible. No wonder the man was so bored - his entire team has figured everything out, step by step, and he was just there to move things along according to the plan...

No. She would not let them have their way. She would teach them something, and she would make sure they learn the lesson very well, so they would have to think twice before they dared to coop her in like this. But for now, she thought, I would let them show me their own house...

She kicked the blanket away and jumped out of the bed. She strode purposefully toward the discarded book on the floors, as if she had kicked away her fears with the blanket. When she got to the book with the damaged spine, she picked it up and examined it front and back, flipping through the pages. There were no cameras in there - it was just a good, old-fashioned book, with the picture of a man and a butterfly on its cover.

"I'm bringing the book!" she yelled. She waved the book on the air as if she was the gladiator flourishing his battle trophy to the Colosseum.

<---Weston--->
"Hi there." He looked at the otter that greeted him. She had a nice brown pelt, with big friendly eyes, but her posture seemed a little... unsure, maybe. He was about to say something, but forgot what he was thinking when one of the other abettors started to make a ruckus. "It's, um... a bit hectic here, isn't it?" he let out a nervous crackle, clearly nervous of all the abettors in the room.

Then the announcement came over the speaker. Weston listened the entire speech in silence, but his expression changed from worry to astonishment. He looked at his companions and whispered, "don't worry, everything will be alright.". He fidgeted his webbed feet, shifting his weight from side to side.

Sam was just about to ask the girl about her name when the speakers came on again. The same monotone voice as before told them to move into the main room and prepare to follow the orders of some guards. He swallowed, nervous at the thought of being bossed around by their kidnappers and actually having any contact with them. Were they going to be violent? Armed? Possibly. A frown had sneaked it's way onto his face and his eyebrows were deeply furrowed with thought by the time the girls had started to shakily stand up. Realizing that he had been lost in thought he quickly stood up to be ready to help her if her legs couldn't carry her. His head stung again as he rose, but he ignored it for now.
"I'm Rebecca by the way," she said, now looking at his face for the first time.
"Thank you for coming in here, but I think we should go..." Sam nodded, unsure if he should stand back and give her space or lend her a hand.
"I'm Sam" he answered turning his head to the closed door behind them, half expecting the guards to already be standing there, guns in hand and big fencing masks.
"Do you need help to get to the other room, or do you think you can manage?" he asked as he turned his attention back to her, not wanting to intrude any further on the girl who already seemed shaken enough.

Chojin layed down on the couch and started to fall alseep "Nmmmmm Robbbie wait up" he cried out before he rolled off the couch "ow" he thought to himself before he got back up.

23k7u6a.jpg
Rebecca hesitated when Sam asked her if she needed help. "... I'm okay," she said, pressing her crossed arms further into her stomach. She stood there momentarily before stepping past him, lightly brushing his shoulder. Rebecca walked over to the door and stopped, gazing at the handle. "Just turn it, it's simple," imaginary Una told her. And she reached out tenderly and did so, twisting the knob and pulling back the door. It swung open and Rebecca found herself staring at the other captives. Books were thrown onto the floor and one of the beds was torn to shreds. She looked back to Sam, as if reassuring herself that he was still there and following her. And then she stepped into the main room. A few unfamiliar faces turned to look at her. She knew it would be the first time they'd seen her, and the thought made Rebecca self conscious. Of course the first image they had of her would be a teary, puffy eyed girl. She looked down and away from the others, walking across the room to the nearest corner and sitting down in it. She just wanted to disappear.

Haniyya
Haniyya folded her arms, careful not to let her temper raise too much. She gave a few tiny nods to Miss Lloyd. "Yes, yes, I understand," she whispered back, very careful to keep her voice quiet. She watched a few people coming out of the bathroom, including one girl that she hadn't seem before. She was about to ask where she'd come from - Haniyya had assumed up until then that she was the first to wake up - before she saw that the girl's face was heavily tear-stained. She decided to leave her alone for then. She was never very good at comforting people.

She shuffled around nervously, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. She could sit still, even for a second, so there was a tiny bit of relief in her chest when the north wall of the room seemed to shudder a little. The wall flickered and wavered, like a curtain of water, before the light grey cover on it seemed to disappear. Underneath the camouflage was a large, steel double door.

The door had no handles on the inside, but it looked notably scratched up and a little dented, like other people had tried to break it down before. Haniyya shivered at the thought. The door was formidable and frightening, with extra metal bar supports around the edges and across the middle, all sealed up with metal bolts. There was no chance of breaking it from the inside.

There were six click noises, the sound of locks turning. Haniyya clutched her arms tightly in anticipation, trying to stop her heart from flying out of her chest. The doors opened outwards, agonisingly slow. Behind the door, there were thirteen guards. They were dressed in all black, with a bulletproof vest that all had different code-like collections of letters across them, consisting of two or three letters in white ink. Surprisingly, their faces weren't covered over, revealing that they had people of all kinds, from a young, frightened looking man to an older woman who looked quite pleased. One thing they all had in common was that they all looked strong and beefy. Each of them had at least three guns, two pistol-like ones, and one that looked like an assault rifle. The odd thing was that where the bullets should have been, there were plastic chambers that held hundreds of tiny bubbles of muddy blue liquid. Apart from the guns, they of course had their Abettors. There were many big cats, a few bears and wolves, and most impressively a komodo dragon. The Abettors all had a black bulletproof vest with letters on the back that matched their humans.

One guard stepped forwards. He was a young looking man in his late twenties and stood at around five foot nine inches tall. Though underneath his black clothes it was a little difficult to tell, the bulge of well-toned muscles was still there. He had an olive skin-tone and black hair in a crewcut. His abettor was a cobra that slithered around and around his body, from neck to arm to torso and so on. He cleared his throat for a second, as if he wasn't the main focus of everyone at that moment. "Afternoon, kids," the man said. "You're all going to be taken out of here and moved into the cafeteria next door where we'll give you all a bit of lunch. After that a lady'll come in and she'll answer all the questions you've got." He looked around as he spoke, holding eye contact with everyone for slightly longer than was comfortable. "You can talk while you eat but once you've sat down don't try and stand back up until you're dismissed."

He paused when he was finished. "Alright, get out here. Don't run, we'll shoot you!" He laughed as if it was a joke, but the other guards didn't. They all looked very serious as they looked down the sight of their pistols at the teenagers. The man who was speaking stepped backwards, giving space for the teenagers to come out.

Haniyya looked around the room. She wasn't going to step out there, at least not first. No way in hell. She didn't like the look of those guns, or the abettors. She waited for someone else to make the first move.

Daniyah
Daniyah cawed in disappointment. "Well, alright," she said. She kicked off of the stall door and few over to the door, pulling it open before she waddled through, leaving the door open for Blaise. She flew to the bed that she woke up on, perching on the bed post. She noticed that the eagle she had tried to wake up before had finally gotten up, and he looked flustered, to say the least. She sighed and scratched under her wing with her beak.

There were a few more seconds where nothing happened. Finally, the north wall made a move like it was shivering, the light grey surface twitching, and finally evaporating, revealing a large steel door, or maybe something stronger than that. The door had no visibly handles, but it's surface showed great battle scars - from bite marks on the supports to burns to great dents one foot deep created by blunt force. None of the attacks had been any use, evidently. The door must have been at least two feet thick. All this Daniyah observed in seconds, and all the new thoughts that came to her head filled her with more fear. She lifted her body up and cawed angrily, spreading out her wings as if to attack or fly off.

After the door was revealed, there was the sound of locks clicking open. They all clicked at random points, obviously by all different people, but there were at least ten clicks. Then, the doors opened outwards. Beyond the door there were thirteen Abettors. Nine of them were big cats, but there was a rhino, a bear and three massive wolves that all stood together as a pack of sorts. They all wore vests that looked like normal bulletproof ones, but they looked much, much stronger, and were earth-brown in colour. They all had one letter on the back of their vests. Their humans wore all brown, and all their clothing looked very thick and protective. They wore brown bulletproof vests with a letter that matched their Abettors'. Their faces weren't covered, but they had terrifying guns loaded with murky blue plastic bubbles.

One of the abettors came forward. She was a sphinx cat. She walked with an impressive degree of confidence that frightened Daniyah. She cawed, but didn't make a move. She wasn't dumb. Still, even the slight noise prompted the humans to turn their guns and the Abettors turned to high guard, ready for a fight. The sphinx cat turned her head and hissed at the group, which made them turn their guns away. Despite being the smallest of the group, the cat seemed to have great power. When the cat turned away, a human walked after her. She was a small girl with dark brown plaits, the youngest of the group, but she seemed to have more armour on than anyone else. She had huge black circular glasses that she pushed up.

The cat began. "Good afternoon, darlings," she purred, tail swaying extravagantly in the air. "I'm glad that you are all well." She scratched at her ear. "Now, I'm sure you're all starving. We have a cafeteria with lunches that our chefs have specifically made for you all. Trust me, they're simply amazing." Her voice didn't have much conviction to it, apart from a sleek, slow purr. "While you're eating, a nice bird and her lady will come through and answer all your questions, hunnies. No need to be scared." Her way of speaking seemed to get more maternal as she turned her attention from the predator Abettors towards the prey. Now, she stared directly at Una, Weston and Nery as she spoke.

"Come on outside now babies. Auntie Clora won't hurt you." The cat purred, still looking at Una, Weston and Nery. Her human looked very subtly disgusted, top lip curled up as she stared at the ground. Daniyah scowled, but kept quiet.

Rajah looked at the guard. "Okay, sir, tell me info and you keep your rights." He made a gun with his hand. "Put your hands in the air! Get on your stomachs!"
Rajah looked to his sides. Why wasn't this girl going to try and make a stand? "I SAID HANDS IN THE AIR!" Rajah frowned. "Why are we here? Where is Jaune? On a scale of 1 to 10, where is your jerkiness?" Rajah stepped forward. "What are you trying to commit? Murder? Treason? Rape?" Rajah glared. "Just get on your bellies before we have to get physical!"
Rajah, in his head, smiled. He thought he was sounding cool. "What organization do you work for? Tell me? I might give you a lighter sentence in jail once I arrest you for the kidnapping of a minor!" Rajah smiled. "Luckily, I'm 18, which means I'm of age. But kidnapping is still illegal, so just tell me what you're trying to do so I can punch you in the face!"

<---Kailey--->
"Relax." Kailey stepped forward toward Rajah and lightly tapped on his shoulder with her book. She walked past him and straight into the empty space, twirling around to face the rest of the teenagers. She looked at each of them, studying their expressions while maintaining a bored face. As she casually twisted her fingers around her hair, she quickly evaluated on the state of the teenagers. It didn't take too long for her to realize that they weren't ready to fight at all. She gritted her teeth silently.

"Come on, guys." She forced herself to make a fake yawn. "Let's go. I'm not gonna wait all day for my lunch."

<---Weston--->

Weston screeched defensively. "We don't want any of your food!" His feathers puffed up until he looked like a feathery porcupine. "Just let us go back to our humans!" He raised his wings in defensive posture, ready to strike out if the cat got closer. He knew that the predators could smell his fear even from here, but he stepped forward instead of backing down, putting himself between the the cat and his companions so that Una and Nery was behind his wings.

As soon as Rajah lifted his arms, there were thirteen guns all trained on him. Fangs dripped with saliva and claws scratched at the ground, every Abettors tensed to fight, pounce, get meat in their reach. When the guards realised that Rajah didn't have a weapon, they burst into snickers. "That's the one that thinks he's an officer," one guard mumbled snidely, her hyena Abettor snickering.

The olive-skinned guard from before raised an eyebrow. His cobra raised up on his shoulders, head tilted. "We've not got your answers," he said, "but Mrs. Morrison does, and she'll be in the cafeteria in about fifteen minutes." He offered, half-smiling.

A small lion abettor approached Kailey carefully. His nose twitched as he sniffed at her, dragging his mane across her leg. He raised himself up onto two legs for a second and gently took a hold of the book with his mouth, trying to take it off of her.

Haniyya glared at Rajah. "Stop that, they'll shoot you," she muttered. Even if she'd only just met everyone in the room (and wasn't too fond of most of them) she didn't want to see anyone get murdered.

She stared down at her hands. She was starving, and she also wanted answers, but who was to say that they weren't just saying that to take them away somewhere else? Her stomach grumbled, urging her to go out and eat. She gave in with a sigh. With a body like lead she dragged her feet out of the room. One of the abettors, a wolf, slunk over, sniffing her out to make sure she didn't have any contraband.

'Auntie Clora' tilted her head at Weston. Her pink skin moved in uncomfortable ways as it wrinkled, stretched and unwrinkled as she crept close to Weston. "Well, would you rather starve?" She taunted. "You'll never see your humans again if you die. And if you're too skinny when you go back to them, well, they might just not want you anymore."

┣▇ Joey ▇▇▇▇▇═─

Joey's heart pounded as she finally got to see who was holding them there, and they were just as intimidating as she expected. The overly friendly tone the man was speaking to them in made her shudder.

She was conflicted about the prospect of lunch. On one hand, she was so hungry her stomach felt like it was eating itself. But, on the other, the uncomfortable twist in her gut told her that if she ate anything it wouldn't stay down.

When the guards trained all their guns on the white-haired boy, Joey jumped. She gasped a little too loud and immediately covered her mouth in embarrassment. Her face went beet-red and she glanced around to see if anyone had noticed.

She stood up, leaning against the wall and fighting off a wave of dizziness, and started moving toward the door. Her willingness to walk into possible danger surprised her.

Amethyst tensed when suddenly the room was filled with guard and their abbetors. She looked around, trying to remember all their faces. She scowled and mumbled curses under her breath. There was no way that they would be able to take them all. She looked at the goof who thought that he could arrest this people. "I'm surrounded by idiots...well two idiots so far." She thought while shaking her head. When lunch was mentioned her stomach growled white loudly. Amethyst placed a hand over it. "Hey did you like my little video? I made sure that I got my good side." She sassed, hand on her hip. She flew another bubble with her gum, it was starting to lose its flavor.
divider-line1.png

Blaise walked back into the room and growled lowly when he saw who entered. The lynx said nothing, he just watched them with distrust in his eyes. Lunch did sound good though, he hadn't eaten before he had been taken. And he would need to keep his strength up as well.

Back