The Sadist's Saloon - Open to All

He kept glancing back at her and eventually began to approach once more. This time he would forget the cheesy pick up lines, a new idea had creeped into his mind. "Excuse me." he said, looking up at her.

He kept glancing back at her and eventually began to approach once more. This time he would forget the cheesy pick up lines, a new idea had creeped into his mind. "Excuse me." he said, looking up at her.

"Hmhm~ If it isn't the puppy from earlier. What would you like to drink, sweetie?" She exclaimed, shooting a smile as she was ready to grab a bottle from the shelves.

"Actually, I'd like to know what /you'll/ be drinking when you get to prison." He frowned up at her. "Hurting a customer who's done you no harm? How do you think the authorities will react to that? I'll have you know when I leave I'll be letting them know." His tail was held high once more, confidence beaming, almost as brightly as his ears.

"Actually, I'd like to know what /you'll/ be drinking when you get to prison." He frowned up at her. "Hurting a customer who's done you no harm? How do you think the authorities will react to that? I'll have you know when I leave I'll be letting them know." His tail was held high once more, confidence beaming, almost as brightly as his ears.

This caused Iris to lean in real close to the dog, pulling a smug face. "And what, my dear, sweet, weak mutt, makes you think that the regular police authorities can stop me?~ You've felt first hand just how strong I can whip, and if those men dare to touch me? Let's just say they'll regret ever challenging the sadist of the Saloon. Hmhm. And besides, they know first hand the strength I possess. Now, what would you like, to drink? Hmm?"

He frowned, standing a bit taller. "What makes you think it's okay to whip your customers? What do you think I am, your slave?" He growled slightly. "You should be ashamed! If you don't like attention, why do you dress like that?" He stepped forward. "I don't want a drink I want you to stop hurting customers! And I want my back mended too!"

A rather demanding little pup. Not the smartest.

He frowned, standing a bit taller. "What makes you think it's okay to whip your customers? What do you think I am, your slave?" He growled slightly. "You should be ashamed! If you don't like attention, why do you dress like that?" He stepped forward. "I don't want a drink I want you to stop hurting customers! And I want my back mended too!"

A rather demanding little pup. Not the smartest.

"Aww~ Hmhm. The Mutt is making demands~ Tell you what. I'll happily mend your back after my little display~ And you? Keep your gob shut. How about that?~" She exclaimed, raising her whip just to prove a point. She certainly had the fear factor going for her. One of the men in the crowd leaned over to the dog. "Hey. I wouldn't recommend going against her. Trust me. What you had done to you? Is not the worst she can dish out. And she had a legal authority as the bar owner to do that. But no one is able to complain considering that we're literally in the middle of nowhere."

He flinched when the whip was raised, so much for being brave. He frowned and shook his head. "You're all okay with this?! But---. . . . ." He scoffed, looking down. "Well I don't think it's okay. . .I don't!" He scooted away from her a little, the whip making him more nervous. "I. . .I won't!!!"

"Yeah, we're all fine with it. It's her club after all. She does what she wants and no one has been able to stop her. The last guy who tried... Well let's just say they never wanted to disobey her again." The man exclaimed to the dog with a very convincing frightened expression.

"Hmhm. See?~ Everyone loves it, and I make good business selling drinks and having laughs with the people who come here. So. How about you do the same, and relax? Unwind a little, drink your problems away~ And maybe I won't have to whip you into shape again. Hmhm."

"You must be joking!" He frowned. "But. . . ." He went silent a moment, then sat down like a good dog. "I'll take anything to drink. . . ." he said softly, a bit ashamed of himself.

"Good boy~" She exclaimed, grabbing a bottle of the weakest strength and poured it into a empty glass, then passed it towards them. "Enjoy~ I poured you the weakest of brands so you do not have too much of a problem. Drink up~"

He lowered his head, lapping up the drink quietly. He then relaxed a little and laid on the floor, but winced due to the wound. He leaned around, trying to lick it but the angle was just impossible. He wasn't a cat after all.

"Hmhm." Iris just chuckled as she continued serving the rest of the men at the bar. It seemed to be going well so far, aside from that beginning there. "So, aside from being a dog. Where do you come from, my little fluffy friend?"

"As if I'd tell you!" He frowned, groaning in frustration and giving up on licking it. "You might just whip me at home too. . ." He sat up but quickly slipped back down, that tiny drink was enough to get him wobbly. "What about you?"

"Aside from working at the counter and occasionally dancing if the audience demands it? That's about it aside from running the entire place. As for what I did before?~ Hmhm~ If I told you that, you'd be very, very traumatised. Hmhm~"

He frowned, trying to sit up again, and of course failing. ". . . .I guess I shouldn't have asked. . . .Well since you haven't mended my back yet can I at least see a dance?"He looked up with a drunken frown. No more drinks for Mr. Tough pup over here.

"Hmhm~ If you're trying to entice me, you're not exactly doing a good job at it. But, perhaps later on, I can treat the entire bar to a little bit of action~ How about it, men?~ Who'd want to dine to a dance?~"

"Yeah! End-time entertainment! Wahoo!" They all cheered in excitement, eager to see it. "Hmhm~ How adorable. Well, it's settled then."

He smiled up at her but then rested his head on the floor, his belly grumbling. He wasn't sure if he was hungry or gonna be sick, either way he put his paws over his snout a moment. "Ugh. . .are you sure that's the lightest drink you have? Maybe I should have stuck with water. . . ."

( I completely forgot this was here. Yes it's fine. Go ahead. You still hadn't even engaged in it, you mostly just said I'll enter as whoever it was, then just left it as that. )

He smiled up at her but then rested his head on the floor, his belly grumbling. He wasn't sure if he was hungry or gonna be sick, either way he put his paws over his snout a moment. "Ugh. . .are you sure that's the lightest drink you have? Maybe I should have stuck with water. . . ."

"Yes. What I just supplied you with was the weakest drink available. You'd have to drink a large amount of glasses in order for it to be even remotely making anyone drunk. However most drinks here will burn your throat as you drink it dear. So be careful not to chug a entire glass in one go~" She exclaimed, giving off a little chuckle.

(sorry, I procrastinate ;-;)

Derrick walks into the saloon, looking around skeptically. He'd heard some pretty disturbing things about this place, so he was being very careful. He looked over to see a bunch of abandoned tables and what seemed like cobwebs hanging off of the dim lights. He sighed and slid onto one of the dusty chairs, waiting for a barista or bartender to come over and ask him what he wanted.

Back