The Sadist's Saloon - Open to All

"Excuse me dear, I have someone to greet~" She exclaimed as she now approached the new arrival.

@Demon Lord Ghirahim.

Derrick walks into the saloon, looking around skeptically. He'd heard some pretty disturbing things about this place, so he was being very careful. He looked over to see a bunch of abandoned tables and what seemed like cobwebs hanging off of the dim lights. He sighed and slid onto one of the dusty chairs, waiting for a barista or bartender to come over and ask him what he wanted.

94dd226f3fca06c536b86260a3576d87bb5051a5_hq.gif

"Hmhm~ Welcome to the Sadist Saloon. You are certainly a... interesting, entrant~" She exclaimed as she saw what appeared to be wings and a demonic tail. "Hmhm. What can I get you, dear?~ We mostly have strong tasting drinks here, as for food we have the usual club foods."

@Riven.

Derrick watches her carefully, scanning and searching for some sort of evil. When he found nothing to convince him of any part of this woman being malicious, he ordered a drink and waited, watching the woman as she walked away.

Derrick watches her carefully, scanning and searching for some sort of evil. When he found nothing to convince him of any part of this woman being malicious, he ordered a drink and waited, watching the woman as she walked away.

"Coming right up, dear~" She exclaimed as she began walking off slowly to the counter and grabbing a couple of glasses and a bottle, then walked back to Derrick. "Hmhm. Here you go, sweetheart." She chuckled as she planted a glass in front of him and filled it up. She did the same at the opposite side and took a seat herself, propping her heels onto the top of the table. "So~ Tell me a little bit about yourself then~"

@Riven.

Derrick looked her up and down as he carefully sipped his drink. "Well, I'm Derrick. I'm part dragon, obviously. I guess I came in here to check out the rumors going around about this place." he looks at the bar and the small pupper. "What happened to that dog?" he inquires.

Derrick looked her up and down as he carefully sipped his drink. "Well, I'm Derrick. I'm part dragon, obviously. I guess I came in here to check out the rumors going around about this place." he looks at the bar and the small pupper. "What happened to that dog?" he inquires.

"Oh him?~ Hmhm~" She exclaimed with a sadistic chuckle. "He tried to stand up to me as the first action when entering my humble club and well, I could not have that~ So I got to relieve some satisfaction of my own, and whipped him." She pulled out her whip to show it for a few seconds before planting it back onto her outfit. "Hmhm. Everyone in here knows that I am not someone you want to stand up to~ Especially if you are unaware of how sadistic I can be. I'm not to be messed with~"

@Riven.

Derrick stared at her for a moment and then looked down at the table. "I see. I have a question." He waited for the woman to acknowledge him.

Derrick looks at her outfit, inspecting it. "What other weapons are hidden here? If any more.. I mean, you could make a fortune selling stuff like this! Hunters and guards and undercover cops could use this! Honestly, it'd be put to better use than what you're doing with it here!" Derrick starts going on and on about the practical uses that a weaponized outfit could hold.

Derrick looks at her outfit, inspecting it. "What other weapons are hidden here? If any more.. I mean, you could make a fortune selling stuff like this! Hunters and guards and undercover cops could use this! Honestly, it'd be put to better use than what you're doing with it here!" Derrick starts going on and on about the practical uses that a weaponized outfit could hold.

Iris just sat there and watched him ramble on and on and on about the topic at hand. The fact she was just letting him lecture her about her appearance was a surprise. Until of course she could not hold it in. "So you honestly expect me to believe that I'm supposed to agree with what you're saying or something? Because I do not like being told what to do. Especially if they have only just met me." She exclaimed, now getting out of her seat. "Unless you want to experience first hand the power and brute strength of a sadistic goddess such as myself like that mutt did? Then shut your trap before I shut it for you. And you would not like how i'd do it~ Trust me."

@Riven

Derrick stares at her blatantly. "Ok? Wait, so am I not allowed to talk anymore at all? Or am I just not supposed to talk about your outfit? I apologize if I hurt your feelings or something." he says, his words genuine.

Derrick stares at her blatantly. "Ok? Wait, so am I not allowed to talk anymore at all? Or am I just not supposed to talk about your outfit? I apologize if I hurt your feelings or something." he says, his words genuine.

"Sigh... Some people." She exclaimed, brushing a part of her hair upwards. "Nothing you say or do would hurt me in any shape or form. Sigh... How about I just refill your drink, and we chat about something. Else." She then refilled his glass, and hers, and sat back down in her previous position. "So much for that. Anything else you want to say?"

@Riven.

"Uhm, nope! That's it! Like I said, just comin' down here to see if you're as evil as they say! Welp, thanks for the refill, but I think Imma go now. Nice dress, by the way!" Derrick got up out of his seat and started for the door. He braced himself, for this was always the part where the stories got... disturbing. But who knows? Maybe they were just rumors after all..

"Uhm, nope! That's it! Like I said, just comin' down here to see if you're as evil as they say! Welp, thanks for the refill, but I think Imma go now. Nice dress, by the way!" Derrick got up out of his seat and started for the door. He braced himself, for this was always the part where the stories got... disturbing. But who knows? Maybe they were just rumors after all..

"It's not a dress. That's my normal look. You really want to see me in a dress? Because I can just as easily changing appearance at a whim thanks to being a Goddess and all." She exclaimed with a smirk. "But if you truly are leaving, then farewell. Perhaps we may meet again. Hmhm~"

Derrick stops in his tracks. "Can I see what other forms you can take?" he inquires.

"Hmhm. I'll show you one. But that's all you're getting~" She exclaimed as she lit up in a bright light before revealing a new look. "Well?~ Hmhm."

hyperdimension_neptunia_iris_heart_wallpaper_by_jessymoonn-da3ki39.jpg

@Riven

(I know that feeling bro ;---; XD)

Dan groaned, laying down and then curling up. He's never drank before, but he wasn't going to admit it. "I'm hungry." he complained, mind wandering a bit. "Food sounds nice. Can I have some food?"

(I'm sorry for that non detailed response above! ^^' You see, I didn't see all the other responses that popped up before I sent that!)

"Surprise me. . ." he grumbled, rolling onto his stomach. "Just nothing spicy. . .I can't stand spicy things. . ." He glanced to the other who just entered and decided to ask a question. "Are you new here too? She doesn't fuck around, look what she did to my back." His frown got a bit heavier. "It still hurts like hell."

". . . .I thought I was being a rather nice flirt, but I should've known she didn't want--er--well, anything from a dog." He grumbled, slowly but finally sitting up. "I think it's safe to say I'm not the ugliest dog around though."

(Sorry, was it my turn? I didn't realize I'm sorry. >^<)

Back