The Sadist's Saloon - Open to All

fdh5si.jpg

A man who appeared "normal" walked in the saloon looking around.

@Widowmaker

"Excuse me boys, but I have a new arrival to greet. Hmhm~" Iris exclaimed, giving off a chuckle before leaving the two to their conversation.

@Demon Lord Ghirahim, @Riven

fdh5si.jpg

A man who appeared "normal" walked in the saloon looking around.

She then approached the man that had arrived to the club, standing tall above him. She certainly had a interesting look as she greeted him.

original.gif

"Hmhm. Welcome to the Saloon~ I see you have the appearance of an average man but something about you just makes me suspect that there's more than what meets the eye. How about you have a seat and I'll get ya a drink. Sound good?~ Hmhm."

@dark

"Excuse me boys, but I have a new arrival to greet. Hmhm~" Iris exclaimed, giving off a chuckle before leaving the two to their conversation.

@Demon Lord Ghirahim, @Riven

She then approached the man that had arrived to the club, standing tall above him. She certainly had a interesting look as she greeted him.

original.gif

"Hmhm. Welcome to the Saloon~ I see you have the appearance of an average man but something about you just makes me suspect that there's more than what meets the eye. How about you have a seat and I'll get ya a drink. Sound good?~ Hmhm."

@dark

jhiu8po.png

Marcus turned, a eyebrow raised. How did this stranger know who he was underneath?"

He walks over to a seat and sits.

jhiu8po.png

Marcus turned, a eyebrow raised. How did this stranger know who he was underneath?"

He walks over to a seat and sits.

"What would ya like? We have a wide variety of drinks to suit all tastes." She exclaimed, heading to the counter to pick out the bottle corresponding to what he would order.

"What would ya like? We have a wide variety of drinks to suit all tastes." She exclaimed, heading to the counter to pick out the bottle corresponding to what he would order.

"I'll take something simple. Pour me some beer."

Back