Ame Damnee The Sanctuary

Wroth
Sanctuary

Wroth... No Legion just stared at her with that same expression on Wroth's face though the creatures eyes could tell anyone that it was like staring into the very depths of hatred and wrath. It spoke this time in Xena's voice. "destroy. You.now. once. You. Leave.here." his voiced changed to a very young little girls voice. "Monster!" Than a females voice "Beast!" it kept changing voices as if it could not decide on what to use. "ABOMINATION!!" "Legion..." "play? Destroy?".... it was mimicking it's victims and some way it was saying that Xena was already dead.

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena shook her head. The sound of her voice in the lips of this... thing... is disturbing. Regardless she leaned over towards him and caressed his hair, unafraid. "Legion... who are you? What are you? Can't you just... let Wroth go?" she asked, her voice softening slightly. "Why do you want to destroy? Why..." she trailed off. Only Xena would try to talk calmly with a lunatic-sounding monster. "I love Abaddon. I won't let anyone destroy my city, you know."

Wroth
The sanctuary

"their. Their." his voice... or rather someone else voice sounding comforting. "You! all. will. Die. get? DESTROYED!! Soon." The sounds of multiple screams all coming out of Wroth's mouth Beast, Human, Daemon. all were screaming in an agonized symphony of rage and terror. "LEGION! creation. to. DESTROY!! No!!! reason. why ?" she could hear her voice again mixed in with the sound of a little girl. "What. are. you? Let. Wroth. go? NO!!! DESTROY! DESTROY!! DESTROY!!!! DESTROY!!!!!!!" the voice again calmed down. "No. reason. Just! Destroy."

Dareth DiValli - Outside the Sanctuary

I'm losing a lot of blood. Dareth thought as he wobbled to the front door. He knocked, loudly but not impolitely. He kept silent. He could barely move. He couldn't muster the strength to say anything.
I'll just wait. I'll just wait...

And the world went black.

Wroth
Sanctuary

Xena might have not heard those knocks but it was clear Legion did, as he quickly almost unnaturally whipped his head in the direction of the sound.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena just nodded calmly. Despite all Legion's talk about destruction, it seems he can't really control Wroth's body much. At least that's something to be happy about. She sighed. "Legion, I really don't---"

Suddenly, there were loud knocks by the door. Her ears picked it up easily. Legion whipped his head to the direction of the sound too, almost curiously. Xena gave him a look of warning. "Behave." she told him, as if speaking to a naughty child, before walking to the door cautiously.
The door still had that big hole in the middle of it. Xena sighed. She really wanted it to be fixed before the festival but... oh well. Through the hole she could see a body of a man, just by staring at his body she could tell that he's in pain. She hurried on, opening the door. The smell of blood tickled her senses, and the moment she opened the door, the guy collapsed, falling down onto the doorway.

Immediately, she caught him. He wasn't so heavy that she can't carry him with her strength as a vampire. And so she heaved, placing him in the bed, She looked around his body, immediately taking off clothes and trying to figure out where exactly the blood is coming from. When she found it, she closed her eyes and concentrated with a quick spell to stop the pain and bleeding.

Last edited:
Wroth
Sanctuary

Was watching both of them, with hate and anger in it's eyes... Wroth's finger suddenly moved a little bit though it was barely noticeable. It spoke in of all voices Errols voice. "Soon. BLOOD! will. stainnnn."

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena glanced at her other patient, uneasily as she worked on the new one. She sighed. "Legion, please leave." she said in a firm voice. Now that she has another patient, she didn't want Legion freaking the hell out of this guy when he wakes up. She worked quickly but efficiently, pulling a thread and needle and stitching the knife stab at his back, and then working on his broken leg. She wondered what happened to this guy, did he got involved in some kind of brawl? People these days, she thought to herself. so violent.

Within only five minutes she was done. She went to get some water and a towel, to clean up all the blood.

Last edited:
Wroth
Sanctuary

Legion was moving Wroths right arm slowly, turning it into Wroths real arm, the disproportions with the small body made it seem almost comical.... However what happened next wasn't. The arm slowly turned to Wroth's chest the claws glinting in the light. "bye." Legion said before an eruption of blood came from a swift movement of the arm cutting into Wroths chest and flinging some blood on the walls. The blood burned through the walls and the voids in Wroths eyes were gone. Wroth woke up his voice a wheeze as the blood ran through his chest and to the floor like a spilled water cup. "W-what! gah!" Wroth said in clear pain.

Last edited:
Dareth DiValli - The Sanctuary

Dareth slowly opened his eyes. He did not know this ceiling. He heard a voice. He knew that voice.
"Wroth. Is that you?" He didn't feel like moving. His body felt sluggish. "It'll be alright, buddy." He wasn't sure if he said it to convince Wroth or himself.

"Healer. Are you here? I'd like to thank you. And ask something."

He didn't feel pain. He was pretty sure his leg was fixed too. Was I out for long, or was I healed by magic?

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

"I'm here." she said. Hearing Wroth's voice in pain made her hurry back to her patient, her expression etched with worry. She stared at Wroth, seeing that his chest was bleeding, and seeing the blood on his strangely bigger hands. She immediately knew what has happened. Legion. "Heavens!" she said in frustration, as she put her hands on his wound and closed her eyes, chanting softly, the white light once again enveloping Wroth, then turning golden as it seeped through the wounds. Once again, the process was insanely slow, but the wound was closing in little by little. The smell of blood was now overpowering in the room, but Xena has been long trained to suppress her own urges to feed. Which was probably a good thing as she didn't think Wroth's blood would be safe for drinking.

Sighing, she took the towel that was supposed to be for Dareth and cleaned Wroth's blood off carefully, walking back to the counter to get some more bandages. "I know now what I'm going to do with the money. I'll need to buy a couple more basins and towels, because I swear to Lucifer, Wroth, you'll burn them all off if you keep getting wounded." she said in a slightly joking tone, trying to lighten the mood. She glanced at Dareth then, with a sheepish smile. "It seems that you're awake. Are you feeling better?"

Wroth
Sanctuary

huffing from the experience. His body having a cold sweat along with the blood. "it's.. never been this... bad!" Wroth was now wide awake, and pissed off at this development. He knew that Xena couldn't have done this to him since why would she heal him and the bard that Wroth now noticed was here, he seemed to out of it to even be able to stand straight. The nightmares were never this bad in truth Wroth wasn't screaming because of the chest wound he was use to that sort of pain.

But in the nightmare O god this nightmare... he would have gladly taken what Errol did to him Ten-fold than go through what he dreamt about! the burning feeling of hatred he felt was too much and that place he was in so dark and wrong.. it wasn't just the hatred his body felt Wrong! like it shouldn't have existed his head felt like it was going to burst but never did, his chest feeling uncomfortable with two appendages sticking out of it.... and when he looked into the a mirror like lake he saw....... "A abomination....."

She was young. No, she was way too good at this. She must've been a vampire. Well disciplined too, given how much blood she deals with on daily basis. "Never felt better.", he said with a tired smile. "Name's Dareth. Would you tell me yours? I'd rather know to whom I'm indebted."

He stood up, slowly, and moved to sit next to Wroth. "Oh boy, for a monster you sure seem disturbed.", he said without a trace of mockery in his voice. "What did you dream about?"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena patted Wroth's hair softly to offer some comfort. She wanted to tell him what happened, but the man who called himself Dareth is here, and it's probably not the best time to talk about Legion. She sighed. "Wroth... I want you to come often here." she said, she wanted to look after him, now that she has an idea of what he's dealing with. "Think about it as a regular check-up. And I have something to tell you.. but it can wait."

With a slightly reprimanding expression she turned to Dareth. "Well, hello there, Dareth. I'm Xena. I run the Sanctuary. I believe it's the first time we've met. And don't mention it, I'm simply doing what anyone should. How the hell did you even get that wounded? You could've died from loss of blood." With that she stretched and walked to the counter. She seemed to be heating water and taking herbs from jars in displayed in the shelves. "So... who wants some tea? It's my own blend, it's great to make something both delicious and medicinal." She took a book from the shelf which seems to have her own notes on it. "Hmm~ something to aid in self regeneration and recovering blood..." she mumbled to herself, flipping through the pages, seeming to get a little lost in thought.

Wroth
Sanctuary

Didn't like being treated like a kid he was 25 years old damn it! But after the nightmares he never felt to angry just, tired .Ironically. And maybe seeing Xena for awhile was a good thing. "sure.... Though i prefer booze." Getting up with a little wobble he walked towards the two his steps seeming carful not because he was paranoid. that had passed. But just because he felt like on wrong move would start a chain something in his mind again.... Today's been one of his worse and all started with that damn kid..... THE BO- o who gives a fuck at this point. Wroth was just going to let him go this time, maybe catch him if he runs into Galizur.

"Is Tea like booze ? and do you have any meat ? friggin wasting away." Might as well stay and find out what Xena was talking about it was than he turned to dareth. "The hell happen to you? sounded like your head was also on fire."

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena laughed. "I'm sorry to disappoint. This is a place for healing, not a tavern. I don't have much food except berries, and I only advertise stuff that's good for the health." She said, before pausing as she finished her first cup. "Although, we do have wine... but I mostly use it as an antiseptic. You just woke up, though, why do you want booze anyway?" she couldn't help but ask. He did pass out here out of drunkenness this morning. "Why do people like it in the first place, really? If you answer me on this, I might reconsider." she chuckled, then she turned to Dareth.

"But you!" she pointed at Dareth with an expression akin to amusement and slight admonition. "No wine for you. I could smell it in your mouth, you were way too drunk and that's why you ended up on the hospital bed. Must have been in a brawl, I've seen those kinds of wounds before." she said, as-a-matter-of-factly.

Wroth
Sanctuary

Wroth just said plainly. "it makes the nightmares, blurry and sometimes i don't have them at all when i'm drunk." He would have normally have said why do you care?! mind your own fucking business you second rate nurse!! But for some reason he felt like he could tell her..... Though he still figured she did want something from him... but not as much as he once thought.

"Well, that's half of the story.", Dareth nodded solemnly. "I'd like the tea. I heard you murmur it helps with healing. I never really had tea before."
"And you, Wroth.", he turned to him, serious. Dareth wasn't often serious with people.
"I know the feeling, trust me. I dream of horrible things as well. And I drink to forget these things. Well, that's why I'm called Abaddon's own drunk fool. However...", he stopped for a moment.
"I'm going to stop drinking. At least for now. It's getting out of control, especially when... Never mind that.", he smiled in an apologetic matter. "Wroth, nightmares happen for a reason. Sometimes they come to us because we feel guilty about something we couldn't accomplish. Sometimes they haunt us because of past events. Try to focus. Anything particular comes into mind?"

He turned to Xena then. "You're good at this. Even Wroth seems like calm.", then his face hardened. "Why? And don't tell me it's because you feel it's right. World would be a much different place if people acted that way. What's your motive?" He didn't mean to be harsh, but he disliked the fact of debts being waved away. It has always come to bite him in the back after all.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena made a slightly annoyed look. It was quite cute, the way she puffed her cheeks a little to sulk. "What's with you guys and your trust issues? I don't have this motive that you keep speaking of. Nor do I care if you believe me." She then knelt down at the drawer below the counter, opening her stack of wine. She pulled out a bottle, not a very fine one, but it served well in its original purpose in the Sanctuary. She took a mug and poured wine to it and placed it with the two cups of tea in a serving tray. She went to Wroth to serve his wine, but hesitated a little upon giving it. "It's not good to be dependent on alcohol..." she started, uneasily. "But I guess until we figure out how to make your nightmares go away, I'll have no choice but to let you. You're... quite scary when you get nightmares." she said in joking manner. She then served the tea to Dareth and took a chair, sitting on the spot between their beds as she enjoyed her own cup.

"Now about this motive thing..." she started. "It's not nice to easily judge people. Do not sully the Sanctuary with such dark way of thinking." she said with a gentle smile. It was apparent that she got the remark often, with the way she had brushed it off.

"Well that's why I'm asking, miss Xena. I don't want to judge.", Dareth said somewhat dazed. "You should know very well that in the Slums, trust doesn't come easily. And it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.", he said as he sipped his tea. He burned his lip, making a face that made his statement seem like a bad comedy routine. He puffed his chest then, trying to gather the pride he had left. "It's hard out there. So don't think that I'm judging you, I'm judging the predicament I find myself in."
"Also... Don't call it a dark way of thinking. It feels like we are the ones being judged. Out there it's necessary to look out for yourself. And I really do appreciate your help. That's precisely why I'm asking. I do not take this lightly.", he said as he sipped again, forgetting the tea is hot. Fuck, he thought as he made another silly face.

More importantly, why is it so easy to talk to her about this?

Back