Ame Damnee The Sanctuary

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

She sighed, seeming to be saddened at the thought. "People here in Abaddon... are always like that." she said, looking back up at the ceiling, looking deep in thought. "It's unfortunate. It's... sad." she murmured. "Being kind, being trusting... is almost synonymous to being weak, and in the bigger world, it does make sense to be very careful of people. But if you never trust others... how can you be truly happy, living only for your own sake? It's an empty, boring existence... that's what I think." she replied, solemnly, as she stared and made a soft laugh at him getting burned over and over by the hot tea. "On that note, I'll remember to make sure to make your tea a little less hot when I serve it to you next time. If there's a next time, that is. I don't want you to go here half-dying again, frankly."

Wroth
Sanctuary

The wine tasted both sweet and bitter at the same time, Wroth's nosies scrunched up at the taste. Not bad but not good either. He than grabbed the rest of the tea the heat from the kettle not seeming to hurt him as he poured the tea into the wine, taking another sip "hmmm." he said as if judging the taste "hm." nodding his head in approval drinking the strange mixture of drinks that had a strong almost pungent smell to it. "The bard has a points though." He said as he poured more tea into the wine. "The only time people were ever nice to me was....... When i was a gladiator"

Dareth DiValli - The Sanctuary

"I get it, Xena.", he conceded. "But it's hard to be trusting, when you're not used to it. Glad to be finally acknowledged, Wroth." He smiled at the demon. "I had no idea you were a gladiator. True enough, I didn't spend time at the arena when I was younger."
Dareth tensed. "I was raised to trust the teaching of Aditi.", he sighed. "However this is the city of the Devil, I try to be compassionate as much as I can, but I have to be careful with my trust too."

Wroth
Sanctuary

Frowned at Dareth's words. "Why the fuck are you congratulating me? I. Was. FOCRED! into it!" he snapped at Dareth..... though he did admit he sometimes enjoyed the arena was a good way to let off steam and the cheers of the people, did kind make him. feel pretty damn good. kill or be killed! flashed into his mind again. sighing Wroth just quickly explain. "Got in trouble with a slaver ripped his damn head off so i had to spend the next 10 years fighting for my life than was noticed by Lillith and now i guard her bastard of a son.."

His voice got colder as did his expression. "Did I said that I'm congratulating you, you fool? I was just trying to get to know more about you. Do you think that I cheer for people taking lives? You're crossing a line, Wroth. I'd be careful with your words.", he said, his eyes piercing. Dareth felt a weird presence in his mind. It was sickening. "Most of us fought for our lives at some point in our lives." He almost snapped. He felt he rage build up, but then he suppressed it. "So don't expect me to be afraid of you, Wroth. And calm down. For Xena's sake, if not for mine.", he said as he looked at the woman.

Wroth
Sanctuary

Wroth growled as he subconsciously transformed into his... or what he thought was his true form. Wroth's glare was like a scorching sun at Dareth but his words were low and dangerous. "Don't act like you know what i went through or what i had to do to survive. You don't even have to be scared BUT! i suggest you watch your mouth when actually decide to tell you something about me." He got close to Dareth his breath was hot and his horns were glowing a gruesome light. "i won't do anything for Xena's sake..." he grabbed Dareth by the collar lifting him like he weight nothing and holding him up to his face. "But don't press your luck with me!" he put Dareth down and went back to drinking the Tea mixed with wine.

Normally, Dareth would be scared without a doubt. However the things he has seen before seemed so much more terrifying this didn't even phase him. He's just looking out for himself. He's not bad. I think. He said nothing, but he looked Wroth straight into his eyes. Words wouldn't persuade neither of them, he knew that. The cold in his eyes lingered, no matter how much he wanted to switch back. The shadows... I think I'd rather take my chances against Wroth rather than to face them again. He sighed. A wave of fatigue took over his body as he sat down. He was glad his armor was made of such great skin, he was sure that normally Wroth would burn his clothes. He drank the tea, no longer hot. His thought lingered on Viola. Would you be proud?

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena frowned as she regarded the two. "Hey! Don't fight and hurt each other. I just patched you both up, aren't you two even considerate of the healer? Heavens..." she trailed off with a frown. "My place, my rules. Now lie back down on your beds before I knock you both unconscious." The last part was a warning, but it's not like she can't do it. Her magic encompasses the entire skill set of healing. In the past hundred years, it was the only thing she focused on. She still has a lot to learn but at the moment she's by far the best healer in all of Abaddon. Maybe the only one... she thought with a sigh.

She glanced at Wroth, seeing his new form, but it made her uneasy. Suppose that Legion can take ahold of him while he's in this form? Errol was right. Wroth could be destructive. More destructive than she had first thought. Regardless... she wanted to help him. Perhaps there is something she could do.

Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Sanctuary

The boy seemed to come from almost nowhere as he burst through the door… wait, where was the door? “Didn’t I fix…” Shaking his head, Galizur had little time to get hung up on the details as he frantically peered around the room, taking little notice of Xena or even any of the other occupants for that matter. Little indication seemed to be given as to where Galizur had been, or what exactly had transpired just minutes ago at The Recreational Hall. All that mattered now was that he was there, and for once in his life, actually needed someone. “Wroth?!” He seemed to almost be in a hurry as he rushed over to the man, briefly tapping him on his shoulder which seemed to result in Wroth returning to his normal childlike appearance.

Snatching the cup of tea from Wroth's hands, he tossed it onto the floor, paying no mind of the mess nor sound it made as he appeared focused. “Wroth. I have a job for you. One of utmost importance! We must go right away. There isn’t time to explain.”

Wroth
Sanctuary

"My tea!! you little shit i...." Sighed, he found the brat... kind of! Whats more he seemed to want Wroth to come with him so Wroth would be lying if he said his interest wasn't peaked. "Fine." got up, but before going he turned to Xena. "...Tha-Thaan................. your welcome." He said feeling like he had something in his mouth that wasn't going to let him say the words.

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena only smiled and waved them goodbye as she watched the strange pair go. It was quite nice that Wroth even bothered to try and say thank you, and a strange warmth enveloped her heart. For some odd reason, Wroth is quite endearing, despite all the peculiarities he displayed. Despite that thing called Legion being inside him.

Her smile faded. What is Legion? How...

That was when she realized she was getting too deep in thought as she stared back at Dareth, with a sheepish smile. "That leaves the two of us. Would you like some more tea? My magic worked well on you, I think your wounds and your leg should be fine by now. You should try to stand up." she said, placing her cup on the bedside table and reaching out her hand towards him. "Do you need some help? You might still wobble for a bit, but I assure there won't be any pain at this point."

What just happened? This demon kid commands Wroth? Now I get why he's pissed 24/7. He really was the only patient left. "I'm surprised more people aren't hurt, given the outgoing festival. Don't get me wrong, pleasantly surprised. You should probably enjoy the festival as well, miss Xena.", Dareth said as he stood up. Surprisingly, he truly felt no pain. However he did still feel sluggish. "I'm good, thank you.", he smiled kindly. Tea was nice, but since he was the only one here, he didn't want to hold her up.
"I'll take you up on the tea offer, just not now. You should take some time off, for the moment. You've spent the whole day here, haven't you?"

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

Xena blinked, and then made a shy smile. "Now that you mention it, yeah... I have been stuck here all day. My servant, Errol, should be out there waiting for me. I promised I'll come to him as soon as I am available. But..." she hesitated. "I wouldn't want to leave my post until I'm perfectly sure my patients are alright..." she trailed off, staring at him as he stood up. A faint expression of pride painted her face, a small reward to oneself for another job well done. She enjoyed taking care of people and nursing them back to health, she truly did. It was her passion, though she is not quite sure where it came from. Perhaps since she was little? She mulled over it for a moment, getting a little confused. But eventually, she let the question go.

Seeing that Dareth seems to be doing fine now, she made a slightly embarrassed smile. "Well, if you feel fine now, I have indeed been looking forward to the festival..." she played with her fingers. "You won't mind if I go, would you? I mean, I'll have to close down the Sanctuary then, or as close as it can be with that broken door." a soft laugh. "But a couple of hours of rest here could do wonders for you..." at this point her voice sounded a little guilty. Guilty that she was proposing to spend her time having fun outside in the exchange of Dareth not feeling completely healed up.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I was just about to propose the idea. A cutie like you should enjoy the festivities as well." Plus a life of boredom is not a good reward for someone who patches you up.

"Plus I have to go too. I have apologies to make.", Dareth smiled nervously. He tried walking, and while he still wobbled a bit, he was sure he could hold his own should more goons ambush him. "Yep, good as new. This'll do. Well Xena, I hope you have fun. I'm not giving you the opportunity to bore yourself to death. And don't forget, I'll be back for more tea soon.", he said as he smiled brightly. Not waiting for a response, Dareth left the Sanctuary. Thanks. However he still felt that something was off.

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

"Apologies to make?" she asked curiously... but Dareth already stood up and left. For a moment, she just sat there, wondering what that was about, but then she stood up, stretched, and stared around the Sanctuary. "Then... I guess I should find Errol now." She murmured to herself, cleaning up the basins, towels and the cups, and then taking off the bloodstained sheets and replacing them with new ones. The sheets Wroth has laid down on was slightly scorched, so instead of putting it on the laundry, she decided it was no good and put it on the trash. When everything is already accounted for, she mused to herself, wondering where Errol could be. Taking out a map of the city, she closed her eyes and let herself point at a spot. When she opened it, she saw the words of a familiar tavern, one that is famous throughout the city.

"The Two Talismans Tavern... huh." she thought to herself as she folded up the map. "I don't think Errol would be there, but it wouldn't hurt to look." she shrugged, as she took her bag of medicinal herbs, and walked out the door of the Sanctuary, making sure nothing valuable is left outside the locked drawers, since the door is still ruined after all. With one contented smile, she walked towards the direction of the Tavern, humming softly under her breath.

Taran Caelis Titan, played by Meliodas

The Sanctuary
In a halo of blue light, Taran emerged through the void, with Xena in tow, appearing at The Sanctuary which seemed still for the time being. Taran still had so much to say, but there were not enough words to make any difference. Not enough words to express the sorrow and regret he had experienced over the centuries. Every breath of every day since life turned for the worse had only one goal in mind, which was to try and give Xena the life she deserved; to fulfill his promise to her, even if he had to provide a life that he could not be a part of. Taran would gladly throw away his life just to spend even a second with the woman he had come to love.

“You are perfect… just the way you are. Just know the answers you seek are out there. I just need time to find them. You can be whole again if you just give me time… if you can only just understand that I had no other choice.” Never in all his life had he been at a loss for words. He felt as if nothing he could say would be enough. To top it off, she had something… something he knew could be earth shattering in the wrong hands. Reaching for the pendant around her neck, he fell back in pain as a surge of electricity radiated off her. Pain coursed through him, a pain the likes of which he had not experienced before.

It was odd… as if she was rejecting him… as if the very fragment of his being that he had passed on to her had rallied against him in rebellion. “Funny…” He muttered to himself rather incoherently, dazed as he took a step back towards the door and vanished in the streets.

@Revelree

Wroth
The Sanctuary street.

7-16-18
God this was so embarrassing what was I thinking with the cat stuff? Well not like anyone is going to read this, and on the off chance someone is reading this well I just wanted to look back on my first epic RP and just relive some good memories.

Limping and using a stick to hold himself up Wroth finally made it to the Sanctuary though just barely. He looked as if he had just got picked up by a tornado filled with barbed wire, stung by several thousand bees, and had an entire boat dropped on him filled with razors. The rags that made up his shirt was completely ripped off exposing his well-toned chest that was riddled with cat scratches and pecking wounds the left eye was so swollen he couldn't open it, his blood that got on the cats turned them into super cats that were able to bite deep into his arms making more super cats that started to claw at him to get the pigeons. The honey didn't even work as when he passed by a well-endowed lady he blushed again and felt that weird feeling, he was going to kill that Dark elf so bad so. SO bad!

"I hate cats." Waking up after passing out from being assaulted by every force of nature in Abbadon, he found that one cat was stuck to his head due to the honey. The little bastard hissed, scratched, and bit Wroth everytime he tried to get the hellspawn off his head so he decided to name the cat raging pussy because the fucking thing got livid more often than he did and it was a cat. If I'm in this kind of shape.... I hope she's alri- "GAAAH!!" Raging pussy started to screech out an unholy banshee like sound while using Wroth's face as a scratching post.

Last edited:
Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Sanctuary

It only took a moment. Taran was gone. Without another word, just leaving her tired and confused. She went over outside and washed the blood out of her hands. As soon as she did so, she felt so much better. At least, physically. Emotionally, not so much. She was a mess. She had just been told her life was a lie. There was no other warning or explanation. And that thing that happened in the town square...

She held her ears. What was that? Where did those thoughts came from? Why....

Tired and fed up, she sat on one of the beds and curled up into a ball, staring at the floor blankly, looking utterly depressed. She held the pendant on her neck, twirling it against her fingers... Taran. she thought. He lied to me. He did this to me. A feeling of anger and frustration crept up inside her.

Ignorance was a bliss.

That was when she heard it. A familiar voice from outside. Yelling, shouting. Feeling utterly drained, she just took a blanket and wrapped it around herself. For the first time, she hoped she could be alone. She hoped he won't come inside. Not now. Not when she's like this.

The Sanctuary with Errol

Durbul was trying to keep pace with Errol, but his leg was causing no small amount of discomfort and with the his earlier drinking fading away it made him all the more aware.

He couldn't believe that his friend was at sanctuary for all this time. He had heard of the building before and never really cared much for it. Durbul rarely got sick enough to need medical care, but knowing his friend was so close all these years was a bitter pill to swallow.
"So you guys run Sanctuary aye?" Durbul muttered to himself.

Durbul was impressed. Errol despite his hardships seemed to have made something of himself. Unlike himself Durbul thought, all he did was fighting for meagre earnings in dirty taverns even though he had been free for years, Durbul had gotten himself stuck in a never ending loop of blood and pain. Durbul simply knew nothing else.

Durbul cast the thoughts away and turned his attention to Errol and with what happened at the Clocktower. That man killing himself in the street was a very strange site indeed, one moment he was yelling at Errol and the next he stabbed himself in the throat. Durbul was used to seeing the sight of blood so It didn't really phase him and to be quite honest with the way he was speaking to Errol Durbul wanted to smash that mans head into the ground but he stabbed himself before he go the chance.

"So you think your friend is here Errol?" Durbul asked curiously as they approached the building.

@Revelree

Errol
The Sanctuary

Errol glanced at Durbul as they walked. He seemed to have this limp as he did, and for courtesy's sake, he slowed his pace down. "Xena runs the Sanctuary. I simply help her in any way I could. If she's anywhere in Abaddon, she'll be here." he said, his expression softening significantly. "A lot of things happened since the last time we saw each other. But... Xena was the one who saved me from my misery. I owe her my life." he said sincerely, his eyes burning with determination as he opened the still-broken door of the Sanctuary, peering inside. At first he thought it was empty, but on further inspection, it was apparently not. There she sat on one of the beds, covered in a blanket, looking up as they entered. Relief and elation flooded through his heart. He was about to smile and rush towards her, had he not seen that look in her eyes. He had never seen her this tired before. And this... sad. He paused by the doorway, just staring at her.

She tilted her head. "E...?"

He simply nodded slowly, staring carefully at her. "Yes. It's me. Are you alright? What happened, back there at the square?"

She suddenly paled, shaking her head and covering herself up with the blanket further. "I... I don't want to talk about it for now." she replied, and then her eyes drifted to Durbul. Realizing they were complete strangers, Errol gazed back and forth a little uncertainly. "Where are my manners?" Xena lightly said as made an smile that looked, albeit a little tired, friendly. She stood up, letting the blanket fall down on the bed again and folding it up neatly. "Who are you, good sir? I'm Xena. Errol's..." she trailed off, as if thinking of a word.

"Master?" Errol suggested.

"Boss!" she said playfully with a small chuckle, seeming to gain a little of her energy, glancing at Durbul. "I assume you and Errol are good friends. That moment when he saw you in the Town Square... its the first time I saw him that excited and agitated. It's quite refreshing to see so much emotion pass on his face."

Errol was barely listening as he stared at Xena. There was something... off about her. "Would you like to retire for the night? Back to the House? I can take care of things here for a while." he offered.

She simply shook her head, insisting. "I'm fine."

Back