Ame Damnee The Terrestrial Bay

Captain Zathrian Ellwood - Fortune Slave

He smiled as she agreed, guiding her back to the table and sitting her back down. He returned to his seat across from her, a newfound respect in his eyes. "It's been quite a long time since those days in New Eden, I never thought I'd come back. The sea, it holds nothing but freedom. I became addicted to it, hungered for it, and have carved out the perfect life for myself within it. You may find yourself basking within its freedom as well if you give it a chance, I'd be more than happy to teach you how."

Cassandra Xilstine - Fortune Slave

Her smile grew even wider as Alora got dressed and took her hand. She wrapped her other arm around the small of the siren's back and whisked her onto the space where Bell and Hattie were dancing. Silently, Cass thanked her brother for the dancing lessons he'd given her, as her dancing ability seemed to be on par with his, leading Alora through her own twirls, quick steps and dips. Before long though, she slowed her pace allowing them to both catch their breath while staying in time with the music. Cassandra held Alora close to her, close enough that the siren could rest her head on Cassie's shoulder if she wished it. "Thank you for agreeing to dance with me. This party would be no fun at all without you." She murmured into Alora's ear.

Last edited:
She felt somewhat better after allowing a couple of tears to escape. "I suppose I could try." Mireia's eyes wandered the cabin; anywhere but Zathrian's face. It wasn't that she was trying to disrespect him; She tried to look at him as often as she could, but she felt ashamed when she did so. "I'm sorry. I misjudged you," she rambled. "I just... I shouldn't have done that. I should've stayed quiet and simply agreed." That was what usually worked in her husband's estate. If she was obedient and naive, things would be resolved quicker and there wouldn't be a need for arguments. She digressed though. "I'm sorry."

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave

Bellamy smiled from ear to ear in a cheesy grin as Hattie asked if he were drunk. "Well I mean, I've had a couple but I wouldn't say that I'm drunk." His grin washed off of his face as the woman pulled in closely to his body, leaning in to whisper in his ear. Bellamy leaned his head toward her, allowing the minimal distance between them to disappear as he felt his cheek brush hers. The tone of her voice allowed for Bellamy's grin to return and he pulled his face away from hers so that he could look her in the eye, "if I wasn't mistaken, I do believe you are trying to bed me, beautiful woman." The man's voice was light with a humorous tone, though an underlying seriousness to it. Before he would allow Hattie to respond he released his hold on the small of her back and sent her into a spin away from his body until she reached the length of his arm. Her body was pulled back in his direction, reversing the spin and returning to the original position they were in before. Bellamy was truly enjoying himself and the sound of his voice boomed throughout the ship with infectious laughter.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his sister, Cassandra, pull the siren onto the dance floor and put on a display of her own dancing prowess; a skill that she had learned from him. When his sister pulled the siren in closer to him, he felt the need to embarrass her in her special moment. A toothy grin appeared on his face as he danced his way over to the two of them, Hattie in tow as his partner. Bellamy caught his sister whispering something into the siren' ear and instinctively, he leaned toward the two of them. "BARF!" he said somewhat loudly, nudging Cassandra in the arm. "Gross Cassie," he teased, as he smiled at her and twirled away again with Hattie. Bellamy's attention turned back to the woman he was dancing with, she really was quite beautiful. "I think I'm going to stick with beautiful woman, after all."

Navi looked at Eirik and nodded, looking at the broken pipe stem he showed her. She lifted an eyebrow before cracking a small smile and nodding. "Alright, Eirik. Hey, if you don't have a spare I'll get you one the next time we dock for supplies." she said, turning her gaze back up to him. "And don't say no either. I'm getting you one if a spare isn't found." she said, before turning back to the sea, turning her questions to Tor as she once again pulled out a bottle and popped it open for a drink. "What about you, Tor? I thought you'd be out there mingling with the others and what not."

Tor'Mur - Fortune Slave - The Helm
Tor watched Eirik start to leave with a smirk on her face. She knew that'd hit a nerve. But hey, if he couldn't handle a little heat every once in a while, he didn't belong on a ship like this. In a round about way, she was actually doing him a favor; toughening him up. Tor'Mur glanced back at Navi again when faery addressed her. "If you find me another one of these, maybe I will," she said, holding up the bottle. "But most people don't appreciate my kind of mingling," the woman continued, nodding her head in Eirik's direction.

Eirik Crow -Martell Estate

He undersood Tor’s intentions, but he wasn’t in his element. Perhaps one day he would have to show her just who she was poking at with her stinging comments. Not many could survive in a world with no warmth or light. Not to mention it was Navi’s rage that had caused him to snap his pipe stem not anything Tor had said. Navi’s words touched him slightly, “Aye,” he murmured gently, “If I can’t find one you can get me one when we touch land next.”

The giantess was a soft soul that truly deserved her post and standing. She was a light in the dark that drew many to her. He couldn’t think of an unlikeable thing about her come to think of it. As he made his way into the belly of the ship the smells that wafted from the kitchen drew him as he bypassed his bunk before pausing briefly and checking his pouch for another stem. He found on but sighed as it was clogged with salt. Whoever thought that was a great idea would pay. Sighing he moved on to the kitchen. The high elf he knew ran the place was ever so diligently turning out dishes and drinks like a wizard, “Hallo,” He greeted in his native tongue to the elf, “Days been busy for you.”

He tapped some of the salt from the new pipe stem before he found a small long needle and started picking at the clear the smoky white material inside the wooden stem. It would take a little time to get it all out. He hoped it wouldn’t change the taste of his herbs.

Alora - Fortune Slave

The siren wasn’t at all a horrible partner to have when it came to dancing. After all her agile nature that allowed her to swing and bounce about the ship was a quality that dancers needed. The kind words of the elf in her arms made her smile slightly well that was till the elf’s brother decided to make an appearance and cause her to desire to see how well he could swim.

~Gross, Cassie.~

She stopped moving in that movement as a feeling washed over her that she couldn’t name nor explain. In movement so smooth and quick she punched the male in the jaw, “Don’t ever speak to her that way again,” She growled. Everything about her was cold as she glared down at him. There was something akin to death lingering in her neon blue eyes.

If he pushed her, he would understand very quickly what a slow death meant in the hands of a siren. Her kind were known for dragging out death for their prey. Playing with their minds and hearts all the while till they were broken and useless to all around them and even themselves.

He waggled his finger at her. "Nothing to apologize for. The boys are gonna like that fire you've got in you, it'll earn you respect. Being quiet keeps you out of trouble, but everyone just acts civil toward you. Nothing meaningful ever happens. But when you've ridden through hell, high water, and a whole heaping of trouble with someone, that's when you've forged a bond that'll last a lifetime." He has just that with Tor'mur and Bellamy, his best friends whom he's had watching his back since they took over this ship together.

Her face went red as her brother rudely inserted himself into her and Alora's moment together. She was tempted to go over to him and stick her foot right up his rear, but found she didn't have to as Alora followed them and punched him square in the jaw. She burst into a fit of laughter at her brothers expense as her arms flew around the siren from behind. Her gaze upon her brother. "That's what you get, Bell!" She said as she tried to lead Alora away.

"That was awesome, dear. But do try not to kill my brother, ok? He's drunk and that's just how we interact sometimes." She whispered soothingly in Alora's ear. "I'll get him back for that. For now, lets just enjoy ourselves."

Mireia, Captain's Quarters

"I had someone like that a long time ago," Mireia sighed, taking a sip of the red wine. All she felt like was drinking. "Then he disappeared one night. We couldn't do anything but assume he was dead. It's been six years since I last saw his face or heard his voice. All I have left of him is his handkerchief. Despite my hardship, I was always told to throw it away."

Hattie, Main Deck

She snickered at Bellamy's words. The teasing was funny, but unfortunately, some didn't see it that way. Hattie was having fun, about to comment on his teasing when Alora suddenly hit him square in the jaw. Hattie pulled back from Bell, startled by her aggressiveness. She wasn't happy and in that moment, neither was Hattie, and especially not when Cass decided to come along and make light of the situation.

"You had no reason to lay a hand on him!" Hattie snapped to the siren. "There was nothing harmful done and you decide to be immature about it?" Her eyes shot over to Cass. "Learn to control your girlfriend before she gets us all killed. I'm done here." Hattie turned away from the group and headed below deck to her room, mood sour.

Along the way, she grabbed a mug and some ale from the kitchen. It seemed like drinking had been the better decision after all.

Cato L'astaer
The Fortune Slave

The small commotion in the deck caught most of people's attention, as well as Cato's. He walked over just in time to see Alora land a punch on Bellamy--- Ow. That must hurt. he thought, as he watched, amused as he watched the drama unfold. He nudged at the guy next to him and asked. "Hey, what was the big deal?"

He was barely paying attention as the guy spoke, so he only got certain words from him--- dance, drunk, brother, teased, pissed off--- but it was enough to get the whole picture. Hattie snapped at Alora, and when she stormed off in a sour mood, he could only sigh. He walked over to Bellamy and tapped his mug of rum against his arm. "Tough luck, you should run down and see if you can still save your lay. As for you, madame," he said as he regarded the siren, with a look that was quite apologetic. "Don't take it too hard on our quartermaster here, after all, it's our duty as older brothers to mess with and annoy our little sisters." he shrugged with a grin.

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave

Bellamy was taken by surprise when a fist connected with his jaw. The man immediately grabbed his face, rubbing the place of impact with his palm. It wasn't very often that someone was quick enough to catch him off guard. Must be all the rum, the man thought silently to himself, searching for an excuse as to why the siren was able to hit him so easily. It was the creature’s words that stung more than her actual bite, the way she commanded him about his own sister left a sour feeling in his stomach. The way the siren glared at him only made him chuckle lightly, her attempts at threatening him did not leave an inkling of fear in him whatsoever but before Bellamy could respond, Cassandra had wrapped herself around the siren as she laughed at his misfortune. His sister’s words rang through his ears as she announced his rightful punishment, a piece of the elf knew that she was right but the other part of him did not care for the seriousness that Alora had taken in the matter. After all, he was only playing around.

Hattie broke free from Bellamy, clearly irritated by the entire incident. She had come to his defense, which was sweet enough as it was, but again another unnecessary reaction to the situation. The dirty blonde haired woman stated she had enough and then disappeared into the belly of the ship. Bellamy stood in the middle of the dance floor, alone now as he wondered how the night had gone wrong so incredibly quickly. All he wanted to do was relish in merriment with the rest of the crew and a beautiful woman in tow. His love for celebration had come out only to be squashed by an defensive siren, an unimpressed sister, and an irritated woman. Bellamy's thoughts were jarred by a tap on his arm and he turned to find Cato, advising him to stalk his prey. The man grinned at him while retrieving a new pint of rum and clinking his glass against his in acceptance. “Aye, you're right to say that it is a sibling's job to pick on their younger kin but alas. The siren does not see it that way.” Bellamy coiled his arm around Cato’s shoulder to redirect them from the two girls.

“She's lucky I don't write her into a cage but it's best to leave them be. I've done enough damage for one night. As for Hattie, that is a conquest I'm willing to pursue but not before we share a drink, my friend.” Bellamy spoke, his face still brimming with a cheery smile. It was almost impossible to break his spirit. “When the ladies are hot, it's best to let them simmer before you try again or else you might risk another blow to the face. Or worse, the jewels.” Bellamy laughed at his statement before taking another large swig of his drink.

Last edited:
Alora - Fortune Slave

She let the other woman wrap herself around her. Bell’s toy barked at her then at Cassie, “Does that mean he should keep you on a leash as well? If you want I’ll make you one perhaps a bridle instead with a bit as being a horse’s ass and sticking her nose where it shouldn’t be seems with a mouth only a fool would like to hear. Childish isn’t it. To call someone gross and not expect them to become angry. Go ahead. Write me into whatever you like. Watch this ship go still.”

After all she wouldn’t die. Just go insane before returning to the sea as the monster she was. She turned to Cassie then, “Go with your brother. It’s best you have nothing to do with me. No matter how much you love me. I can feel your love for others. Plus I didn’t want to ruin a lovely night for you. Enjoy the festivities.”

She left then. Leaping up to a low slung rope she hoisted herself up before she walked down it to another rope ladder and climbed up to her piece of home. Alone again she sighed, “Too close,” She murmured. She could feel her magic raising demanding to be used but she had to refrain or risk havoc on the ship.

He nodded at her as she told him about her friend. "I'm sorry for your loss." He said, his sympathy genuine as he took another sip of his wine. "If you dont mind me asking, what was he like?"

Everything just happened so fast. She'd been trying to lighten the mood by laughing at her brother, but then Hattie, who was apparently Bell's conquest of the night, took things way too far. How that Genasi could possibly think that Alora would actively try to kill the members of the ship was beyond Cass's understanding. As she expected, it hit a nerve with Alora and she once again left Cassie behind, climbing up the rope to her home that Cassie had left a while earlier.

It was rare for her to get angry, but Cass was really angry at this moment. She saw her brother hanging out with Cato, snuck behind them and attempted to give Bell a hard kick in his rear end. "Bell, you moron! You see what you did?! You better find Hatvisa and make her apologize to Alora, Quartermaster, or there's going to be issues on this little ship." Without giving Bell a chance to respond, she left in a huff, climbing up the various ropes Alora had taken her up earlier.

When she finally made it back up to Alora's netting bed, she put her hands on her hips and smiled down at the siren. "If you want to get rid of me, you're gonna have to try harder than that." She crawled next to her and took her hand. "The only one who ruined my night was Hattie, and that's because she made you upset. I want to spend the night with you, Alora, and possibly many nights after. Come here and hug me, it'll all be ok." She said sweetly to her love.

Mireia, Captain's Quarters

"We weren't in love or anything, but he was my friend. A true friend. He was kind, generous..." She smiled a little at the nostalgia and resumed eating a few bites of fish and vegetables before swallowing and going back to talking. "He taught me everything about the outside world. He helped forge me into who I am now. I learned how to wield a cutlass from him, we went on many adventures. I've no doubt I'd be more spoiled and judgemental than I am now if it wasn't for him," she chuckled lightly. "I can't say how many times he's looked out for me. He was like a big brother, I suppose. I loved him like family. There are still times when I wonder though, if he's actually dead or still alive. I worry too much." She blinked away incoming tears and took another sip of wine.

Hattie, Personal Cabin

Hattie growled under her breath as she entered her cabin and slammed the door behind her. "So much for trying to be in good graces," she grimaced. Hattie kicked off her boots and plopped down on the bed. She placed the mug on the nightstand and popped open the large bottle of ale. "I can't get one fucking break around here, can I? No, because someone else always has to come and start shit to ruin my day." She poured the ale up to the rim of the mug and slowly brought the mug to her lips. Hattie had planned to stay behind on the festivities, but because it'd been an endearing and successful raid, Zathrian had encouraged her to get out of her shell a little. Hattie took a large gulp of the ale. "That's the worst decision I've ever made. I knew I should've stayed back."

Cato L'astaer
The Fortune Slave

Cato simply laughed at the quartermaster's words, but laughed even harder when the younger kin in question kicked him by his rear. He took a long gulp from his rum as he grinned. "My, my, what a feisty sibling you have here. Well at least she did not kick the family jewels, like my own sister would have." he shrugged as he watched Cassie walk away. "You gotta be delusional to think someone like Hatvisa would apologize, Cassie!" he called after her as she left in a huff, most likely eager to get back to her girlfriend.

Once she was gone, Cato took some finger food from a nearby table and started eating. "Well, I guess I should head back to my cabin." he said as he yawned. He was drunk, tired, and its not likely he'll be getting someone to dance with him right now, nor is he interested in scoring a nice lay for the night. Besides, his "hearing" was slowly getting more impaired the more drunk he got. He made a small salute to the quartermaster as he refilled his mug to take back to his room. "See you around, Bell." he said as he headed below deck. He staggered a little bit but managed to take himself down to his room. finishing his mug along the way. As his body hit the bed, he closed his eyed, thinking. It has been a while since he had seen his sister, a long while in fact. The small spat between Cass and Bellamy had him wondering. Where is she right now?

He raised his hand to the ceiling, and felt the wind caress it, despite the fact that all his windows are closed. Without thinking, he murmured. "Yeah, I miss her too." Oftentimes, he felt like talking to the wind, and it felt.. comforting, somehow. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Turning off the lamps, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave

A hard kick to his rear caused the man to spill his rum. He grumbled as he removed his arm from around Cato's shoulder and turned to meet an angered sibling yelling in his face. Bellamy stared at the half-elf as she berated him, only to storm off before he could even respond. It wasn't very often that he saw his sister so heated, it bothered him somewhat but not enough to chase after her in an attempt to rectify the situation. Instead, the elf pondered how yet another woman was able to sneak up on him. He placed a questioning hand on his chin as he thought about it. "It must be the rum!" he declared as he used the same thinking hand to point in the sky with certainty. Bellamy chuckled lightly to himself, knowing that he would never give it up.

Bellamy turned his attention back to Cato, nodding in agreement about his sister being feisty. He continued to nod in agreement about the comment regarding Hatvisa. "Cassie thinks I'm some kind of diplomat, or something, and can solve all of the issues in the world just by talking to people." He paused, now grinning, "I mean I don't blame her. I am rather charming but... it's not always so easy." Bellamy bid Cato adieu as he retired for the night and again, was left alone on the deck. I guess now is a good as time as any to go check on Hattie. The man looked around for a moment and then scooped two unopened bottles of rum from a wooden crate on the ground. He smiled in satisfaction at his find and then mosied off into the belly of the ship.

Bellamy went to Hatvisa's cabin and knocked lightly on her door, "Room service!" he called lightly.

Last edited:
Hattie, Personal Cabin

"Get out of my hair, cunt!"
Her retort was swift, angry, and to the point. How dare some bastard show up at these hours for room service? She wasn't in the mood to get her ass cleaned up by some swabbie. Hattie took another swig of her ale. If that person knocked on the door one more time, they'd see their self out a job faster than she could say 'fuck you'.

Eirik Crow -Fortune Slave

His gaze skittered to the woman that entered in a huff and grabbed some ale, “Good evening. Have your calm soured as well I see…” The giant observed as he examined his new pipe stem again, “Who’s bright idea was it to stick salt in this stem?” He grumbled lightly still cleaning the clear crystals from the inners.

Getting up after some time he headed back to the deck of the ship and took a seat on the stairs that lead up to where Navi was still exchanging cheap shots with Tor. His ruby red gaze trailed out over the group that had been dancing and having a good time earlier. They seemed to all be parting to go their own ways for now. It saddened him slightly. It seemed there was a curse lingering where there once wasn’t.

Alora - Fortune Slave

Alora could feel the way the ropes swayed that someone was climbing them to her hiding place. It didn’t take long for the elf to appear stating she couldn’t be rid of her that easily. The siren had a few things in store for the poor lass. In a matter of moments Cassie would find herself bound in a rope dress and laying on her side on the hardwood of the deck.

The siren and bound rope around her wrists behind her back and bound her knees together. A decorative knotwork laced over her corset making a five petaled flower just under her breasts. It was snug but not too much so. It was Alora’s way of saying don’t push me any further please. If pushed too far she might just throw the poor girl overboard.

"He certainly sounds like my kind of guy. I could use men like him on my crew, but if he taught you everything you know, I guess that's better than I could've asked for." He said with a quiet chuckle. He'd noticed that they both had finished their meals, and stood up. "Well, how about this, I've got a business proposition for you." He announced as he walked over to her side of the table. "You're the only one here who can read that map, we need you if we're ever gonna find this island. You help us find it and it's treasure, we split it with you so that you can carve your own path to freedom. What do you say?"

She'd come to Alora's hiding place in an attempt to sooth the siren she held so dearly in her heart, the next thing she knew, she'd hit the deck of the Fortune Slave, her arms and legs bound together, with a five petaled flower knot under her breasts. She hurt, though it wasn't from the hard landing. Her heart felt like it cracked somewhat, she curled into as much of a ball as she could on the deck of the ship and let a couple of tears escape. She would hope that everything would be better by tomorrow, but for now, what was supposed to be a fantastic night, was officially ruined.

Bellamy Thaiss
The Fortune Slave - Hatvisa's Cabin

"Get out of my hair, cunt!" the words echoed throughout the belly of the ship. Their sharp tone made it clear to anyone within the radius that the woman was angered and not to be disturbed, however; Bellamy was not the type to give up so easily. He knew that she obviously must've mistaken him for someone else, though the thought troubled him as he always believed he made quite an impression on a person. Not only that though, Hattie has been on the Fortune Slave for 10 years now and surely should recognize his voice. Bellamy thought about it for a moment and then, as always, blamed the rum. His hand firmly placed itself on the handle to her door and swung it open, appearing its doorway with two large bottles in his hand. "Now, now, Hatvisa Calvet, that is no way to speak to the Quartermaster." Bellamy announced, grinning from ear to ear. "Although if I do say so myself, I don't mind it."

The man moved away from the door and into her room, "I come bearing gifts! My favourite pleasure, of course, rum. But if you don't care for the taste I can always make you something else." Bellamy walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, his hand extended out to Hattie with a fresh bottle of rum in an offering. "The night is still young and we haven't even had a drink together yet. Please, do join me beautiful woman."

Navyra Darling- The Fortune Slave
Navi turned to Tor with a grin before pulling out another bottle and handing it to Tor, just as she did so, she saw Cass fall in a bound state. Before thinking, she grabbed one of the nearest crew members and slapped him against the helm. "You seem clear-headed enough to man this but if you fuck up, I will gut you." she said, before looking at Tor. "Enjoy that bottle and go mingle, love." With that, she raced towards Cass and knelt besides the girl. "Okay, Alora seriously needs to stop doing this to people." she said as she began to break the expertly tied rope with her hands. She knew that she would never be able to undo the knot but hey, that's was brute strength was for. "Are you okay, Cassie?" Navi asked once she was finished, looking over her best friend with worry.

Back