Minerva, Jun 7, 2015

Kalifa and Kaku said:
Kalifa smiled. "You named your dog after what he is made out of. That's interesting."

Kaku spoke up. "This Brotherhood of Steel you mentioned ... is it allied with the Coalition? If not, I don't know if they'll be able to find us here." He paused for a moment. "In fact, I'm not sure if anyone's said just where here is."

However, as it would turn out, at least one observer would say something.

"That was the Tempest Kick." Kaku explained. "It's one of the Six Powers."

Kalifa chimed in. "Everyone in our organization is trained in the use of the Six Powers. The Tempest Kick, when it's been mastered, can send blades of compressed air at a target. How badly it damages the target can depend on several factors, but it's very effective at injuring our targets, or at breaking down walls. Or roofs or ceilings for that matter."

At that last sentence, she turned to Kaku with a knowing glance. Kaku said nothing, as no one else there knew of the events of Enies Lobby, nor did they need to know.

Kaku, however, did speak on another matter. He turned to the girl called Max. "You know this city? You called it New York. Is that what this city is called?" Kaku asked.
Riley looked at Kalifa. "I didn't name him. His original owner did. It was on his collar." Riley sighed. "His owner was killed by raiders. They're a nuisance in the wasteland." He sighed again. "And I am unsure if the Brotherhood is allied with the Coalition. It would seem likely."

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 7, 2015

Master Aqua said:
Dh0lwXf.png

"Ah, a base is a good idea, Claire," Aqua agreed, pausing to think. "But where though? This city appears to be quite a lot of rubble. If we want to find a suitable place to hold up, we probably should start looking to see what structures are actually still standing. Shall we get to doing that then?" Aqua didn't know Claire well enough yet to notice how hollow the woman's words were. She could tell the woman was down on herself, but hadn't exactly predicted more than that yet.

"Oh, I can used magic as well," Aqua added in reply to Shiki. "I've mastered the art of keyblade wielding, I'm an accomplished mage, and know enough physical combat to get around." Of course, Aqua was being modest. She was a powerful master, but didn't like to brag on her skills. As a pupil under her own master, Aqua had been taught modesty.
"Sounds good to me, Aqua," Abel stood up and dusted himself off before looking around. A comical sweatdrop slid down his forehead as he spotted the many wrecked buildings, "Damn... We really have our work cut out for us..."

"Nothing hard work won't solve," Naoya added as he closed his laptop and joined the party.

BarrenThin - Jun 7, 2015

~A Creed of Bloody Pasts~

cf86eb4aaf12f5ddde80614f34cf7e14.jpg

Desmond sat in front of front of his ad hoc council. They were deep within one of the dimensional folds of Serenity, the Sanctuary specifically. At the table were River, Crichton, Kanye (he had the skills, if not the attitude), and the Doctor. He had been the most surprising addition to the group. He was against violence vehemently, but acknowledged that sometimes the needs of the few outweighed the needs of the one that needed to die. He had been the one that had outfitted the Serenity with the TARDIS warping, but refused to have weapons installed on board, citing it as a condition.
Mal was sitting at the table as well, although it was a polite formality as he was the Captain of the ship. He had no say in what went on in here.

The recruits were there as well, although they weren't afforded a seat. Melaka Fray. Bea, A young woman that claimed to know Mal, at least in the future. And Spike, a particularly rude Vampire that claimed to have bagged multiple slayers. It had taken a three hour standoff just to convince Mel not to stake him on the spot.
Even Lisa has been allowed inside the Sanctuary despite her hesitancy about joining the Creed. Desmond didn't really care about the rules, even the ones he had made.

Desmond was speaking to the group, telling them the things they needed to know, although not everything. Some parts of the plan the Mentor had taken pains to hide from even River.

"You all know what's going on. The demon actually attacked the Coalition directly, I don't give a fuck what our allies say. He's dangerous, and the coalition is going to need all the help it can get. I never wanted to mark anyone for death, but he needs to die for things to change." The wording was a little odd, mainly because he was quoting what one of his friends had told him when he was being inducted into the old Order.

Desmond rubbed his face. This wasn't how things were supposed to go. He had started this Order, this Creed, to stop a specific threat, not turn everyone here into murderers.

"All right. To stop this from turning into a complete clusterfuck we're operating in small teams. I'm going to recruit an old friend, Lisa going to go talk to Daddy, and someone here needs to try to contact Bayonetta, have her meet us at the rendezvous."

Desmond stood and turned to leave, then stopped.

"All of you. You've been handed the future of the multiverse, take care of it, and each other, no matter what."

And then he left to make his preparations.

tumblr_n1m8b8MTF91r89yfjo3_500.gif

~~~

Lisa rocked back on her heels. She didn't know what to make of these people. They were all so... well, they weren't really any different than her in a lot of ways. That scared the woman. She hated herself. What was desirable about an army of monsters? The worst of the group would end up being her father, of course. Oh. The joy she'd felt upon hearing there was a version of her father still alive out there. Then the horror upon realizing the things he'd done in her brother's name. In her mother's name. In her name. What would she say to the machine her father had become? Then Desmond came around and sent her on the mission to retrieve him. Lisa stoically grunted in response and went to do as she was told.

She found herself in a fairly impressive facility. Lisa had done her research beforehand. The place was full of wizards, costumes, and other such oddities. She watched the man quietly for days, waiting for her father to leave Rin so she could face him. Her opportunity came one day when he went out to perform a favor for Rin... at the expense of a rather heinous wizard, of course. Lisa came up on him in a back room. She thought she was going to catch him by surprise when an arm shot out and knocked her on her ass.

Frank didn't take well to being followed. The girl before him was... familiar. Maybe she was afriendly. She didn't do anything to make it seem that way, though. In retaliation to the punch, she grunted and swept his legs out from under him.The older man growled at this, and quickly got up. This was turning into a standoff. She tried to talk. He launched a jab at her nose. She duckedand kicked him in the gut. Not hard enough. He didn't flinch. She was holding back. A rapid fire barrage of information hit the two as the fight went on. It was over rather quickly, though, whenFrank introduced the girl's head to the wall. She slumped to the ground. He drew his Colt. Lisa was tough and fast, but Frank was tougher and much stronger.

"W-Wait!" She got out with a groan. "I'm Lisa!" This gave him pause. "I'm your daughter!"

The old man's eyes narrowed. "My daughter is dead. She bled out in my hands." He got ready to shoot.

"Not in my world," Came her answer. "In mine, you- Frank Castle, Navy SEAL, Special Operations instructor, father, husband, born in Queens- you died. Saving me." She listed off everything she knew about the man before her. She showed Frank the burn scar on her arm. "They tried to burn us... after they shot you."

Everything froze for the older man. Every single detail of information the girl said felt like a blow to him. Now he was realizing why she looked so familiar. She had his hair. His chin.

She had Maria's eyes.

Everything crashed down in an instant. His expression became soft. Confused. Almost angry. Most of all, he looked afraid. One of the things he'd always dreaded was that his family would know about what he'd done... and hate him for it. "What... what do you want?"

"We need your help. The demon needs to die."

That was all it took. Frank left Rin a simple note promising to return, and that they'd see each other if she helped fight the demon. And he was gone.

~~~
{Music: Fallout 3 - Opening Main Theme}

War... War Never changes.

Riley looked out at the Former City. He had seen his fair share of Wastelands. "Just another shithole city to get used to." He said. He adjusted his armor, and turned to Dogmeat. "How are you holding up, boy?" He knelt and pet the dog. His Pip-Boy started receiving a message. "Jesus." He muttered. He brushed off his Pauldron, and looked out at the rubble. "so, this is North of The Commonwealth. Once Humanity's biggest city. I can see why it was destroyed." He leaned over Dogmeat. "Good boy." he said. He reached into his Pip-boy, and sent out a Message.

The duo appeared quite alright upon arriving at the ruins of the world, heavily armed and a bit twitchy. They needed more firepower. The Wanderer was the place to get it.

Needless to say, with little convincing, they arrived at the ruins of New York with another ally in tow.

~~~
{Music: Assassins Creed Revelations - Main Theme}

"I have seen enough for one life."
"Desmond? I heard your name once before, Desmond. And now it lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream. I do not know where you are, or by what means you can hear me. But I know you are listening."

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon. And here at last I discover a strange truth, that I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding. Who are we? To have been blessed to share our stories like this? To speak across centuries. Maybe you will answer all the questions I have asked. Maybe you will be the one to make it all suffering worth something in the end."

A ghostly image of Desmond appeared. Ezio layed his hand on the image's shoulder infriendship.

"Now Listen."

Desmond stepped out the shadows, the real Desmond. He looked tired. As if he were as tired of this life killing and death as much as Ezio was, despite being a good three decades younger, atleast in body.

"It's all a lie Desmond." He told his younger future self through the Animus, through Ezio.

"Desmond?" Ezio asked. He hadn't expected to finally meet the mysterious man that he'd been relaying messages for his whole life.

The younger Assassin ignored Ezio for a moment, instead looking to his right. "This isn't a glitch in the Animus, or another Templar lie. I'm really here, and I have a warning for you." Desmond took a deep breath. "Juno is lying. The Temple is a trap, a way to set her loose on the world. She saves it from burning, only to have it kneel at her feet in the end."

Desmond shook his head.

"You have to find another way. Good luck."Desmond raised the Apple, prepared to force his future self out of the memory, but stopped. "Hey, you should patch things up with Dad while you have a chance. He's an asshole. But he's family."

Then a pulse of light shot out from Desmond's apple, and his future self was booted back to Animus Island.

The whole time Ezio had remained silent. He had sensed that the conversation was not meant for his ears. Instead he waited till it was over, then pointed at the Apple. "You hold fire in your hands. You should have left it where you found it."

Desmond held up the now dimmed Apple. It had been a curse on his life, but it had also been the first sign that maybe these things could resolved without further bloodshed. He had used it towalk out of Abstergo without a single death. It had still been the longest hallway of his life through.

Desmond knew they weren't going to be using it for that now.

"It's taken enough from me, it will serve us for this mission. After that I don't care.

"So, you work with the devil's tools achieve your ends? I thought perhaps in the future, we would have moved beyond this."

"I'm using the devil's tools tools to kill the devil."

Ezio moved forward and placed his hand onDesmond's shoulder. He looked at him with knowing eyes. "You are too young to be so world worn. You have you lost?"

Desmond looked at Ezio for a moment, before saying hardly, "I killed a traitor.

Ezio didn't say anything. Just nodded. He hadbeen prepared to do the same thing himself, a long time ago.

Desmond finally spoke. "Join me?"

Desmond and Ezio shifted in at the same point as Frank and Lisa. It appears they had been a few minutes late. "Miss me?" He asked the large, stoic man.

~~~~

Frank and Lisa looked up with similar scowls, but answered differently.

"No," Came Frank's laconic answer.

"Yes," Came Lisa's, her expression slowly shifting to a grin. She had come to like Desmond quite a bit, as of late. The man was different than what she'd come to expect of people his age, even though his occasionally facetious nature irritated her now and then. He was calm. Tactical. Best of all, he didn't seem to want to lay a hand on her. She felt like one of the guys around the other assassins. She was a bit bruised, and had a rather sizable not on her head. To be fair, Frank was pretty beat up, too.

"You called. I came. Now what?" Frank was scowling at the two. He didn't know Ezio, so he was mostly asking Desmond.

So the motley crew of Frank and Lisa Castle, Desmond Miles, Ezio Auditore, and Riley the Lone Wanderer was formed.

((Credit goes to myself, Thuro Pendragon, and The Silver Paladin. Not sure if I put this together right, but... I tried.))​

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 7, 2015

Plutia

"Aww... I was hoping that you two would get together..."
Plutia sighed. "Well anyways, nice to meet you~~~~... lap... ee... ss... can I just call you Lala?"

e1d.gif

"... call me that one more time, you're going to get served a knuckle sandwich..."

While Lapis looked like she disliked the nickname, Red silently stepped away a step or two.​

CCC Kouhai - Jun 7, 2015

Chloe said:
"Hell if I know." Chloe responded to both questions Max had directed towards her. She had seen a Russian dog and Nicki fuckin Minaj here, some guy kicking debris away with something called the Tempest whatever didn't really get a blip on her radar. Even if she did think it was extremely cool and she wished she could do something like that.

"Ah, shit. I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND, Max!" Chloe called over as she saw her best friend get herself caught in the middle of that Russian dog and the dude who saved her. Yeah, he didn't seem so nervous now that he pulled his sword out. Figures. She hadn't wielded a sword before but she always preferred to be the person holding the sword and not the person not..holding..She wanted the sword is what she was trying to get across.

Glancing down at her back-pocket for the gun she kept hidden for safe-keeping back there, she watched the proceedings out of the corner of her eye. The British guy seemed kind of awkard but Chloe was not a fan of Max being around angry dudes with swords and over a goddamn Russian dog! If either one looked like they were gonna harm Max, then Chloe was gonna go off on them like a gender bent punk Indiana Jones.

But as Nicki approached, Chloe snorted. "I know you didn't ask me to but I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume it involves those hips of yours. Am I right? Tell me I'm right, c'mon." Chloe asked flashing a grin.

Nicki liked this girl's response as she seemed full of high spirits. Returning the grin, Nicki would only say back, "Honey, that's for me to know, and you to find out."

tumblr_inline_msqj6704MD1qz4rgp.gif

"... call me that one more time, you're going to get served a knuckle sandwich..."

While Lapis looked like she disliked the nickname, Red silently stepped away a step or two.
Plutia

"Well your name is too difficult to say...~. What about... Lapi?"

Midnight Maiden, Jun 7, 2015

'Glad to see that somebody's impressed. Magic-born. I do have considerable powers though. He pointed to his ring. It was silver, with a blue, round gem. 'Secret to my success. Nox, one of the 10 rings of Gwyn, an Ancient dragon. A magical amplifier.'
The fire had now died down completely, except within Joseph's coat-the coat had a blue flame design which span and twisted like the real thing. 'Not my only talent, either. Aniphagism is another, but it's really painful. Only to be used on special occasions. Or life-threatening ones. Or to impress a girl at the bar. Talking of that-'
He waved the bottle around. 'I'm willing to share-I doubt that I'll finish it myself. Still, we've got knights, warriors, MTV's finest...'

Ridley nodded slightly, seeming to consider all of this info. "Huh.. Must be some sweet rings. They sound fancy, anyway. But what's a little blue flame gonna do, anyways?" she replied levelly, smiling faintly.

Teresa would've spoken up... If she weren't now trapped reminiscing horrifying, traumatic memories. It appeared flames were a trigger of hers.

"..I'm always down for a drink."​

The Blue Burch - Jun 7, 2015

Nicki liked this girl's response as she seemed full of high spirits. Returning the grin, Nicki would only say back, "Honey, that's for me to know, and you to find out."

tumblr_inline_msqj6704MD1qz4rgp.gif

"..Huh. You know something? I never thought I'd find myself in a situation where I could say this but, you're not so bad Nicki." Chloe said as she swung her own hips from side to side playfully before letting out a short laugh. "Let's talk later if you get a chance, I gotta go back up my friend." With that Chloe gave Nicki a wave and made her way off to go support Max as best as she could. While she still didn't care for Nicki's music, Nicki herself seemed pretty alright in Chloe's book. But now it was back to business.

"I'm not gonna act like I have the slightest idea how the hell this dog knows your sister dude, but how's about putting the long sharp and deadly piece of metal away before anyone gets shanked, kay?"
Chloe asked before leaning in to whisper to Max. "Sorry about the delay. Got caught up talking to Nicki Minaj about twerking. You know the important stuff."

DocDec - Jun 7, 2015

Ridley nodded slightly, seeming to consider all of this info. "Huh.. Must be some sweet rings. They sound fancy, anyway. But what's a little blue flame gonna do, anyways?" she replied levelly, smiling faintly.

Teresa would've spoken up... If she weren't now trapped reminiscing horrifying, traumatic memories. It appeared flames were a trigger of hers.

"..I'm always down for a drink."
Wander tries to wrap his head around it all. Magic, magical rings, magical fire rings.....and what in the world is an MTV? Shaking his head clear, he looks over at the others. Ridley appeared to be interested in the rings, and the other girl......something was up with her. There was a look, in her eyes, the kind Wander had seen before. Pure, unadulterated terror. The fire must've scared her......

"Are you alright, miss?" Wander asks, sounding a little naive. He could already guess the answer; both the true one, and the one he was gonna be given.​

Mighty Roman, Jun 7, 2015

"..I'm always down for a drink."
Joseph passed Teresa the bottle. 'Seraph's finest. It's English, so it won't be fantastic, but it'll do.'He looked at Ridley. 'You're not impressed easily are you? At least I have the knowledge that most of the rings are in safe places. Except that one in Transylvania with Van Helsing. But that incident doesn't bear speaking about.

But that was a lot of blue flame. And flames can burn things. And they look scary. Just one of my many skills, but possibly my favourite. What have you got to bring to the inter-dimensional freedom fighters' table?'

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 7, 2015

"Better... I guess," Lapis sighed, the people she had to deal with,"So do you want to talk to the many other people here or do you like being near a masked vigilante, a mute boy wearing a lot of red, a yellow rodent, and...some squirrel thing?"

This was more of a question for Plutia, since it turns out that both girls were the only one in this group able to talk normally.​

"Better... I guess," Lapis sighed, the people she had to deal with,"So do you want to talk to the many other people here or do you like being near a masked vigilante, a mute boy wearing a lot of red, a yellow rodent, and...some squirrel thing?"

This was more of a question for Plutia, since it turns out that both girls were the only one in this group able to talk normally.
Plutia

"It doesn't really matter~~" Plutia said. "Oh! But where did Gnar go?"

Meanwhile, Gnar is with Vi and the others, scratching at its ears.

Chris Lang, Jun 7, 2015

Riley said:
Riley looked at Kalifa. "I didn't name him. His original owner did. It was on his collar." Riley sighed. "His owner was killed by raiders. They're a nuisance in the wasteland." He sighed again. "And I am unsure if the Brotherhood is allied with the Coalition. It would seem likely."
"Raiders..." Kalifa mused. "It would seem your world has a large problem with outlaws. Is there a strong government there? I would have thought they'd place bounties for the worst of them."

Kaku spoke. "We didn't really have time to find out the names of all the organizations that are allied with the Coalition. We do have a list of governments and organizations that have placed bounties on the Arch Demon. Though we're only interested in the 500,000,000 Beri bounty our own world is offering. The rest of you can claim the other bounties should you end up helping to put an end to the Arch Demon."

Minerva - Jun 7, 2015

Joseph passed Teresa the bottle. 'Seraph's finest. It's English, so it won't be fantastic, but it'll do.'He looked at Ridley. 'You're not impressed easily are you? At least I have the knowledge that most of the rings are in safe places. Except that one in Transylvania with Van Helsing. But that incident doesn't bear speaking about.

But that was a lot of blue flame. And flames can burn things. And they look scary. Just one of my many skills, but possibly my favourite. What have you got to bring to the inter-dimensional freedom fighters' table?'
The Lone Wanderer took a bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum out, and drank it.

latest

He looked back down at Dogmeat. "How are you holding up, boy?" The dog whined. Riley pulled out some meat, and fed it to the dog. "Good boy." He then equipped his T-45D Power Armor and his Gauss Rifle. "This is the best I've got."

Poe Dameron, Jun 7, 2015

Plutia

"It doesn't really matter~~"
Plutia said. "Oh! But where did Gnar go?"

Meanwhile, Gnar is with Vi and the others, scratching at its ears.
Taking a momentary respite from looking over the surrounding structures, Legolas approached the group that was with an ugly looking creature.

Legolas-The-Hobbit-anteprima-400x196-463692.jpg

"And who is this horrid creature?", he asked the group, gesturing towards Gnar. The others, he found familiar from the short time at the Coalition headquarters, but didn't talk to any of them personally, though the small creature was one he didn't notice from before.

Gummi Bunnies, Jun 7, 2015

"... There, more people. While you guys interact as much as you please, I'll just stick around to be Red's interpreter... be the voice for the voiceless... man, that sounded pretty cheesy," Lapis shrugged as she gestured Red and his Pikachu to follow.

To the group of Gnar, Vi, Bayonetta, and Lucy, Lapis gave an indifferent expression on her face while Red silently waved at them to show that he would like to meet them as well.​

Midnight Maiden - Jun 7, 2015

Wander tries to wrap his head around it all. Magic, magical rings, magical fire rings.....and what in the world is an MTV? Shaking his head clear, he looks over at the others. Ridley appeared to be interested in the rings, and the other girl......something was up with her. There was a look, in her eyes, the kind Wander had seen before. Pure, unadulterated terror. The fire must've scared her......

"Are you alright, miss?" Wander asks, sounding a little naive. He could already guess the answer; both the true one, and the one he was gonna be given.

There was a long pause before Teresa spoke again, as well as quite a bit of time spent just opening and closing her mouth helplessly, trying to get out words that were lodged in her throat, making her feel like she was choking. For a brief period, she just stood there shaking ever-so-slightly, actually looking her age for the first time since arrival. Actually showing that, deep down, there was still a frightened child in there. Not that she'd ever admit it.

"H-huh..? Oh, yeah.. F-fine," she assured, forcing the shaking to stop and making herself regain her tough and calm demeanor. She stood tall again, chin up and head held high.. Like a true warrior.

Teresa didn't really seem too interested in a drink, after all. "Err.. Thanks, shuck-face, but I'll pass." The Glader wasn't really a big drinker. "'Sides.. Prolly ain't a good idea to get drunk now of all times."

On the other hand, a certain blonde grinned at Joseph. "No. No I'm not." Ridley most certainly approved of this display, too. "Burning isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not in my book, anyways," she said, thoughtfully. "What I've got? Well.. I think you'll have to see on the field."​

Minerva - Jun 7, 2015

"Raiders..." Kalifa mused. "It would seem your world has a large problem with outlaws. Is there a strong government there? I would have thought they'd place bounties for the worst of them."

Kaku spoke. "We didn't really have time to find out the names of all the organizations that are allied with the Coalition. We do have a list of governments and organizations that have placed bounties on the Arch Demon. Though we're only interested in the 500,000,000 Beri bounty our own world is offering. The rest of you can claim the other bounties should you end up helping to put an end to the Arch Demon."​

Riley shook his head. "No, no law or order. At least nationwide. Not since 2077, when the bombs fell. It became a wasteland full of radiation, and Lawlessness."

Bomb, Jun 7, 2015

Gummi Bunnies said:
"... There, more people. While you guys interact as much as you please, I'll just stick around to be Red's interpreter... be the voice for the voiceless... man, that sounded pretty cheesy," Lapis shrugged as she gestured Red and his Pikachu to follow.

To the group of Gnar, Vi, Bayonetta, and Lucy, Lapis gave an indifferent expression on her face while Red silently waved at them to show that he would like to meet them as well.
Plutia

"Aww... Ok..."
Plutia said as they walked off.

@any group willing to talk to plutiz

Gummi Bunnies, Jun 7, 2015

Legolas said:
Taking a momentary respite from looking over the surrounding structures, Legolas approached the group that was with an ugly looking creature.

Legolas-The-Hobbit-anteprima-400x196-463692.jpg

"And who is this horrid creature?", he asked the group, gesturing towards Gnar. The others, he found familiar from the short time at the Coalition headquarters, but didn't talk to any of them personally, though the small creature was one he didn't notice from before.

"Not so sure, but Plutia here says that it's name is Gnar," Lapis shrugged at Legolas's question regarding Gnar. She's never seen anything like it, but hey, this place is all sorts of weird.

I'm not sure if Gnar is a type of undiscovered Pokemon... Red thought as he scratched his head on the matter.

"... What, Red? What's this Pokemon stuff you're mentioning about now?" Lapis asked out loud about Red's thoughts, and to others, it was like she asked this out of nowhere.​

Back