Atomyk - Jun 6, 2015

When Claire held out her hands, Aqua nodded and approached her. "Oh yes, I can heal that. May I?" the keyblade master asked, gently touching Claire's hands. Aqua's hands began to glow with a warm light that enveloped Claire's own hands. The light slowly began to mend them. "By the way you don't have to look at me like that," she said gently. "I have a friend who used to look at me like that, like I was going to reject him. Shiki seemed suspicious of you, but I won't judge. You're not an outcast, you're a person just like the rest of us." Once the light around Aqua's hands faded, she let go of Claire's. Her hands were healed good as new.

Q5uMLum.png
Claire blinked, a little in awe of the girl's power. Fascinating, magic, yet something Claire imagined she should be afraid of. She'd missed a part of their earlier conversation when she left, but frankly Claire was glad. The less she knew about the boy named Shiki, the better. She didn't want to be by herself, and Aqua's kind words were soothing to hear amidst Claire's raging thoughts of self-doubt. She could see herself working together with this girl, but if she'd be trailed by these other two...

"I'm not looking at you like anything--" She stopped herself, looking down at her healed hands. She rubbed them against her forearms, as if to test if they really were fixed. "It's just overwhelming, all of this. I'm not the strongest one here. Not the brightest." Not the nicest, either. "It's just nice of you to help me out. I didn't expect that, coming here."

Minerva - Jun 6, 2015

Grail said:
You are a cutie. Said the woman before standing up and looking at the desolate wasteland.
Riley picked up his Pip-Boy. "Grail, I see another group closer to me, I'll see if I can catch you guys later!" He held his rifle, and walked down the stairs. He approached the three, weapon still drawn. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

MrDubWubs - Jun 6, 2015

Bayonetta took note of their names. "I'm Bayonetta," she introduced out of habit. And then, she remembered, she was in the company of teammates after all, on the same side. "But, you may call me Cereza, if you prefer. Pleasure to meet you both." And then she looked at the creature who threw the boomerang. "But that one, I'm not so bloody sure of."

Well one thing is for sure you don't want to get him mad. He grows about 10 times his size and gains some strong abilities, but other than that he is a cute and fun little guy.*She pats him on the head to make sure he knows she isn't mad* He's pretty much a more uhh... active? Dog. *she said looking for the right word*

CCC Kouhai - Jun 6, 2015

Chloe said:
"Grr, well fine if nobody wants to help then I'll fucking get you out myself. Don't worry Max, you'll be out of-huh?" Chloe blinked as the British sounding dude who looked like he belonged a couple of centuries back stepped forward to assist. Not really having expected the help after what felt like a long duration of silence, Chloe was temporarily dumbstruck as she stepped aside to let Jon assist in removing the rubble. She had taken note of him apparently flinching after looking at her. Granted with her kind of behavior and recent lifestyle choices, she was used to getting that kind of reaction out of people. But she never expected that she'd get that reaction from some dude carrying a sword around.

"I don't know what the hell the First Men are but if they give you the strength to get this crap off my friend's leg then go for it, pal." Chloe said whilst taking a step back to let John work. As he did so, Chloe folded her arms. The rate and speed at which he removed the rubble was kind of impressive she guessed. But she could have done it too. If she had to. Probably.

"Uhhh, t-thank you, dude." Chloe chirped back before making her way over to Max to offer a helping hand up once Jon had removed all the rubble. Don't get her wrong, she did appreciate how the guy had helped Max but the weird scale was reaching moderate levels with this guy. He seemed nervous for some reason. She couldn't begin to imagine why. Fuck if she had a sword, she'd be anything but nervous. Still if he helped Max, he couldn't be all that bad and what the fuck was that Nicki Minaj? Shaking her head, she turned back to Max. "NOW are you okay?"

Cosmo said:
"Da, Cosmo is really Cutie. At least that is what Cosmo's friend, the Celestial Madonna, Mantis said."
GIF-hesitant-hmm-maybe-Nicki-Minaj-skeptical-unsure-GIF.gif

Nicki Minaj still didn't know what was going on and who these people were, but noticing that there were several glances towards her, the female decided to walk around listening to everyone's conversations. She didn't really care if someone talked to her, but being slightly bored could cause a sudden decision to rap. And, no one likes her rapping randomly. So quickly, someone please talk to Nicki or I swear I will have to suffer by posting lyrics.

Midnight Maiden, Jun 7, 2015

Riley picked up his Pip-Boy. "Grail, I see another group closer to me, I'll see if I can catch you guys later!" He held his rifle, and walked down the stairs. He approached the three, weapon still drawn. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Ridley glanced at the new arrival without any real interest or care. "Be a little more specific. Whaddya want to know?" the young woman with the enticing and pleasant aura asked, lollipop dangling in her fingers.​

Alright. I'll tell you when we move. Said Grail through her communicator.

Dinoteen - Jun 6, 2015

Ultimate Cell Prologue
Cell had been training. While the illusionary world had forced him to face death over and over again, it always brought him back to face the "Avengers" and the smiling visage of "Goku," who both would do him in once again. Of course, the illusion did not account for Cell getting stronger. Every death made him just a little bit better, and the Ultimate Life Form knew it would be just a matter of time until he escaped. That was, until...

'Where am I?' Cell thought to himself as he blinked furiously at the fire blazing around him. 'Did that band of freaks and Goku finally do me in for good? Am I in the Otherworld?'

Cell slowly stood on his feet where he came face to face with an angry Demigra. The demon quickly snatched Cell up in a tight grasp, slamming him into a nearby wall.

"We had a deal!" Demigra shouted angrily as the fire blazed around him all the more brightly as if emanating his internal emotions. "You were to go to that pathetic game....and you were to retrieve the Fuse. Time said that with that Fuse I would become all powerful. I would transcend the status of the gods!"

"There were...inconveniences," Cell struggled to say as Demigra closed his fist tighter around his throat. It had been many cycles of rebirth, but Cell could distinctly remember the events that took place in the Fusion Factory. He definitely remembered the bitch betraying spider wench as well as Cole...the traitor. "I...I..."

"You failed me!" Demigra shouted throwing Cell across the fiery room. "Do you realize how much of a pain you caused me when you were cast aside? I had to stop time and drain as much of the Fuse as I could from the guy you fought."

"So you have it?" Cell asked curiously feeling a surge of pride coursing through his veins.

"I do..." Demigra said holding up his scepter which had the Fuse dripping from within outwards. "And I will...."

Demigra had no time to finish his sentence as Cell, with all the force he could muster rushed up and punched a hole through the time demons chest. Demigra gasped, blood spilling out of the sides of his mouth as his body failed to hold up his own weight.

Cell barely had time grab hold of the scepter and the Fuse before seeing Goku as well as the other Z Fighters appear before him. Still holding the Fuse Cell stared at each individual present before him.

"Goku," Cell said as his eyes settled on each person. "Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillian, Tien, Trunks, Supreme Kai of Time, and...Gohan. So good of you all to come."

"I thought for sure The Avengers would have taken you out!" Goku shouted getting into a fighting stance.

"You should have never allowed him to escape from that wretched Factory in the first place Kakarot!" Vegeta shouted angrily turning into a Super Saiyan. "Now step aside and let me show you what a real Super Saiyan can do!"

"Do you think that Beerus would approve of this?" Gohan asked turning into a Super Saiyan as well. "Your training with him isn't exactly done you know."

"Shut-Up Gohan!" Vegeta sneered. "I am the Prince of All Saiyans!"

"Then why haven't you turned god yet?" Cell taunted holding the Fuse. Just by touching the Fuse he could feel it coursing through him. He raised it high for all to see as the Supreme Kai of Time screamed for his defeat before he could inject the Fuse. Cell had acted faster than anticipated as he quickly absorbed the Fuse. "Prepare to watch me become one!"

It was over. Cell had finally beaten the illusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cell cried out in pain as he woke up, his pulse racing, and his mind in a flux. 'What the hell happened?' he thought to himself as he struggled to understand why he was in the middle of a debris fill. Though it was dusty, very dusty he could still make out where he was.

"Not this city again!" Cell shouted blasting away the debris he was in. "This place is where those heroes were stationed. My only question is... why am I here?"

That was a mystery, but what was clear was that Cell was better now. He was stronger than he had ever been before. The illusionary world had been the perfect training exercise, and now Cell was not just perfect, but ultimate. He was Ultimate Cell, and he would find out what was going on.

Minerva, Jun 6, 2015

Ridley glanced at the new arrival without any real interest or care. "Be a little more specific. Whaddya want to know?" the young woman with the enticing and pleasant aura asked, lollipop dangling in her fingers.
The Lone Wanderer lowered the Assault Rifle. "I am a member of the Coalition, I'm here as part of the Kill Akibahara thing. I just want to know the name of the city, so I can compare it to other places I've been. I also need to know names of who I'm working with." He turned to Dogmeat, who was growling. "Stay, calm!" He turned back to the woman. "My name is Riley, but call me The Lone Wanderer. Or Riley. Whichever you prefer."

Neko Shogun - Jun 6, 2015

Shiki said:
"Well... I mean, I've been in two games before. I was only an actual participant in only one, but ah... It's something, eh? Either way, it shouldn't really matter. Forget things like leaders and whatnot; let's just work together as equals in a team. How does that sound?" He suggested, pocketing his hands with a shrug, "In any case, what do you guys suppose our next plan should be from here? We waiting for word from the Coalition or something?"

Abel said:
"Right, got it," Abel cheered, returning the smile, "So... I feel like we should just wait since Makoto sent us that message."
Claire said:
Q5uMLum.png
Claire blinked, a little in awe of the girl's power. Fascinating, magic, yet something Claire imagined she should be afraid of. She'd missed a part of their earlier conversation when she left, but frankly Claire was glad. The less she knew about the boy named Shiki, the better. She didn't want to be by herself, and Aqua's kind words were soothing to hear amidst Claire's raging thoughts of self-doubt. She could see her working together with this girl, but if she'd be trailed by these other two...

"I'm not looking at you like anything--" She stopped herself, looking down at her healed hands. She rubbed them against her forearms, as if to test if they really were fixed. "It's just overwhelming, all of this. I'm not the strongest one here. Not the brightest." Not the nicest, either. "It's just nice of you to help me out. I didn't expect that, coming here."

Master Aqua
ExjGJzU.png

"I agree with Abel; we should just wait for now," Aqua said to Shiki. "Either that or we should walk around and see if anyone else needs help. Regardless of what we do, right now we just need to keep an eye out for word from the Coalition. They'll know what we need to do next."

After healing Claire's hands, Aqua offered her a small smile. "It's not a problem at all. By the way, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're much stronger and brighter than you think. If not, the Coalition wouldn't have sent you here. And... if you ever don't feel strong, I want you to know that you can rely on my assistance. The reason I came was to offer my aid to anyone that needed it. Let's all make it through this together." For some reason, Claire reminded Aqua of her friend Terra. He had always been hard on himself and down about his failures. And Aqua regretted not being there for him enough when he needed it. She didn't want to let anyone else down who carried that same look in their eyes...​

DocDec - Jun 6, 2015

This.. actually made Ridley giggle. That was something. "You're funny, kid. I like it; it's cute," she chimed, grinning at Wander and going to lightly ruffle his hair with her free hand, as though for emphasis. "As for tagging along.. The more, the merrier." There was a pause, and she snapped her finger. "Oh, right.. You humans like introductions, huh? Well, I'm Ridley. Your pleasure."

What was.. That supposed to mean?
Wander flushes a deep shade of red as Ridley ruffles his hair, recoiling from her hand ever so slightly. He tries to smile, nodding a few more times. "I, uh.....thank you, Ridley. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." Wander replies politely, quietly pondering what she meant when she called him a human.

Another man came running in, startling Wander. He was dressed in a blue outfit of some kinds, reinforced with metal, and a strange device was clasped in his hands. The new arrival began speaking to Ridley, and Wander decided to stay quiet for now, standing aside and listening in.​

Schnee Corp Lawyer, Jun 6, 2015

dea865f9e4b81a8e7da4ddf0fd9acd6a0106ecda.jpg

Gensokyo was a land rife with magic to begin with. But even for it, the forest of magic was a place of great arcane power. It was the kind of place that you could get turned around in after just a few minutes of wandering. Where trees were never quite in the same place as you remembered and the shadows and leaves seemed to have a mind of their own, mischievous one moment and malevolent the next. Even the wildlife was a mystery, and it was a toss up whether the squirrel that crossed your path was a mundane one or a spirit that had wandered the woods for centuries. It was a place of life and death, nature and magic, and an aura of quiet mystery was draped across its whole.

At least when one of its occupants wasn’t yelling and swearing like a pirate with tourettes.

Alice Margatroid’s house was in these woods, and while normally the voice that the yelling belonged to was one that tensed her nerves and made her double check all the locks on her house, this time it brought a calm, satisfied smile to her face. She was a young looking woman, with eyes of dark blue and short hair of golden blonde held out of her eyes by a vibrant pink ribbon. Her skin was pale as porcelain, with thin arms poking through a white capulet draped over the shoulders of her bright blue dress that hinted nothing to the demonic blood in her veins.

She sighed and pushed her chair back from the desk she was working on, a dazzling array of thread and needles atop it and a little doll in its center still not quite put together. She lightly slipped from her seat and strode off towards the door. Her house was a simple enough affair. Two stories with a very western, germanic style, and surprisingly colorful to those who knew the puppeteer herself. Even now a few dolls whisked around outside it, going about small chores and repairs. At least those who weren’t giggling at the prone form outside one of the windows.

Alice drifted across her yard towards the disturbance, feet just a few inches off the ground till she touched down next to the pile of black and white misery at the foot of one of her windows, a small, amused smile on her face as she gave a short nod of greeting. “Hello Marisa.”

The crumpled form groaned and pushed itself up to a seated position. The forest’s other resident witch, with the garb to match that couldn’t have been more stereotypically witch if she tried, from the simply black dress to the ridiculous hat, hair and eyes long ago bleached blonde from magic’s overuse as she ran a hand down her face with a groan. A single hung from one side her hair, and a broomstick was discarded nearby on the ground. “uugh. You seriously suck. Why didn’t you tell me you updated your wards Alice?!”

“Because that would defeat the purpose entirely. This may surprise you, but I actually have a front door.” Alice replied mildly as she turned on her heel and started back towards said door.

“But then you know I’m coming!” Marisa argued defiantly, shakily rising up to her feet and stumbling after Alice while her body still recovered from the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY shocks the ward on Alice’s window had given her. “And if you know I’m coming, then I can’t surprise you!”

“And why exactly would I want you to surprise me?”
Alice drawled calmly as she crossed the threshold to her house.

“Because its fun, ze!” Marisa explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the w- She yelped as she found herself walking straight into the door, a brief stumble backwards as she rebounded from the impact and landed on her backside.

Alice wasn’t giggling when the door opened, but the two dolls behind her were silently miming the action as the puppeteer herself looked down with innocent speculation as she offered Marisa a hand up. “...Were you surprised?”

“...”

“I was just testing your statement.”

“Listen. I /will/ blow your house up.” Marisa groused as she nonetheless took the hand and let Alice heave her back to her feet. “Besides, you invited me here, why are you trying to keep me out?!”

“I invited you to come through my door, not through the window to my bedroom.”

“Pfft. The implication was there” Marisa shot back breezily, snickering as she ducked the whack to the back of the head a passing doll attempted.

“Your innuendos are almost as funny the sixtieth time as they were the first time.” Alice returned dryly as she undid the arcane locks on the door to the first level of her workshop. It glowed briefly as the magic dissipated, before it swung open to reveal a narrow staircase down to the depths up the puppeteers basement.

“Wow this isn’t creepy at all” Marisa deadpanned as she followed Alice down.

“implying you haven’t broken in and snuck down here without me before.”

“I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talkin’ about, ze” Marisa returned innocently as she spent a few seconds looking anywhere but Alice. A task that became a whole lot easier when they reached the first floor and Marisa’s eyes bulged at the sight before her. It was much the same as the first time she visited. A few windows at the base of the house let light stream into the large room that was lined with bookshelves that were in turn stocked with books of all sorts, including a few that Marisa’s trained eye even in her surprise noticed were new since the last time she uh… ‘checked out’ a few from Alice’s collection a few weeks ago. The various alchemical and crafting tables that usually littered the floor however had been pushed to the side, leaving the stone floor open to the ceiling. Both of which were painted with mirrored, massive pentagrams that even standing outside of as they were Marisa could feel the energy thrumming off. Two dolls, one in red and one in blue, were meticulously putting the finishing touches to the circles with tiny paint brushes, little features scrunched in concentration as they worked. Eventually Marisa stopped gaping and trying to decipher the litany of symbols in the circle as she shook her head and coughed. “Hey Shanghai. Hey Hourai. Soooo. Alice. What the fuck” Marisa ventured as she waved her hands haphazardly at the pentagram.

“Do you remember our usual tea a few months back with Patchouli when we discussed the multiverse theory?” Alice asked as she floated towards the other end of the room to supervise Shanghai’s work, the little blue-dressed doll seeming to concentrate twice as hard as its master observed.

“Uuuuh, vaguely? ...ish? we established that while different planes definitely existed, other universes were pretty much unprovable with current magic. Or something like that. I don't’ really remember the specifics of what happened before Flandre rounded us up for tag” Marisa said as she scratched the back of her head and tried to make heads or tails of the runes in the circle. “Why do you have symbols for resurrection /and/ death in this thing???”

“They cancel and release some rather potent spirit energy through the runes on either side of them.” Alice explained as she gave a satisfied nod at Shanghai’s progress and floated back over to Marisa’s side. “I couldn’t quite shake the feeling that we’d missed something, so I’ve been working on this in the mean time.”

“...And this would beeeeee?” Marisa asked with a leading gesture.

“If my research was sound and my hypothesis is correct? A portal to another universe.”

“Oh.” Marisa gave an understanding nod. “Right. Hey, you know how you’re always ragging on me about how ‘Marisa what are you doing thats too much power’ or ‘Marisa thats crazy you’ll blow up the whole forest’ ?”

“...Well yes but I don’t see how that’s re-”

“-No. Just no.” Marisa said flatly as she gripped both of Alice’s shoulders to stare her right in the eye. “Shut up for a second. This is me. Kirisame Marisa. wielder of the master spark and the coolest incident resolver in Gensokyo. Saying that this is a really freaking crazy idea. Half those runes you’ve got there have enough oomph to turn your house and half the forest into a crater. By themselves.”

“...” Alice blinked, a slightly befuddled look on her features as she processed what just happened. Her entire purpose in inviting Marisa over this time was to request her help in fine tuning the process. The reason she’d asked her and not Patchouli was, well, because what Marisa just said was exactly what she expected their frail counterpart to say. If Marisa of all people was telling her this was crazy…. she bit her lip and stiffly brushed Marisa’s arms off her shoulders. “... Perhaps it is a bit dangerous. But if there are other universes, who knows what sort of magic they might have access to? Who knows what sort of knowledge could be a simple portal hop away?”

Marisa rolled her eyes with a smirk as she looped an arm around Alice’s shoulders. “And that magic might finally let you create a living doll, right?”

Alice stiffened at the arm, and shrugged as best she could. “...That… may have crossed my mind, yes.”

“You’re a dumbass”

The puppeteer slowly turned towards the witch, an unamused glower across her face. “Oh. Is that so.”

“Hey hey hey don’t get me wrong, you’re almost as smart as me, and thats saying something! But here’s the thing; you don’t /need/ a whole other universe to figure this out! You’re Alice freaking Margatroid! If there’s /anyone/ in any universe who can figure out how to give actual life to your little uh… sisters? daughters? whatever you wanna call them, it’s you! Not some dork in another universe! Also, what exactly were you gonna do if this portal opened up in another universe… in the middle of space? or an ocean? Or a volcano”

Alice rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to reply, then swiftly shut it with a concerned frown. What had she been planning to do in that kind of situation.

“...I…”

“Perhaps this plan does at least need some more foresight.” She admitted finally with a small sigh. Marisa breathed a sigh of relief and thumped her friend on the back. “Thats the Alice I know! Now, since you dragged my ass all the way out here, I think you owe me some food-”

Both blinked as their conversation was interrupted by the sounds of explosions outside. “Whoa. Sounded big.” Marisa said with a small frown. “Hope an incident didn’t kick off while we were down here, ze.”

Alice smirked and shrugged. “Being the intrepid hero that you are, I suppose you’re going to have to find out, yes?”

“...But… But… snacks! Don’t tell me I came all this way for nothing!” She muttered dejectedly. “...Can I at least take a book for my troubles-”

“Shoo” Alice cut off with a flat look.

“Ugh. Fiiiine. BUT I WILL BE BACK FOR SN-”

The two discovered that there was indeed an incident nearby in short order. They discovered it when a massive, multi hued laser suddenly tore through a part of the ceiling in an explosion of light and fury, by fate, coincidence, or foul design… shooting right into the center of Alice’s pentagram. Both witches coughed from the dust, Alice’s dolls already shooting through the hole to investigate as Shanghai and Hourai took their master’s side. as she growled “I do not know who that was, but they are going to pay for that-”

“-Alice. Alice the circle” Marisa squeaked, her own fury and irritation at almost being someone’s target practice dying in her throat at the sight before her. The energy from the spell blast had apparently triggered it, and the lines within were slowly growing brighter.

“Oh. Well.” Alice said with a small blink as she looked down. “That is… unfortunate.”

“You think-”

Marisa’ sarcasm was lost to the depth of space and time as the circle suddenly howled with energy in a sheen of swirling light. The air howled and whipped with wind as a small black circle suddenly appeared in the middle of it, sucking the surroundings in like a black hole as books and dolls were sent whipping around the room. Alice had barely managed to grab onto a table leg, her face etched with determination as she held on for dear life as the table slowly scooted across the floor towards the hole. Marisa almost flew back into it, but shanghai snatched her hand and slammed a lance into the ground, hanging onto the witch for dear life as the portal pulled against them as Marisa howled. “HOW DO WE TURN IT OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!?”

Alice grit her teeth as she slowly scooted closer. “I DON’T KNOW! IN THEORY WHEN ONE PERSON PASSES THROUGH!”

“...ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!?”

“Oh for the love of-” Alice sighed. Well. She was the one who dragged Marisa here in the first place. It wouldn’t be fair otherwise. She took a deep breath… and let go, falling sideways towards the portal. Marisa blinked. The briefest moment of incomprehension before she yelled.

“YOU IDIOT YOU’RE THE ONE WHO’S DONE THE RESEARCH TO KNOW HOW TO GET SOMEONE BACK!”

Oh.

Whoops.

----------------------

“So. You decided you wanted to have a fight with Reimu” Marisa asked

Yuuka Kazami nodded, a pleasant, serene smile on her features from where she was seated across the table from the witch and her shrine maiden friend. The fight had been wrangled back down in short order once the witch joined in, and the usual post-incident tea was taking place.

“Yes.”

“...And you just happened to drag it over to Alice’s house.” Marisa continued

“Yes” A bright eyed grin and a nod

“...And THEN you just happened to hit the activation rune on her experiment with a master spark!?”

“Oh no /that/ was entirely on purpose. I could sense that disturbance from miles away!”

Marisa’s eye twitched slightly as Reimu rubbed at her forehead and muttered. “Right. And you did this why?”

Yuuka blinked, a befuddled look on her face, as if the question was the stupidest one she ever heard. She shrugged and picked up her tea cup.

“I thought it would be funny”

---------------------

There was a few things Alice was sure of.

1. Her experiment was a success of a sort. This was definitely not her universe she was in.

1. Shanghai and Hourai had made it through with her, thank Makai, and she still felt her link to her other dolls.

1. Whatever this world was she ended up in, it probably looked far more impressive and far less ominous when everything wasn’t on fire and falling apart.

1. She had absolutely zero clue how to remake her circle without her notes and books. She was stuck.

She wasn’t sure how, but she was sure that this was Marisa’s fault. Somehow.

She’d spent the last half hour coasting through the lower portion of the air, past crumbling buildings and strange sights, till she finally saw something. Or rather a lot of someONES, all of a variety of dress, armament, and demeanor from what she could tell. At least two of which who could punt entire crumbling buildings ಠ_ಠ.

It wasn’t like she had any other leads to go on however, and she quietly touched down at the edges of the group flanked on each side by a doll a foot tall, one dressed in red and the other in blue as she cleared her throat.

“...May I ask what’s going on?"

Krieg - Jun 6, 2015

tumblr_ncbjbncB5B1tl5pz3o5_r1_500.gif

Part of the reason for Jon's aggressive stance in approaching the group, particularly Ser Loras, was in fact, admittedly, his own embarrassment. As a bastard, he was shunned commonly, finding acceptance in only his Father, Robb, and Arya. Sure, he adored Bran and Rickon, but his younger half-brothers were still too young to understand feudal society exactly. Plus, with the reports he had been receiving from Winterfell, the overall state of his family was...well, crippling to put it kindly. As much as he didn't admit it, Jon had recalled a few nights weeping for the family he was only partially graced with. It would partially explain his shy, nervous nature around women as a whole, partially not only the fear of raising a bastard but the fear of forsaking his vows and societal pressure.

Nevertheless, the Northerner persuaded, occasionally glancing back at Max and Chloe, just to ensure they were doing okay. He would eventually return to them he imagined, after all, they seemed relatively nice, and forming bands of people in these ruins seemed like a good idea. If this was Old Valyria or parts of Volantis, Stone Men could be lurking around each corner, and once one is infected with greyscale, well, there is little hope left in stopping the frantic pestilence of madness.

Pausing mere inches away from the knight's face, looking up at him, Jon's gaze was firm, almost a glare at that. Briefly looking over at the woman, presumably kin to Loras, Jon briefly bowed. "M'lady, apologies in advance." he remarked, Jon once again succumbing to his honor and formalities, easing up a bit as he directed his attention back to Ser Loras. "I could say the same for the Knight of Flowers, a'ye, and you know by The Old Gods if I had a voice in the matter I'd be at The Wall. And hells, I'll take my head lobbing off if I had to, not sure if you can say the same, ser." Jon remarked, his voice thick, his blood of ice, and his heart of iron.

"My name is Jon Snow, Bastard of Winterrfell. I am no Stark, a'ye, I contest to that." he paused, tightening the grip of his fists, looking dead in Ser Loras eyes, having to look up at the rather flamboyant, dashing knight. "But The North Remembers, Ser Loras. Winter is coming, and no lion gold or petite roses will save you from that." the Snow declared, backing up a bit, venting his anger at a House whom he considered was enemies to his brothers.

Pausing, looking over at a dog that had seemingly appeared, Jon stumbled back a bit, already bewildered at the other individuals such as this sword-wielding punk called Travis and some heavily armored knight in armor he could never even conjure in his mind. "Is...is that bloody dog talking?" Jon openly remarked, looking at the others, confusion setting over his guilt and vengeance. At first, he paid no mind to the dog, but soon, a familiar name echoed out of it...

Arya Stark

"How," Jon murmured darkly, unsheathing Longclaw, looking down at Cosmo solemnly.

"How do you know my little sister, mutt?! If you are playing games with me, to hell, my vows don't speaking of protecting dogs!" the bastard remarked, the topic of his precious little sister on that was dear to Jon. He had never gotten any confirmation of her whereabouts after civil discord bestow itself upon Westeros, so many assumed she was but dead. But, deep in his heart, he knew the She-Wolf was fighting, somewhere, she was strong, like a true Stark.​

MarMar - Jun 6, 2015

L
ucy raised an eyebrow with an amused look on her face. "A dog that throws. . .things. . .at people?"

Midnight Maiden - Jun 6, 2015

Cell cried out in pain as he woke up, his pulse racing, and his mind in a flux. 'What the hell happened?' he thought to himself as he struggled to understand why he was in the middle of a debris fill. Though it was dusty, very dusty he could still make out where he was.

"Not this city again!" Cell shouted blasting away the debris he was in. "This place is where those heroes were stationed. My only question is...why am I hear?"

Ridley just rolled her eyes, when she heard the nearby yelling.

The Lone Wanderer lowered the Assault Rifle. "I am a member of the Coalition, I'm here as part of the Kill Akibahara thing. I just want to know the name of the city, so I can compare it to other places I've been. I also need to know names of who I'm working with." He turned to Dogmeat, who was growling. "Stay, calm!" He turned back to the woman. "My name is Riley, but call me The Lone Wanderer. Or Riley. Whichever you prefer."

The Dark Siren tilted her head, absently running a hand back through her blonde hair. "Ah, well, that makes all of us.. Aside from Pipsqueak here," she nodded to Wander, smirking. "Well.. It's a big, rubble-filled city. I think that's all we know for 100% certain," Rid explained. "As for the name.. It's Ridley, Prince Charming." She glanced at the dog, but was unphased. Boo Radley hadn't been much more fond of her, anyways.

"I think I'll stick with Prince Charming. That's not an issue.. Is it?" Even if The Lone Wanderer didn't want her to call him this, her powers of persuasion would likely compel him to let her call him that.

Wander flushes a deep shade of red as Ridley ruffles his hair, recoiling from her hand ever so slightly. He tries to smile, nodding a few more times. "I, uh.....thank you, Ridley. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." Wander replies politely, quietly pondering what she meant when she called him a human.

Another man came running in, startling Wander. He was dressed in a blue outfit of some kinds, reinforced with metal, and a strange device was clasped in his hands. The new arrival began speaking to Ridley, and Wander decided to stay quiet for now, standing aside and listening in.

"Not a problem, Pipsqueak. And right back atcha," she replied with a smirk, only amused by how the child had turned a bright red. Teresa didn't make much comment, either, and just rubbed her neck awkwardly. She wasn't really the social type.​

The Tactician - Jun 6, 2015

Master Aqua said:
ExjGJzU.png

"I agree with Abel; we should just wait for now," Aqua said to Shiki. "Either that or we should walk around and see if anyone else needs help. Regardless of what we do, right now we just need to keep an eye out for word from the Coalition. They'll know what we need to do next."

After healing Claire's hands, Aqua offered her a small smile. "It's not a problem at all. By the way, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're much stronger and brighter than you think. If not, the Coalition wouldn't have sent you here. And... if you ever don't feel strong, I want you to know that you can rely on my assistance. The reason I came was to offer my aid to anyone that needed it. Let's all make it through this together." For some reason, Claire reminded Aqua of her friend Terra. He had always been hard on himself and down about his failures. And Aqua regretted not being there for him enough when he needed it. She didn't want to let anyone else down who carried that same look in their eyes...
Abel let out a sigh as he sat down on some rubble, "Let's just hope nothing happens that'll cause us trouble. I don't know who in our group besides me, you, and Naoya can fight, Aqua."

Minerva, Jun 6, 2015

Ridley just rolled her eyes, when she heard the nearby yelling.

The Dark Siren tilted her head, absently running a hand back through her blonde hair. "Ah, well, that makes all of us.. Aside from Pipsqueak here," she nodded to Wander, smirking. "Well.. It's a big, rubble-filled city. I think that's all we know for 100% certain," Rid explained. "As for the name.. It's Ridley, Prince Charming." She glanced at the dog, but was unphased. Boo Radley hadn't been much more fond of her, anyways.

"I think I'll stick with Prince Charming. That's not an issue.. Is it?" Even if The Lone Wanderer didn't want her to call him this, her powers of persuasion would likely compel him to let her call him that.

"Not a problem, Pipsqueak. And right back atcha," she replied with a smirk, only amused by how the child had turned a bright red. Teresa didn't make much comment, either, and just rubbed her neck awkwardly. She wasn't really the social type.
Riley rolled his eyes. "Fine. Call me whatever." He petted Dogmeat again. "Good boy." He turned to the humans again. "Nice to meet you, Ridley. I also need to know you guys' names as well." He said to the other three at the scene.

Chris Lang - Jun 6, 2015

Riley said:
The Lone Wanderer lowered the Assault Rifle. "I am a member of the Coalition, I'm here as part of the Kill Akibahara thing. I just want to know the name of the city, so I can compare it to other places I've been. I also need to know names of who I'm working with." He turned to Dogmeat, who was growling. "Stay, calm!" He turned back to the woman. "My name is Riley, but call me The Lone Wanderer. Or Riley. Whichever you prefer."​
"The Lone Wanderer..." Kaku mused. "So, does that mean you work alone? Working alone might have some advantages, in that no one's telling you what to do, but it's important to have backup from time to time."

Kalifa addressed the Wanderer's question. "I don't think anyone's said what this city is called. But while it's clearly in ruins, there are some parts that'd still be recognizable to anyone who knew this place."

Jon Snow said:
Pausing mere inches away from the knight's face, looking up at him, Jon's gaze was firm, almost a glare at that. Briefly looking over at the woman, presumably kin to Loras, Jon briefly bowed. "M'lady, apologies in advance." he remarked, Jon once again succumbing to his honor and formalities, easing up a bit as he directed his attention back to Ser Loras. "I could say the same for the Knight of Flowers, a'ye, and you know by The Old Gods if I had a voice in the matter I'd be at The Wall. And hells, I'll take my head lobbing off if I had to, not sure if you can say the same, ser." Jon remarked, his voice thick, his blood of ice, and his heart of iron.

"My name is Jon Snow, Bastard of Winterrfell. I am no Stark, a'ye, I contest to that." he paused, tightening the grip of his fists, looking dead in Ser Loras eyes, having to look up at the rather flamboyant, dashing knight. "But The North Remembers, Ser Loras. Winter is coming, and no lion gold or petite roses will save you from that." the Snow declared, backing up a bit, venting his anger at a House whom he considered was enemies to his brothers.​

Kalifa stared at the man dressed in a strange black uniform with interest. "I don't encounter many people who willingly call themselves bastards." she said, with a snarky smile. "So, you say that winter is coming? I suppose it is in your world. But Sir Loras over there looks like he can handle a little snow and ice. I don't see why you feel the need to warn him about that."

Mighty Roman, Jun 6, 2015

Joseph smiled warmly at Wander. 'I don't usually say this, but considering that things are about to get Multiversal-the more the merrier! And if you doubt my enchantments. Watch. This.
Fire span from Joseph's ring as a storm of flame wrapped around him.

'I was tempted to sing 'It's a kind of Magic', but that would probably ruin the moment.
As the flames died down, he took the spiralbound notepad out from his coat. He wrote down:

Ridley, 1 companion, magical, non-human,
Wander,alone, medieval?

Meanwhile, he passed copies of his card to Riley and Wander:
Joseph Aniphage
The Dark Detective
Mystical Man of Mystery
'Some things in life are a mystery-so let me solve them.'
He took one look at Nicki, and looked down again.
'Oh no...Anyone but her. How is this possible?'

The Blue Burch - Jun 6, 2015

tumblr_nlboe96mER1uoe3i4o3_400.jpg

After making sure Max was okay as one could be after having rubble fall down on your leg and sticking by her side, Chloe glanced around at the rest of the crowd that was gathered and once again her eyes fell upon Nicki Minaj. Her curiosity was biting at her like an annoying Chihuahua and it wouldn't stop until she asked so here it went.

"HEY! NICKI MINAJ!" Chloe called and presuming that got her attention, Chloe motioned to her.

"The hell are you doing here? I don't mean to be rude or anything but the hell is someone like you doing here? I mean if you're here to provide moral support with your music that's great and all but.."Nicki's genre of music didn't exactly appeal to Chloe in the slightest and while she admitted that she herself didn't have any special powers, she could at least be Max's muscle in case she needed it. She guessed Nicki knew how to shake her ass better than her but she doubted the Arch Demons would be defeated by twerking. But hey, strange shit had a habit of occurring with her and Max so maybe she'd be wrong and the day would be saved by shaking some ass.

She really doubted it though.

Also, there was a talking dog dressed up like an astronaut and had a Russian accent. Because why the hell not at this point? "I know it's probably going to get annoying real fast, but shit just keeps getting stranger and stranger, Max."

MrDubWubs, Jun 6, 2015

Lucy raised an eyebrow with an amused look on her face. "A dog that throws. . .things. . .at people?"
I know right! It's like a child that can only speak giberish. It's really fun.

Back