DocDec - Jun 6, 2015

Joseph said:
'Then I have a feeling thatyou should stick with me, buddy. It's a whole new dangerous world out here. Its kind of hard to explain, but we're off to kill a demon, because he holds games where people betray and kill each other. Want to come with?'
Ridley said:
Ridley only cocked a brow at Wander, tilting her head, bemused. "Calm down, Chicken Little. The sky ain't fallin'. You'll be fine," she replied. She must've been confident in this, because her voice was as calm as ever.

Joseph's question just made Teresa look at him like he was crazy. "'Enchantment'? What the shuck do ya mean by that?" It.. Hadn't really occurred to Teresa that Ridley's welcoming and enticing aura was a result of her being a Siren. "'Sides.. The only accord I act on is my own," Teresa continued with a conclusive nod. Ridley, on the other hand, was only amused by the accusation. "I don't really deal in enchantments, pretty boy. I'm not some mage on Skyrim."

Ridley just laughed lightly at Joseph's statement about his town. "Huh.. Well, congratulations, then, for not being stuck living in boring ol' Gatlin," she mused, sarcastically. "Well, is mysterious a good thing? As for that, I'm sure you'll find out."
Wander tries to listen to the woman, nodding and taking a deep breath. "Okay, I'm......a calm chicken." He blurts out. How strangely these people spoke......paying no mind to it, he looks over at the man, tilting his head once again. "Come with? As in, accompany you? Why, uh, I believe I'd support that." Wander replies, looking between the three hopefully. Wherever he was, he had to make sure he got out alive. He had to get back to Mono.

The dog would turn to group.

"Oh Hello! I am Cosmo. Yes, Cosmo can talk. Cosmo's also telepath. Don't worry, Cosmo doesn't like tpink into unwillink minds . Anyway."

Cosmo would look at Jon Snow.

"You are Jon Snow, da!? Cosmo honored to finally meet Arya Stark's brother! We're, we 'ere good friends, would like word with you in private. Dat's good, da?""
You're a strange little mutt. Said Specter, chuckling and looking at the dog. Meanwhile Grail came and petted the dog, knee on the ground. Well you're a cute one, Cosmo. Smiled the mask wearer, scratching Cosmo behind his ears.

MarMar - Jun 6, 2015

S
he felt her grin grow at hearing the woman's words. It was nice to hear concern from someone she had just met, let alone to be called 'little one'. It reminded her of her mother. Layla Heartfilia. The teen gave another soft sigh. She missed her mother very much.

Looking over at Vi, Lucy nodded her head after her shoulder got patted on. "'m okay. Probably bruised something, but. . .I think I'll live."

Mari - Jun 6, 2015

She felt her grin grow at hearing the woman's words. It was nice to hear concern from someone she had just met, let alone to be called 'little one'. It reminded her of her mother. Layla Heartfilia. The teen gave another soft sigh. She missed her mother very much.

Looking over at Vi, Lucy nodded her head after her shoulder got patted on. "'m okay. Probably bruised something, but. . .I think I'll live."

Bayonetta was about to walk away when he heard her speak. She then realized, she was in the company of team, an organization she was very much a part of along with the rest of them. It was time, she thought, to start acting like it, or at least trying to act like she was part of this greater Coalition team. She turned around and went back to her.

"What's your name, little one?", Bayonetta asked.

C.T., Jun 6, 2015

"..."

Truth be told, were Locus here with him, he would no doubt appreciate this if not the situation around. Felix, actually rendered silent for once. It was a godsend. A complete Kodak moment.

Felix_S11.png

"Alright, so...a Travis, a Felix, a Jon Snow, a fucking telepathic Russian dog and more. Right. Not the strangest dream I can say I've had but it's up there. Definite top five!"

She felt her grin grow at hearing the woman's words. It was nice to hear concern from someone she had just met, let alone to be called 'little one'. It reminded her of her mother. Layla Heartfilia. The teen gave another soft sigh. She missed her mother very much.

Gnar

Gnar looked at Lucy from Vi's head... and threw his bone boomerang at her.

Poe Dameron - Jun 6, 2015

Prologue:

Legolas had lived a long life, but a limited one. As the son of Thranduil, he fought in several campaigns in defense of and in the areas surrounding Mirkwood, but his experience, due to his status, was limited in scope and breadth. An unusual opportunity fell to Thranduil's attention, and, after much evaluation and contemplation, he bestowed the honor to his own son.

legolask.jpg

Legolas, still with a hunger for action and a thirst for the waters beyond Mirkwood, eagerly accepted the challenge. What happened quickly thereafter, was an overwhelming chaos for the Mirkwood elf.

The mysterious Coalition Heaquarters seemed from a world other than his own. Nowhere on Middle Earth was there metals, machinery, even power of this magnitude. He took it all in stride, or as much in stride as the elf would be able to manage. He marveled at the hint of powers and weapons the others showed. He wondered how he would possibly manage, or even avoid being a liability in this coalition.

Then, they were transported. The structurally failing building they were in was yet another thing to understand. He tried to quickly analyze their situation and come up with a plan of action.

Chris Lang - Jun 6, 2015

Kalifa and Kaku: Introduction and Arrival

opKalifa1.png

Kalifa and Kaku, of the covert organization Cipher Pol 9, stared at the ruined city surrounding them.

"Clearly there's already been some fighting here already." Kalifa remarked.

kaku1.png

"Or worse." Kaku replied in a more somber tone than Kalifa's. "I haven't seen anything like this since the Buster Call."

"The Buster Call wouldn't have left behind this much." Kalifa replied. "There may still be some survivors here."

Kalifa thought back to how she and Kaku had been chosen for this mission.

Technically, neither of them were officially with CP9 anymore, as their former leader Spandam had blamed them for the debacle at Enies Lobby. In truth, Spandam's own arrogance and foolishness was what led to the catastrophe. Had Rob Lucci, or any of the CP9 assassins, actually been in charge, the outcome might have been a different story.

However, claiming the bounty on the Arch Demon Akibahara would possibly allow them a chance to be redeemed in the World Government's eyes. The World Government had learned of the existence of an entrance to other worlds somewhere in the Calm Belt. Chances of sailing into this Multiversal Sea were unlikely due to the nature of the Calm Belt (since in the Calm Belt the winds never blew and ships were often stuck there, and at the mercy of the Sea Kings). However, the Navy and the World Government closely monitored the area, as they were concerned about what unknown forces might actually sail into their world from the Multiversal Sea.

And it was through survivors of a nearly wrecked ship that sailed into the Calm Belt from the Multiversal Sea that the Navy first learned of the existence of the Arch Demon Akibahara. The survivors told stories that made one's blood run cold. At first, these stories were dismissed as the imaginings of sailors who had gone mad from being lost at sea, but another vessel also arrived. Its crew was a band of what their world called 'privateers' (in an arrangement with their government similar to the World Government's Shichibukai, or 'Warlords of the Sea'). They had been sent by their government to bring down the Arch Demon Akibahara.

Once it became clear that the Arch Demon and his atrocities were real, the World Government wasted no time in placing a bounty on his head. The Arch Demon, whatever he really was, was clearly more dangerous than Gol D. Roger, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, or all of the pirates who sailed the Grand Line put together. And when Franziska von Karma arrived in Sabaody Archipelago and first met with Rob Lucci, she told further stories of the Arch Demon's malevolent influence, and provided a list of other worlds' governments and organizations who wished an end to it.

Soon afterward, the CP9 agents, under recommendation from the strange blue-haired other world prosecutor, joined with the Coalition. At Coalition Headquarters, it was agreed that Kalifa and Kaku would be the ones to join with the Coalition's current mission to bring an end to the Arch Demon. As it turned out, the Arch Demon had a great many enemies.

And this led them to where they were now. In the ruins of a city, with buildings about to collapse around them.

Seeing a collapsing building nearby, Kalifa and Kaku wasted no time.

"TEMPEST KICK!"

Both of them began kicking the air at an incredibly high speed and strength, sending out two compressed air blades at the collapsing building. The collapsing building was pushed back, away from the group.

Kalifa smiled.

"Now that that's taken care of, I think we should get to know the rest of the group." Kaku said. He turned to the group. "I am Kaku, and my companion is Kalifa."

Kalifa nodded. "If you did not meet us at the Coalition Headquarters, we are here to collect our world's bounty on the Arch Demon Akibahara. At last update, the bounty was up to 500,000,000 Beri."

Neko Shogun - Jun 6, 2015

"It was... nice to meet you all," she muttered to the trio, before briskly turning away and leaving. She found herself wary of the fact they all knew each other in some manner. They'd been through this before, and that meant they had more a chance of recognising her past.

Stopping to stand by herself, the redhead stared down at her hands, pouting at the sight of them. They'd get infected at this rate, certainly, not that Claire was a doctor by any means. Her skill at first aid extended basically to CPR and rubbing herbs into her wounds. She'd never gotten confirmation from a real doctor if that was how it really worked. There was no means by which she could clean the wounds, leaving Claire out of luck. She'd have to give in and try to ask for help.

She turned back around to the trio and looked to the woman named Aqua. She held out her hands. "I don't know what your magic can do, but I've known some people to use it to heal." She didn't say more, hoping that sufficed to explain what she was looking for.

"Oh... Well, okay," Abel sighed as he realized Aqua didn't have much advice for this situation. He managed a weak smile though, "Well, I'll still follow your advice. You're still the most knowledgeable of us, Aqua," the part about mind control did shock him though. Akibahara can control people? Oh boy, this just got interesting.

Naoya laid a comforting hand on his brother's shoulder, "Don't worry, brother. We're still together, and we should be safe as such. Aqua, you can stay with us as well."

"Yeah, I guess..." The blue-haired responded as he crouched to pet Jupiter, one of the creatures that he had met earlier and now had following him. For some reason, the feel of her lovely fur made him feel safe in the current situation.

Master Aqua
qU4K37U.png

"Yeah, my advice might be questionable, honestly," Aqua said, smiling lightly. "Just follow your instincts and I'll help where I can. I may be a master, but I don't know everything."

When Claire held out her hands, Aqua nodded and approached her. "Oh yes, I can heal that. May I?" the keyblade master asked, gently touching Claire's hands. Aqua's hands began to glow with a warm light that enveloped Claire's own hands. The light slowly began to mend them. "By the way you don't have to look at me like that," she said gently. "I have a friend who used to look at me like that, like I was going to reject him. Shiki seemed suspicious of you, but I won't judge. You're not an outcast, you're a person just like the rest of us." Once the light around Aqua's hands faded, she let go of Claire's. Her hands were healed good as new.

Mari, Jun 6, 2015

Gnar

Gnar looked at Lucy from Vi's head... and threw his bone boomerang at her.

Bayonetta pulled out her Love is Blue gun and shot the boomerang off course to protect the girl.

"Now why would you want to do a thing like that?" she asked the creature. "Would you like it if I, say, let fly my weapons towards you?"

Midnight Maiden - Jun 6, 2015

Wander tries to listen to the woman, nodding and taking a deep breath. "Okay, I'm......a calm chicken." He blurts out. How strangely these people spoke......paying no mind to it, he looks over at the man, tilting his head once again. "Come with? As in, accompany you? Why, uh, I believe I'd support that." Wander replies, looking between the three hopefully. Wherever he was, he had to make sure he got out alive. He had to get back to Mono.

This.. actually made Ridley giggle. That was something. "You're funny, kid. I like it; it's cute," she chimed, grinning at Wander and going to lightly ruffle his hair with her free hand, as though for emphasis. "As for tagging along.. The more, the merrier." There was a pause, and she snapped her finger. "Oh, right.. You humans like introductions, huh? Well, I'm Ridley. Your pleasure."

What was.. That supposed to mean?​

Ver - Jun 6, 2015

Master Aqua said:
OqsIZxH.png

Aqua glanced away for a moment, letting out as sigh. "It's not that I don't want Aoko around, it's just I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Abel and Naoya already insisted on coming. I don't want any more friends to come here with the risk of getting hurt." She thought for a moment about Shiki's words, nodding in agreement. "Yes, this is definitely a murder game. Last night, before all of this started, I was casually joking with a friend about this becoming a murder game. I'm almost certain that's what it is. Akibahara will try to turn the Coalition's plans around to his advantage. We'll have to be careful..."

The keyblade master hesitated when Abel told her that him and Naoya would follow her. "You'd follow me? It's not as if I'm a seasoned expert on them. I was only in one game, and at the time I was being... mind controlled. A lot of it is a blur to me. Honestly, my only suggestion is to... survive, and don't let Akibahara get in your head. Stay strong and block out any pain he throws at you. Rely on the power inside your heart."

"Oh... Well, okay," Abel sighed as he realized Aqua didn't have much advice for this situation. He managed a weak smile though, "Well, I'll still follow your advice. You're still the most knowledgeable of us, Aqua," the part about mind control did shock him though. Akibahara can control people? Oh boy, this just got interesting.

Naoya laid a comforting hand on his brother's shoulder, "Don't worry, brother. We're still together, and we should be safe as such. Aqua, you can stay with us as well."

"Yeah, I guess..." The blue-haired responded as he crouched to pet Jupiter, one of the creatures that he had met earlier and now had following him. For some reason, the feel of her lovely fur made him feel safe in the current situation.
"Well... I mean, I've been in two games before. I was only an actual participant in only one, but ah... It's something, eh? Either way, it shouldn't really matter. Forget things like leaders and whatnot; let's just work together as equals in a team. How does that sound?" He suggested, pocketing his hands with a shrug, "In any case, what do you guys suppose our next plan should be from here? We waiting for word from the Coalition or something?"

MrDubWubs - Jun 6, 2015

Woah now. He doesn't understand english. I think at least. He is a prehistoric creature so I do apologize for his actions*she picks Gnar up and pats his head* Bad gnar. That was mean. Don't do that. *She puts him back on his head* Anyways. My name is Vi and that little guy is Gnar. What is your names?

MarMar - Jun 6, 2015

"
I'm Lucy Hearti-eee--!"

She had immediately stopped mid-sentence with a squeak as soon as she saw the bone boomerang coming for her. Luckily, Bayonetta had taken care of it with her weapon.

She looked at the creature that was on top of Vi's head and stared at it with eyes widened.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?!"

Bayonetta pulled out her Love is Blue gun and shot the boomerang off course to protect the girl.

"Now why would you want to do a thing like that?" she asked the creature. "Would you like it if I, say, let fly my weapons towards you?"​

Gnar

"Shoo shoo? Bahnah!" Gnar said in response to her, jumping off of Vi's head and running around her.

The Tactician - Jun 6, 2015

Master Aqua said:
qU4K37U.png

"Yeah, my advice might be questionable, honestly," Aqua said, smiling lightly. "Just follow your instincts and I'll help where I can. I may be a master, but I don't know everything."

When Claire held out her hands, Aqua nodded and approached her. "Oh yes, I can heal that. May I?" the keyblade master asked, gently touching Claire's hands. Aqua's hands began to glow with a warm light that enveloped Claire's own hands. The light slowly began to mend them. "By the way you don't have to look at me like that," she said gently. "I have a friend who used to look at me like that, like I was going to reject him. Shiki seemed suspicious of you, but I won't judge. You're not an outcast, you're a person just like the rest of us." Once the light around Aqua's hands faded, she let go of Claire's. Her hands were healed good as new.

"Right, got it," Abel cheered, returning the smile, "So... I feel like we should just wait since Makoto sent us that message."

Josh M, Jun 6, 2015

"Da, Cosmo is real Cutie. At least that is what Cosmo's friend, the Celestial Madonna, Mantis said."

Travis, picking himself up of he ground, would sand up to the queen. His tone seemed rather relaxed

5118486126_3ecaca2c9a.jpg

"So I can't call your brother a fucker ever? Or just not when you're around? Look, you're queen, and you're hot. But you're not my queen? why should I listen to you?"

Mari - Jun 6,2015

Woah now. He doesn't understand english. I think at least. He is a prehistoric creature so I do apologize for his actions*she picks Gnar up and pats his head* Bad gnar. That was mean. Don't do that. *She puts him back on his head* Anyways. My name is Vi and that little guy is Gnar. What is your names?
"I'm Lucy Hearti-eee--!"

She had immediately stopped mid-sentence with a squeak as soon as she saw the bone boomerang coming for her. Luckily, Bayonetta had taken care of it with her weapon.

She looked at the creature that was on top of Vi's head and stared at it with eyes widened.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?!"

Bayonetta214022014%20%287%29.jpg

Bayonetta took note of their names. "I'm Bayonetta," she introduced out of habit. And then, she remembered, she was in the company of teammates after all, on the same side. "But, you may call me Cereza, if you prefer. Pleasure to meet you both." And then she looked at the creature who threw the boomerang. "But that one, I'm not so bloody sure of."

Infinatis

Cosmo said:
"Da, Cosmo is really Cutie. At least that is what Cosmo's friend, the Celestial Madonna, Mantis said."

You are a cutie. Said the woman before standing up and looking at the desolate wasteland.

Gnar

"Okanoo..." Gnar said sadly.

Back