Ver - Jun 6, 2015

Abel let out a sigh as he sat down on some rubble, "Let's just hope nothing happens that'll cause us trouble. I don't know who in our group besides me, you, and Naoya can fight, Aqua."
WLsWybI.png

"Now, now. I can take care of myself too, y'know. I may not look it, but even if it's a god, I'll kill it. With just a trusty knife," he said confidently, adjusting his glasses yet again, "I imagine one would do well in a Murder Game to be able to fight. Speaking of which, tell me, what can you guys do? Some special, crazy type of magecraft like Sensei? Magecraft's pretty damn strong from what I've seen. Ciel-senpai's one of the strongest people I know... Huh, most of the horrifyingly strong people I know are women."

Meanwhile, in another part of the multiverse, Ciel was just... eating curry. Y'know, normal things that one of the strongest people in her universe would be doing, or at least, strongest humans.

DocDec, Jun 6, 2015

"Not a problem, Pipsqueak. And right back atcha," she replied with a smirk, only amused by how the child had turned a bright red. Teresa didn't make much comment, either, and just rubbed her neck awkwardly. She wasn't really the social type.
Riley rolled his eyes. "Fine. Call me whatever." He petted Dogmeat again. "Good boy." He turned to the humans again. "Nice to meet you, Ridley. I also need to know you guys' names as well." He said to the other three at the scene.

Joseph smiled warmly at Wander. 'I don't usually say this, but considering that things are about to get Multiversal-the more the merrier! And if you doubt my enchantments. Watch. This.
Fire span from Joseph's ring as a storm of flame wrapped around him.
Wander silently acknowledges Ridley, before turning to the newer man. "My name is Wander. It's nice to meet you, Riley." He says quietly, nodding to him. He's taken aback as Joseph spontaneously lights himself on fire, instinctively moving away. "Ah.....a magic-user, I was....under the impression only higher beings of.....considerable power could do such things...."

Atomic Knight - Jun 6, 2015

Master Aqua said:
ExjGJzU.png

"I agree with Abel; we should just wait for now," Aqua said to Shiki. "Either that or we should walk around and see if anyone else needs help. Regardless of what we do, right now we just need to keep an eye out for word from the Coalition. They'll know what we need to do next."

After healing Claire's hands, Aqua offered her a small smile. "It's not a problem at all. By the way, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're much stronger and brighter than you think. If not, the Coalition wouldn't have sent you here. And... if you ever don't feel strong, I want you to know that you can rely on my assistance. The reason I came was to offer my aid to anyone that needed it. Let's all make it through this together." For some reason, Claire reminded Aqua of her friend Terra. He had always been hard on himself and down about his failures. And Aqua regretted not being there for him enough when he needed it. She didn't want to let anyone else down who carried that same look in their eyes...
0Cm42IG.png
"The communicators aren't working," Claire muttered, her voice tinged with annoyance. "I'm sure they're working on re-establishing the connection, but we can't know how long that'll take. We took a wrong turn here, and we've grabbed more than a few tag-alongs." Claire looked briefly around herself at the sheer amount of people milling about the rubble. She hadn't actually got to meet any of the others before the operation, but she knew their numbers didn't equal to the group that was here. They were like fly paper, and Claire couldn't help seeing many in this group as buzzing flies.

To Aqua's suggestion that they aid the others, Claire nodded. "We're a mess right now, but we need to start getting ourselves organized. Establish a base of some sort, and make sure we're protected. Not everyone here is a fighter, and those are the people we need to watch out for." Claire's words were ultimately hollow. She didn't truly believe in what she was saying, and that bugged her. She didn't used to be like this, but her eyes had seen far too much. When Akibahara was involved, people would die, and there was nothing any of them would be able to do about it.

The Tactician - Jun 6, 2015

Shiki said:
"Now, now. I can take care of myself too, y'know. I may not look it, but even if it's a god, I'll kill it. With just a trusty knife," he said confidently, adjusting his glasses yet again, "I imagine one would do well in a Murder Game to be able to fight. Speaking of which, tell me, what can you guys do? Some special, crazy type of magecraft like Sensei? Magecraft's pretty damn strong from what I've seen. Ciel-senpai's one of the strongest people I know... Huh, most of the horrifyingly strong people I know are women."

Meanwhile, in another part of the multiverse, Ciel was just... eating curry. Y'know, normal things that one of the strongest people in her universe would be doing, or at least, strongest humans.

"Oh, me and Naoya can use magic, though he's better at it," Abel responded with a smile, glad to see that Shiki was opening up.

Naoya shrugged as he tapped away at his laptop, "Comes with eons of study. The demons do help you though."

"Yeah, that's true. Being King of Bel opens up a lot of possibilities when it comes to leading demons," Abel absentmindedly added, gently petting Jupiter and Storm as they rested with him, "Though Blitzkrieg is probably my biggest advantage. Speed and strength boosts help out when I need to charge my COMP."

Meanwhile, in another part of the multiverse, Minato was just... cuddling Ciel while she ate the curry he had fixed.​

Jenny - Jun 6, 2015

<< WARNING: GoT spoilaz in dis post (specifically under the image) >>

Loras simply stood there, listening to Jon's words and staring him in the eyes. He was going to respond, but after hearing the name Stark, he quickly fell silent. It had been a while since he'd actually stood face to face with a Stark. And now he wasn't exactly sure what to say to him. "I-I... It's... y-your grace... not m'lady..." Luckily, the conversation seemed to have ended when the bastard started talking to a dog.

One corner of Margaery's mouth went up again, tracing a smirk on her face. "It doesn't matter if I'm your queen or not, I'm the queen. It would be wise to listen to me. And if you're going to disrespect my brother, I'll simply turn my back and leave, Travis." With another smile and a quick curtsy, Margaery turned around and walked back to Loras.

On her way there, she stood still behind Jon for a moment and cleared her throat to catch his attention. As soon as she did, she would nod her head softly and offer him a warm smile as well. "I apologize, I overheard your conversation, and... I'm deeply sorry for the losses of your family." she said, her expression turning more serious. She didn't have to lie to this man. Sansa was a girl whose company she truly enjoyed. "But please do try to see beyond what you've heard... I'd hate for our houses to harbor hatred for eachother over mere writings and assumptions, it seems silly, doesn't it?"

tumblr_static_c43j5t5fw3cw8ock88k48ocwo.gif
"I love the Lannisters as much as Sansa did when she was married to one. If I weren't queen, we would keep as much distance between us and the Lannisters as we could. Joffrey was a monster. If anyone had a reason to kill him it would be your house and mine ... Come to think of it... Did they ever find out who murdered him?" she concluded, looking him in the eyes with a piercing, meaningful but still friendly and warm stare. "Best of luck to you, Jon Snow..." She then walked away with her brother.

CCC Kouhai, Jun 6, 2015

"HEY! NICKI MINAJ!" Chloe called and presuming that got her attention, Chloe motioned to her.

"The hell are you doing here? I don't mean to be rude or anything but the hell is someone like you doing here? I mean if you're here to provide moral support with your music that's great and all but.."Nicki's genre of music didn't exactly appeal to Chloe in the slightest and while she admitted that she herself didn't have any special powers, she could at least be Max's muscle in case she needed it. She guessed Nicki knew how to shake her ass better than her but she doubted the Arch Demons would be defeated by twerking. But hey, strange shit had a habit of occurring with her and Max so maybe she'd be wrong and the day would be saved by shaking some ass.

She really doubted it though.

Also, there was a talking dog dressed up like an astronaut and had a Russian accent. Because why the hell not at this point? "I know it's probably going to get annoying real fast, but shit just keeps getting stranger and stranger, Max."

Thank goodness for Joseph that Chloe got Nicki's attention. Nicki walked up to the one who motioned towards her, placing a hand on her enormous hip, "Niqqa, I don't know. I don't even remember how I got here. Though, fo' so there's something that I can do."

Minerva, Jun 6, 2015

Kaku and Kalifa said:
"The Lone Wanderer..." Kaku mused. "So, does that mean you work alone? Working alone might have some advantages, in that no one's telling you what to do, but it's important to have backup from time to time."

Kalifa addressed the Wanderer's question. "I don't think anyone's said what this city is called. But while it's clearly in ruins, there are some parts that'd still be recognizable to anyone who knew this place."

Joseph said:
Meanwhile, he passed copies of his card to Riley and Wander:

He took one look at Nicki, and looked down again.
'Oh no...Anyone but her. How is this possible?'

Riley looked at the woman. "I typically have backup. I had Fawkes, who's a giant Super Mutant, I have Dogmeat here, and The Brotherhood of Steel all across the wasteland supports me. I got the nickname when I exited the vault to search for my father alone." He took Joseph's card. "Thanks." He checked to see if his Power Armor was still with him. It was. "I have better and more powerful armor. It's probably better to survive with in this hellhole."

OrlandoBloomers, Jun 6, 2015

Jon Snow said:
"A'ye, step aside, m'lady. I got the Blood of the First Men in me, moving large things is tradition." the Northerner offered in a joking matter, his accent thick, sounding like a mixture of a Englishman and Scottish to those unfamiliar with his world. Grabbing the pieces of rubble, Jon easily begun to lift them one by one, sheathing Longclaw in it's scabbard. Growling a bit here and there, the Night's Watchmen offered as much assistance as he could, stepping back a bit as the rubble was cleared. Despite being brave, loyal, and bold, Jon was admittedly shy around women, particularly due to his fear of fathering a bastard. His life in Winterfell, despite luxurious, was still rough, especially with Lady Stark treating him like an abomination.

"Uhh...y..your welcome, m'ladies." he remarked a bit, unfamiliar with how to continue the conversation, feeling awkward and out of place.
Chloe said:
"Uhhh, t-thank you, dude." Chloe chirped back before making her way over to Max to offer a helping hand up once Jon had removed all the rubble. Don't get her wrong, she did appreciate how the guy had helped Max but the weird scale was reaching moderate levels with this guy. He seemed nervous for some reason. She couldn't begin to imagine why. Fuck if she had a sword, she'd be anything but nervous. Still if he helped Max, he couldn't be all that bad and what the fuck was that Nicki Minaj? Shaking her head, she turned back to Max. "NOW are you okay?"
tumblr_nom6r0yvAg1reh90vo3_250.gif

"Umm... what?"

Max took a second to reply to Chloe once she was up and standing, having been staring somewhat intently at the pale, black-clad young man who stepped in to help her out. Did she... recognize him from somewhere? He was... familiar. He definitely hadn't been present back at the Coalition base, but... there was just something about his clothes, his accent... it was like she'd seen him in a TV show or something.

She came to her senses after a few moments, though, blinking away her daze and offering Jon a shy smile of gratitude as she carefully dusted herself off, poking and prodding at her thigh muscle in testing fashion to assess the damage.

"Oh. Well... I'm not dead. I... guess that counts as a win, doesn't it?"

She winced, pinpointing the source of the developing bruise on her leg and skirting around it as she straightened to her full height.

"I'll walk it off, don't worry. This isn't gonna land me in an amputee ward or anything. Thanks for getting me out, girlfriend."

She let out a deep breath as she adjusted to her surroundings, the rise and fall of her chest still coming quick and shallow after such a sudden transition to... this place. Where was this place? Some of the architecture looked familiar, and she was pretty sure that building off in the distance--

"Whoa. Chloe... what happened to New York?"
Cosmo said:
"You are Jon Snow, da!? Cosmo honored to finally meet Arya Stark's brother! We're, we 'ere good friends, would like word with you in private. Dat's good, da?""

"Whoa... what happened to that dog?"
Kalifa and Kaku said:
Seeing a collapsing building nearby, Kalifa and Kaku wasted no time.

"TEMPEST KICK!"

Both of them began kicking the air at an incredibly high speed and strength, sending out two compressed air blades at the collapsing building. The collapsing building was pushed back, away from the group.

"What just happened?"

Jon Snow said:
"How do you know my little sister, mutt?! If you are playing games with me, to hell, my vows don't speaking of protecting dogs!" the bastard remarked, the topic of his precious little sister on that was dear to Jon. He had never gotten any confirmation of her whereabouts after civil discord bestow itself upon Westeros, so many assumed she was but dead. But, deep in his heart, he knew the She-Wolf was fighting, somewhere, she was strong, like a true Stark.

Crap.

Max had totally been planning on just, umm... hanging with Chloe for a while while people got acquainted and stuff. She always considered herself more of a background player, anyways, someone who preferred hovering around the fringe of the conversation rather than getting in the middle of it. But when she saw the guy who helped her out before draw his sword and face down the talking dog, well... she just didn't want anyone to get hurt.

So she broke into a sudden jog, haphazardly stepping in between Jon and Cosmo with a somewhat nervous expression, using her petite self as a barrier to keep them apart as she swallowed and glanced down at Longclaw.

tumblr_nojweakz1k1rj4lnwo6_400.gif

"Hey, uh... Jon, is it? Listen, I'm sure you must be confused. We all are, I don't think anyone can deny that this is some pretty crazy shit. And if this... Russian dog knows your sister, then you definitely have a right to know how and why, but... you think you could stow the sword away for now? I really think we should all be getting to know each other and figuring out what the fuck is going on, not waving sharp pieces of metal around. I just don't want you to hurt him, or him to hurt you, or... any hurting going on, really. Back me up, Chloe!"

Oh... shit. It took Max a few seconds to realize Chloe was busy facing down Nicki Minaj... so much for the muscle.​

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 6, 2015

"... I should be saying the same thing to you," Rinato bluntly spoke when she turned her attention to Plutia.

"... also, I have a name, and it's Ri... I mean, it's Lapis Lazuli..."

She almost slipped up when it came to that whole identity secrecy thing she had going.

"I also think that Red boy here happens to have a telepathic link with me..." she mentions, looking over at Red as the boy himself was confused,"Can I see that mark of yours? The one on your neck?"

A bit hesitant with her strange questions, Red complies anyways, pulling down his jacket collar to show that he did have the same exact mark that Rinato had.

"Okay, one last thing. Give me a thought, or just think of something..." she asks, wondering if his thoughts would come up again.

Think of something... what is she going on about?

Taking a moment for that to register the fact that they were somehow linked together by the mark that Rinato was 'gifted' with, the masked girl recited in full accuracy,"So your thoughts were... 'Think of something... what is she going on about?' Correct?"

Red's eyes widened at her apparent ability to hear his thoughts. So did this mean that he had a way to communicate with others now? Slowly, he gave a nod, because this was all too weird for him. Since when did he get that mark on his neck that she was pointing out for him.

"Well then, since you're quite the mute mystery, I'll be your voice. Just don't get too used to it. I'm still a person..." Lapis sighed, and then asked,"So... humor me, what's your name Red boy?"

...er, Red?

"Seriously? Your name is actually Red? ... I would actually apply that to how I'm called Lapis, but it's more an alias than an actual name."

All the while that Plutia and the possible other people near them were quite confused by their conversation.​

"... I should be saying the same thing to you," Rinato bluntly spoke when she turned her attention to Plutia.

"... also, I have a name, and it's Ri... I mean, it's Lapis Lazuli..."

She almost slipped up when it came to that whole identity secrecy thing she had going.

"I also think that Red boy here happens to have a telepathic link with me..." she mentions, looking over at Red as the boy himself was confused,"Can I see that mark of yours? The one on your neck?"

A bit hesitant with her strange questions, Red complies anyways, pulling down his jacket collar to show that he did have the same exact mark that Rinato had.

"Okay, one last thing. Give me a thought, or just think of something..." she asks, wondering if his thoughts would come up again.

Think of something... what is she going on about?

Taking a moment for that to register the fact that they were somehow linked together by the mark that Rinato was 'gifted' with, the masked girl recited in full accuracy,"So your thoughts were... 'Think of something... what is she going on about?' Correct?"

Red's eyes widened at her apparent ability to hear his thoughts. So did this mean that he had a way to communicate with others now? Slowly, he gave a nod, because this was all too weird for him. Since when did he get that mark on his neck that she was pointing out for him.

"Well then, since you're quite the mute mystery, I'll be your voice. Just don't get too used to it. I'm still a person..." Lapis sighed, and then asked,"So... humor me, what's your name Red boy?"

...er, Red?

"Seriously? Your name is actually Red? ... I would actually apply that to how I'm called Lapis, but it's more an alias than an actual name."

All the while that Plutia and the possible other people near them were quite confused by their conversation.
Plutia

"What is going on?" Plutia said. She then had an assumption. "You two have been staring at each other~... Is it love at first sight?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Midnight Maiden - Jun 6, 2015

[
Joseph smiled warmly at Wander. 'I don't usually say this, but considering that things are about to get Multiversal-the more the merrier! And if you doubt my enchantments. Watch. This.
Fire span from Joseph's ring as a storm of flame wrapped around him.

Wander silently acknowledges Ridley, before turning to the newer man. "My name is Wander. It's nice to meet you, Riley." He says quietly, nodding to him. He's taken aback as Joseph spontaneously lights himself on fire, instinctively moving away. "Ah.....a magic-user, I was....under the impression only higher beings of.....considerable power could do such things...."

Ridley was mildly impressed, not bothering to move due to risk from the flames. Instead, she just watched Joseph do this with a curious look, ignoring the fact that Teresa clearly wasn't enjoying the display much; the Reaper backed away with wide eyes, heart hammering in her chest. She had too much bad experience with fire.. And it'd come to absolutely terrify her. It was one of her few fears.. Though also something she wouldn't admit to.​

The Blue Burch - Jun 6, 2015

"Hell if I know." Chloe responded to both questions Max had directed towards her. She had seen a Russian dog and Nicki fuckin Minaj here, some guy kicking debris away with something called the Tempest whatever didn't really get a blip on her radar. Even if she did think it was extremely cool and she wished she could do something like that.

"Ah, shit. I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND, Max!" Chloe called over as she saw her best friend get herself caught in the middle of that Russian dog and the dude who saved her. Yeah, he didn't seem so nervous now that he pulled his sword out. Figures. She hadn't wielded a sword before but she always preferred to be the person holding the sword and not the person not..holding..She wanted the sword is what she was trying to get across.

Glancing down at her back-pocket for the gun she kept hidden for safe-keeping back there, she watched the proceedings out of the corner of her eye. The British guy seemed kind of awkard but Chloe was not a fan of Max being around angry dudes with swords and over a goddamn Russian dog! If either one looked like they were gonna harm Max, then Chloe was gonna go off on them like a gender bent punk Indiana Jones.

But as Nicki approached, Chloe snorted. "I know you didn't ask me to but I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume it involves those hips of yours. Am I right? Tell me I'm right, c'mon." Chloe asked flashing a grin.​

Chris Lang, Jun 6, 2015

Riley said:
Riley looked at the woman. "I typically have backup. I had Fawkes, who's a giant Super Mutant, I have Dogmeat here, and The Brotherhood of Steel all across the wasteland supports me. I got the nickname when I exited the vault to search for my father alone." He took Joseph's card. "Thanks." He checked to see if his Power Armor was still with him. It was. "I have better and more powerful armor. It's probably better to survive with in this hellhole."
Kalifa smiled. "You named your dog after what he is made out of. That's interesting."

Kaku spoke up. "This Brotherhood of Steel you mentioned ... is it allied with the Coalition? If not, I don't know if they'll be able to find us here." He paused for a moment. "In fact, I'm not sure if anyone's said just where here is."

However, as it would turn out, at least one observer would say something.

Max said:
"What just happened?"
"That was the Tempest Kick." Kaku explained. "It's one of the Six Powers."

Kalifa chimed in. "Everyone in our organization is trained in the use of the Six Powers. The Tempest Kick, when it's been mastered, can send blades of compressed air at a target. How badly it damages the target can depend on several factors, but it's very effective at injuring our targets, or at breaking down walls. Or roofs or ceilings for that matter."

At that last sentence, she turned to Kaku with a knowing glance. Kaku said nothing, as no one else there knew of the events of Enies Lobby, nor did they need to know.

Kaku, however, did speak on another matter. He turned to the girl called Max. "You know this city? You called it New York. Is that what this city is called?" Kaku asked.

Grail stood up and put on leg one a piece of rubble Everyone! Listen up! I believe we should all try to explore this place and more importantly: find a way out! All in favor say raise your hand. Said Grail, trying to gather up the small group to help explore the wasteland.

Josh M - Jun 6, 2015

"Jon Snow, Cosmo can explain. Cosmo and Arya were in situation similar to this. Arya and Cosmo became good friends. Cosmo helped find the sword you gave Arya, Needles. Cosmo watched out for her. Cosmo is not lyink. Does Jon Snow trust Cosmo? I wish he would. And you? Girl between Cosmo and Jon snow? Max's is name, da? Don't worry 'bout dis. It's already over

As the queen walked away, Travis waved her off.

latest

"Well, whatever! You can take your advice and shove it!"

Travis was sad to see the queen go, but loved to watch her walk away.

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 6, 2015

Plutia

"What is going on?" Plutia said. She then had an assumption. "You two have been staring at each other~... Is it love at first sight?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Huh? "What?!"

Both Red and Lapis had similar reactions to this, well... Red's was more of an expression since Plutia couldn't hear his thoughts. At least Lapis would be able to know that he had the exact same sentiments that she had about this.

"Absolutely not! I'm not one for leisure in the form of romance! Thank you very much! Even Red here can agree with that, I heard his thoughts, he had the exact same reaction as me," the masked girl tried to protect her own dignity and pride from the possible thoughts of romance. It was all cute and what not, but it was seriously something that she wanted to stay away from.

... being in love like last time didn't end well for her... and her lover.​

Neko Shogun - Jun 6, 2015

Shiki said:

Abel and Naoya said:
"Oh, me and Naoya can use magic, though he's better at it," Abel responded with a smile, glad to see that Shiki was opening up.

Naoya shrugged as he tapped away at his laptop, "Comes with eons of study. The demons do help you though."

"Yeah, that's true. Being King of Bel opens up a lot of possibilities when it comes to leading demons," Abel absentmindedly added, gently petting Jupiter and Storm as they rested with him, "Though Blitzkrieg is probably my biggest advantage. Speed and strength boosts help out when I need to charge my COMP."

Meanwhile, in another part of the multiverse, Minato was just... cuddling Ciel while she ate the curry he had fixed.
Claire said:
0Cm42IG.png
"The communicators aren't working," Claire muttered, her voice tinged with annoyance. "I'm sure they're working on re-establishing the connection, but we can't know how long that'll take. We took a wrong turn here, and we've grabbed more than a few tag-alongs." Claire looked briefly around herself at the sheer amount of people milling about the rubble. She hadn't actually got to meet any of the others before the operation, but she knew their numbers didn't equal to the group that was here. They were like fly paper, and Claire couldn't help seeing many in this group as buzzing flies.

To Aqua's suggestion that they aid the others, Claire nodded. "We're a mess right now, but we need to start getting ourselves organized. Establish a base of some sort, and make sure we're protected. Not everyone here is a fighter, and those are the people we need to watch out for." Claire's words were ultimately hollow. She didn't truly believe in what she was saying, and that bugged her. She didn't used to be like this, but her eyes had seen far too much. When Akibahara was involved, people would die, and there was nothing any of them would be able to do about it.

Master Aqua
Dh0lwXf.png

"Ah, a base is a good idea, Claire," Aqua agreed, pausing to think. "But where though? This city appears to be quite a lot of rubble. If we want to find a suitable place to hold up, we probably should start looking to see what structures are actually still standing. Shall we get to doing that then?" Aqua didn't know Claire well enough yet to notice how hollow the woman's words were. She could tell the woman was down on herself, but hadn't exactly predicted more than that yet.

"Oh, I can used magic as well," Aqua added in reply to Shiki. "I've mastered the art of keyblade wielding, I'm an accomplished mage, and know enough physical combat to get around." Of course, Aqua was being modest. She was a powerful master, but didn't like to brag on her skills. As a pupil under her own master, Aqua had been taught modesty.​

Mighty Roman - Jun 6, 2015

Wander said:
'Glad to see that somebody's impressed. Magic-born. I do have considerable powers though. He pointed to his ring. It was silver, with a blue, round gem. 'Secret to my success. Nox, one of the 10 rings of Gwyn, an Ancient dragon. A magical amplifier.'
The fire had now died down completely, except within Joseph's coat-the coat had a blue flame design which span and twisted like the real thing. 'Not my only talent, either. Aniphagism is another, but it's really painful. Only to be used on special occasions. Or life-threatening ones. Or to impress a girl at the bar. Talking of that-'
He waved the bottle around. 'I'm willing to share-I doubt that I'll finish it myself. Still, we've got knights, warriors, MTV's finest...'

Huh? "What?!"

Both Red and Lapis had similar reactions to this, well... Red's was more of an expression since Plutia couldn't hear his thoughts. At least Lapis would be able to know that he had the exact same sentiments that she had about this.

"Absolutely not! I'm not one for leisure in the form of romance! Thank you very much! Even Red here can agree with that, I heard his thoughts, he had the exact same reaction as me," the masked girl tried to protect her own dignity and pride from the possible thoughts of romance. It was all cute and what not, but it was seriously something that she wanted to stay away from.

... being in love like last time didn't end well for her... and her lover.
Plutia

"Aww... I was hoping that you two would get together..." Plutia sighed. "Well anyways, nice to meet you~~~~... lap... ee... ss... can I just call you Lala?"

e1d.gif

Poe Dameron, Jun 6, 2015

Legolas noticed all manner of chatter, conversation, and even a small skirmish here and there. It seems no one was focused on the priority, which was way above their heads, apparently.

tumblr_n2xebwQYgz1r0qw14o1_250.gif

"Does everyone not notice we are in the vicinity of rapidly collapsing structures?" he said in a raised voice. Unless perhaps in this time period, the threat of having an immense man mand building fall on top of them was something not to be feared in this "futuristic" time. He looked around for a possible path away from the failing structures should should he need to save himself and not the oblivious lot of the Coalition group.

Back