Schnee Corp Lawyer - Jun 7, 2015

Kalifa said:
"I'd suggest that everyone take a closer look at our surroundings. I believe there are some people here who haven't introduced themselves yet."
Ah. She shrugged and floated over to the bounty hunter at her observation, touching down nearby with a polite nod at the others around.

"Alice Margatroid. Magician youkai. I'm here after a minor... accident in a magic experiment Though from what I've heard, I'm starting to wonder if my arrival is as random as that"

She frowned slightly at that as she thought that through even as she said it aloud. Mayhap her accident had been just that, but of all the places in the multiverse to end up...

She put that aside for now as she shrugged "Apart from that however, I am a bit lost as to what is occuring here. Some are as confused as I, other mention fighting a demon, still others a game.

@Chris Lang , others around there
-----------------------------------------

The doll was indeed cute when viewed at a certain angle, and it did indeed seem content to just stare

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 7, 2015

Even Red had thought the same thing as Abel, but he wasn't so sure if Lapis would pick up on that specific thought.

Besides, Red had no idea if they were getting anywhere or what, so he had another idea. Pulling out another pokeball, he sent out his own Psychic-type pokemon, Espeon. As soon as the psychic Eeveelution was out, it immediately tried to use its senses to see if there were any anomalies.

tumblr_n0x91xidKG1t1y8q5o1_500.gif

However, from the aerial lookout with Charizard earlier, Red doubted that Espeon would catch onto anything.
"Oh. My. God. Another cute Pokemon!" Abel couldn't help but squeal as the Espeon appeared. It seemed he had taken to having a weird affection for Pokemon or at least the Eeveelutions, "Red, when it comes down, can I pet it?"​

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 7, 2015

"Oh. My. God. Another cute Pokemon!" Abel couldn't help but squeal as the Espeon appeared. It seemed he had taken to having a weird affection for Pokemon or at least the Eeveelutions, "Red, when it comes down, can I pet it?"
Seeing no problem with it and that Espeon was a usually calm pokemon, Red gave a single nod to show that it was okay to pet the psychic-type Eeveelution when it was done sensing out for anything of interest.​

Mtntopview - Jun 7, 2015

Well, apparently the plan to sit quietly and wait for the humans to go away worked. It felt weird. Very weird. Sitting still wasn't something Frenzy enjoyed doing. He managed though, if only for pulling off a successful infiltration.

As the humans seemed to have left in a van of some sort, Frenzy focused on attempting to re-establish communication with his fellow Decepticons. A few lights on the laptop began blinking, and a stream of electronic information was sent out over the airwaves. It was on a certain frequency, and heavily encrypted. The message would sound like a strange assortment of electronic warbles and barks to any who could receive it. Even if they cracked the code, they would have to translate the message out of Cybertronian.

With his message complete, Frenzy began waiting for a response. It was very boring. He scanned his surroundings again for anything interesting. It would be a long, long wait.

Sandra - Jun 7, 2015

Jupiter's eyes swelled up, and in her sweet voice she sai to Abel. "I wouldn't hurt him. He's like a brother to me."

Storm just got so mad, but pushed it off. Sylveon does do a lot for him though.

After a while, Jupiter and Storm would greet Pikachu and go along with the gang. Jupiter, seeing Espeon, squeed and jumped to Espeon, nuzzling her kin. Storm surprisingly did the same.

York - Jun 7, 2015

3QkVJon.png
Claire didn't seem to register Aqua speaking to her at first. It took her a moment, but she finally responded with a stilted, "It's nothing." Not that her voice would convince anyone, or the fact she couldn't stop staring at. "I'm okay." She noticeably flinched, however, when the girl she was staring at finally noticed her. Claire could see recognition in the girl's eyes, proving that at the very least,s he knew of her. Whether this was a different version of the same girl who'd met another version of Claire, chances are that Claire hadn't been very nice either. Claire could almost imagine every version of her that existed working for Akibahara in some way. What a joke that would be.

I'd laugh right now, if I could.

Despite being recognised, the girl seemed to retreat within herself, choosing not to bring this up to anyone, at least for now. Claire felt she should talk to her, or say something, but she couldn't possibly think of anything that wouldn't have likely made things worse. Out of sight, out of mind, Claire thought, turning away from the girl known as Sophie. "I'm just, you know, thinking."
Sophie

Noticing Claire, flinch, it became apparant to Sophie that she had been noticed, with a slightly embarrassed look, she turned away... Not sure what to think... This Claire seemed different than the previous one... Perhaps another version? She wasn't sure, she couldn't be sure. Though, all she knew was the fact that she harbored no hard feelings for Claire, even after all that had happened; she knew it hadn't been her fault... The demon, Akibahara, had swayed many people do do his bidding... Even if she had only experienced one of his games, she knew he was quite the formidable opponent, employing the most sinister of methods to get what he had wanted. In the end, she felt a need to avenge his victims, as well as the many worlds Claudia had wiped entirely clean of any other existence other than their players... On the arch-demon itself's behalf. After a while of self reflection, Sophie looked up again, glancing briefly towards Claire a few times. She had to wonder... What did Claire think of her? Did she still feel some sort of resentment? Sadness? Anger? One could never tell from a few fleeting glances like that...​

The Blue Burch - Jun 7, 2015

"..."

Fuck it. It wasn't often enough that Chloe saw cute things, like Cosmo and Fish Paste. So if this doll decided to spontaneously whip out guns or swords and kill everyone, then man she'd feel like a real dumbass when she went to wherever she ended up after death. So with that in mind she opened the window and held her hands out towards the doll.

"Hey there. Sorry about what happened earlier and I can't believe I'm seriously talking to a floating doll but do you want to come inside?"

Bomb - Jun 7, 2015

Seeing no problem with it and that Espeon was a usually calm pokemon, Red gave a single nod to show that it was okay to pet the psychic-type Eeveelution when it was done sensing out for anything of interest.
Plutia

"Oh! That makes sense!~~~ You're from a popular series of games called Pokemon!" Plutia was surprised to see a real like Pokeball.

Gnar

Gnar also hopped down to look at Espeon.

"Onna legga."

Chris Lang - Jun 7, 2015

Booker said:
"Dewitt, Booker Dewitt. Veteran of The US Army and Ex- Pinkerton Agent. " He said pulling out his papers and showing to Kalifa.

"I heard bout enough, I myself have been dragged into one of these Murder Games before." Booker said flatly

74e22a5be099261884cb16481b401b64.jpg
"Ah, so you know all about them. Good." Kalifa said. "Then you know what I was talking about before."

"As I was saying to the others, our wanted posters do not currently have a picture to go with them. Can you tell us anything more about the Arch Demon Akibahara that we haven't mentioned?"

Alice said:
Ah. She shrugged and floated over to the bounty hunter at her observation, touching down nearby with a polite nod at the others around.

"Alice Margatroid. Magician youkai. I'm here after a minor... accident in a magic experiment Though from what I've heard, I'm starting to wonder if my arrival is as random as that"

She frowned slightly at that as she thought that through even as she said it aloud. Mayhap her accident had been just that, but of all the places in the multiverse to end up...

She put that aside for now as she shrugged "Apart from that however, I am a bit lost as to what is occuring here. Some are as confused as I, other mention fighting a demon, still others a game.
Kalifa paused. "How much have you heard from the rest of us? I think we've gone into just about everything there is to know. From what I've heard, some of these people have been a part of the so-called 'Murder Games'. I have never been in any of them before. I only know what I've been told about them."

Jupiter's eyes swelled up, and in her sweet voice she sai to Abel. "I wouldn't hurt him. He's like a brother to me."

After a while, Jupiter and Storm would greet Pikachu and go along with the gang. Jupiter, seeing Espeon, squeed and jumped to Espeon, nuzzling her kin. Storm surprisingly did the same.
"D-did... Jupiter and Storm just fly up to your Pokemon on Charizard's back?" Abel was honestly shocked by the sight. However, what was even more shocking was the tiny amount of blood coming from his nose from how cute the Pokemon were together.

Plutia

"Oh! That makes sense!~~~ You're from a popular series of games called Pokemon!" Plutia was surprised to see a real like Pokeball.

Gnar

"Onna legga."
"Wait, Pokemon? Don't you mean Chinpokomon?" Naoya questioned with a smirk, sometimes simply loving his knowledge of western animation.​

Bomb - Jun 7, 2015

"Wait, Pokemon? Don't you mean Chinpokomon?" Naoya questioned with a smirk, sometimes simply loving his knowledge of western animation.
"Chinpokomon? Never heard of it... is it a parody in a TV series where all the characters make bad jokes?"

"Chinpokomon? Never heard of it... is it a parody in a TV series where all the characters make bad jokes?"
"TV series, yes, bad jokes, no. Well, okay, some of them do fall flat, but the good ones are generally satirical in nature and almost always give the right viewpoint on an issue," Naoya explained.​

Bomb - Jun 7, 2015

"TV series, yes, bad jokes, no. Well, okay, some of them do fall flat, but the good ones are generally satirical in nature and almost always give the right viewpoint on an issue," Naoya explained.
"I see~... I've only heard of it, since I have no time to watch it myself." Plutia replied back.

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 7, 2015

Espeon was startled at first to see Jupiter and Storm, but eventually calmed down.

"Esp!" the psychic-type says before prompting the two fellow Eeveelutions to chase after her.

tumblr_n61l5b69Zc1rv6iido1_500.gif

Plutia

Gnar

"Onna legga."

"D-did... Jupiter and Storm just fly up to your Pokemon on Charizard's back?" Abel was honestly shocked by the sight. However, what was even more shocking was the tiny amount of blood coming from his nose from how cute the Pokemon were together.

"Wait, Pokemon? Don't you mean Chinpokomon?" Naoya questioned with a smirk, sometimes simply loving his knowledge of western animation.

"..."

Red was genuinely confused by this conversation. He really was.​

Ver - Jun 7, 2015

Master Aqua said:
t9tB1PK.png

"She is, isn't she?" Aqua said thoughtfully. "I do hope we see her again. I just hope when we see her again this demon war is over with. I don't want to run into her finding out that she's trying to help with this. I know you say she can handle herself, but the last two friends I had before Aoko--who also told me they could handle themselves--are both... gone." Aqua paused, sadly reflecting on Ventus and Terra. They had been so independent on their journeys that they didn't want Aqua to interfere. But now, Aqua regretted having not interfered more. If she had, maybe they would still be around today...

"Oh, but speaking of the Coalition, Shiki, earlier you said you actually aren't with them. If you're not with the Coalition, who are you with exactly?" It was a negative thought, but Aqua hoped Shiki wasn't working for Akibahara or some other kind of agency that intended to mettle in their affairs. She wanted this job to get done right with no more problems thrown into the mix.

While speaking to Shiki, Aqua turned and focused on Claire for a moment. The woman's gazed was fixed ahead of them, on another woman Aqua didn't recognize. "If you're going to lie about being okay, at least do it with a convincing smile on your face. At least then, maybe you'd be able to convince others--and even yourself--that you actually are all right. I don't think you are." Aqua paused, looking over at the girl Claire had been staring at. "And that stare wasn't a thinking stare. You're looking at someone. Do you know her?" Aqua asked, gesturing in Sophie's direction.

"Ah, well, if you know Sensei, you know she's headstrong. And she keeps her word. She can be a handful, but... she's one of the strongest people I know. In every way," he spoke, stretching his arms behind his head, "Who am I with? Well, I'm with Sensei technically, who's with the Association. The Mages' Association, to be exact. We've had a lot of people from the Association and the Church drawn into these Murder Games, and I guess the Director saw this phenomena as a threat to our world, so... yeah. Self-explanatory, I suppose? I suppose you could say I'm from my own personal Coalition in that case?"

Vader said:
Vader used the Force to rolled down the window the doll was on.

Chloe said:
"..."

Fuck it. It wasn't often enough that Chloe saw cute things, like Cosmo and Fish Paste. So if this doll decided to spontaneously whip out guns or swords and kill everyone, then man she'd feel like a real dumbass when she went to wherever she ended up after death. So with that in mind she opened the window and held her hands out towards the doll.

"Hey there. Sorry about what happened earlier and I can't believe I'm seriously talking to a floating doll but do you want to come inside?"
The doll gave a short nod once the window was rolled down and hovered in. It took a moment to glance around the van, affirm that there was barely room for even it in here with how cramped it already was, and daintily plopped into Chloe's lap with the same mildly unconcerned look, apparently content to just sit there.

Mighty Roman - Jun 7, 2015

Ridley.. Still didn't seem impressed, intrigued, or.. Well.. Even remotely interested in these things. "Huh. Cool, cool. Or, should I say.. 'Hot'." You could practically hear the 'ba dun tss' signifying the bad pun. "As for fighting, well.. I'm not big on it, either, Blondie," she replied to Ace.
'Alright, I guess it's my turn. It's like the AA meetings all over again. You've said your powers, so I'll say mine. Magic. I can set things on fire, teleport short distances, I'm a mildly well-known detective, and I'm the best at what I do. I know everything about Magic, as well as how to make home-made Ice-Cream that will blow your mind.

As for weaknesses...'
He looked at the bottle, then at Teresa. 'Nothing springs to mind.' He thought that she sort of reminded him of his sister, also called Teresa. He cared for his sister, but barely mentioned her. Or at least, what terrible fate befell her. Joseph had little to regret, but there was only three things that he did. Failing to save Teresa, failing to save Donald, and a history of rampant alcoholism. 'So, an angel of death? What powers do they have?' Despite the name of his hometown meaning 'City of Angels', he'd never met one before.

Kalifa said:
Kalifa paused. "How much have you heard from the rest of us? I think we've gone into just about everything there is to know. From what I've heard, some of these people have been a part of the so-called 'Murder Games'. I have never been in any of them before. I only know what I've been told about them."
"Apart from sounding incredibly unpleasant-" she started dryly "-I know nothing more than you about them. Is this demon tied to them somehow?"

Back