Khan of the Mardu - Jun 7, 2015

"Maybe... but being a goddess is alot of work... and I like to sleep." Plutia somewhat pouted.
"Yes, sleeping is rather nice. After a few reincarnations, you tend to cherish the times you receive to rest."

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 7, 2015

"Maybe... but being a goddess is alot of work... and I like to sleep." Plutia somewhat pouted.
"Same... not the goddess part, but more of bounty hunter stuff," Lapis says while standing off to the side, knowing that ever since she became involved in unsavory work, she's been restless non-stop.​

Mari - Jun 7, 2015

Kalifa said:
"Thank you." Kalifa said. "Kaku was talking strategy a few minutes ago, but that strategy was under the assumption that we will have to face powerful opponents, or armies, or both. We haven't discussed the possibility that this is a Murder Game. Perhaps because we do not want to give our enemy any ideas."
"Not a bother, dear", Bayonetta replied. Though, she realized, possibly because of the circumstances of their arrival, the state of the city, and that the seemed to be without direction or clues...

tumblr_n15nr1OawB1qdmrf4o1_500.gif

"But I am under the suspicion now, that whatever is in store for us, is already out of our control. Considering we are without the ability to find our intended target and without means to communicate with headquarters. We may very well have to play one more murder game to defeat Akibahara."

C.T. - Jun 7, 2015

Riley looked at the girl holding the doll, and at everyone else in the Van. The van was cramped. "Is everyone here? We can't survive long without supplies, so we need to go." Riley put his Rifle away, freeing up some room. He opened the door to let Dogmeat out. "Go to Frank." He said petting the dog.

@Everyone else in the van!

"I'm already looking, what more do you want from me?!"

Atomic Knight - Jun 7, 2015

"Shiki... Ryougi?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at Claire's question. Someone with his first name, but that last name? Interesting. "Well... back home, I had heard about the Ryougi clan before; they're part of the Demon Hunter Organization alongside the Asagami and Fujou families, but to answer your question... No, I don't know anyone like that. Why do you ask?"

gMY3niE.png
Claire shook her head at Aqua. "You're within your right. People like us, we have to pry a little." Despite that, even the most truthful of people sometimes turned out be hiding terrible secrets. She would have known. Perhaps those that kept themselves somewhat guarded were easiest to trust. "Aqua, please, don't apologize for trying to be understanding. I'll tell you if you've gone too far."

To Shiki, she shrugged a little. "It's just the name of someone I once knew. You mentioned Mystic Eyes, and it reminded me of her. And your similar names..." She looked down in thought for a moment, adopting an apologetic look when looking back up at Shiki. "Doesn't matter, I guess."

Schnee Corp Lawyer - Jun 7, 2015

Bayonetta said:
"But I am under the suspicion now, that whatever is in store for us, is already out of our control. Considering we are without the ability to find our intended target and without means to communicate with headquarters. We may very well have to play one more murder game to defeat Akibahara."
Well that was troubling. More to the point... it wasn't exactly her problem.

Or was it?

This demon's mere presence had likely been what had pulled her to this world as opposed to another. If its goals were multiversal domination... that would include her own. Eventually.

Plus

"Does this coalition possess magic?"

If they did, they may very well be her ticket out.

And if she helped slay a crazed demon lord, she'd hope she'd be affoarded at least a ticket back home

Midnight Maiden - Jun 7, 2015

Joseph said:
'Alright, I guess it's my turn. It's like the AA meetings all over again. You've said your powers, so I'll say mine. Magic. I can set things on fire, teleport short distances, I'm a mildly well-known detective, and I'm the best at what I do. I know everything about Magic, as well as how to make home-made Ice-Cream that will blow your mind.

As for weaknesses...'
He looked at the bottle, then at Teresa. 'Nothing springs to mind.' He thought that she sort of reminded him of his sister, also called Teresa. He cared for his sister, but barely mentioned her. Or at least, what terrible fate befell her. Joseph had little to regret, but there was only three things that he did. Failing to save Teresa, failing to save Donald, and a history of rampant alcoholism. 'So, an angel of death? What powers do they have?' Despite the name of his hometown meaning 'City of Angels', he'd never met one before.

f8442ab5ca.jpg

Ridley nodded once again as Joseph listed off his powers, still seeming pretty calm and bored. She did seem a little amused by Joseph's ice cream comment.. But not much more. "Hm. You seem more like a.. cake, kinda guy to me," she joked, golden eyes gleaming. "You all are making me sooo envious with all this power talk." Definitely sarcasm right there. Though, Ridley had (un)admittedly felt envious of her 'Cuz; more than a little. The amazing chosen one who'd broken their family curse? The same curse that made Ridley be claimed for dark, against her will? The beautiful, perfect, Natural.

Ugh. Just the thought made Ridley sick.. And sad. Maybe that was why she'd grown so far from Lena; she was hurt that her cousin had what she couldn't. What had been stolen from her the day she'd been claimed for dark. That day.. She'd had so many things stolen from her. Her family's love, all chances of being well-liked, any chance she'd ever have of actually starting a family or having a real lover..

All because of that damnable curse.

On the other hand.. Teresa was still clearly in something of a daze.

km4yU7d.gif

"H-huh..?"​

Ver - Jun 7, 2015

Claire said:

gMY3niE.png

Claire shook her head at Aqua. "You're within your right. People like us, we have to pry a little." Despite that, even the most truthful of people sometimes turned out be hiding terrible secrets. She would have known. Perhaps those that kept themselves somewhat guarded were easiest to trust. "Aqua, please, don't apologize for trying to be understanding. I'll tell you if you've gone too far."

To Shiki, she shrugged a little. "It's just the name of someone I once knew. You mentioned Mystic Eyes, and it reminded me of her. And your similar names..." She looked down in thought for a moment, adopting an apologetic look when looking back up at Shiki. "Doesn't matter, I guess."
"Huh? You mean... she has Mystic Eyes too? Well, with the kind of people I know, I suppose that's not too strange, but still... same name as me, huh? Jeez, that'd be pretty freaky if they turned out to be specifically the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception like I do," Shiki commented in response to Claire, pocketing his hands with a breath, "Unless you mean to tell me she would also go on about seeing lines of death that no one else could see, hmm?" He'd ask somewhat light-heartedly, before examining the look on her face, as though she had some sort of aversion to him. Or something like that. Either way, it caused him to frown a bit, and it bothered him a bit, "Jeez, don't give me that look. Alright? Look, I guess I was wrong about you, so there. Ah, sorry... for giving you trouble back there."

Ach, what a pain for him. Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up, but in the end, he'd rather not stay uneasy with someone he, in actuality, barely really knew for no good reason. If he could help it, he'd rather get along.

Heh, either way, I suppose this Claire couldn't have been a Traitor in the Game she was in. That'd just be ridiculous. Two Claires being Traitors in these Murder Games. Who would ever fathom that?

Neko Shogun - Jun 7, 2015

Shiki said:
w8XwKKB.png

He kept quiet when Claire was talking to Aqua about her past experiences in a Murder Game that was not the one he was from, thinking about how truthful she was, before she would focus her attention towards him.

"Shiki... Ryougi?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at Claire's question. Someone with his first name, but that last name? Interesting. "Well... back home, I had heard about the Ryougi clan before; they're part of the Demon Hunter Organization alongside the Asagami and Fujou families, but to answer your question... No, I don't know anyone like that. Why do you ask?"

Abel said:
Abel quietly took a place at Aqua's side again, listening in on the talk silently. It seemed they were all speaking about their own worlds or about their times in the Murder Games. Honestly, I feel a little awkward here. He rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to say anymore. Maybe I should just go back to Naoya, Lapis, and Red, I can at least talk with them.

Claire said:
gMY3niE.png

MASTER AQUA
9SCGSxa.png

Listening to Shiki's conversation with Claire, Aqua couldn't help but wonder if the name of this person Claire asked about had anything to do with a murder game. These days, it seemed murder games just about connected everyone who knew each other outside of the multiverse. The games caused so many people, who were never meant to cross paths, to find each other. In some ways, it was a blessing. Had Aqua never fallen into a murder game she never would've met Aoko. But still, if the murder game never would have occurred, so many lives could've been saved...

"Ah, okay; thank you," Aqua replied to Claire. "My friends just used to tease me saying I was... motherly." She smiled. "If I am, I don't mean to be. It's just in my nature to try and... assist people and clean up messes." Aqua shrugged. "But anyhow, if you ever do need to talk, I'll be around. I'm a good listener and I'd never judge you. I had a close friend who... killed someone who was like a father to me. And yet, I've never judged him. I always try to stay neutral if I can. For every action taken, there is a reason behind it."

After a moment of speaking, Aqua realized Abel was lingering behind them. "You okay?" she asked him, wondering if he felt awkward in their current situation. She stood with the group, waiting for a reply, while clenching and unclenching her fists--flaking a bit of dry blood off her fingers as she did. Her hands were starting to ache. Aqua always put off healing herself for as long as she could, but if the pain didn't fade she knew she would have to cure herself fairly soon...

Mighty Roman - Jun 7, 2015

Ridley nodded once again as Joseph listed off his powers, still seeming pretty calm and bored. She did seem a little amused by Joseph's ice cream comment.. But not much more. "Hm. You seem more like a.. cake, kinda guy to me," she joked, golden eyes gleaming. "Y'all are makin' me sooo envious with all this power talk." Definitely sarcasm right there. Though, Ridley had (un)admittedly felt envious of her 'Cuz; more than a little. The amazing chosen one who'd broken their family curse? The same curse that made Ridley be claimed for dark, against her will? The beautiful, perfect, Natural.

Ugh. Just the thought made Ridley sick.. And sad. Maybe that was why she'd grown so far from Lena; she was hurt that her cousin had what she couldn't. What had been stolen from her the day she'd been claimed for dark. That day.. She'd had so many things stolen from her. Her family's love, all chances of being well-liked, any chance she'd ever have of actually starting a family or having a real lover..

All because of that damnable curse.

On the other hand.. Teresa was still clearly in something of a daze.

km4yU7d.gif

"H-huh..?"

'Well, we're all still looking forward to seeing your skills on the Battlefield. Still being mysterious about what you are and what you do?' Joseph then looked at Teresa. 'Are you alright, Death Angel?' He felt uncomfortable calling her Teresa-it bought back too many bad memories. Was she still suffering the trauma induced by the Flaming Vortex enchantment he used earlier?

Chris Lang - Jun 7, 2015

Bayonetta said:
"Right now, we appear to be scrounging around the ruins of a city." Kalifa said. "We haven't found any hints as to where we should go. No one has given any hints as to the whereabouts of the Arch Demon."

Kaku approached the group. "A Murder Game. That's what I was afraid of. But if this is the case, then its host has yet to show themselves."

Alice said:
"Does this coalition possess magic?"

If they did, they may very well be her ticket out.

And if she helped slay a crazed demon lord, she'd hope she'd be affoarded at least a ticket back home
"From what I've heard, some of them do." Kalifa said. "The woman known as Cereza or Bayonetta is an Umbra Witch. Or so I've heard. She possesses several magical skills which she uses in combat. From what I've heard, her power level may exceed any we've measured."

Kalifa wondered what Fukorou would make of Bayonetta. What were Bayonetta's power levels? If Rob Lucci, the most powerful member of CP9, rated 4000, how would Bayonetta rate?

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 7, 2015

Master Aqua said:
Master Aqua
9SCGSxa.png

Listening to Shiki's conversation with Claire, Aqua couldn't help but wonder if the name of this person Claire asked about had anything to do with a murder game. These days, it seemed murder games just about connected everyone who knew each other outside of the multiverse. The games caused so many people, who were never meant to cross paths, to find each other. In some ways, it was a blessing. Had Aqua never fallen into a murder game she never would've met Aoko. But still, if the murder game never would have occurred, so many lives could've been saved...

"Ah, okay; thank you," Aqua replied to Claire. "My friends just used to tease me saying I was... motherly." She smiled. "If I am, I don't mean to be. It's just in my nature to try and... assist people and clean up messes." Aqua shrugged. "But anyhow, if you ever do need to talk, I'll be around. I'm a good listener and I'd never judge you. I had a close friend who... killed someone who was like a father to me. And yet, I've never judged him. I always try to stay neutral if I can. For every action taken, there is a reason behind it."

After a moment of speaking, Aqua realized Abel was lingering behind them. "You okay?" she asked him, wondering if he felt awkward in their current situation. She stood with the group, waiting for a reply, while clenching and unclenching her fists--flaking a bit of dry blood off her fingers as she did. Her hands were starting to ache. Aqua always put off healing herself for as long as she could, but if the pain didn't fade she knew she would have to cure herself fairly soon...
Left in his own world, Abel had been thinking back on the past and how similar his current situation was to the lockdown. Thrown into a crazy situation, left without understanding of the place I'm in... Man, I just can't catch a break... Well, at least I'm came on purpose to help others and there's no random hostile monsters this time. I just wish Atsuro was here. He would be able to connect to the internet and find a reason for this stuff going on... A soft sighed escaped him as he missed his best friend. Plus Yuzu and Midori would have brought smiles to our faces, Keisuke and Mari would have been voices of reason, Kaido would have my back in a fight, and Amane... He shook his head when the priestess came to his mind, "She would have been trying to help everyone here..."

It was then that he realized that Aqua was asking after him, "H-huh? Oh, y-yeah, I'm fine. Just remembering my old friends from the lockdown and thinking on how great it would be to have them back..." He shuffled his feet, trying to resist the urge to mention how awkward he felt here. Maybe I really should go back to Naoya. Aqua's got her own friends and I have mine... However, his eyes drifted down to her hands, and a realization hit him, "Aqua, are you still in pain?"​

BarrenThin - Jun 7, 2015

Bayonetta said:
As Bayonetta realized she was talking to yet another little young lady, she couldn't help but shake her head and wonder. Were Murder Games like a flame to the little girls?

tumblr_nbhqb7Lfmw1s7t9bko1_400.gif

"Frank, my dear, these aren't all your little daughters, are they? Because if so, some is going to have to introduce you to some proper family planning."

@BarrenThin

His scowl deepened. "I'd prefer you didn't joke about me having children. No, Lisa is it. And she's only here because of multiverse bullshit." The old man didn't seem inclined to explain. Granted, she hadn't asked.​

FireDrake150 - Jun 7, 2015

Joseph said:
'Well, we're all still looking forward to seeing your skills on the Battlefield. Still being mysterious about what you are and what you do?' Joseph then looked at Teresa. 'Are you alright, Death Angel?' He felt uncomfortable calling her Teresa-it bought back too many bad memories. Was she still suffering the trauma induced by the Flaming Vortex enchantment he used earlier?
Ace shakes his head. "We're all in this together, after all, What do you wish to know?" Izana moves over and sits, much like a puppy would, open for questions as well.\

Nater Taters - Jun 7, 2015

Kalifa said:
"Right now, we appear to be scrounging around the ruins of a city." Kalifa said. "We haven't found any hints as to where we should go. No one has given any hints as to the whereabouts of the Arch Demon."

Kaku approached the group. "A Murder Game. That's what I was afraid of. But if this is the case, then its host has yet to show themselves."

"From what I've heard, some of them do." Kalifa said. "The woman known as Cereza or Bayonetta is an Umbra Witch. Or so I've heard. She possesses several magical skills which she uses in combat. From what I've heard, her power level may exceed any we've measured."

Kalifa wondered what Fukorou would make of Bayonetta. What were Bayonetta's power levels? If Rob Lucci, the most powerful member of CP9, rated 4000, how would Bayonetta rate?
Booker had remained quiet as a few more people had joined their group, a fellow Murder Veteran as he called them. He nodded quietly at Bayonetta. However, his attention was peaked when they started talking of magic

"If I may interject, I possess Magic as well, well it's like magic." Booker corrected himself. "I'm also well trained with firearms and close quarter combat as well." Booker smirked, he didn't boast a lot, but it never hurt to tell others his skill set

Nater Taters - Jun 7, 2015

Frank Castle said:
His scowl deepened. "I'd prefer you didn't joke about me having children. No, Lisa is it. And she's only here because of multiverse bullshit." The old man didn't seem inclined to explain. Granted, she hadn't asked.
Booker turned from the girls in the group, arching an eyebrow in amusement, while retaining a smile, a single father with his daughter travelingn through the multiverse.

"You don't say friend." He said, chuckling to himself.

Neko Shogun - Jun 8, 2015

Abel said:
Left in his own world, Abel had been thinking back on the past and how similar his current situation was to the lockdown. Thrown into a crazy situation, left without understanding of the place I'm in... Man, I just can't catch a break... Well, at least I'm came on purpose to help others and there's no random hostile monsters this time. I just wish Atsuro was here. He would be able to connect to the internet and find a reason for this stuff going on... A soft sighed escaped him as he missed his best friend. Plus Yuzu and Midori would have brought smiles to our faces, Keisuke and Mari would have been voices of reason, Kaido would have my back in a fight, and Amane... He shook his head when the priestess came to his mind, "She would have been trying to help everyone here..."

It was then that he realized that Aqua was asking after him, "H-huh? Oh, y-yeah, I'm fine. Just remembering my old friends from the lockdown and thinking on how great it would be to have them back..." He shuffled his feet, trying to resist the urge to mention how awkward he felt here. Maybe I really should go back to Naoya. Aqua's got her own friends and I have mine... However, his eyes drifted down to her hands, and a realization hit him, "Aqua, are you still in pain?"

Master Aqua
HRXVb4s.png

"No," Aqua quickly replied to Abel, glancing away. Although Aqua was more than happy to assist others with their own pain, she didn't like to let hers own show. Ironically, Aqua didn't follow her own advice that she had given Claire. The blue-haired keyblade master was never open and upfront about her pain unless she had to be.

"I mean, well, maybe a little..." Aqua finally admitted, unfolding her hands. She winced looking at the cuts on them. "Guess I'd better heal them, huh? I shouldn't put it off for much longer." Without another word, Aqua's hands glowed a gentle green light. When the light faded, Aqua's hands were healed--not a trace of the cuts from before on them.

Sadly, however, healing her wounds fixed one problem but only created another. Aqua had exhausted a bit too much of her magic. The master had forgotten just how much the use of magic had put a strain on her last time she was in a murder game; and having used three spells in such a short amount of time tired her out. Not to mention, she had already been a bit tired from her late night training session she had at the Coalition before leaving.

Realizing her sudden fatigue, Aqua moved away from the group. "Excuse me," she mumbled, moving away from the others and quickly taking a seat on the ground. Short of breath for a moment, Aqua closed her eyes and said nothing. She just needed to rest for a few minutes.

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Booker turned from the girls in the group, arching an eyebrow in amusement, while retaining a smile, a single father with his daughter travelingn through the multiverse.

"You don't say friend." He said, chuckling to himself.

"She's not my daughter." Came his irritated response. "Or... she is, but she isn't. My Lisa is dead. Thirty years ago. Nine years old. We switched places where she's from."​

Nater Taters - Jun 8, 2015

"She's not my daughter." Came his irritated response. "Or... she is, but she isn't. My Lisa is dead. Thirty years ago. Nine years old. We switched places where she's from."
"I'm sorry to hear that." Booker said somberly. He turned his attention back to the others. Frank probably wouldn't want to talk about it, and Booker could relate. The people in his life always wanted him to open up about what happened at Wounded Knee, especially Annabelle.

He hated talking bout things people couldn't relate to.

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

"I'm sorry to hear that." Booker said somberly. He turned his attention back to the others. Frank probably wouldn't want to talk about it, and Booker could relate. The people in his life always wanted him to open up about what happened at Wounded Knee, especially Annabelle.

He hated talking bout things people couldn't relate to.

Frank just grunted and leaned against the wall. He got very quiet.​

Back