FireDrake150 - Jun 8, 2015

Izana Smiles, Shaking it Gently. "Sounds good. And I can promise that. Please don't try to harm my friends or myself either. Make it a mutual deal." He chuckles a little, and Ace walks over to the man Izana seems to have befriended. "So, We're all good? Thats good, the more the magicker." He smirks at the way he twisted the words a bit.

DapperDogman - Jun 8, 2015

Ruby Rose

This demonstration produced another squeal of delight from Ruby, she seemed quite impressed, though, something seemed to be bothering her "Hey... Can you propell us? That's what I liked the most about the Crescent Rose ya know! It helps me move really really fast! I mean REALLY fast! And I don't have to use my semblance at all!" she exclaimed, sounding quite energetic about this prospect... Her words tumbled out of her mouth so fast that she had to take a deep breath afterwards. It seemed her enthusiasm with seeing, and even using new weapons became quite apparant in this particular moment of hers; she had almost completely forgotten they were supposed to be fighting an Arch-demon at some point...
"Hmmm...let me see..." he starts to spin again, this time in more deliberate ways, picking out more and more momentum, the blade and handle blurring through the air, before he suddenly came to stop, aiming to exert all the force of his spinning upward, to thrust himself and his current wielder into the air with quite a bit of force, before starting to spin once more, allowing the pair to gently hover back to the ground "I guess you can use my weight throw yourself about...and with some work we can figure out how to build up lots of momentum...and use that to throw ourselves about...Maybe..." he pauses and smiles a little, shutting his eyes as he tries to speed up his soul's level of Resonance to match hers "Maybe...if we can resonate our souls at the same time...I can make use of your skills...your wavelengths" everyone could, with proper training, make use of their soul's wavelength, some had even learned how to use it as a physical weapon, to channel it into their fists and use it to augment their punches and kicks. Soul assumed if he could gain access to Ruby's Wavelengths, she would have something a little different to Witch Hunter, that was Maka's special technique, of course

He thought hers might end up turning him into something not unlike her own scythe, it made sense, if she'd spent her whole life using the same gun-propelled scythe, her special wavelength might well end up being to add some kind of gun to the top of his handle...that'd be pretty badass

After a short while he was resonating his soul at the same speed she was "Okay...I'm gonna try and perform a soul resonance..." he shuts his eyes and watches as their souls inch closer to each other. As they are about to touch, something seems to go wrong and they both get sent flying back with a small shower of sparks "Ow..." Soul frowns and groans "We'll have to work on it..." he says, determined "We'll get it though"

The Blue Burch - Jun 8, 2015

"..Well, yeah course I do. Sorry I got you stuck in this cramped thing with me. More so when we were making progress with that Jon dude." Chloe muttered as she finangled her way around in this cramped van until she was sitting next to Max with Alice's doll still cradled gently onto her lap. "I guess part of me wanted to see where this clown car would go. Didn't think it'd end up carrying Darth Vader, that guy Orlando Bloom played from Lord of the Rings, and the guy whose so trippy he aims bigass guns at cute little things like this. Not to mention that creepy asshole who called me a tumblrette. Whatever the hell that means. Dick. But that's besides the point I'm trying to make."

"If you hadn't come along I might have gone crazy being wedged in here like a slice of cheese. A really awesome kickass slice of cheese but you get like what I'm saying right? If it makes you feel any better, this thing just sort of wandered in here and I thought it seemed like something you'd like. It doesn't talk, I mean not that I tried to talk to it or anything.." She added rather suspiciously after the fact as she gently held up the doll and held out towards Max.

"Thing doesn't really seem to do much of anything besides stare at you but if you put that aside, thing's pretty cute. Think of it like an apology gift for having you tag along with me in here!" She'd explain as she waited to see if Max would take the doll.​

Sandra - Jun 8, 2015

tumblr_mj9isccIeF1qejgz3o1_r1_500.gif

Jupiter and Storm happily danced and chased around Espeon. "Fiiiiii~!" ( "I'm gonna get you!" >:D ) Jupiter excitedly said. She then started to run a tad bit faster, so did Storm. "Grraa!" Storm said. ( "No, i'm gonna get her!" D:< ) But after that they just didn't care. Jupiter could go for some poffins right now..

Josh M - Jun 8, 2015

Travis frowned at the Queen's brother, looking at the window, his eyes would turn to Chloe and Max. Travis could tell the two were great friends. Reminded him of his best friend, Bishop. A friend who died because of him.

"So Max and Chloe, umm, sorry 'bout being a dick. My bad."

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

tumblr_mj9isccIeF1qejgz3o1_r1_500.gif

Jupiter and Storm happily danced and chased around Espeon. "Fiiiiii~!" ( "I'm gonna get you!" >:D ) Jupiter excitedly said. She then started to run a tad bit faster, so did Storm. "Grraa!" Storm said. ( "No, i'm gonna get her!" D:< ) But after that they just didn't care. Jupiter could go for some poffins right now..
Sighing as he waited for Aqua, Abel noticed how Storm and Jupiter were enjoying themselves with Espeon. He couldn't help but smile, loving how adorable they seemed. Though they're probably getting... Pulling out the bag of poffins from earlier, he held a few of the treats out for the duo and called them over, "Storm, Jupiter, lunch time!"

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Legolas said:
"Yes, I am an elf. Son of King Thranduil, I am of Mirkwood." He stated, out of habit, then realizing she might not be able to understand what those terms meant.

"It would be something I would rather not get accustomed to", he replied. "Safety is not my concern." For now, he just sat and waited until the transport reached its destination.

"A prince?" The woman raised an eyebrow. "You don't act like a typical politician."

Storm said:
"You're in not in a too different scenario than the one me and Crusader find ourselves in." Storm replied having had her eyes on the van group for most of the time in case something was going to happen there, but it seemed to have calmed down for now. "We haven't met in my world, but I know you by reputation, Frank Castle." While she had heard of him before, Spider-man during one of the teacher meetings had talked about him in intricate detail. She hadn't liked what she had heard. "I am Storm of the X-Men."

Meanwhile Crusader was standing silently by with her group trying to figure out what to do next. Seeing the look on Abel's face Crusader would smile in his direction.

Frank grunted. "I know Logan pretty well." The Punisher and Wolverine had had their disagreements, but they'd also helped one another more than once.

Bayonetta said:
"I'm... sorry." Bayonetta was genuinely apologetic, as she understood the meaning of losing family, even friends. "But, at least you have this version of her, to live your lives in parallel. Though, in this setting, one must wonder how much quality time is there to be had between father and alternate reality daughter."

Frank paused. "Thanks," The old man rarely accepted apologies, so this was odd. "And, you're right. I'm glad I've found... some version of her. I just wish I could find my wife and son, too." His eyes scanned their surroundings. He didn't like to look people in the eye when sharing. The old man didn't like sharing. He liked Bayonetta, though.​

C.T. - Jun 8, 2015

"Alright, listen up motherfuckers! Everyone who is in the van, somehow I don't even fucking know how, all of you...just...alright. I am not even going to pretend how to understand how this went from Travis's joyride to Mystery Inc to some fucking field trip. It just occurred to me that I don't know any of your asses except for Vader and that I don't want to fucking have responsibility over none of you assholes." He sidled over best he could so he could take a seat in the back. And it was hard. Talk about suicide missions. Jesus how many people could squeeze into a van???

"Someone else fucking drive, I don't care."

@Everyone in the van for Felix and Vader's excellent adventure​

Jeremi - Jun 8, 2015

Frank grunted. "I know Logan pretty well." The Punisher and Wolverine had had their disagreements, but they'd also helped one another more than once.

Wolverine had never spoken much about Castle, but she knew Logan respected his abilities. Right now they would need to those abilities to survive this. "You and him had your disagreements, but there was some respect as well. That and your skill with your weapons is one of the reasons why I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being. We need everyone to survive this."

Nater Taters - Jun 8, 2015

Booker half smirked when others joined in on the conversation.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, let me introduce myself to you all, I'm Booker Dewitt, private detective and gun for hire." He said flatly.

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Felix said:
"Alright, listen up motherfuckers! Everyone who is in the van, somehow I don't even fucking know how, all of you...just...alright. I am not even going to pretend how to understand how this went from Travis's joyride to Mystery Inc to some fucking field trip. It just occurred to me that I don't know any of your asses except for Vader and that I don't want to fucking have responsibility over none of you assholes." He sidled over best he could so he could take a seat in the back. And it was hard. Talk about suicide missions. Jesus how many people could squeeze into a van???

"Someone else fucking drive, I don't care."

@Everyone in the van for Felix and Vader's excellent adventure

Lisa sighed and slid into the front seat. She attempted to start the car and make their way down the road.

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Storm said:
Wolverine had never spoken much about Castle, but she knew Logan respected his abilities. Right now they would need to those abilities to survive this. "You and him had your disagreements, but there was some respect as well. That and your skill with your weapons is one of the reasons why I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being. We need everyone to survive this."

Frank simply nodded. The respect was mutual. Even if it didn't always show. "I'll provide support where I can. I don't think my gear is going to cut it for the front line in this place."

Booker said:
Booker half smirked when others joined in on the conversation.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, let me introduce myself to you all, I'm Booker Dewitt, private detective and gun for hire." He said flatly.

"Frank Castle." The vigilante didn't give his profession.​

OrlandoBloomers - Jun 8, 2015

tumblr_nojweakz1k1rj4lnwo4_400.gif

Needless to say, the sight of Chloe awkwardly clambering through the veritable meat-cluster that was the back of this wagon at this point to reach her was not lost on Max. 'Oh, god. Please don't hit Darth Vader. Please don't hit Darth Vader. Please don't hit Darth Va-'

The same thought was repeated over and over again in Max's head, chanted like a mantra until Chloe was safely through and seated next to her. Phew. Wiping a metaphorical bead of sweat from her forehead, Max listened to her friend's words quietly, eyebrows slightly elevated by the time it was over. She accepted the doll when it was offered, cautiously turning it over in her hands and holding it up to eye level after a moment, inspecting it closely.

"You remind me of my teddy bear... I swallowed his eye."

Definitely not a trip to the ER she'd be forgetting anytime soon. Her examination concluded, Max turned her gaze back to Chloe and flicked her eyes up in a roll to show she wasn't actually pissed off at her or anything, carelessly tossing the doll to the back of the van and replying in a deadpan tone.

"I care not for your gift, knave. Apologize by being my pillow. Your shoulder looks way comfier than this glass window."

With that, she pulled the patented "sibling sitting in the middle seat" stunt and dropped her head onto Chloe's shoulder. Annoyingly.

When Riley offered water, Max waved it off politely and shook her head. "Thanks, I'm fine for now. Keep that stuff for later, though, it might be useful. Man, that sounded like a video game line..."

She was way way way way way way WAY too intimidated to say shit when Felix went on his tirade and moved to the back, but that was enough for her to decide she didn't like him. When Travis addressed her and Chloe, however, Max blinked, gave a light frown, and tilted her head to one side in confusion.

"Um... Travis, right? Listen, you and I haven't really spoken yet, and Chloe's been called way worse than "tumblrette", but... thanks. Just try to keep chill from now on, okay?"

She paused, not entirely intending to say anything else, but as she recalled his exchanges with the regal-looking lady and her seeming knight earlier she raised an eyebrow in slight skepticism and went on.

"But if you're for real about apologizing for "being a dick", I think I'm the last person you should start with. Try him. And while you're at it, maybe you should apologize to the, umm... queen... for being a misogynistic pig, too."

She gave a deferential wave in the direction of Margaery and Ser Loras.​

The Blue Burch - Jun 8, 2015

"Max W-T-F! I liked that thing! It was cute.." Chloe protested as Max flung the doll away and then drooped her head onto her shoulder. "I guess you'll fill the cute quota from then on to fill the void the doll left." Chloe muttered almost sounding petulant before flashing a small smirk at Max to show that she was chill with the situation now. But getting serious now, she really did think that doll was cool. :<

Then as Felix went on his big rant, Chloe narrowed her eyes but otherwise kept quiet as the guy went on about this and that. It was apparent the guy had issues of his own that normally would have gotten him labeled as a douche in Chloe's book. But then again he beat up Travis, so she guessed that kind of evened it out.

"Speak of the devil.." Chloe growled as she instinctively slipped an arm around Max as Travis approached. "The fuck do you want besides clearly wanting to bother me and my friend?" She snapped rather aggressively before Travis explained himself. "Yeah, well what Max said. Take your 'apology' to where it really belongs. Not with us."

Schnee Corp Lawyer - Jun 8, 2015

Max said:
"You remind me of my teddy bear... I swallowed his eye."

The doll's vacant stare did not change... but its mouth did frown slightly as it leaned a biiiiit back from Max

And then it got thrown and while it did nothing in retaliation, it did cross its arms petulantly wherever it landed.

Still stared though

C.T. - Jun 8, 2015

Chloe said:
Then as Felix went on his big rant, Chloe narrowed her eyes but otherwise kept quiet as the guy went on about this and that. It was apparent the guy had issues of his own that normally would have gotten him labeled as a douche in Chloe's book. But then again he beat up Travis, so she guessed that kind of evened it out.

"Speak of the devil.." Chloe growled as she instinctively slipped an arm around Max as Travis approached. "The fuck do you want besides clearly wanting to bother me and my friend?" She snapped rather aggressively before Travis explained himself. "Yeah, well what Max said. Take your 'apology' to where it really belongs. Not with us."

"You staring for a reason, Blue? And I'd calm down. You're teenage girls. In a van with a Sith Lord, a vigilante's daughter, some knight and royalty, a mercenary, an elf, a talking pokeball, and the worst of them all...a guy named Travis. Kinda hard to not bother people when you're inches away from one another. Don't make this more awkward than it already fucking is."

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Sighing as he waited for Aqua, Abel noticed how Storm and Jupiter were enjoying themselves with Espeon. He couldn't help but smile, loving how adorable they seemed. Though they're probably getting... Pulling out the bag of poffins from earlier, he held a few of the treats out for the duo and called them over, "Storm, Jupiter, lunch time!"
Gnar also seemed to also beg for some poffins, kinda like how a kid begs.

3afe491ebc964d8414cfe41ce633e711.jpg

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

Once that little chase was over with the fact that Jupiter and Storm were hungry, Espeon went straight back to red, giving a bored expression to show that it didn't pick up on anything abnormal.

tumblr_mmcbjhtjYh1r50os1o1_500.gif

Red knew that was the case anyways, since it was literally destruction in every portion of this city. Well, since nothing much was going to happen, Red figured that he would let the group he was in meet the rest of his Pokemon team. Taking out the rest of the pokeballs, he sent out the already known Charizard, but this included three other pokemon that they haven't seen yet.

That would be Blastoise...

Sid%2527s_Blastoise.png

... Venusaur...

SOpeG5D.gif

... and Snorlax.

large.gif

Sure enough, the rest of Red's team (except the sleeping Snorlax) was pretty eager to meet with the others in their group.​

Gnar said:
Gnar also seemed to also beg for some poffins, kinda like how a kid begs.

3afe491ebc964d8414cfe41ce633e711.jpg
"Oh, Gnar, sorry I forgot about you," Abel softly laughed, enjoying his time with Gnar and his other Pokemon friends. For some reason, he couldn't help but remember days when he had been younger and still fully human, feeding stray cats who slept near his home. Maybe these three are supposed to be my cats during the game, creatures I need to take care of... He soon had another poffin out and handed it over to the orange furball, "There you go, little guy."​

Once that little chase was over with the fact that Jupiter and Storm were hungry, Espeon went straight back to red, giving a bored expression to show that it didn't pick up on anything abnormal.

tumblr_mmcbjhtjYh1r50os1o1_500.gif

Red knew that was the case anyways, since it was literally destruction in every portion of this city. Well, since nothing much was going to happen, Red figured that he would let the group he was in meet the rest of his Pokemon team. Taking out the rest of the pokeballs, he sent out the already known Charizard, but this included three other pokemon that they haven't seen yet.

That would be Blastoise...

Sid%2527s_Blastoise.png

... Venusaur...

SOpeG5D.gif

... and Snorlax.

large.gif

Sure enough, the rest of Red's team (except the sleeping Snorlax) was pretty eager to meet with the others in their group.
"... The turtle one... It has CANNONS! IN! ITS! SHELL!" No cookies for guessing the person who yelled that out loud.

Back