Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

While the rest of Red's pokemon were busy, Espeon went up to Red, giving a brief "Esp" before its stomach growled. Knowing how picky the psychic-type eeveelution was, Red went through his backpack, and pulled out a small handful of Oran Berries. Apparently Oran Berries were Espeon's favorite, and likely to be the only food it would like since it disliked poffins.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Abel spotted a hungry Espeon who needed a good petting. With a friendly smile plastered on his face, he quickly walked over and crouched by the the Psychic-type, "Hi there, cute little Espeon. Do you mind if I pet you?" He held a hand out to the cat-like Pokemon, inviting it to come to him.

Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help their condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."​

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Plutia said:
"Well all the fat people I know of are... a few otakus..."
"... Otakus still exist where you are, huh? That must be horrifying," Shiki said, taking a breath and running a hand through his hair, "Especially since you come off like an idol from one of those damn video games..."

Naoya said:
Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help thier condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."
LHyFmZ4.png

"W-Wait, what? That's... that's inconceivable!"

WLsWybI.png

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I know, I know. I'm just fooling around is all. Don't worry."

The Blue Burch - Jun 8, 2015

"You ever scare anyone with that act, buddy? If you're gonna aim the gun at anyone, aim it at me. Not her." Chloe stated, as her eyes narrowed at Felix while her own hand began to snake to her back pocket where her own pistol resided. She had been threatened with a gun once before by Nathan(not warren :|)Prescott before and she wasn't about to let the same thing happen again only with some jackass in some futuristic space-asshole armor. Besides Max could always rewind in case this guy wasn't fucking around and shot her..Right?

But before Chloe would have to even pull her own gun out, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the doll Max had flung suddenly had a lance in hand. Well that was better than it just staring like a-oh no it was still doing that too. Huh, maybe in the short time they'd know eachother Chloe had rubbed off on the doll. Well whatever the case was, Chloe just hoped it got Felix to back the hell off and leave the two of them alone. For as much bravado as Chloe put on, she was just a tad bit scared of getting shot, but more so of Max getting hurt.​

Khan of the Mardu, Jun 8, 2015

"... Otakus still exist where you are, huh? That must be horrifying," Shiki said, taking a breath and running a hand through his hair, "Especially since you come off like an idol from one of those damn video games..."

LHyFmZ4.png

WLsWybI.png

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I know, I know. I'm just fooling around is all. Don't worry."

"Fooling around?" Naoya cocked an eyebrow suggestively at that, "That must be why you're spending time with Plutia then."

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Shiki said:
LHyFmZ4.png

WLsWybI.png

"Well... they don't bother me much~~ they're not that horrifying." Plutia calmly said.

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

Out of the corner of his eyes, Abel spotted a hungry Espeon who needed a good petting. With a friendly smile plastered on his face, he quickly walked over and crouched by the the Psychic-type, "Hi there, cute little Espeon. Do you mind if I pet you?" He held a hand out to the cat-like Pokemon, inviting it to come to him.

Naoya, for his part, kept speaking with Plutia and Shiki, "Well, that's quite rude of you to say, Shiki. Not all overweight individuals can help thier condition due to recurrent genetic health issues, and not all of them will run you over for a slice of cake."
Once Espeon was done munching on the Oran Berries that Red had, Espeon turned its attention to Abel, tilting its head in curiosity. It didn't take long for the cat-like pokemon to come closer to Abel.

tumblr_n29b1yiVf01t1y8q5o1_500.gif

Minerva - Jun 8, 2015

Chloe said:
"You ever scare anyone with that act, buddy? If you're gonna aim the gun at anyone, aim it at me. Not her." Chloe stated, as her eyes narrowed at Felix while her own hand began to snake to her back pocket where her own pistol resided. She had been threatened with a gun once before by Nathan(not warren :|)Prescott before and she wasn't about to let the same thing happen again only with some jackass in some futuristic space-asshole armor. Besides Max could always rewind in case this guy wasn't fucking around and shot her..Right?

But before Chloe would have to even pull her own gun out, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the doll Max had flung suddenly had a lance in hand. Well that was better than it just staring like a-oh no it was still doing that too. Huh, maybe in the short time they'd know eachother Chloe had rubbed off on the doll.
The Lone Wanderer looked at Max. "Calm Down! You have to have trust! Yes, anger does have its virtues, but not right now, and you know the reason I aimed my gun at the doll earlier? In the wasteland, it's the cute things that kill you." Riley looked at Max and Felix. "Seriously, calm down!"

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Totally!" He said, returning what he interpreted as a jestful gesture.

... Kind of a tongue twister, huh? Well, maybe if there were more words.

"Well... they don't bother me much~~ they're not that horrifying." Plutia calmly said.
"Huh... well, that's good, I suppose. Lord knows what would happen if they'd get their grubby hands on someone like you," he mumbled with a breath, adjusting his glasses again.

Not that horrifying. Hmph. Tell that to Arihiko.

Khan of the Mardru - Jun 8, 2015

Once Espeon was done munching on the Oran Berries that Red had, Espeon turned its attention to Abel, tilting its head in curiosity. It didn't take long for the cat-like pokemon to come closer to Abel.

tumblr_n29b1yiVf01t1y8q5o1_500.gif
Abel smiled as he gently rubbed and scratched Espeon's head and behind its ears. It seemed he had become truly enamored by the Pokemon he had met along with Gnar, "So soft and loving... I wish I could keep you with me all the time, Espeon!"​

Sandra - Jun 8, 2015

Jupiter tugged on Shiki's arm with her feelers lightly. She cocked her head at him and said, "Fiii~!" Maybe Shiki didn't like pokémon that much..

Storm stared at Gnar. ".........." Storm didn't kniw what to do. He didn't understand Gnar. RETREATTT. He scampered back to Abel and said, "I don't understand that animal.. thing?" Storm pointed at Gnar. "What is it..." He narrowed his eyes at Gnar.

Khan of the Mardru- Jun 8, 2015

Shiki said:
"Huh... well, that's good, I suppose. Lord knows what would happen if they'd get their grubby hands on someone like you," he mumbled with a breath, adjusting his glasses again.

Not that horrifying. Hmph. Tell that to Arihiko.
"Honestly, why are we discussing otakus? I would rather not deal with the men and women who allow imaginary worlds to take over their reality," Naoya shook his head, adjusting his jacket as he did so. No, it wasn't ironic that he said that when he himself was a fairly secluded individual. He was fine with reality, dealing with it on a daily basis in a relatively rational manner. Unlike the otakus who spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to allow mass-produced merchandise take over their lives, the only conventions Naoya ever visited were ones focused on technology.​

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

Jupiter tugged on Shiki's arm with her feelers lightly. She cocked her head at him and said, "Fiii~!" Maybe Shiki didn't like pokémon that much..

Storm stared at Gnar. ".........." Storm didn't kniw what to do. He didn't understand Gnar. RETREATTT. He scampered back to Abel and said, "I don't understand that animal.. thing?" Storm pointed at Gnar. "What is it..." He narrowed his eyes at Gnar.
Seeing Storm come around, Espeon decided to do a little sass to the fellow Dark-type pokemon.

tumblr_mcv7y4Qmf61qckwxco1_500.gif

"Oh, you mean Gnar?" Abel had a confused look about him as he thought about it, "You know... I don't really know. But he's pretty friendly and doesn't seem to want to fight. I think we can trust him, Storm," he added with a smile, gently scratching behind Storm's ears to try and ease his worries.​

OrlandoBloomers - Jun 8, 2015

"Jesus Christ! What the fuck?"

Max gasped as there was suddenly a gun barrel thrust in her face, her right hand shooting up on reflex as Chloe hopefully distracted him and--
[REWIND]

--sa xelfer no pu gnitoohs dnah thgir reh ,ecaf reh ni tsurht lerrab nug a ylneddus saw ereht sa depsag xaM
"?kcuf eht tahW !tsirhC suseJ"

"?uoy erA"

It was strange.

From Felix's perspective, everything went as it should have... up to a point. He said what he said, and went for his gun.

Except his holster was empty, and Max was throwing said gun out the party wagon's window.

She used her power, snatched the gun mid-rewind, and tossed the damn thing out onto the street before it was ever drawn. 'Not so bad for an eighteen-year-old girl.'

And as everyone who readied themselves for combat or tried to settle things down registered the fact that Felix was waving empty air in her face and not a gun, Max just gave a small shrug.

"Sorry. I'm hella broken."

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Naoya said:
"Honestly, why are we discussing otakus? I would rather not deal with the men and women who allow imaginary worlds to take over their reality," Naoya shook his head, adjusting his jacket as he did so. No, it wasn't ironic that he said that when he himself was a fairly secluded individual. He was fine with reality, dealing with it on a daily basis in a relatively rational manner. Unlike the otakus who spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to allow mass-produced merchandise take over their lives, the only conventions Naoya ever visited were ones focused on technology.
"Yeah, those damn people. They probably roleplay on the internet and stuff!"

Shiki pondered long and hard what he just said shortly after that.​

Ringmaster - Jun 8, 2015

".....Do that again?"

Archer wasn't even trying to hide his amusement now, quiet laughter emanating from the heroic spirit and making him look much different then his glares and snide remarks had done.

Shiki said:
"Yeah, those damn people. They probably roleplay on the internet and stuff!"

Shiki pondered long and hard what he just said shortly after that.
Naoya shook his head, "I don't think roleplayers are as bad as otakus. For the roleplayers, they are working with other individuals to build beautiful tales of wonder and adventure with other writers while also honing their writing skills. Unlike the usually unproductive otakus, I believe the roleplayers can lend something positive to our culture through their writing and socializing."​

C.T. - Jun 8, 2015

The doll did not move from where it was seated.

But there was suddenly a lance befitting its size sitting in its lap, staring very intently at the now armed man.

o_o
The fuck?

Chloe said:

But before Chloe would have to even pull her own gun out, she noticed out of the corner of her eye, the doll Max had flung suddenly had a lance in hand. Well that was better than it just staring like a-oh no it was still doing that too. Huh, maybe in the short time they'd know each other Chloe had rubbed off on the doll. Well whatever the case was, Chloe just hoped it got Felix to back the hell off and leave the two of them alone. For as much bravado as Chloe put on, she was just a tad bit scared of getting shot, but more so of Max getting hurt.
"As a matter of fact, I have. Many people. Large, small, tough, scrawny. You got spunk, Blue, but that's it. And don't even think of trying to draw your own gun back there. You can't compare to me, so don't even bother." He smirked behind his helmet.

Riley said:
The Lone Wanderer looked at Max. "Calm Down! You have to have trust! Yes, anger does have its virtues, but not right now, and you know the reason I aimed my gun at the doll earlier? In the wasteland, it's the cute things that kill you." Riley looked at Max and Felix. "Seriously, calm down!"
"It's a test, mate. Just to see if these girls are all bark, no bite--"

Max said:
"Jesus Christ! What the fuck?"

Max gasped as there was suddenly a gun barrel thrust in her face, her right hand shooting up on reflex as Chloe hopefully distracted him and--

It was strange.

From Felix's perspective, everything went as it should have... up to a point. He said what he said, and went for his gun.

Except his holster was empty, and Max was throwing said gun out the party wagon's window.

She used her power, snatched the gun mid-rewind, and tossed the damn thing out onto the street before it was ever drawn. 'Not so bad for an eighteen-year-old girl.'

And as everyone who readied themselves for combat or tried to settle things down registered the fact that Felix was waving empty air in her face and not a gun, Max just gave a small shrug.

"Sorry. I'm hella broken."
He was totally not ready for her to bust out some Freelancer Agent Wyoming Armor Enhancement shit.

"...Aww man. That was my favorite pistol." He nodded, impressed. "So you got gifts. Not bad." He took note.

"I like you two."

Ver - June 8, 2015

Naoya shook his head, "I don't think roleplayers are as bad as otakus. For the roleplayers, they are working with other individuals to build beautiful tales of wonder and adventure with other writers while also honing their writing skills. Unlike the usually unproductive otakus, I believe the roleplayers can lend something positive to our culture through their writing and socializing."

"... The self-proclaimed elite ones are the worst though."

Back