Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

"Please get away from me..." Shiki said uncomfortably, "Plutia? Anyone? Some help here?"

"Ah, finally made you flustered," Naoya suddenly withdrew from the boy's personal space, "Entertainment worked for and earned indeed."​

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Felix said:
"Oh, did I upset you Blue? Come on, I'm not such a bad guy, once you get to know me. Just a man looking out for number one, making his way through the universe. You don't even know my name or I yours."

Lisa did not have the control the girl did. "Cool it, creep," The heavily armed and armored woman growled from the driver's seat.​

Midnight Maiden - Jun 8, 2015

Joseph said:
'I doubt that. Most of the damsels I meet barely last 5 minutes. Usually because they're trying to kill me, or are killed because of me.'He smiled at Teresa. 'And for the record, a 'shank' is usually what they use to try and kill me. Believe it or not, the City of Angels isn't that great a holiday destination.
'I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me, Ridley, and I'm going to find out what it is.'

He looked at Izana. 'So Dragons seem to be both common and humble in your world. Tell me. What happened? What happened differently? What's life like in Dragonland?'

"Well.. Some damsels, then," Rid chuckled, amused by the thought of single girls trying to beat up Joseph. When he accused her of hiding something, she simply shrugged again. "Good luck with that, Blaze."

Teresa, though, seemed confused. "'Shank' is 'n adjective, where I'm fr- where I used ta be from," she replied. She didn't share the fact it was something of an insult, though it was usually a playful joking one... Usually. Other times? Not so much.​

Sandra - Jun 8, 2015

Jupiter sprang to her feet. She was happy to show him some of her abilities. Jupiter signaled Ulysses over to a clear area, but they were near by the group. She aimed at nothing really, and showed him Fairy Wind.

tumblr_mzf1qpQ1Eg1rfejkno1_500.gif

Debris flew everywhere and the impact was very hard.. Jupiter happily smiled at Ulysses.

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

"Magic" Ulysses echoes for a moment, a frown forming behind his breathing mask "That so?" he didn't believe in magic, most of was really just technology that was so far ahead of the time it was easy to make the mistake...but of course, he'd never been one to doubt things without giving them their time to breathe, to prove themselves to him, no sense in snuffing a fire that may yield life giving heat, after all "Could they perhaps be coaxed into giving a demonstration?" he asks, looking the pair over

Abel shrugged, "You'll have to ask them, man. I've got no clue what all they can do and they haven't shown me any powers yet."

Red makes a slight gesture to them, since he could have one of his pokemon demonstrate for Ulysses. With Espeon at his side, he looks over at the totalled heap of a car nearby. Without having to be verbally told a command from her pokemon trainer, Espeon initiated her attack.

tumblr_mephgxnJYK1qg9ny9o5_500.gif

Nearby rocks and debri were telekinetically lifted up into the air by a blue aura, alike to Espeon's blue aura from its eyes and gem, and all of those affected objects were thrown at the damaged car with a force so strong that the car was nothing more than scraps of metal left behind afterwards.

Since Red had his Pokedex out, the screen showed that Espeon used a move called "Psyshock."

"Please get away from me..." Shiki said uncomfortably, "Plutia? Anyone? Some help here?"

"Ah, finally made you flustered," Naoya suddenly withdrew from the boy's personal space, "Entertainment worked for and earned indeed."

"... you guys are a bundle of weird, you know that?" Lapis could be heard from her safe place of a crystal dome.​

Jeremi - Jun 8, 2015

Frank Castle said:
Frank simply nodded. The respect was mutual. Even if it didn't always show. "I'll provide support where I can. I don't think my gear is going to cut it for the front line in this place."

"Frank Castle." The vigilante didn't give his profession.

"That may be, but everyone here will have their part to play in the coming battle. Support will be as important as the front lines." Storm replied. As Booker came in she'd proceed to introduce herself.

"And I am Storm, it is a pleasure, Mr DeWitt."

Abel said:
"Oh, you mean Gnar?" Abel had a confused look about him as he thought about it, "You know... I don't really know. But he's pretty friendly and doesn't seem to want to fight. I think we can trust him, Storm," he added with a smile, gently scratching behind Storm's ears to try and ease his worries.

The fact that the pokemon was called Storm wasn't lost on Crusader and she would chuckle.

Red makes a slight gesture to them, since he could have one of his pokemon demonstrate for Ulysses. With Espeon at his side, he looks over at the totalled heap of a car nearby. Without having to be verbally told a command from her pokemon trainer, Espeon initiated her attack.

tumblr_mephgxnJYK1qg9ny9o5_500.gif

Nearby rocks and debri were telekinetically lifted up into the air by a blue aura, alike to Espeon's blue aura from its eyes and gem, and all of those affected objects were thrown at the damaged car with a force so strong that the car was nothing more than scraps of metal left behind afterwards.

Since Red had his Pokedex out, the screen showed that Espeon used a move called "Psyshock."

"... you guys are a bundle of weird, you know that?" Lapis could be heard from her safe place of a crystal dome.

"Oh, cool. Jupiter knows attacks similar to Zan move from my world," Abel commented as he watched the Pokemon demonstrate their powers, "Though I don't really know what to compare Espeon's move to..."

"Is that such a bad thing, Lapis? Oddities and strange happenings are the spices of life, the means by which we all connect with our friends and loved ones for the first times," Naoya waxed on, apparently not worried about the actual fact that he had been called weird or more worried about a random girl's view of weird.​

"I'm saved," Shiki said light-heartedly, stepping away from Naoya and towards Plutia.

"Just wait till she transform, then we'll experience an earthquake."​

DapperDogman - Jun 8, 2015

Ulysses watches for a moment as the pair show of various moves, manipulating the ground with what seemed to be natural, organic means...no technology involved "Hmmm...quite interesting..." he mutters, reaching into his bag and producing a handful of Banana Yucca fruit, offering a small piece to the pair, the sweet fruit being the closest thing he had to any berries at that moment in time "Thank you, that was...very enlightening"

Truth be told, he had no more of an idea about the creatures, or their magic, but he knew it was all real, so there was progress being made

"Oh, cool. Jupiter knows attacks similar to Zan move from my world," Abel commented as he watched the Pokemon demonstrate their powers, "Though I don't really know what to compare Espeon's move to..."

"Is that such a bad thing, Lapis? Oddities and strange happenings are the spices of life, the means by which we all connect with our friends and loved ones for the first times," Naoya waxed on, apparently not worried about the actual fact that he had been called weird or more worried about a random girl's view of weird.

"Still, you haven't seen the kind of weird I get wrapped up to every day... and there's NO way you guys are going to make me get out of this crystal dome!" Lapis stammered a bit with her words, but at least this time she sounded casual about the situation other than the previous time she encased herself in a crystal dome.​

Ulysses watches for a moment as the pair show of various moves, manipulating the ground with what seemed to be natural, organic means...no technology involved "Hmmm...quite interesting..." he mutters, reaching into his bag and producing a handful of Banana Yucca fruit, offering a small piece to the pair, the sweet fruit being the closest thing he had to any berries at that moment in time "Thank you, that was...very enlightening"

Truth be told, he had no more of an idea about the creatures, or their magic, but he knew it was all real, so there was progress being made

Espeon would take a moment to examine the fruit that Ulysses had out for her, before nibbling on it happily. Well, it turns out that the psychic-type pokemon just favored fruits over poffins.

Red had a smile on his face to see that Espeon happened to be calm and relaxed near new people.​

"Still, you haven't seen the kind of weird I get wrapped up to every day... and there's NO way you guys are going to make me get out of this crystal dome!" Lapis stammered a bit with her words, but at least this time she sounded casual about the situation other than the previous time she encased herself in a crystal dome.

Espeon would take a moment to examine the fruit that Ulysses had out for her, before nibbling on it happily. Well, it turns out that the psychic-type pokemon just favored fruits over poffins.

Red had a smile on his face to see that Espeon happened to be calm and relaxed near new people.

"Wait, is Lapis back in her dome?" Abel frowned as he walked over to the structure and tapped on its side, "Lapis, come on, don't be like this... I don't like seeing my friends closing themselves off like this..."

Naoya shrugged as his brother set to work trying to coax Lapis to rejoin them, "Why bother, little brother? She obviously does not wish to talk or be with us right now. I doubt you'll be unable to convince her that the outside is okay."​

"Wait, is Lapis back in her dome?" Abel frowned as he walked over to the structure and tapped on its side, "Lapis, come on, don't be like this... I don't like seeing my friends closing themselves off like this..."

Naoya shrugged as his brother set to work trying to coax Lapis to rejoin them, "Why bother, little brother? She obviously does not wish to talk or be with us right now. I doubt you'll be unable to convince her that the outside is okay."
Despite the whole crystal dome she had around herself, a little "peephole" was made on the side that Abel was nearest to, allowing the masked girl to have some view of the stuff going on outside her dome.

"... I just don't like big crowds... or company in general, that's all... seriously," Lapis grumbles under her breath, narrowing her radiant blue eyes and was going to gesture her hand in order to seal up the dome once more completely.​

Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Lapis said:
"Still, you haven't seen the kind of weird I get wrapped up to every day... and there's NO way you guys are going to make me get out of this crystal dome!" Lapis stammered a bit with her words, but at least this time she sounded casual about the situation other than the previous time she encased herself in a crystal dome.

Iris Heart

giphy.gif

"Geez being inside your dome, being afraid of strangers... I hate your guts."

Iris heart used her whip sword to bust open Lapis's dome open with great strength.

"Come on! Isn't it better to be face to face!?" Iris Heart said as she readies her whip sword while waking in where the dome once was...

The Blue Burch - Jun 8, 2015

Felix said:
"Oh, did I upset you Blue? Come on, I'm not such a bad guy, once you get to know me. Just a man looking out for number one, making his way through the universe. You don't even know my name or I yours."
Okay this guy may have beat up Travis but the alrightness in her book was vastly fading away in favor of putting this guy at the top of her douchebag list. Well no Step-Fucker was still number 1 on that list but this guy was a close second. So it was vital to keep that in mind as Chloe thought on her next words which would likely decide how her future interactions with this guy went.

But then Lisa went and said what she had been wanting to say and Chloe made a mental note to thank her for that later.

"Not gonna lie to you snarky armor guy, I kinda prefer it that way. But if that ever changes, I'll be sure to let you be the first to know."

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

Iris Heart said:

Iris heart used her whip sword to bust open Lapis's dome open with great strength.

"Come on! Isn't it better to be face to face!?" Iris Heart said as she readies her whip sword while waking in where the dome once was..
Shiki07.png

"Woman, you stop right there, right now! I mean it!" Shiki exclaimed like an angry father or something of the sort, flabbergasted by her so sudden transformation out of the blue, lecturing her and like, waving his finger at her scoldingly, "Alright?"

Last edited:

Despite the whole crystal dome she had around herself, a little "peephole" was made on the side that Abel was nearest to, allowing the masked girl to have some view of the stuff going on outside her dome.

"... I just don't like big crowds... or company in general, that's all... seriously," Lapis grumbles under her breath, narrowing her radiant blue eyes and was going to gesture her hand in order to seal up the dome once more completely.
Abel sighed at her response, "Dammit, Lapis, you can't just coward away like this... This won't help you at all in the long run..." His mind filled with ideas of how to inspire her to open to them, many being hare-brained schemes that involved antics similar to old cartoons with some sort of canine and bird duo. However, he knew none of those would work, not with an easily frightened girl like Lapis.

He knocked again on the side of the dome, trying to get her attention, "Lapis, can I come in?" Hopefully, she at least let him talk to her face-to-face unlike a stranger standing on her porch.​

C.T. - Jun 8, 2015

Chloe said:
Okay this guy may have beat up Travis but the alrightness in her book was vastly fading away in favor of putting this guy at the top of her douchebag list. Well no Step-Fucker was still number 1 on that list but this guy was a close second. So it was vital to keep that in mind as Chloe thought on her next words which would likely decide how her future interactions with this guy went.

But then Lisa went and said what she had been wanting to say and Chloe made a mental note to thank her for that later.

"Not gonna lie to you snarky armor guy, I kinda prefer it that way. But if that ever changes, I'll be sure to let you be the first to know."

"if you insist."

"Come on! Isn't it better to be face to face!?" Iris Heart said as she readies her whip sword while waking in where the dome once was...

"Dammit, I was trying to talk to her, Plutia!" Abel yelled at the woman, not at all scared by her weapon, "Can't you just let someone with a delicate touch take care of this?"

BarrenThin - Jun 8, 2015

Shiki07.png

"Woman, you stop right there, right now! I mean it!" Shiki exclaimed like an angry father or something of the sort, flabbergasted by her so sudden transformation out of the blue, lecturing her and like, waving his finger at her scoldingly, "Alright?"

"Woman?" YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS MADAME GODDESS!" Iris Heart said as she approached closer to Lapis.

Back