Bomb - Jun 8, 2015

Naoya shook his head, "I don't think roleplayers are as bad as otakus. For the roleplayers, they are working with other individuals to build beautiful tales of wonder and adventure with other writers while also honing their writing skills. Unlike the usually unproductive otakus, I believe the roleplayers can lend something positive to our culture through their writing and socializing."

"Well I know someone who likes to cosplay, but I'm not sure about roleplaying..."
Plutia said, continuing this series of nonsense.

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 8, 2015

"... The self-proclaimed elite ones are the worst though."
"Oh, most definitely, especially the ones with frilly names that are supposed to mark them as special and elite."​

"Well I know someone who likes to cosplay, but I'm not sure about roleplaying..." Plutia said, continuing this series of nonsense.
Naoya wiggled his eyebrows at Plutia, "Would you like to learn how to roleplay?"​

Sandra - Jun 8, 2015

Jupiter huffed and left the others alone, Jupiter came back to see Espeon and Storm by Abel. Jupiter simply avoided them and curled up next to Abel. Maybe she was tired.

Storm looked over to Espeon. "Grrrr-... Grraa!" ( What's the sass for-... shinyyyy!..." ) He felt like he was being such a little kid but he was being cute at the same time. He'd tap the small jewel on her forehead. "Graa.." ( "Espeon, what the fuk does this thing do..? )

tumblr_njx25diJp41unq86wo1_500.jpg

Gummi Bunnies - Jun 8, 2015

"Well I know someone who likes to cosplay, but I'm not sure about roleplaying..." Plutia said, continuing this series of nonsense.

"Oh, most definitely, especially the ones with frilly names that are supposed to mark them as special and elite."
"Great, now you people are making me remember the kind of shit I did when I was twelve..." Lapis made a brief comment regarding their conversation.

Jupiter huffed and left the others alone, Jupiter came back to see Espeon and Storm by Abel. Jupiter simply avoided them and curled up next to Abel. Maybe she was tired.

Storm looked over to Espeon. "Grrrr-... Grraa!" ( What's the sass for-... shinyyyy!..." ) He felt like he was being such a little kid but he was being cute at the same time. He'd tap the small jewel on her forehead. "Graa.." ( "Espeon, what the fuk does this thing do..? )

"..." Cue nosebleed from Abel due to cuteness overload.

gFDYLlZ.png

"Oh, I've seen enough to know where this is going."

"Would you like to join in as well?" Naoya offered with another wiggle of his eyebrows.​

"Esp..."
("I don't know...")

Espeon let Storm do his thing when it came to being curiosity about the gem on her forehead.​

Schnee Corp Lawyer - Jun 8, 2015

The doll ended up never drawing the lance in the first place, and back with the bounty hunters an pinkerton agents Alice had a mildly befuddled look on her face

DapperDogman - Jun 8, 2015

Abel said:
Sighing as he waited for Aqua, Abel noticed how Storm and Jupiter were enjoying themselves with Espeon. He couldn't help but smile, loving how adorable they seemed. Though they're probably getting... Pulling out the bag of poffins from earlier, he held a few of the treats out for the duo and called them over, "Storm, Jupiter, lunch time!"

Ulysses couldn't help but raise a brow upon seeing the brightly colored animals, and the man offering them what looked to be some kind of cooked berry snack "What exactly are those creatures?" he asks with a small look of wonder, in all his days as a scout, he'd seen many mutant animals, and many depictions of old world animals too, and this was like nothing he'd ever seen before, though his time spent out in the wilds told him they were somewhat domesticated, they didn't seem feral and looked tame enough to be considered pets...perhaps some kind of specially bred pets? "They are certainly...interesting...and they appear to be related...same form...different colors...like people, if you would..." he turned his gaze to the male with odd ears on his head and stared for a moment "I cannot say I have seen anything like many of the things I've seen today before...This world is so rich with variety...it's a little difficult to absorb..."

The Blue Burch - Jun 8, 2015

There was no doubt had Max not rewinded Chloe would have thought of some witty retort to say to Felix or pulled her own gun out despite his statement. All just to protect Max. Not just because she was her best friend but because Max had done enough protecting her for a while. But as Max did her thing and Felix was left grasping at air, Chloe smirked at Max. "Nice one, Max." But then the good vibe was soiled when Felix said he liked the two of them and Chloe could practically feel her skin crawling at the thought of this guy liking them.

"Yeah, it's a real badge of honor to have a guy like you show his approval of us. I'm just tingly all over with joy."
When Chloe really wanted to say was 'Screw you, creep' but she figured she had rocked the boat enough so that comment would have to suffice.

Also, she still felt bad for that doll Max had thrown.​

Ulysses couldn't help but raise a brow upon seeing the brightly colored animals, and the man offering them what looked to be some kind of cooked berry snack "What exactly are those creatures?" he asks with a small look of wonder, in all his days as a scout, he'd seen many mutant animals, and many depictions of old world animals too, and this was like nothing he'd ever seen before, though his time spent out in the wilds told him they were somewhat domesticated, they didn't seem feral and looked tame enough to be considered pets...perhaps some kind of specially bred pets? "They are certainly...interesting...and they appear to be related...same form...different colors...like people, if you would..." he turned his gaze to the male with odd ears on his head and stared for a moment "I cannot say I have seen anything like many of the things I've seen today before...This world is so rich with variety...it's a little difficult to absorb..."

"Oh, hey, new guy. Name's Abel and these are Jupiter and Storm," Abel pointed to the duo he had named, "Jupiter's a Sylveon while Storm, the one with rings, is an Umbreon. Apparently, they're called Pokemon in their world and have magical powers or something."​

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Would you like to join in as well?" Naoya offered with another wiggle of his eyebrows.

"I'd rather not witness her transforming into a dominatrix and stomping on the stomach of the nearest person again..." He mumbled with a comedic sweatdrop appearing on the side, patting Plutia on the head as he said so.​

Red was going to gesture for Lapis to explain, but saw that she was in another crystallized dome again. At least Abel was explaining some of it for him. To show that he was correct, Red gave one nod to affirm this.​

Shiki said:
"I'd rather not witness her transforming into a dominatrix and stomping on the stomach of the nearest person again..." He mumbled with a comedic sweatdrop appearing on the side.
"Oh, come now," Naoya drew close to the young man, his voice barely a sweet whisper in his ear, "The whip cream will be delicious..."​

C.T. - Jun 8, 2015

Chloe said:

There was no doubt had Max not rewinded Chloe would have thought of some witty retort to say to Felix or pulled her own gun out despite his statement. All just to protect Max. Not just because she was her best friend but because Max had done enough protecting her for a while. But as Max did her thing and Felix was left grasping at air, Chloe smirked at Max. "Nice one, Max." But then the good vibe was soiled when Felix said he liked the two of them and Chloe could practically feel her skin crawling at the thought of this guy liking them.

"Yeah, it's a real badge of honor to have a guy like you show his approval of us. I'm just tingly all over with joy." When Chloe really wanted to say was 'Screw you, creep' but she figured she had rocked the boat enough so that comment would have to suffice.

"Oh, did I upset you Blue? Come on, I'm not such a bad guy, once you get to know me. Just a man looking out for number one, making his way through the universe. You don't even know my name or I yours."

DapperDogman - Jun 8, 2015

"Oh, hey, new guy. Name's Abel and these are Jupiter and Storm," Abel pointed to the duo he had named, "Jupiter's a Sylveon while Storm, the one with rings, is an Umbreon. Apparently, they're called Pokemon in their world and have magical powers or something."
"Magic" Ulysses echoes for a moment, a frown forming behind his breathing mask "That so?" he didn't believe in magic, most of was really just technology that was so far ahead of the time it was easy to make the mistake...but of course, he'd never been one to doubt things without giving them their time to breathe, to prove themselves to him, no sense in snuffing a fire that may yield life giving heat, after all "Could they perhaps be coaxed into giving a demonstration?" he asks, looking the pair over

"Magic" Ulysses echoes for a moment, a frown forming behind his breathing mask "That so?" he didn't believe in magic, most of was really just technology that was so far ahead of the time it was easy to make the mistake...but of course, he'd never been one to doubt things without giving them their time to breathe, to prove themselves to him, no sense in snuffing a fire that may yield life giving heat, after all "Could they perhaps be coaxed into giving a demonstration?" he asks, looking the pair over

Abel shrugged, "You'll have to ask them, man. I've got no clue what all they can do and they haven't shown me any powers yet."​

Ver - Jun 8, 2015

"Oh, come now," Naoya drew close to the young man, his voice barely a sweet whisper in his ear, "The whip cream will be delicious..."

Shiki06.png

"Please get away from me..." Shiki said uncomfortably, "Plutia? Anyone? Some help here?"

Back