The Blue Burch - Jun 7, 2015

Chloe nearly fell onto her back, mostly out of surprise at how the doll just settled in on her lap. But stopping herself, she smiled down at the doll. Well it hadn't attacked or hurt anybody yet and it still had that cute look on it's face. So Chloe felt it was only natural to poke the doll in the cheek with a small giggle on her part. She was much more of a tomboy than Max was but she still had an appreciation for cute shit and if anyone said otherwise, she'd bust em in the mouth.

"You know at first I thought you were kinda creepy. I mean like how you just sort of floated over here and latched onto the window. But up close? You're not so bad! You're actually pretty cute. I'm Chloe."

Khan of the Mardu - Jun 7, 2015

"I see~... I've only heard of it, since I have no time to watch it myself." Plutia replied back.
Naoya smiled at her, "You should watch it sometime. It gets a good laugh out of me, so it should do good for you as well."

Nater Taters - Jun 7, 2015

"Ah, so you know all about them. Good." Kalifa said. "Then you know what I was talking about before."

"As I was saying to the others, our wanted posters do not currently have a picture to go with them. Can you tell us anything more about the Arch Demon Akibahara that we haven't mentioned?"

Kalifa paused. "How much have you heard from the rest of us? I think we've gone into just about everything there is to know. From what I've heard, some of these people have been a part of the so-called 'Murder Games'. I have never been in any of them before. I only know what I've been told about them."
Booker shook his head, holstering the hand cannon . "Sorry, I've never heard of the guy, the only thing I remember in the reapers." Booker stated, wondering if this demon thing was legit.

Mari - Jun 7, 2015

"Apart from sounding incredibly unpleasant-" she started dryly "-I know nothing more than you about them. Is this demon tied to them somehow?"
Listening to the conversation nearby, Bayonetta, with her experience, decided to share her insights with her coalition allies.

378351441dc8e8e27f94cd61e229a105.jpg

"Knowing about the Murder Games is useful, as Frank and myself have experienced. However, we are in a rather different situation this time. We have an opportunity to erase this demon who is responsible for the game. And if this mission turns out to be like a Murder Game, know that very little is within your control. And whatever you do, do not lose the most precious of things, hope."

C.T. - Jun 7, 2015

He held up a finger, about to open his mouth to comment, thought better of it and shrugged with a sigh and continued driving. They see me riding dirty, they hating...

Schnee Corp Lawyer - Jun 7, 2015

Chloe said:
"You know at first I thought you were kinda creepy. I mean like how you just sort of floated over here and latched onto the window. But up close? You're not so bad! You're actually pretty cute. I'm Chloe."

The doll tilted its head up to regard Chloe, but given its lack of vocal chords didn't do much else to respond

Except more staring obviously.

O_O

Chris Lang - Jun 7, 2015

"Apart from sounding incredibly unpleasant-" she started dryly "-I know nothing more than you about them. Is this demon tied to them somehow?"
Kalifa paused. She took a drink. "I just explained the Games and their relationship with the Arch Demon to Ms. Minaj, but if you need me to, I can replay it for you with this Tone Dial. Obtained from Skypeia, a Tone Dial can record conversations for later review."

She pulled out one of the Tone Dials CP9 agents had obtained from Skypeia, and replayed the conversation she had had with Frank and Nikki.

Kalifa's previous exposition said:
"Games of murder. Of betrayal. According to our sources, there are many such variants throughout the Multiverse, with different names. Akibahara is the one behind the variant that has come to be known as the Murder Games. He feeds on fear, pain, and anguish, and uses the Murder Games as a means of creating situations in which those things are in abundance."

She almost spat as she continued. "However, since the Murder Games have participants from all over the Multiverse, much of the Multiverse has become aware of the Arch Demon's existence. The more he continues, the less they are able to ignore him and go about their own business. So they have placed bounties on the head of the Arch Demon."

"The World Government was unable to obtain a picture, but the horror stories they heard about him were enough to make the bounty one of the highest bounties currently active." Kalifa explained. "We have a list with us that's at least ten pages long telling of other worlds' governments and organizations that are offering rewards for the death, imprisonment, or incapacitation of the Arch Demon."

"And that is why we are here. To put an end to this Arch Demon and his evil once and for all."

"And here is the Wanted Poster I mentioned."

Kalifa reached into her pouch, and produced a wanted poster. The poster had no picture, but it read as follows:

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
ARCH DEMON AKIBAHARA

500,000,000 B reward
Kalifa paused. "Now, is there anything else you wish to know?"

Last edited:

Atomic Knight - Jun 7, 2015

Master Aqua said:
Master Aqua
t9tB1PK.png

"She is, isn't she?" Aqua said thoughtfully. "I do hope we see her again. I just hope when we see her again this demon war is over with. I don't want to run into her finding out that she's trying to help with this. I know you say she can handle herself, but the last two friends I had before Aoko--who also told me they could handle themselves--are both... gone." Aqua paused, sadly reflecting on Ventus and Terra. They had been so independent on their journeys that they didn't want Aqua to interfere. But now, Aqua regretted having not interfered more. If she had, maybe they would still be around today...

"Oh, but speaking of the Coalition, Shiki, earlier you said you actually aren't with them. If you're not with the Coalition, who are you with exactly?" It was a negative thought, but Aqua hoped Shiki wasn't working for Akibahara or some other kind of agency that intended to mettle in their affairs. She wanted this job to get done right with no more problems thrown into the mix.

While speaking to Shiki, Aqua turned and focused on Claire for a moment. The woman's gazed was fixed ahead of them, on another woman Aqua didn't recognize. "If you're going to lie about being okay, at least do it with a convincing smile on your face. At least then, maybe you'd be able to convince others--and even yourself--that you actually are all right. I don't think you are." Aqua paused, looking over at the girl Claire had been staring at. "And that stare wasn't a thinking stare. You're looking at someone. Do you know her?" Aqua asked, gesturing in Sophie's direction.
SqpA6rM.png

Claire grew irrationally annoyed at Aqua's insistence. Her brow furrowed, and she stared at the girl defiantly, ready to tell her it was really none of her business. However... it really kind of was her business, and Claire knew she'd been dodgy since she started talking with these people. She was looking to be a terrible actor, though she knew her heart just wasn't into being dubious with these people. "She looks like someone I once knew," Claire said, at least admitting to a half-truth. "Like you two, I've been involved in these games before--" She gave a pointed look toward Shiki. "But it was a different game than whatever that Claire was in. Let's just say... it... was a harrowing experience." To say the least.

"I'm not fine, no, but it doesn't mean I'm not... okay, if you know what I mean. I'm dealing with it." Letting out a deep breath, Claire crossed her arms. "I have a question for you, Shiki, and you may think it odd. Some of the stuff I've heard you talking about, well..." She looked to the side, considering how to word this. Perhaps she'd said too much. "... Do you know of a woman named Shiki Ryougi?"

Last edited:

The Blue Burch - Jun 7, 2015

"..."

Well uh this was more one-sided than she had imagined it would. But in that case then she was an idiot for thinking a doll would really be able to carry on a conversation. Still didn't change how cute it was! Picking up the doll if allowed, Chloe hugged it before asking a question that she was curious if it'd be able to answer since this didn't require speaking.

"Are you going to just keep on starin?"

Kalifa said:
Kalifa paused. "Now, is there anything else you wish to know?"
She blinked at the surprisingly useful, if slightly disturbing, information given, and coughed slightly in embarrassment.

"No, thank you. Apologies for making you repeat yourself"

Neko Shogun - Jun 7, 2015

Shiki said:
"Ah, well, if you know Sensei, you know she's headstrong. And she keeps her word. She can be a handful, but... she's one of the strongest people I know. In every way," he spoke, stretching his arms behind his head, "Who am I with? Well, I'm with Sensei technically, who's with the Association. The Mages' Association, to be exact. We've had a lot of people from the Association and the Church drawn into these Murder Games, and I guess the Director saw this phenomena as a threat to our world, so... yeah. Self-explanatory, I suppose? I suppose you could say I'm from my own personal Coalition in that case?"

Claire said:
SqpA6rM.png
Claire grew irrationally annoyed at Aqua's insistence. Her brow furrowed, and she stared at the girl defiantly, ready to tell her it was really none of her business. However... it really kind of was her business, and Claire knew she'd been dodgy since she started talking with these people. She was looking to be a terrible actor, though she knew her heart just wasn't into being dubious with these people. "She looks like someone I once knew," Claire said, at least admitting to a half-truth. "Like you two, I've been involved in these games before--" She gave a pointed look toward Shiki. "But it was a different game than whatever that Claire was in. Let's just say... it... was a harrowing experience." To say the least.

"I'm not fine, no, but it doesn't mean I'm not... okay, if you know what I mean. I'm dealing with it." Letting out a deep breath, Claire crossed her arms. "I have a question for you, Shiki, and you may think it odd. Some of the stuff I've heard you talking about, well..." She looked to the side, considering how to word this. Perhaps she'd said too much. "... Do you know of a woman named Shiki Ryougi?"

Master Aqua
Xd659zc.png

"Oh, I see," Aqua replied, going quiet for a moment after Shiki mentioned the Mage's Association. "I can't say I'm familiar with it. I mean, I know of mages and I even am one. I'm just not familiar with the order. Not surprising seeing as how there are so many different locations out there in the multiverse. Anyhow, if we're all fighting for the same cause then, I don't see any reason why we can't work together." So long as it truly was Shiki's cause, at least. For all Aqua knew, he could've had his own agenda to attend to. After all she had been through, Aqua couldn't help but think suspicious thoughts about people in the back of her mind even if she liked to try and see the good in them.

Aqua said not a word until Claire was done speaking, reading the woman's body language as she was a tad frustrated. The keyblade master sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to mother you or pry. It probably isn't my business. But, in experiences I've had with others, the less I tried to aid others, the more they lost themselves. But I guess I shouldn't meddle. Your past is your own business unless you want to talk about it." Aqua then went quiet, listening to Claire's question toward Shiki. Aqua wondered if maybe she had spoken too much. Perhaps it wasn't best to try and analyze people as much as she often did. It only seemed to aggravate them.

Ver - Jun 7, 2015

Claire said:
SqpA6rM.png

w8XwKKB.png
He kept quiet when Claire was talking to Aqua about her past experiences in a Murder Game that was not the one he was from, thinking about how truthful she was, before she would focus her attention towards him.

"Shiki... Ryougi?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at Claire's question. Someone with his first name, but that last name? Interesting. "Well... back home, I had heard about the Ryougi clan before; they're part of the Demon Hunter Organization alongside the Asagami and Fujou families, but to answer your question... No, I don't know anyone like that. Why do you ask?"

AzunaFox - Jun 7, 2015

Dante walked quietly through the streets of New York. It was just his luck that he had found nobody as of yet. Making his way into one of many abandoned alleyways. He found no real signs of Demon activity.

Bomb - Jun 7, 2015

Naoya smiled at her, "You should watch it sometime. It gets a good laugh out of me, so it should do good for you as well."
"Maybe... but being a goddess is alot of work... and I like to sleep." Plutia somewhat pouted.

Minerva - Jun 7, 2015

"..."

Well uh this was more one-sided than she had imagined it would. But in that case then she was an idiot for thinking a doll would really be able to carry on a conversation. Still didn't change how cute it was! Picking up the doll if allowed, Chloe hugged it before asking a question that she was curious if it'd be able to answer since this didn't require speaking.

Riley looked at the girl holding the doll, and at everyone else in the Van. The van was cramped. "Is everyone here? We can't survive long without supplies, so we need to go." Riley put his Rifle away, freeing up some room. He opened the door to let Dogmeat out. "Go to Frank." He said petting the dog.

"..."

O_O

Khan of the Mardu, - Jun 7, 2015

Shiki said:
w8XwKKB.png
He kept quiet when Claire was talking to Aqua about her past experiences in a Murder Game that was not the one he was from, thinking about how truthful she was, before she would focus her attention towards him.

"Shiki... Ryougi?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at Claire's question. Someone with his first name, but that last name? Interesting. "Well... back home, I had heard about the Ryougi clan before; they're part of the Demon Hunter Organization alongside the Asagami and Fujou families, but to answer your question... No, I don't know anyone like that. Why do you ask?"
Abel quietly took a place at Aqua's side again, listening in on the talk silently. It seemed they were all speaking about their own worlds or about their times in the Murder Games. Honestly, I feel a little awkward here. He rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to say anymore. Maybe I should just go back to Naoya, Lapis, and Red, I can at least talk with them.

Chris Lang - Jun 7, 2015

Bayonetta said:
Listening to the conversation nearby, Bayonetta, with her experience, decided to share her insights with her coalition allies.

"Knowing about the Murder Games is useful, as Frank and myself have experienced. However, we are in a rather different situation this time. We have an opportunity to erase this demon who is responsible for the game. And if this mission turns out to be like a Murder Game, know that very little is within your control. And whatever you do, do not lose the most precious of things, hope."
"Thank you." Kalifa said. "Kaku was talking strategy a few minutes ago, but that strategy was under the assumption that we will have to face powerful opponents, or armies, or both. We haven't discussed the possibility that this is a Murder Game. Perhaps because we do not want to give our enemy any ideas."

Alice said:
She blinked at the surprisingly useful, if slightly disturbing, information given, and coughed slightly in embarrassment.

"No, thank you. Apologies for making you repeat yourself"
Kalifa nodded. The last time she recalled giving lengthy speeches such as these, she was still working undercover as Iceburg's secretary. However, as an agent, she was prepared to do whatever was necessary for the mission.

"Apology accepted. I believe most of the group already knows about the Murder Games. If any more people such as yourself and Ms. Minaj arrive asking about them, I'm sure they can handle it."

Mari - Jun 7, 2015

As Bayonetta realized she was talking to yet another little young lady, she couldn't help but shake her head and wonder. Were Murder Games like a flame to the little girls?

tumblr_nbhqb7Lfmw1s7t9bko1_400.gif

"Frank, my dear, these aren't all your little daughters, are they? Because if so, some is going to have to introduce you to some proper family planning."

Back