"I'll do what I can."

Domon wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of his gundam being destroyed but he can find ways to work around it.

"That's all we can do for this. Maybe you'll pick up a few new tricks along the ride maybe." Trunks exclaimed with a determined expression.

"I was summoned into a kingdom not my own to help in a war that pulled in heroes and legends from different times and, for some, different worlds, I believe that I can adapt to this universe well. I'll gladly tell you what I can." Lucina explained with a nod.

tumblr_inline_nb88h3L8Io1s5s69x.jpg

"Ah, that reminds me that the one who had summoned me before called me and some others a tank, yet I still don't know the meaning." she idly commented.

"You've had a similar situation happen to you before? Interesting... Well I'm glad you're able to assist." Trunks smiled and bowed in respect. Something about this woman's appearance and personality made him feel more comfortable. He then turned towards the newest arrival.

Stardust was not someone that helped others, in fact not too long ago they were the cause of much destruction as a Herald of Galactus. In her mind she still was a Herald, in spirit if not in body. Even as the life giver...despite being cast from his side. Perhaps if Galactus knew about what Stardust does here...she could become his Herald once more. "I question the usefulness of the heralds that have been brought here," Stardust responded in an echoing if haughty tone.

Despite no longer being a Herald the Power Cosmic still flowed through her corporeal body her senses told her much about the others gathered here. "Warriors? Perhaps with the strength to curb a mutt."

"Hello there. My name is Trunks. It's nice to meet you." He exclaimed, greeting the new arrival who appeared to look celestial in nature. "We'll need all sorts of strengths and assets in order to fight this battle. Everyone here has some sort of talent and strength that we can utilise to save the timeline."

@dark @Takumi @Jeremi

"Then you should be okay if your Gundam thing gets destroyed. The warriors in our timeline are strong beings, after all."

"Wow. Then I hope that your experiences here won't be too extreme. The beings in our world are very strong both physically and mentally. That of which I can explain later down the line of course. But your Universe sounds very interesting. When we have some downtime, I'd like to learn more if that's alright with you." Trunks explained with a kind gesture towards Lucina, then turned towards the new arrival.

"Hi there. My name is Trunks, a pleasure to meet you." He walked over to the pony and had a surprised expression. "I wasn't expecting a living animal to be summoned... Haha... Specially one that has a natural fear of combat."

@dark @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy

"O-oh it's a pleasure to meet you Trunks. I'm not much of a fighter I'm mainly just a support kinda of pony."

She said still looking a little scared

"That's all we can do for this. Maybe you'll pick up a few new tricks along the ride maybe." Trunks exclaimed with a determined expression.

"You've had a similar situation happen to you before? Interesting... Well I'm glad you're able to assist." Trunks smiled and bowed in respect. Something about this woman's appearance and personality made him feel more comfortable. He then turned towards the newest arrival.

"Hello there. My name is Trunks. It's nice to meet you." He exclaimed, greeting the new arrival who appeared to look celestial in nature. "We'll need all sorts of strengths and assets in order to fight this battle. Everyone here has some sort of talent and strength that we can utilise to save the timeline."

@dark @Takumi @Jeremi

Something one says when someone is actually not worth anything. "Perhaps that will be revealed soon enough," Came Stardust's reply to Trunks. She was really not convinced by the Saiyans words.

"O-oh it's a pleasure to meet you Trunks. I'm not much of a fighter I'm mainly just a support kinda of pony."

She said still looking a little scared

"A support kind of pony? Well, a support is better than a fighter I suppose." Trunks mildly agreed with his own statement. Although it was obvious he was expecting more physical and combat capable people, having one support couldn't hurt so much... right?

Something one says when someone is actually not worth anything. "Perhaps that will be revealed soon enough," Came Stardust's reply to Trunks. She was really not convinced by the Saiyans words.

"Y-Yes. It will." Trunks responded with both a confident expression and rubbing the back of his head. Just who was this figure that seems to be so wise?

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi

@dark @Takumi @Jeremi

"More or less, yes I have. I've even faced a different version of myself and my father at one point due to the circumstances." she explained. Speaking to the fellow warrior wasn't all that different than speaking to some of the other heroes with somewhat similar interests, or the Summoner himself.

Stardust however, reminded Lucina of the goddess Naga in some way, due to her celestial appearance. She wouldn't comment on it however.

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

"More or less, yes I have. I've even faced a different version of myself and my father at one point due to the circumstances." she explained. Speaking to the fellow warrior wasn't all that different than speaking to some of the other heroes with somewhat similar interests, or the Summoner himself.

Stardust however, reminded Lucina of the goddess Naga in some way, due to her celestial appearance. She wouldn't comment on it however.

"Huh... Facing your father huh? I've unfortunately had to do that in the original timeline a few times..." Trunks responded, rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't exactly proud of that for reasons unknown.

"Okay everyone. I do believe we are expecting a few more people to arrive. Please do converse with each other and learn each others strengths and weaknesses, you'll need that if you plan on working successfully as a team. Of course I'm still here if you wish to learn information about this Universe. Once the others arrive and we're all set, we'll get started. But time is of the essence. We can't afford to be waiting around for too long now." Trunks explained, keeping everyone that had arrived in the loop of the situation. He stood at where they first appeared and awaited the arrival of the other warriors.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

"Oh, come on! I was almost ready to beat my high score on Sumo Slammers 5!" Ben exclaims as he finds himself warped away from his home and into a new environment - the place known as Toki Toki City.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Let me guess, the universe is in danger. Again." Ben Tennyson nonchalantly says to Trunks, "just list out the plans and I'll-"

"Uncatalogged DNA samples detected."

It was a voice akin to Ben's, yet his mouth was not moving. The voice emerged from his left wrist.

"... I hope you don't mind if I take a little walk around the new place before I return for the full assembly, I think it's kind of neccessary," Ben says.

"Samples? With an S?"

Ben then turns to the various other parties in the area.

"Hey, so uh... the name's Ben. Ben Tennyson. I'm guessing most of you aren't from here either?"

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

"Oh, come on! I was almost ready to beat my high score on Sumo Slammers 5!" Ben exclaims as he finds himself warped away from his home and into a new environment - the place known as Toki Toki City.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Let me guess, the universe is in danger. Again." Ben Tennyson nonchalantly says to Trunks, "just list out the plans and I'll-"

It was a voice akin to Ben's, yet his mouth was not moving. The voice emerged from his left wrist.

"... I hope you don't mind if I take a little walk around the new place before I return for the full assembly, I think it's kind of neccessary," Ben says.

"Samples? With an S?"

Ben then turns to the various other parties in the area.

"Hey, so uh... the name's Ben. Ben Tennyson. I'm guessing most of you aren't from here either?"

"Good to meet you Ben. My names Trunks." Trunks responded, first bowing in a greeting fashion, then displaying a confused expression. "Um... Why is your watch... Talking? I'm assuming your Universe involves gadgets or something?"

@Crow

"Good to meet you Ben. My names Trunks." Trunks responded, first bowing in a greeting fashion, then displaying a confused expression. "Um... Why is your watch... Talking? I'm assuming your Universe involves gadgets or something?"

@Crow

"Every universe involves gadgets. And aliens. So you're not wrong," Ben replies.

"Omnitrix lockdown in t minus 30 seconds."

"Here we go again," Ben says, looking at his watch-like device. "Be back in a few seconds!"

And so he did, except it took like, five minutes.

Ben was panting when he returned.

"Didn't even have time to enjoy the scenery, but at least I got four new aliens," Ben turns to Trunk, "think you could identify them?"

Ben displays the green holograms on his watch-like device. Trunks would recognise them as Saiyan, Namekian, Majin & Frieza Clansman. Those four, and humans, were commonly-occuring citizens in Toki Toki City.

@Widowmaker

"Every universe involves gadgets. And aliens. So you're not wrong," Ben replies.

"Here we go again," Ben says, looking at his watch-like device. "Be back in a few seconds!"

"Didn't even have time to enjoy the scenery, but at least I got four new aliens," Ben turns to Trunk, "think you could identify them?"

Ben displays the green holograms on his watch-like device. Trunks would recognise them as Saiyan, Namekian, Majin & Frieza Clansman. Those four, and humans, were commonly-occuring citizens in Toki Toki City.

@Widowmaker

"Ah, yes. A Saiyan, a Namekian, a Majin and a member of Frieza's race. But, how did you..." Trunks then realised something. All four of those races were the other time patrollers scattered around the city. "I assume then your watch scanned their DNA and stored it in there? I did learn some things about Science from my mom."

@Crow

"Huh... Facing your father huh? I've unfortunately had to do that in the original timeline a few times..." Trunks responded, rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't exactly proud of that for reasons unknown.

"Okay everyone. I do believe we are expecting a few more people to arrive. Please do converse with each other and learn each others strengths and weaknesses, you'll need that if you plan on working successfully as a team. Of course I'm still here if you wish to learn information about this Universe. Once the others arrive and we're all set, we'll get started. But time is of the essence. We can't afford to be waiting around for too long now." Trunks explained, keeping everyone that had arrived in the loop of the situation. He stood at where they first appeared and awaited the arrival of the other warriors.

aNwzHkK.png

"I don't really know what you're going on about with this universe stuff, but if help is whatcha need then I'm ready to oblige! Name's Minowa Gin, nice to meet you guys!"

The young girl offered to shake Trunks's hand, apparently not too worried about the whole being summoned thing at the moment.

"Just, uh, put me back where you found me when we finish, alright?"

Or perhaps she was.

@Widowmaker

"Woah, your watch makes like, holograms and stuff? Where'd you buy that?"

Gin asked with wide eyes.

@Widowmaker @Crow

tumblr_inline_nb88ohOhtn1s5s69x.gif

"Yes, it was a bit awkward, especially when facing an alternate version of myself on top of that, but it had to be done for their sake." she responded. She didn't like fighting her father-alternate version or not-but if it would free him from Veronica and the Emblian's influence then it had to be done.

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

aNwzHkK.png

"I don't really know what you're going on about with this universe stuff, but if help is whatcha need then I'm ready to oblige! Name's Minowa Gin, nice to meet you guys!"

The young girl offered to shake Trunks's hand, apparently not too worried about the whole being summoned thing at the moment.

Or perhaps she was.

Trunks gladly shook her hand and bowed politely. "It's nice to meet you, Minowa. Glad to hear you're dedicated to protecting the peace."

tumblr_inline_nb88ohOhtn1s5s69x.gif

"Yes, it was a bit awkward, especially when facing an alternate version of myself on top of that, but it had to be done for their sake." she responded. She didn't like fighting her father-alternate version or not-but if it would free him from Veronica and the Emblian's influence then it had to be done.

"Of course, sometimes you just have to make the hard choices. I know I did."

@Kaykay @Takumi

"Ah, yes. A Saiyan, a Namekian, a Majin and a member of Frieza's race. But, how did you..." Trunks then realised something. All four of those races were the other time patrollers scattered around the city. "I assume then your watch scanned their DNA and stored it in there? I did learn some things about Science from my mom."

@Crow

"Hey, you're pretty smart," Ben praises, "that's pretty much how it works."

aNwzHkK.png

Or perhaps she was.

"Woah, your watch makes like, holograms and stuff? Where'd you buy that?"

Gin asked with wide eyes.

@Widowmaker @Crow

"I didn't buy it. It's sort of a gift to replace my previous watch which in turn replaced my previous previous watch which I in turn... uh... found on the floor one summer, seven years ago," Ben says, "say, aren't you a little young to-"

Hypocrisy.

"-oh right, my bad."

@Kaykay @Widowmaker

HqV3ba3.png

The issue looked serious, even if she wanted nothing to do with it. If such a powerful entity had brought her here... Karanbola bit her upper lip, she really didn't have a choice, did she? Maybe... this could be a good excuse for an adventure.

She raised her hand in greeting to the other warriors, and to properly introduce herself to them as well - including Trunks. "I am Karanbola. I'm a Dasuto alien, pleased to meet you." Others may have heard of her, while many would have not. It appeared that some of the warriors were from entirely new universes, Karanbola didn't expect too much. Better that they didn't recognise her species, in fear of being hunted down.

"I'm not strong on my own, I function better when I have... a symbiotic host, yes. My kind latch onto others to share our Ki."

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Widowmaker

Trunks gladly shook her hand and bowed politely. "It's nice to meet you, Minowa. Glad to hear you're dedicated to protecting the peace."

"Of course, sometimes you just have to make the hard choices. I know I did."

@Kaykay @Takumi

Lucina nodded in understanding. She may not of understood completely, but to an extent she did.

HqV3ba3.png

The issue looked serious, even if she wanted nothing to do with it. If such a powerful entity had brought her here... Karanbola bit her upper lip, she really didn't have a choice, did she? Maybe... this could be a good excuse for an adventure.

She raised her hand in greeting to the other warriors, and to properly introduce herself to them as well - including Trunks. "I am Karanbola. I'm a Dasuto alien, pleased to meet you." Others may have heard of her, while many would have not. It appeared that some of the warriors were from entirely new universes, Karanbola didn't expect too much. Better that they didn't recognise her species, in fear of being hunted down.

"I'm not strong on my own, I function better when I have... a symbiotic host, yes. My kind latch onto others to share our Ki."

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Widowmaker

"Hello, Karanbola, I am Lucina. Pleased to meet you. You don't have to worry about your strength, if it pleases you I can be your shield as well as the rest of the group's sheild." she offered. She was always willing to protect her comerades, no matter the battlefield or threat.

HqV3ba3.png

"Interesting. I'm sure we can find a fellow Time Patroller to latch onto. It's all in your preference whether you're prefer to latch onto a Frieza, a Majin, a Namekian or a Saiyan. We ironically do not have many human patrollers."

Lucina nodded in understanding. She may not of understood completely, but to an extent she did.

"Thanks for understanding. It's not easy carrying many burdens... But I live with my choices and honour them as both a Z Warrior and a Time Patroller." Trunks stated, with a confident expression on his face.

He then turned to everyone that was present. "Okay. We will be heading to the Time Nest momentarily. I believe this is all that's arriving and we cannot afford to lose any more time. When you are all ready and recouped, follow me." Trunks stated, heading towards a large portal-like area.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"It's good to meet you Lucina. It's good to see another user of the traditional weapons." Trunks nodded in respect, revealing a blade hilt behind him.

"It's good to meet you Domon. And that's a... Gun-dam?" Trunks first nodded in kindness, then revealed a confused expression on his face. "What's a Gundam? I'm not familiar with your Universe."

"I... I see." Trunks stuttered a little in response to the Street Hustler. This one was going to take a while to convince, it seems. "Well... We can always train you in Martial Arts so you can at least put up a decent fight if you are indeed telling the truth haha... But that won't be for a while yet as we don't exactly have trainers here at the moment."

@Takumi @dark @thatguyinthestore
"Tch, nah dawg. I don't need no trainin'. If y'all just need 'sum fighta, I'm your guy, man. I'll be all over their bitch ass. They won't know what hit 'em!"

@Widowmaker

"Tch, nah dawg. I don't need no trainin'. If y'all just need 'sum fighta, I'm your guy, man. I'll be all over their bitch ass. They won't know what hit 'em!"

"Okay then. Glad to hear that you're now dedicated."

"Now then, follow me. There are some people in here that I'd like you all to meet before we get started." Trunks exclaimed before beginning to walk through the Time Nest portal. When the group walks into the chamber, they would be greeted to a very large cage-like area, surrounded by greenery, a lake with a bird stand in the middle of it, as well as a standing-out structure in the middle of the dome.

latest

"Welcome, to the Time Nest."

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

Back