"Then it means you'll be able to go toe to toe with any being in our Universe then. Which is great!" Trunks exclaimed, giving Ben a confident expression.

@Crow

"And under the circumstances that I don't, I do have one trick up my sleeve," Ben smiles. "Let's go see this Time Nest you speak of."

"Okay then. Glad to hear that you're now dedicated."

"Now then, follow me. There are some people in here that I'd like you all to meet before we get started." Trunks exclaimed before beginning to walk through the Time Nest portal. When the group walks into the chamber, they would be greeted to a very large cage-like area, surrounded by greenery, a lake with a bird stand in the middle of it, as well as a standing-out structure in the middle of the dome.

latest

"Welcome, to the Time Nest."

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"So uh... there's the nest, but where's the bird?" Ben asks, looking at the bird stand.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Widowmaker

"Now then, follow me. There are some people in here that I'd like you all to meet before we get started." Trunks exclaimed before beginning to walk through the Time Nest portal. When the group walks into the chamber, they would be greeted to a very large cage-like area, surrounded by greenery, a lake with a bird stand in the middle of it, as well as a standing-out structure in the middle of the dome.

latest

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

Domon walked through the time nest portal with Trunks, taking time to observe.

The Neo Colonies of space were always quite interesting but who knows?

He could handle himself if needed.

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"So uh... there's the nest, but where's the bird?" Ben asks, looking at the bird stand.

Domon walked through the time nest portal with Trunks, taking time to observe.

The Neo Colonies of space were always quite interesting but who knows?

He could handle himself if needed.

"It's over here inside the nest, silly~!" A girl emerged from the central building and approached the group.

"Hiya there! I'm the Supreme Kai of Time, but my name is Chronoa! I assume you are the warriors Trunks wished for using the Dragon Balls?"
"Yes, Supreme Kai." Trunks stated, bowing to her then joining her when facing the group. "Some of them may be a bit... odd. But if the dragon believes these can help bring balance to the timeline? Then I have faith that we'll succeed."
"Let's hope your faith is well-placed Trunks. Hiya everyone!~"

"It's over here inside the nest, silly~!" A girl emerged from the central building and approached the group.

"Hiya there! I'm the Supreme Kai of Time, but my name is Chronoa! I assume you are the warriors Trunks wished for using the Dragon Balls?"
"Yes, Supreme Kai." Trunks stated, bowing to her then joining her when facing the group. "Some of them may be a bit... odd. But if the dragon believes these can help bring balance to the timeline? Then I have faith that we'll succeed."

domon-kasshu-mobile-fighter-g-gundam-3.57.jpg

"Well now, this was interesting, the Supreme Kai of Time almost looked different than what he was expecting, but then again he shouldn't judge according to height."

"Hello, Ms. Chrona. "

"Hello, Karanbola, I am Lucina. Pleased to meet you. You don't have to worry about your strength, if it pleases you I can be your shield as well as the rest of the group's sheild." she offered. She was always willing to protect her comerades, no matter the battlefield or threat.
PA99yba.png

She floated about the woman, examining her from all sides. She had Ki, alright, but not the sort she was used to. It would definitely take Karanbola a while to figure out how to use it. "Thank you very much, Miss Lucina. I will take on your offer when I urgently need cover. I suppose until then, I'll be sticking around near you."

"Interesting. I'm sure we can find a fellow Time Patroller to latch onto. It's all in your preference whether you're prefer to latch onto a Frieza, a Majin, a Namekian or a Saiyan. We ironically do not have many human patrollers."

BuWkbke.png

"..."
"I appreciate your offer too, Sir Trunks, but you certainly need more variety in your Time Patrollers. Not disgusting, barbaric alien races." She flicked her hair, a disgusted expression her face. She was willing to help out, but being given alternate options like these was almost insulting. "A member of the Frieza race? Majin? Saiyan? The only honorable choice here is a Namekian, and even then, they have quite a strange appearance..."

She followed the others towards the 'Time Nest'. She'd never been in such a domain before, but then again civilisation wasn't exactly the best place for her to be. Karanbola looked about, trying to absorb in as much information as she could. It was unlike anything she had seen before, and she was well aware of a powerful presence lurking somewhere in the Nest.

LtX8FJ0.png

"A- A Supreme Kai!" Karanbola stammered, staring at the pink-skinned figure. She frantically bowed in the presence of what might as well be a god. "Pleased to meet you, w-what an honor!"

@Widowmaker @dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"Dragon Balls? ... should I ask for a good, detailed explanation on how I got here, or should I just accept that it happened because the universe willed it?" Ben was a bit confused, then realises something.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"My bad, I almost forgot. I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson."

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Widowmaker

"Interesting. I'm sure we can find a fellow Time Patroller to latch onto. It's all in your preference whether you're prefer to latch onto a Frieza, a Majin, a Namekian or a Saiyan. We ironically do not have many human patrollers."

"Thanks for understanding. It's not easy carrying many burdens... But I live with my choices and honour them as both a Z Warrior and a Time Patroller." Trunks stated, with a confident expression on his face.

He then turned to everyone that was present. "Okay. We will be heading to the Time Nest momentarily. I believe this is all that's arriving and we cannot afford to lose any more time. When you are all ready and recouped, follow me." Trunks stated, heading towards a large portal-like area.

"Our burdens make us who we are, and can make or break us. I let my burdens help me become stronger so that I can assist those in need anyway I can, and with Geirskögul in hand I hope to do so." she responded with a determined expression on her once relaxed features.

latest

PA99yba.png

She floated about the woman, examining her from all sides. She had Ki, alright, but not the sort she was used to. It would definitely take Karanbola a while to figure out how to use it. "Thank you very much, Miss Lucina. I will take on your offer when I urgently need cover. I suppose until then, I'll be sticking around near you."

BuWkbke.png

"..."
"I appreciate your offer too, Sir Trunks, but you certainly need more variety in your Time Patrollers. Not disgusting, barbaric alien races." She flicked her hair, a disgusted expression her face. She was willing to help out, but being given alternate options like these was almost insulting. "A member of the Frieza race? Majin? Saiyan? The only honorable choice here is a Namekian, and even then, they have quite a strange appearance..."

She followed the others towards the 'Time Nest'. She'd never been in such a domain before, but then again civilisation wasn't exactly the best place for her to be. Karanbola looked about, trying to absorb in as much information as she could. It was unlike anything she had seen before, and she was well aware of a powerful presence lurking somewhere in the Nest.

LtX8FJ0.png

"A- A Supreme Kai!" Karanbola stammered, staring at the pink-skinned figure. She frantically bowed in the presence of what might as well be a god. "Pleased to meet you, w-what an honor!"

@Widowmaker @dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"You're welcome, Karanbola. Lucina is just fine, we're comerades after all." she smiled as she watched the other float around. Although sje said she was an alien, she looked human. Lucina found her, and Trunks, interesting companions.

Once in the Time Nest, Lucina took a moment to glance around in interest, before a newcomer greeted the group.

"Hello Supreme Kai Chronoa, I am Lucina of Ylisse." she introduced with a bow (she can't curtsey in all that armor, and she probably wouldn't if she didn't have so much on).

Glancing to Karanbola and Trunks as she stood straight she had a curious expression on her face.

"Is pointed ears a normal thing among beings of high stature? If so, then perhaps she's like Naga, the divine dragon?" she pondered, asking either two, and Chronoa herself of she wanted to answer.

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

LtX8FJ0.png

"Ah haha. It's uh, nice to meet you too!" Chronoa smiled at the bowing of this strange figure, although a bit freaked out but not visibly shown. "You may rise? I guess?"
"Dragon Balls? ... should I ask for a good, detailed explanation on how I got here, or should I just accept that it happened because the universe willed it?" Ben was a bit confused, then realises something.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"My bad, I almost forgot. I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson."

"Good to meet you, Ben Tennyson. As for the Dragon Balls? That would be a very long explanation but to put it simple? The Dragon that is summoned from them grants the finder one wish. Trunks here wished you all here to help us in our time of need." Chronoa explained, keeping it simple enough to understand.
domon-kasshu-mobile-fighter-g-gundam-3.57.jpg

"Well now, this was interesting, the Supreme Kai of Time almost looked different than what he was expecting, but then again he shouldn't judge according to height."

"Hello, Ms. Chrona. "

"Hello~!" She responded happily, smiling towards the mysterious man. "Glad to see Trunk's group has some diversity."

"Hello Supreme Kai Chronoa, I am Lucina of Ylisse." she introduced with a bow (she can't curtsey in all that armor, and she probably wouldn't if she didn't have so much on).

Glancing to Karanbola and Trunks as she stood straight she had a curious expression on her face.

"Is pointed ears a normal thing among beings of high stature? If so, then perhaps she's like Naga, the devine dragon?" she pondered, asking either two, and Chronoa herself of she wanted to answer.

"Hello Lucina~! A pleasure to meet you! And not all the Kais have pointed ears. Haha. It was a good question though~"

A minute later and another Kai approached them from the time nest, and he appeared to be... older?

old-supreme-kai--2.49.jpg

"So you all are what came from the Dragon? Trunks, I really hope you know what you're doing! It's not good to keep on using the Dragon!" He lectured Trunks, grabbing his ear as he did it before letting go.
"Ow ow ow! H-Hey, this is a good call. I'm sure of it! And these warriors seem capable. But we'll have to see once we get started. We're just getting introductions out of the way first before we jump into it. Anyways. This is Elder Kai. He's currently one of the oldest Supreme Kais to date, being over 75 million years old and is responsible for being a mentor to the Time Patrollers."
"H-hey! I'm not THAT old!"
"Keep talking, old man. Haha!"
"Hmph. Youngsters..."

"Ah haha. It's uh, nice to meet you too!" Chronoa smiled at the bowing of this strange figure, although a bit freaked out but not visibly shown. "You may rise? I guess?"

"Good to meet you, Ben Tennyson. As for the Dragon Balls? That would be a very long explanation but to put it simple? The Dragon that is summoned from them grants the finder one wish. Trunks here wished you all here to help us in our time of need." Chronoa explained, keeping it simple enough to understand.

"Hello~!" She responded happily, smiling towards the mysterious man. "Glad to see Trunk's group has some diversity."

"Hello Lucina~! A pleasure to meet you! And not all the Kais have pointed ears. Haha. It was a good question though~"

A minute later and another Kai approached them from the time nest, and he appeared to be... older?

"So you all are what came from the Dragon? Trunks, I really hope you know what you're doing! It's not good to keep on using the Dragon!" He lectured Trunks, grabbing his ear as he did it before letting go.
"Ow ow ow! H-Hey, this is a good call. I'm sure of it! And these warriors seem capable. But we'll have to see once we get started. We're just getting introductions out of the way first before we jump into it. Anyways. This is Elder Kai. He's currently one of the oldest Supreme Kais to date, being over 75 million years old and is responsible for being a mentor to the Time Patrollers."
"Hmph. Youngsters..."

"Before i forgot, my name is Domon Kasshu, Ms. Chrona."

"Elder Kai, a pleasure as well. Domon."

Last edited:

"Hmph. Youngsters..."

"75 million? That's pretty close to a billion," Ben comments. "If it makes you feel any better, I personally know a few Celestialsapiens who've reached the billions. Good to meet you. I'm Ben Tennyson."

"You're welcome, Karanbola. Lucina is just fine, we're comerades after all." she smiled as she watched the other float around. Although sje said she was an alien, she looked human. Lucina found her, and Trunks, interesting companions.

Once in the Time Nest, Lucina took a moment to glance around in interest, before a newcomer greeted the group.
"Is pointed ears a normal thing among beings of high stature? If so, then perhaps she's like Naga, the divine dragon?" she pondered, asking either two, and Chronoa herself of she wanted to answer.

HqV3ba3.png

She rose at the Supreme Kai's permission to do so, turning to Lucina to offer a small smile. Karanbola nodded. "Lucina... then," she said tentatively, as if she wasn't sure if she should drop the honorific. Lucina was still technically a stranger... that offered herself as a host.

Karanbola tilted her head at Lucina's question, reflecting upon it with rising curiosity. "I'm not sure why they have pointy ears, but all the Kai have them. They have different colored skin too- ah, look! Here's another one..."

She bowed once more in deep respect. "E-Elder Kai. An honor for someone as lowly as me to meet such a high being..."

"Before i forgot, my name is Domon Kasshu, Ms. Chrona."

"Elder Kai, a pleasure as well. Domon."

"You seem to be a man of few words. I wonder if your fighting reflects that." Elder Kai commented on his speech, and gave him a smile.

"75 million? That's pretty close to a billion," Ben comments. "If it makes you feel any better, I personally know a few Celestialsapiens who've reached the billions. Good to meet you. I'm Ben Tennyson."

"Eh. I don't let my age bother me. I at least have more knowledge of things than the young ones here."
"Yeah, knowledge at being a pervert, old man."
"Hey!"

HqV3ba3.png

She rose at the Supreme Kai's permission to do so, turning to Lucina to offer a small smile. Karanbola nodded. "Lucina... then," she said tentatively, as if she wasn't sure if she should drop the honorific. Lucina was still technically a stranger... that offered herself as a host.

Karanbola tilted her head at Lucina's question, reflecting upon it with rising curiosity. "I'm not sure why they have pointy ears, but all the Kai have them. They have different colored skin too- ah, look! Here's another one..."

She bowed once more in deep respect. "E-Elder Kai. An honor for someone as lowly as me to meet such a high being..."

"Woah woah there Missy. Don't get carried away. I know I'm all great and wise---"
"Yeah, cause your old!"
"--- Anyways... But you don't need to worry so much about honorifics. We're all friends here."

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sen

"Hmph. Youngsters..."

"Greetings Elder Kai, I am Lucina of Ylisse." she bowed once more in respect.

Standing straight again, she'd turn her attention to Karanbola and Chronoa next.

HqV3ba3.png

tumblr_inline_na7yaur7sX1sfvecc.png

Lucina was never one for honorifics much, at least towards herself. Despite being a Princess, she didn't like the feeling pf being put above others due to her status as nobility. She would rather be seen more of a comerade than anything, and Karanbola seemed to have to get used to at least not giving her an honorific. That didn't bother her one bit, since it'd likely take some time.

Both Chronoa and Karanbola's answers earned a look of clarity of some sort from the Ylissean.

"I see." she nodded after a moment of thought.

@Widowmaker @dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

"Eh. I don't let my age bother me. I at least have more knowledge of things than the young ones here."
"Hey!"

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sen

Ben laughs for a bit at their bickering.

pCnVmiZ.jpg

"In that case, I think I'll be sure to not turn into Ben-Rance, Fragarach or Chimera while he's near," Ben adds to Chronoa's teasing.

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sen @Widowmaker

"You seem to be a man of few words. I wonder if your fighting reflects that." Elder Kai commented on his speech, and gave him a smile.

"Hey!"

"Woah woah there Missy. Don't get carried away. I know I'm all great and wise---"
"Yeah, cause your old!"
"--- Anyways... But you don't need to worry so much about honorifics. We're all friends here."

Cbok56jVAAAa2HG.jpg

"I tend to let my fighting talk most of the time."

Domon closed his eyes. "We are all allies here."

It felt like the same situation just not in a gundam fight. Different place, different faces, same situation.

"I'm from the Colony of Neo Japan, Gundam Fighter."

@Widowmaker

"Greetings Elder Kai, I am Lucina of Ylisse." she bowed once more in respect.

Standing straight again, she'd turn her attention to Karanbola and Chronoa next.

tumblr_inline_na7yaur7sX1sfvecc.png

Lucina was never one for honorifics much, at least towards herself. Despite being a Princess, she didn't like the feeling pf being put above others due to her status as nobility. She would rather be seen more of a comerade than anything, and Karanbola seemed to have to get used to at least not giving her an honorific. That didn't bother her one bit, since it'd likely take some time.

Both Chronoa and Karanbola's answers earned a look of clarity of some sort from the Ylissean.

"I see." she nodded after a moment of thought.

"She is right though. Practically most if not all of the Kais have pointy ears. Why? I have no idea haha. But we do, and that's kinda cool I guess!"
Ben laughs for a bit at their bickering.

pCnVmiZ.jpg

"In that case, I think I'll be sure to not turn into Ben-Rance, Fragarach or Chimera while he's near," Ben adds to Chronoa's teasing.

"Yeah, I caught you staring at Android 18's rear when she came over once, Elder Kai. Careful haha!"
"Hmph... Kids these days... At least I'm not as bad as Roshi!"
"That's true... Roshi does go overboard at times..."
Cbok56jVAAAa2HG.jpg

"I tend to let my fighting talk most of the time."

Domon closed his eyes. "We are all allies here."

It felt like the same situation just not in a gundam fight. Different place, different faces, same situation.

"I'm from the Colony of Neo Japan, Gundam Fighter."

"Well, let's hope your fighting skills are apparent." Elder Kai commented, giving him a patient smile then whispering into Trunk's ear. "Did you pick who came through?" "No. The Dragon did."

@dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Sen @Crow

"As I told the other one,"
Stardust replied floating into the front of the group. "You are at a disadvantage if you trust this...dragon to pick your champions."

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Widowmaker @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi

"As I told the other one," Stardust replied floating into the front of the group. "You are at a disadvantage if you trust this...dragon to pick your champions."

"We will see in time. For now however, you and everyone else are here. As things play out, hopefully things will be sorted. Of course with situations like this, it will not be easy." Trunks exclaimed, then Chronoa jumped in. "I trust Trunks and his decision in pulling warriors from different multi-universes entirely. He is the original time patroller after all. He's done well this far but this situation is far too threatening to warrant him and his recruits to take on alone." "We may be the godly beings of this Universe, but even we have a limit to our strengths. Plus on top of that, we have our own duties to tend to before anything else." The Elder Kai added, reinforcing the decision Trunks made.

"We all took upon the task to restore balance. And with all of your strengths combined, we may have a chance. Now then, if everyone is ready, come into the Time Nest and I can finally explain the situation with the aid of the Supreme Kais." Trunks stated, now with the other two entering the main building.

Trunks would be standing at one of the tables against the wall alongside the two Kais. Once everyone assembles, he will begin.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi.​

"We will see in time. For now however, you and everyone else are here. As things play out, hopefully things will be sorted. Of course with situations like this, it will not be easy." Trunks exclaimed, then Chronoa jumped in. "I trust Trunks and his decision in pulling warriors from different multi-universes entirely. He is the original time patroller after all. He's done well this far but this situation is far too threatening to warrant him and his recruits to take on alone." "We may be the godly beings of this Universe, but even we have a limit to our strengths. Plus on top of that, we have our own duties to tend to before anything else." The Elder Kai added, reinforcing the decision Trunks made.

"We all took upon the task to restore balance. And with all of your strengths combined, we may have a chance. Now then, if everyone is ready, come into the Time Nest and I can finally explain the situation with the aid of the Supreme Kais." Trunks stated, now with the other two entering the main building.

Trunks would be standing at one of the tables against the wall alongside the two Kais. Once everyone assembles, he will begin.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi.​

"Godly beings? Yes...perhaps you are..."
Came Stardust's coy response as she followed the others into the Time Nest to see what they had to offer.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Kaykay @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi.

"I'm sure we'll be just fine! Even if Miss Blue Giant here doesn't believe in us, we just gotta show some guts to tell her what's what, huh?" Gin grinned at the others as she moved to walk into the Time Nest, and hopefully have everything explained.

@dark @Sen @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Riz Faber @Widowmaker @Crow @Takumi @Jeremi

Back