The Wider Galaxy

"Thank you. We are beginning to dock. Have a nice day." And they ended the communications as they began their decent.

"Um, sir? Did you also notice that one of them was a mother like figure and the one who was addressing us was a kid?"
"I did. How weird to have children managing incoming contacts. Regardless, begin docking protocol."
"Yes sir."

The docks of Panacea where spun into action when the new ships began to dock. Captain Cyrus wanted to personally greet these visitors. He stood at the docks and watched as the ship came down to meet him. He was pretty excited, if not a little nervous. He was wearing a fairly casual outfit, along with some shorts, it was a nice and warm day after all.

He waved his hand at them "Hiya! Welcome to Panacea!" He said jovially "I'm Captain Cyrus, pleased to meet you"
a6fffa89899e78d954771aa47ed07f79b409e497_hq.jpg

Last edited:
The docks of Panacea where spun into action when the new ships began to dock. Captain Cyrus wanted to personally greet these visitors. He stood at the docks and watched as the ship came down to meet him. He was pretty excited, if not a little nervous. He was wearing a fairly casual outfit, along with some shorts, it was a nice and warm day after all.

He waved his hand at them "Hiya! Welcome to Panacea!" He said jovially "I'm Captain Cyrus, pleased to meet you"

The Captain would walk out, dressed in a similar outfit with a scientific logo badge on his chest. "My name is Captain Pan, a pleasure to meet you." He bowed politely to the other. "If you would be so kind as to show us around? I will try to get into contact with our leader but can't guarantee he will answer. He's currently tied with some visitors to our planet currently."

The Captain would walk out, dressed in a similar outfit with a scientific logo badge on his chest. "My name is Captain Pan, a pleasure to meet you." He bowed politely to the other. "If you would be so kind as to show us around? I will try to get into contact with our leader but can't guarantee he will answer. He's currently tied with some visitors to our planet currently."

Cyrus smiled up at Captain Pan, taking a moment to study this new persons face, and bowed back "Sure thing, mister!" He said as he turned around and began to walk off, stopping to turn and beckon his visitor "Just this way" he said smiling.

He walked through a part of town, filled with children running around and playing, with the odd defence droid now and then "This is Florey, it's a pretty nice town. They have really nice ice cream and more to the north is where all the science stuff happens! It's pretty hard to understand...for me at least"

@Widowmaker

As my forms walked around, I could hear movement around me in the foliage. I did not know if it was a hostile creature or not, but just in case, I charged my Plasma Blasters and moved into a circular formation. I called out to the area around me. "Come out. I do not wish to mean you harm. I only wish to speak with you. If you can speak that is." I cannot speak in the language of the locals, so I was only able to communicate with the preset language my creators gave me. A foolish and desperate gamble yes, but one that might prove fruitful as unlikely as it was.

@The King Of Rats

I have tried to contact the surface and the locals responded. A hear a high pitched voice call out to me. "Attention, unidentified fleet. You are tres-pass-ing in forbidden space. Show us your identification and state your intention....otherwise please leave post haste!" It had trouble with the word trespassing it would seem, meaning it was most likely another juvinile. I grew curious about what had happened so I replied. "I am Uca. An advanced intelligence who wishes to speak of diplomatic and trade relations. I wish to speak with any and all leaders willing to speak with me." I told them.

Cyrus smiled up at Captain Pan, taking a moment to study this new persons face, and bowed back "Sure thing, mister!" He said as he turned around and began to walk off, stopping to turn and beckon his visitor "Just this way" he said smiling.

He walked through a part of town, filled with children running around and playing, with the odd defence droid now and then "This is Florey, it's a pretty nice town. They have really nice ice cream and more to the north is where all the science stuff happens! It's pretty hard to understand...for me at least"

"It certainly looks like a lovely place." Pan exclaimed as he walked over to one of the defence droids and examined it. "Wonderful craftsmanship, expertly armed blaster, durable... Seems like your race has advanced quite swimmingly. Please do show us where your scientists work, I'm sure our leader would love to see other race's science at work." He smiled as he went back to Cyrus and maintained a formal appearance.

As my forms walked around, I could hear movement around me in the foliage. I did not know if it was a hostile creature or not, but just in case, I charged my Plasma Blasters and moved into a circular formation. I called out to the area around me. "Come out. I do not wish to mean you harm. I only wish to speak with you. If you can speak that is." I cannot speak in the language of the locals, so I was only able to communicate with the preset language my creators gave me. A foolish and desperate gamble yes, but one that might prove fruitful as unlikely as it was.

"Alright. Keep your blasters charged, I will head out and meet them." Raynar exclaimed as he walked out of his bush in front of them. Keeping his side-arm in hand, he approached the group. "Welcome to our planet. My name is Raynar Magnus, the proud leader of the Magumians; a race of researches and underground inhabitants. I see you've already been acquainted with our lovely underground home." He exclaimed, looking around. "Although you seem to have brought a small squad with you as well as mined a hole into our home. May I ask why you're arrived?"

"It certainly looks like a lovely place." Pan exclaimed as he walked over to one of the defence droids and examined it. "Wonderful craftsmanship, expertly armed blaster, durable... Seems like your race has advanced quite swimmingly. Please do show us where your scientists work, I'm sure our leader would love to see other race's science at work." He smiled as he went back to Cyrus and maintained a formal appearance.

The defense droid tilted its head at the visitor "Hold still please" the droid asked, its voice metallic and unrefined, yet still clear. It scanned the visitor, a red beam gliding over them from top to bottom "Clear, thank you" it said and bowed its head.

"So the scientific buildings are all down there, i'll take you to them!" Cyrus said enthusiastically, continuing to lead them through the town, stopping to pet a dog on the way there. The defense droids seemed to be keeping a tense eye on the visitors. "Ok, here we are!" Cyrus pointed to the large white building in front of them. Upon entering they where greeted with more boys and girls in lab coats, walking around and attending to their business, a few stopping to wave at Cyrus and the visitors.

"So what do you want to know? i'm probably not the best to tell you really"

I have tried to contact the surface and the locals responded. A hear a high pitched voice call out to me. "Attention, unidentified fleet. You are tres-pass-ing in forbidden space. Show us your identification and state your intention....otherwise please leave post haste!" It had trouble with the word trespassing it would seem, meaning it was most likely another juvinile. I grew curious about what had happened so I replied. "I am Uca. An advanced intelligence who wishes to speak of diplomatic and trade relations. I wish to speak with any and all leaders willing to speak with me." I told them.

The boy went silent and turned off his mic, letting the channel go silent. His earpiece lit up and the same motherly voice came out "An AI? tell them that someone will be up to meet them soon" The boy nodded to himself and turned the mic back on "Ok mister, someone will be up to meet you shortly" The boy said, not really knowing what M.O.T.H.E.R had in mind.

A ship crewed by defense droids took flight into the atmosphere, pinging the fleet "State your prime directive now-w-w-" the droids voice was interrupted by a motherly one "You claim you are an AI? interesting..."

"So the scientific buildings are all down there, i'll take you to them!" Cyrus said enthusiastically, continuing to lead them through the town, stopping to pet a dog on the way there. The defense droids seemed to be keeping a tense eye on the visitors. "Ok, here we are!" Cyrus pointed to the large white building in front of them. Upon entering they where greeted with more boys and girls in lab coats, walking around and attending to their business, a few stopping to wave at Cyrus and the visitors.

"So what do you want to know? i'm probably not the best to tell you really"

"We're heavily being watched..."
"I know right? I have a bad feeling about this..."
"Settle down, men. We're only here to sight see, stop worrying so much."
"Yes Sir, Yes Sir." The two men uttered back to the Captain as he continued to walk with the other Captain. Browsing around the science building, watching them all at work, was a interesting sight to see. "Hey, Cyrus was it? Is there a head-scientist here?"

"We're heavily being watched..."
"I know right? I have a bad feeling about this..."
"Settle down, men. We're only here to sight see, stop worrying so much."
"Yes Sir, Yes Sir." The two men uttered back to the Captain as he continued to walk with the other Captain. Browsing around the science building, watching them all at work, was a interesting sight to see. "Hey, Cyrus was it? Is there a head-scientist here?"

Cyrus nodded his head "Yeah, that's my name!" he said, smiling at the other Captain "The head scientist? ok, hang on a minute" Cyrus said, moving to the large front desk and asking for the head scientist, the girl at the desk nodded and smiled at Cyrus, tapping some keys on her keyboard before waiting a while and nodding. An elevator near the desk opened and the girl spoke "Ok, just through here" she said as she gestured towards the elevator, there was a defense droid standing in the back of it.

"Do you still need me, or do you have any questions?" Cyrus asked

Cyrus nodded his head "Yeah, that's my name!" he said, smiling at the other Captain "The head scientist? ok, hang on a minute" Cyrus said, moving to the large front desk and asking for the head scientist, the girl at the desk nodded and smiled at Cyrus, tapping some keys on her keyboard before waiting a while and nodding. An elevator near the desk opened and the girl spoke "Ok, just through here" she said as she gestured towards the elevator, there was a defense droid standing in the back of it.

"Do you still need me, or do you have any questions?" Cyrus asked

"All in due time, Cyrus. For now, we will proceed upwards. Thank you for your time." He exclaimed as he bowed to the other captain before getting into the elevator. "Men, go back to the ship and prepare it for lift-off. We'll be leaving soon."
"Yes Sir, will you be needing anything from us?"
"No. You are dismissed until further notice."
"Yes Sir!" The soldiers exclaimed as they proceeded back to the hanger. Meanwhile the Captain went into the Elevator and prepared for it to take him upwards, standing next to the defence bot. "So um. Tell me a little bit about yourself then?"

"All in due time, Cyrus. For now, we will proceed upwards. Thank you for your time." He exclaimed as he bowed to the other captain before getting into the elevator. "Men, go back to the ship and prepare it for lift-off. We'll be leaving soon."
"Yes Sir, will you be needing anything from us?"
"No. You are dismissed until further notice."
"Yes Sir!" The soldiers exclaimed as they proceeded back to the hanger. Meanwhile the Captain went into the Elevator and prepared for it to take him upwards, standing next to the defence bot. "So um. Tell me a little bit about yourself then?"

The defense droid eyed up the visitor before returning to his eyes forward stance "About me? well i was born here in Florey..but that was a long time ago. i like ships and my favorite color is blue" Cyrus said, attempting to think of something more interesting to say "So...what about you, mister?"

The defense droid eyed up the visitor before returning to his eyes forward stance "About me? well i was born here in Florey..but that was a long time ago. i like ships and my favorite color is blue" Cyrus said, attempting to think of something more interesting to say "So...what about you, mister?"

"Well... Aside from science, I occasionally tend to the greenery of our underground planet. We don't live on the surface like most do, we made our living underground. Of course, due to this our planet's surface is entirely desert, wasteland and the occasional Volcano." He exclaimed. "If we aren't built on the ground, we are built in the walls." And just then, a call went through. "Yes? Captain Pan speaking." "It's one of Raynar's advisers. He's still dealing with the visitors that we have, but he told me to pass you this message. Be sure to collect some samples for study." "Understood. Pan out." And he turned off his com-link. "Our apologies if our small fleet of five looked menacing, we didn't want to take the chance of running into space pirates while meeting other civilizations."

"Well... Aside from science, I occasionally tend to the greenery of our underground planet. We don't live on the surface like most do, we made our living underground. Of course, due to this our planet's surface is entirely desert, wasteland and the occasional Volcano." He exclaimed. "If we aren't built on the ground, we are built in the walls." And just then, a call went through. "Yes? Captain Pan speaking." "It's one of Raynar's advisers. He's still dealing with the visitors that we have, but he told me to pass you this message. Be sure to collect some samples for study." "Understood. Pan out." And he turned off his com-link. "Our apologies if our small fleet of five looked menacing, we didn't want to take the chance of running into space pirates while meeting other civilizations."

"Woah, that's weird, so you live all underground" Cyrus exclaimed. "And oh yeah, the fleet was kinda scary but i understand" Cyrus said, smiling up at Captain Pan. The gentle whir of the elevator eventually came to a halt and the door opened, revealing a similar white room, and a large office down the hallway, guarded by more droids "To the right and down the hall, droids have been alerted of your presence" the droid said, stepping to the side. From the elevator one could see that the office was large, with all sorts of vials and bottles on the walls, along with some computer screens.

"Woah, that's weird, so you live all underground" Cyrus exclaimed. "And oh yeah, the fleet was kinda scary but i understand" Cyrus said, smiling up at Captain Pan. The gentle whir of the elevator eventually came to a halt and the door opened, revealing a similar white room, and a large office down the hallway, guarded by more droids "To the right and down the hall, droids have been alerted of your presence" the droid said, stepping to the side. From the elevator one could see that the office was large, with all sorts of vials and bottles on the walls, along with some computer screens.

"We all indeed live underground, and thanks to our scientists, everything is perfect." He then turned to the Droid. "Thank you." He bowed to the Droid and then began to walk down the hall to the right. "That's a really large office... There must be quite a lot going on if it's that size." Pan exclaimed, as he walked past it's many windows. He also noticed a lot of defence droids around. "Expecting trouble in this area? Mishaps? Mutations?"

"We all indeed live underground, and thanks to our scientists, everything is perfect." He then turned to the Droid. "Thank you." He bowed to the Droid and then began to walk down the hall to the right. "That's a really large office... There must be quite a lot going on if it's that size." Pan exclaimed, as he walked past it's many windows. He also noticed a lot of defence droids around. "Expecting trouble in this area? Mishaps? Mutations?"

"Nope and nope! that stuff never happens" Cyrus said, giving a wide smile "Chance of mutation is below 1%" a defense droid added "Yeah, what he said" Cyrus chirped. They had passed through the office door and there was a blonde girl sitting at the desk, she had glasses on, as well as a lab coat with a few badges "Oh, hiya! you're the visitors, right? so good to meet you. my names Emilia and i'm head of the science wing in Florey"

"Nope and nope! that stuff never happens" Cyrus said, giving a wide smile "Chance of mutation is below 1%" a defense droid added "Yeah, what he said" Cyrus chirped. They had passed through the office door and there was a blonde girl sitting at the desk, she had glasses on, as well as a lab coat with a few badges "Oh, hiya! you're the visitors, right? so good to meet you. my names Emilia and i'm head of the science wing in Florey"

"Emilia? It is a pleasure to meet you." Pan exclaimed, bowing before her. "Captain Pan. We're a part of a neighbouring system. We came to visit to hopefully learn new things about our neighbours and possibly learn new technologies."

"Emilia? It is a pleasure to meet you." Pan exclaimed, bowing before her. "Captain Pan. We're a part of a neighbouring system. We came to visit to hopefully learn new things about our neighbours and possibly learn new technologies."

"Nice to meet you, Captain Pan. well, when it comes to new technologies its up to the King, King Archimedes Gelt. He's pretty kind so i'm sure he'll let you" Emilia smiled at her visitor "And if you wanna learn stuff then there's all sorts of stuff you can do, go to the library or use data chips or just ask around"

"Nice to meet you, Captain Pan. well, when it comes to new technologies its up to the King, King Archimedes Gelt. He's pretty kind so i'm sure he'll let you" Emilia smiled at her visitor "And if you wanna learn stuff then there's all sorts of stuff you can do, go to the library or use data chips or just ask around"

"Understood. Haha. Mind showing me around? My leader wishes to have some kind of sample of your technology to bring back home. If that's not too much trouble of course." He exclaimed, preparing to walk. Taking some samples might be a bit too much to ask but it wasn't too bad to ask. Maybe they'd get lucky. "Of course, we would share some technology as well. We would ask your leader but ours prefers to meet in person rather than through a member of our race. It's kind of his orders."

"Understood. Haha. Mind showing me around? My leader wishes to have some kind of sample of your technology to bring back home. If that's not too much trouble of course." He exclaimed, preparing to walk. Taking some samples might be a bit too much to ask but it wasn't too bad to ask. Maybe they'd get lucky. "Of course, we would share some technology as well. We would ask your leader but ours prefers to meet in person rather than through a member of our race. It's kind of his orders."

"Hmmm, ill send the King a message about all this, for now i'll give you a little something" Emila goes over to a cabinet in the wall and picks out a syringe filled with a light blue liquid "This stuff can head most colds or flu's, basically it influences the body and changes how it acts, purging bacteria and such" She says as she walks over to Captain Pan "Take it, a gift from me to you, oh and will your leader be able to see ours any time soon then?" She asked, tilting her head.

Last edited:
"Hmmm, ill send the King a message about all this, for now i'll give you a little something" Emila goes over to a cabinet in the wall and picks out a syringe filled with a light blue liquid "This stuff can head most colds or flu's, basically it influences the body and changes how it acts, purging bacteria and such" She says as she walks over to Captain Pan "Take it, a gift from me to you, oh and will your leader be able to see ours any time soon then?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Perhaps in a later point in time. At the moment he's currently dealing with some visitors to our own planet." He exclaimed as he politely took the vial of liquid. "Thank you very kindly, this is appreciated." He smiled towards the Science Head. "Mind telling me a little bit about any latest inventions? I'm very curious into what you've created."

"Perhaps in a later point in time. At the moment he's currently dealing with some visitors to our own planet." He exclaimed as he politely took the vial of liquid. "Thank you very kindly, this is appreciated." He smiled towards the Science Head. "Mind telling me a little bit about any latest inventions? I'm very curious into what you've created."

Emilia smiled up at Captain Pan "Well..i haven't made any new things, maybe something has been done in a different wing but not here, sorry" Emila said as he gave a smile "I know that some of my fellow scientists are working on other methods of faster than light travel and some are working on self repairing droids"

Back