The worst genie ever

Granted! Your fancy crown is made of plastic. (Why do you keep making pink things taste like bubblegum?)

I wish for infinite strawberry milkshakes that taste like mud so I can give them to my enemies.

It's because I'm the Bubblegum Genie! Anyways granted! You now have infinite strawberry milkshakes that taste like mud, but unfortunately due to the infinite milkshakes' infinite mass, the universe collapses into itself.

I wish to see a shooting star!

I'm sorry buddy... The dog you wished for... It had to be put down... It scratched too many people.

I wish for my dm to not be a sadist.

(The fire shade deity is the Big Bad Evil Guy in our campaign.)
You two are now immortal. You watch everything else die around you. Loved ones, children, empires and entire solar systems. You sit together on the nothingness that is left after the end, floating endlessly. Not dead, but not really alive either.

Since that fire shade isn't co-operating, I wish for a sponsor from the rest of his species.

(That works for me) Granted!

I wish for the 2p!Hetalia characters to be real. Just look up 2p!Hetalia, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Granted. They are here. Where is here? You will never know.

I wish to change the rule for hair dye to make it easier to maintain.

Granted! What rule for hair dye, though?

I wish for my friend to not try to hack someone's Roblox profile. She actually tried to do it, and made a youtube video about it.

Granted. Roblox has now been discontinued and profiles can no longer be accessed for hacking.

I wish I were a shooting star!

Granted! You cross that midnight sky!
And fly right into the sun.

I wish more people knew who Tyrael was.

granted! the genie mishears you and gives you an angry snake which mauls your face off.

I wish for a non-glitchy profile picture

Granted! the side affect to this is that now you, sans, are angry and have a bad haircut

I wish for you to not call me mean

Back