• Are you a friendly people person with a good balance of initiative and confidence? We're currently looking to grow our staff team and are looking for both forum moderators and mentors. See our announcement post for more information! No mandatory length of membership required to apply.

Side Story Twin Mirror

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximof

Wanda looked back at Luca and started with the first thing. "My name is Wanda. I am showing urgency, I'm saying we go and help the people in the building."

She didn't seem to care or even be offended by his reaction.

"Regardless of what you think, we aren't going to make it very far if we don't do anything or worse, continue arguing over what can or can't be done."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri @dark @York @Gummi Bunnies
 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @Lucky

“Yeah, alright Wanda,” Luca said dismissively, “It’s probably the multiverse stuff but I cannot sense a single emotion in the words you say,”

“But regardless”
Luca sighed “I just need a place to rest. I don’t think I nor Alice here are up for any rescuing,”
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
"W-Wait..." Arya muttered, only just managing to get to her feet as Jose ran back to the battle.

As for the creature, while it was not faster than Clare, it seemed to possess powerful instincts that allowed it to parry her attacks. The wind around them suddenly picked up and the creature struck the ground to throw up a cloud of dirt and dust. It then used the cloud as cover to perform a dangerous leap for Clare's throat, but a bench flew through the air and slammed into the creature.



"The hell's that thing?" Jesse asked, her arm outstretched. She shook her head and jogged over to Clare. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," Arya said, catching up to them. By the look on her face, the worst wound she had taken was to her pride. "But I can't fly us out of here."

Jesse looked around. "Don't think we can go back the way I came. Too many infected."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



"Your friends tell you all that?" Coach asked, halfway between doubtful and impressed. His eyes were scanning the counters for a sign of the key. "If even half of that is correct, it sounds like the kind of stuff we should avoid. Unless you know a giant robot to be friendly."

His eyes went wide when one of the hamsters produced the key, leaving Coach a bit winded such a thing was possible. "Son, I may know a bit about all this 'alternative universe' business, but I continue to be damn well surprised." He took the key with a quiet mumble of thank you and quickly unlocked the back door of the store.

"I ain't leaving his ass behind," Coach said, forcing the man on the ground to his feet and pulling him through the back door. They passed through a storage space and came out through the back of the store, which was just another business with access to the next street over. "Oh Lord above, why did it have to be a bakery?" Coach muttered, trying his best to not be distracted.

He pulled the man across the street and directed Gundham to an apartment building. "You watch him," he said, heading for the front door. "I'll be right back!"

In the distance, the dark and mysterious storm only seemed to grow in circumference.

@Chaos Sphere



The cable slowed as soon as it entered the blue energy, making it unable to fully wrap around Pope. Despite the group's efforts to get further away from it, it began to expand rapidly, looking like it would consume the building in its entirety. One of the windows of the room opposite the hole exploded inward. Whatever destroyed it moved too fast to see, though a woman outside was beckoning the group to make a dash for the newly made exit.



"Come on!" she yelled, a pistol in her hand. "You have to get out of there!"

The prisoner shifted his weight and spurned on Luca to run. The woman outside was pointing to the street to her left. "That way's clear!"

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
When the beast proved smart enough to protect itself from her blows, even if it may have lacked the speed she had, Clare released more yoki into her arm as it created a cloud of dust and used it as cover. She tried to listen for it, but her concentration was broken when it leapt and went for her throat.

Her eyes widened, then narrowed as the yoki released to the rest of her body from her broken concentration and changed her features into more Yoma like qualities as she moved in preparation to defend herself and hopefully move out of it's reach just as Jesse came to their aid. When asked what the beast was and if they were okay she kept her eyes on where the bench sent their attacker as she took a moment to revert her features back to normal.

"No one is seriously injured from what I understand, and I've never seen something exactly like this. Also, thank you." She replied. Even if she had been prepared to try and intercept the attack, the timing of Jesse's intervention was still appreciated.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
"Are you okay?" Jesse asked Clare, concern flashing across her eyes. "We can... backtrack to the UN building through the underground, I believe. Can't say I know this city well but I did hear the subway and sewer was set up for evacuation in mind."

"We should be careful," Arya offered. "Whatever that was, it disappeared."

Under the thrown bench was nothing now, the creature apparently having gone without being noticed. "I can track it," Arya offered.

"No time." Jesse jogged backward toward the nearby subway station. She took a peak inside but saw nothing. "No people. And the lighting down there seems to be malfunctioning. Great, huh?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee


The creature let out a ghoulish, otherworldly cry as it began to lurch toward the pair. Mike stood a fair distance back, not wanting to get closer. "That thing's more dangerous than you probably realize!" he yelled.

This was followed by the sound of growling, though it was different from the creature. A wolf ran into the clearing, joining Shigaraki at his side.



The wolf bared its teeth, trying to intimidate the creature.

@Space_Candy



Coach's eyes went wide as he examined the threatening blue energy consume parts of the city. "You're damn right!" he exclaimed, making a break for it. Despite this, it seemed impossible to outrun the storm at this point. Whatever vehicles in the area that weren't trashed seemed too far away to even run to. "Move your ass!"

There was a screeching of tires as a race car lurched to a stop in front of Coach and Gundham. Painted in blazing red with black lining, as well as sporting a number of company logos, it was a strange sight amidst the other cars nearby. A woman popped her head out of the car and gestured for the pair to get inside.



"Don't just sit there!" she yelled.

Coach quickly obliged, though when he hopped into the passenger side, he realized cars like this didn't often accommodate more than two people. "It'll be a tight squeeze," he said to Gundham.

@Chaos Sphere



Jack looked to Beth upon hearing the Mandalorian's question and she seemed at a loss for words. "Well-- I don't know," she admitted. "If we've been moved to somewhere else, I don't really have an idea."

"Maybe it's been moved with us," Jack offered. "It's a device called the CFR. It can stabilize time."

"Time?" Alice scoffed. "This is highly irregular."

"Perhaps one of the shifted buildings contains this device..." Pope mused, sounding more intrigued than urgent. "Oh! The first shift! Does anyone recall that? It was the Security Building that Commander Gaius investigated. We should head there... there is even a second UN building we can stop and rest at along the way."

"I'll head there with you," Beth said.

Jack sighed. "Okay, but I can't evacuate a building by myself."

Pope pointed to the building. "We split up. Anyone who thinks they can be a help to those people, go now. There's not much time."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

Without saying another word, Gundham decided to sprint with the hamsters still within his scarf, only ceasing to run when he heard a car pull over. Grateful that someone had offered a helping hand, Gundham wouldn't mind trying to fit in. He quickly gave a signal to tell the birds that they are now free to do whatever they want, causing all but one to choose the decision to fly away together. Gundham would gently pick his hamsters up the scarf as he tried to squeeze his way into the passenger's seat, the lone and persistent pigeon temporarily taking their place within his scarf. Should he not be able to fit in regardless of his efforts, he wouldn't mind the idea of climbing up to the car's roof if it meant not getting left behind.

@Atomic Knight
 

York

Just a newbie...
Well, they couldn’t fault the mercenary for trying. Sacrificing the cable he started to make his way to where the new arrival had told them to go. “Who are you? Do you know what's going on?” He asked as he walked past. This whole situation was starting to feel quite ridiculous.

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
When the group was safely outside the building, they could see that the building behind them was consumed in the pale blue energy. It extended outward in a circle around the building, stopping before anything around it was consumed in the field.

The woman who had saved the group save a sigh and shrug at the Mandalorian and waited a moment before a new individual to arrive. A man appeared out of thin air, holding Emily Pope up. She looked winded but safe.



"Is that everyone?" he asked, looking at the red-haired woman.

She nodded to him and looked around at the group. "Sorry, we probably know less than you do," she said. "Just appeared here a few moments ago. We don't even know what city we're in. And a lot of you look... interesting. I'm Beth. This is Jack Joyce."

"H-Hold on," Pope said, getting her bearings. "You both just appeared here? And how did you... save me?"

Jack pointed to the field of energy behind them. "That's... well we're calling it a stutter. Like a stutter in time. Time stops completely inside stutters."

"He's immune," Beth said. "It's a long story."



"Hmph." The prisoner looked dismissive of this conversation. "You can call me Alice Yabusame. Whatever is going on, I demand you get me out of here immediately."

"This is not--" Pope let out a deep breath. "I don't think any of you might be aware this is likely not the universe you are from."

Both Beth and Alice gave their own mutterings on how insane that sounded.

"Is it really that insane considering everything else?" Jack offered.

"I don't know what you two have been through, but you likely have brought these stutters from your universe to this one," Pope said. She examined the area for a moment, a realization coming to her. "That's dangerously close to the UN building. It might become consumed by the stutter."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
“It seems like we have more questions than there are answers,” The mercenary had been quiet for a moment before speaking up again. Continuing the talk about multiple universes. He still didn’t believe it. The universe was vast and it wasn’t surprising to find things the mercenary wouldn’t recognize inside of it. Not so long ago he had thought the Force and the Jedi were a myth before he had seen them with his own eyes.

As Pope spoke up about the UN building the mercenary looked as well. “If you brought these ‘stutters’ here,” His helmeted visage now turned towards Jack. “I assume you know how to stop them as well?”

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
Wanda Maximoff

" I have a feeling that if they knew how to stop them, they would have stopped it before it consumed the building,"
Wanda pointed out to the mercenary. It seemed like that he was making a rather bold assumption and she couldn't help but point out the flaw in his logic. " I do also think that we are dealing with more than one universe coming here. Mr.Joyce and Alice certainly don't seem to look alike. They are very distinctly different. Though I have to wonder if it might be faster to get everyone out ourselves. My powers did slow it down for a moment... well, before it made it worse."

@Jeremi @Capri @dark @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @York @Gummi Bunnies



"Lady, you can't just make assumptions like that," Luca snapped at Wanda, "And show some urgency! We're about to die here!"

Luca seems very offended by Wanda's mere existence.

"Any and all ideas to stopping that... that thing! I'm all ears!"

It was very obvious Luca was panicking about the stutter.​
Wanda Maximof

Wanda looked back at Luca and started with the first thing. "My name is Wanda. I am showing urgency, I'm saying we go and help the people in the building."

She didn't seem to care or even be offended by his reaction.

"Regardless of what you think, we aren't going to make it very far if we don't do anything or worse, continue arguing over what can or can't be done."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri @dark @York @Gummi Bunnies
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @Lucky

“Yeah, alright Wanda,” Luca said dismissively, “It’s probably the multiverse stuff but I cannot sense a single emotion in the words you say,”

“But regardless”
Luca sighed “I just need a place to rest. I don’t think I nor Alice here are up for any rescuing,”
Jack looked to Beth upon hearing the Mandalorian's question and she seemed at a loss for words. "Well-- I don't know," she admitted. "If we've been moved to somewhere else, I don't really have an idea."

"Maybe it's been moved with us," Jack offered. "It's a device called the CFR. It can stabilize time."

"Time?" Alice scoffed. "This is highly irregular."

"Perhaps one of the shifted buildings contains this device..." Pope mused, sounding more intrigued than urgent. "Oh! The first shift! Does anyone recall that? It was the Security Building that Commander Gaius investigated. We should head there... there is even a second UN building we can stop and rest at along the way."

"I'll head there with you," Beth said.

Jack sighed. "Okay, but I can't evacuate a building by myself."

Pope pointed to the building. "We split up. Anyone who thinks they can be a help to those people, go now. There's not much time."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
Sayaka Miki
@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding

"Stutter..."

Sayaka said, repeating the phrase quietly a few times as she thought over the concept. She was familiar with the concept of stopping time, after all, she had encountered the magical girl "Homura Akemi" multiple times before, who had used a kind of magic that could stop time. Or perhaps... Allow her to move outside its boundaries for moments at a time.

But in this case, the effects of these stutters were in direct opposition with Homura's magic. Rather than keeping someone, along with anything, or anyone in contact with them in motion while the world around them is frozen in time, these stutters freeze anything they come into contact in time whilst the world moves around them...

Nonetheless, there was at least hope. That CFR device Jack mentioned. While Pope was urgent to go after it, and Sayaka would have immediately jumped at the notion, what Jack said almost instantly changed her mind.

Jack was immune to these stutters somehow, and with that immunity, she stood a chance at surviving the stutter consuming the building. She had a way to save lives, in spite of her magic usually doing nothing in a time like this. As a magical girl, so long as she had magic flowing through her... Even if her soul gem were polluted, she would survive. If things got bad, she did have her 'doppel' she could fall back on, but of course, she'd risk her body becoming unstable again.

However, considering this world itself was becoming unstable too as they spoke, her mind was concluded.

"I'm with you, Jack! I'll help you save as many people as I can!"
She said eagerly.

There was however, a pause as she looked towards the energy field around the building.

"Um... By the way, your immunity thing. Does it work at a distance? Or just... By touch?" She asked.

Despite having physically matured, technically speaking, she still did have some inherrant gaps in knowledge with her terminology. All the same, she managed to get her desired question across. She wanted to know how Jack's immunity would work, and what kind of range of motion she would have if she helped him.

This way, she could best assist him with her magic.​
 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight

“Right, I’m not a soldier, so...”

Helping Alice up, he began to move with the group heading to the second UN building.

“...let’s go...”
 

Space_Candy

dumpling whore
Again, Shigaraki ignored the boy, opting to glare at the creature- a smirk still lightly on his lips from the anticipation. He turned his head as he heard another growl, a different growl. A wolf trotted to his side, causing him mild confusion, but at the same time comfort. He lifted one of his fingers up- as to not disintegrate the creature and stroked the wolf's fur, a feeling of ease settled in his chest one he hadn't felt in a long time.

1615906263370.png

Mon-Chan

The wolf had reminded him of his childhood dog, causing him to pull his hand back and turn his attention back to the monster in front of them.

Quickly, Shigaraki charged towards it, his hand outstretched.

1615906523559.png

@Atomic Knight
 
Last edited:

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
“I’ll come with you,” The mercenary replied to Pope. “If it’s as bad in there as it’s here. You’re going to need all the help you can get.” Besides Pope seemed to be someone prone to accidents and not staying away from trouble. It was perhaps best to keep an eye on her.

@Atomic Knight @dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximoff

Wanda would pretend to consider her option. It seemed that only one other person wanted to help Jack.

She did understand believing that they couldn't be any help.

Sometimes people found themselves useless or not much use in rescuing. She was not like that.

"I'll also head in and help save as many people as possible. Three may not be a lot, but it's better than one."

@York @Atomic Knight
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Jose came to join Jesse, taking a look into the subway station with her. "Perhaps we can ensure it's completely deserted first," he said. "Then we can venture into town and try to help any civilians still caught in the crossfire?" The best and worst case both involved no civilians needing to use the escape route, either because they'd already escaped or...Jose didn't want to think of the worst case at the moment.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
Forty-Eight minutes later...

The group outside the UN building had split up, some choosing to help evacuate the main building while others moved to reconnect with Gaius and the UN security officers. Thanks to the efforts of Jack Joyce, individuals such as Luna and Helena Harper, who never received word back from ODMA before being forced to evacuate. There had been very little time before the stutter consumed the main building, leaving those evacuating to join up with the first group they split off from.

At the security building, they had found that it had been replaced entirely by a university building. Having established the disappearance of UN personnel, Gaius and his men established a new base of operations for UN security within the new building.

When Beth Wilder's group arrived at the university building, she got into contact with Gaius and caught him up to speed with what she knew. Whatever anomaly had caused the shifts in reality had brought material from Beth's and Jack's world that destabilized time itself in the area. The only fix for the time stutters was the Chronon Field Regulator. By the time Jack's group and the UN rescuers reached the university building, Gaius and Beth had established where the device was.

Leaving those who wished to stay behind to do different work around the university building, Gaius sent a group on a trip to the nearby stadium... unfortunately, what stood between them was a swath of the undead.

"Just gotta get to the end of the street, huh," Jack said with a sigh.

Before the group could move forward, a young boy ran into the street. "H-Hey!" he yelled. "Look!"

Nearby, a man and what appeared to be a wolf were facing off with some kind of creature.



It roared ferociously.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Space_Candy @Demogorgon



As Jesse and her group ventured into the dark subway entrance, she took a flashlight out of her pocket and turned it on for them to see. The initial boarding platform was deserted and there was no subway in sight. "Might have already been evacuated," Jesse said, looking around.

"These tracks..." Ayra squinted down into one of the tunnels. "I believe... carts run on these, right? And they move very fast."

"You basically got that right, yeah," Jesse responded. "We don't need to walk on the tracks though. There are service tunnels that the engineers use."

Jesse led her group into the dark, unnerved by the silence.

The racecar Coach and Gundham had been riding screeched to a halt. The driver, who had introduced herself to the pair as Sierra Knox, let out a frustrated sigh as she saw some kind of rock structure had appeared right in the middle of the road. Though they were out of reach of the storm now, they were stilled trapped on all sides by the undead. Even worse, so many of the roads were dead ends now, thanks to cars left unattended or strange material appearing where it shouldn't be.

A Sierra considered turning the car around, Coach let out a bellow. "Taaank!" he cried, rushing out of the vehicle and pulling Gundham with him. Sierra let out a gasp and followed them, getting out of the way just as a large rock crashed against her car, destroying it.

"Goddammit!" the woman yelled. She saw the source of the rock start to climb down from the rock structure that blocked their path and start toward them.



It was at this time that Jesse's group emerged from the nearby subway station, having just navigated the tunnels to this destination. "Go back down!" Jesse yelled, only for Arya to push ahead.

"We have to save them!" she yelled.

Coach began firing on the tank. "Damn this thing!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Chaos Sphere @TankFight
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximoff

" I think whatever that is, it's not of this world and it doesn't look like it wants to take us out for some tea and crumpets,"
she replied, summoning her magic and aiming to attack it with her magic, making sure to hit in the face as well. She would look over to the man and the wolf. " Any of you know what that thing is?"
@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Space_Candy @Demogorgon
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Jose let out a shaky breath as he took in the monster before them. Not unlike the creatures he'd faced when working for the queen, but this one was land-based. Gripping his pocketwatch, he looked to Clare. "I can try and sneak them out," he said. "Think you and Arya can distract the beast?" He was the one here currently without a weapon, so it was for the best that he avoid direct combat and use what he did have handy.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Chaos Sphere
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

Caught off guard by the sudden tug, he barely shoved the hamsters back into his scarf, prompting the bird to fly out and perch on top of his head once more. Once out of the car, he near-instantly regained his composure and prepared to ask why he had to be forced out of the vehicle; though his question was immediately answered by the sight of the car being crushed by a boulder hurled out from the shadows. Whatever the entity Coach dubbed as the Tank may be, it had demonstrated what are undoubtedly some more-than-impressive physical capabilities.
"It appears that we have been marked as prey," Gundham sighed as he witnessed the humanoid behemoth emerge from its hiding spot. Figuring that permitting the hulking monstrosity near his presence would spell certain doom, he positioned near Coach and pulled out the gun that was recently provided to him while whistling a command that prompted the bird to take off and begin flying around.
"Turn off the safety and shoot," he recalled the instructions given to him. After spending a second or two to locate the safety button and switching it off, he aimed the gun at the Tank's head region and started firing, moving several steps to find a good vantage point for every three shots and firing at any undead that would attempt to assist the monster. While the two began firing at the massive foe, the pigeon would circle above the battlefield just out of guns' reach with the purpose of surveying the situation from above.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @TankFight
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Forty-Eight minutes later...

The group outside the UN building had split up, some choosing to help evacuate the main building while others moved to reconnect with Gaius and the UN security officers. Thanks to the efforts of Jack Joyce, individuals such as Luna and Helena Harper, who never received word back from ODMA before being forced to evacuate. There had been very little time before the stutter consumed the main building, leaving those evacuating to join up with the first group they split off from.

At the security building, they had found that it had been replaced entirely by a university building. Having established the disappearance of UN personnel, Gaius and his men established a new base of operations for UN security within the new building.

When Beth Wilder's group arrived at the university building, she got into contact with Gaius and caught him up to speed with what she knew. Whatever anomaly had caused the shifts in reality had brought material from Beth's and Jack's world that destabilized time itself in the area. The only fix for the time stutters was the Chronon Field Regulator. By the time Jack's group and the UN rescuers reached the university building, Gaius and Beth had established where the device was.

Leaving those who wished to stay behind to do different work around the university building, Gaius sent a group on a trip to the nearby stadium... unfortunately, what stood between them was a swath of the undead.

"Just gotta get to the end of the street, huh," Jack said with a sigh.

Before the group could move forward, a young boy ran into the street. "H-Hey!" he yelled. "Look!"

Nearby, a man and what appeared to be a wolf were facing off with some kind of creature.



It roared ferociously.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Space_Candy @Demogorgon



As Jesse and her group ventured into the dark subway entrance, she took a flashlight out of her pocket and turned it on for them to see. The initial boarding platform was deserted and there was no subway in sight. "Might have already been evacuated," Jesse said, looking around.

"These tracks..." Ayra squinted down into one of the tunnels. "I believe... carts run on these, right? And they move very fast."

"You basically got that right, yeah," Jesse responded. "We don't need to walk on the tracks though. There are service tunnels that the engineers use."

Jesse led her group into the dark, unnerved by the silence.

The racecar Coach and Gundham had been riding screeched to a halt. The driver, who had introduced herself to the pair as Sierra Knox, let out a frustrated sigh as she saw some kind of rock structure had appeared right in the middle of the road. Though they were out of reach of the storm now, they were stilled trapped on all sides by the undead. Even worse, so many of the roads were dead ends now, thanks to cars left unattended or strange material appearing where it shouldn't be.

A Sierra considered turning the car around, Coach let out a bellow. "Taaank!" he cried, rushing out of the vehicle and pulling Gundham with him. Sierra let out a gasp and followed them, getting out of the way just as a large rock crashed against her car, destroying it.

"Goddammit!" the woman yelled. She saw the source of the rock start to climb down from the rock structure that blocked their path and start toward them.



It was at this time that Jesse's group emerged from the nearby subway station, having just navigated the tunnels to this destination. "Go back down!" Jesse yelled, only for Arya to push ahead.

"We have to save them!" she yelled.

Coach began firing on the tank. "Damn this thing!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Chaos Sphere @TankFight
Gundham Tanaka

Caught off guard by the sudden tug, he barely shoved the hamsters back into his scarf, prompting the bird to fly out and perch on top of his head once more. Once out of the car, he near-instantly regained his composure and prepared to ask why he had to be forced out of the vehicle; though his question was immediately answered by the sight of the car being crushed by a boulder hurled out from the shadows. Whatever the entity Coach dubbed as the Tank may be, it had demonstrated what are undoubtedly some more-than-impressive physical capabilities.
"It appears that we have been marked as prey," Gundham sighed as he witnessed the humanoid behemoth emerge from its hiding spot. Figuring that permitting the hulking monstrosity near his presence would spell certain doom, he positioned near Coach and pulled out the gun that was recently provided to him while whistling a command that prompted the bird to take off and begin flying around.
"Turn off the safety and shoot," he recalled the instructions given to him. After spending a second or two to locate the safety button and switching it off, he aimed the gun at the Tank's head region and started firing, moving several steps to find a good vantage point for every three shots and firing at any undead that would attempt to assist the monster. While the two began firing at the massive foe, the pigeon would circle above the battlefield just out of guns' reach with the purpose of surveying the situation from above.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @TankFight

Jose let out a shaky breath as he took in the monster before them. Not unlike the creatures he'd faced when working for the queen, but this one was land-based. Gripping his pocketwatch, he looked to Clare. "I can try and sneak them out," he said. "Think you and Arya can distract the beast?" He was the one here currently without a weapon, so it was for the best that he avoid direct combat and use what he did have handy.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Chaos Sphere
"Yes, just be careful as you do." Clare nodded to Jose, unsheathing her blade to assist in any way she could as her silver eyes changed colors once more. She intended to keep track of Arya the whole time they fought against the beast before them. With that in mind, she aimed for the back of one of the creature's legs, trying to keep an eye on it's movements as well.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Chaos Sphere @TankFight
 
Top