War of the Beasts OOC Thread and Info Repository

Basically I want everyone to get a post in before the battle begins proper, and they begin their assault when they notice Ronaldo's Handywork in the form of mayhem on the other side of the walls, a signal to them that its time. in other words Mi Amigo Ronaldo's the starters gun :)

820811_401746426581217_519316953_o.jpg

ROFL Nearly dies laughing at GreenerGrey's post

EDIT: Almost dies after seeing Rage's retort.

@Kenico, I'd like to collaborate on the infiltration into the castle. You as the guards, and me as the Cavy Spies. I'd like to do it through PM, so that we can place the whole scene as one massive post in the RP

Question: Where does everyone believe we are at? Outside the City or outside the Castle? I just noticed some descrepanices in my own posting and wanting to make sure I'm not confusing some people.

I believe Aulandre is outside the gates, ready to enter with Jon. Behind that is Drok, who is leading the infantry charge.

I assumed that you'd have me break through the gate. @Kenico, once everyone has posted, I'd like to mix my post into your post describing the battle. Pretty much just saying "The Armatai broke through the gate from the inside, and chaos broke in the fields of battle." More details, of course.

Okay, I was thinking that the Hawkwood was already inside the city and was ready to break the gates of the castle because all of you kept saying Castle Gate. I would appreciate if you all take care with the words city, castle and gate and make sure everyone is talking about the CITY GATE because since the beginning of the RP I've been thinking that you were all inside the city, close to the castle and trying to break into the Castle Gates.

I'll need to edit my old posts to fit into that but I ask you all to take care of not using Castle Gate as City Gate because they are different things and that confused me.

Back