1x1 Winds of Insurrection

It was a simple dish, but baked in such a way that it felt rustic...possibly even something Kassandra may have had at home. "I don't, no. But these next few days I can try to get a good idea. It's probably either a noble hoping to take advantage of these changes of heart, or possibly even a disenfranchised employee hoping for revolution." Dorothea paused to eat some of her food. "Though didn't Ryuji mention someone who scammed them being their first target? It would have to be someone who knew about that incident."

@Jeremi

That was right. "You're right..." Kassandra leaned back in her chair thinking about the situation. "For the time being they haven't revealed them, and perhaps I am still an unknown in all of this, and I will try and keep it that way." She leaned back in to get some more soup. "Though I imagine if we are in the middle of revolution we'll find out about it sooner rather than later."

@Yun Lee

Dorothea sighed, nodding in agreement. "And naturally this is the perfect time to take advantage of that. If this all keeps up, either they'll get caught, or people will catch on that Walhart isn't effective in catching them. Both options aren't ideal, really. These two are no older then twenty, after all..."

@Jeremi

"While Jenet seems to have a good head on her shoulders...it might not be long before Ryuji blurts it out around the wrong people." Kassandra thought about it for a moment. "Perhaps then the third option is to find the informant, find out about their motives and if they don't align...we take care of the situation."

@Yun Lee

"These two certainly sound like they need a bit more help," Dorothea said, nodding in agreement. "I can see what I can do. Maybe there's a pattern with the burglaries we haven't seen yet..."

Soon enough, it was nightfall, and time to return for the evening. "So..." Dorothea said, hands clasped behind her back and a mischievous smile on her face. "Do you think I'm in flexible enough clothing to try out that roof path of yours?"

@Jeremi

Kassandra smiled. "Proper clothing is one thing, but your stamina but..." The Eagle-Bearer leaped at a nearby wall and started climbing. "We don't know unless we try won't we?"

@Yun Lee

"Indeed." Before Kassandra would reach the roof though she'd find Dorothea peering down over her. "I really should've learned how to climb from Petra before she left for Brigid...but at least Hubie was able to teach me how to teleport." She offered Kassandra her hand. "I hope you'll pardon my use of a magical shortcut."

@Jeremi

"That would make my life far easier," Kassandra replied as she took Dorothea's hand and pulled herself up. "Well if you want the experience, you could always ride on my back." She flexed her arms. "Unless you find it debasing?"

@Yun Lee

"I think it would be quite the honor, to tell you the truth." Dorothea giggled. "I got into all sorts of trouble back in school...but I don't think all my escapades combined are quite as exhilerating at this will be!"

@Jeremi

"Then jump on and we'll be on our way. I promise I won't let you fall," She added with a playful smirk.

@Yun Lee

Dorothea did so, wrapping her arms around Kassandra's shoulders. "Let's put those muscles of yours to good use, shall we?"

@Jeremi

"What? This? A lady like you on my back is nothing." With that she was off and with surprising stamina as she even managed to leap up to grab a ledge to pull herself up to the rooftops from where her journey continued towards the palace.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
As Kassandra ran Dorothea laughed, holding on tight. "I was right!" She yelled. "This is my most thrilling date yet!" The cool breeze of the night and a cloudless sky joined in to paint a different mood than when Kassandra had gone solo at sundown. "You move as though you've done this your entire life!"

@Jeremi

"Oh this is a date now, is it?" Kassandra yelled back as she leaped over one rooftop and to the next. "And yes, for quite some time! It's the only way to travel!"

@Yun Lee

"You mean it wasn't obvious? Maybe I've been too subtle..." The castle was in sight, and the duo could see Revali practicing aerial techniques in the sky above. He spotted them quickly, but merely gave them a curious (and possibly knowing) look before getting back to work. "It's certainly a lot more fun than walking! Though maybe next time, I'll try out all this leaping firsthand!"

@Jeremi

"I'm known to being a good teacher. I'm always up to showing you some moves," Kassandra quipped as the palace came into view. Recognizing the lay of the land the Eagle-Bearer began her climb up to Dorothea's room. She was trying her best not to show it but she was starting to lose some steam. Kassandra was good, but she was still only human.

@Yun Lee

"Perhaps I can teach you a few things, as well." Dorothea said. One of her arms moved off Kassandra' neck, and there was a slight tingling sensation for a few moments as they suddenly went from being outside to inside her room. "Warp is a little advanced, but it's proven to be quite useful." She let go of Kassandra, stepping back with a smile.

@Jeremi

"Potent and quite handy," Kassandra admitted as she caught her breath after her little training exercise. "Perhaps I will take you up on that offer, though I don't know how much I could learn. Teachings of the mind is something I have never been quite good at."

@Yun Lee

"Magic is pretty easy to master, once you have your first spell mastered." Dorothea looked through her bookshelf. "I have some of my old tomes from school here...would you be interested in a wind spell? Or maybe fire..."

@Jeremi

"Fire, perhaps?" Kassandra remarked. "If I got it to work it could probably end up useful in the heat of battle."

@Yun Lee

Back