Status
Not open for further replies.
As Blake stepped forward to follow the boy, it would not be long before he was out of sight, apparently moving too fast.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @York

Rachel stood in complete shock, hands balled into fists. Her eyes had gone bug-eyed as she stared first at the dead body before her, then at both Nathan and Bridgette. She tried to work her mouth but couldn't seem to find words.

"I... don't know anything. I don't know anything at all. I-I..."

There was a flutter behind the curtain nearest the trio.

@Space_Candy @Jeremi

"You're telling me," Shane grumbled.

K9rjMWY.png

"We've been through way too much to continue being like this," the girl said. Wanda and Edmond would at least recognize her as Neon Katt.

"That fuckin' rabbit doesn't seem to think we're in a condition to leave," Shane said. He gestured to the guy standing in a catatonic state. Stan Larsen. "Well, maybe this guy."

Neon shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know about escaping... didn't work out for us last time, huh?"

"Or the time after," Shane said, practically growling.

Neon furrowed her brows at Shane. "Um, well... oh!" She pointed at Honda. "You got lost, didn't you? You should find Ruby and Usami! I think maybe if Wanda concentrates, she'll be able to find them."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark

Lucifer Morningstar

" Well, I guess our best approach is to follow the voice. I don't think it's the safest one in a place like this..... but I think safe went out the window a long time."

@Atomic Knight @Mirror Room Crew

Billy nodded, leading the way into the void. It wasn't long before they came to the figure, finding none other than Claire Redfield.

Billy's jaw went wide. "Claire! We found you!"

Billy's voice seemed to knock the woman out of her reverie and she turned to the group.

Ywxn7pw.png

"Oh... hey." She shook her head as if trying to clear it. "What's going on? Where are we?"

"Umm..." Billy looked at the others for a moment. "We're stuck in a dark reality. Revan's nightmare goonies tried to trap us here. You got separated from us, and I suppose... this is where you've been."

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure

Lucifer Morningstar

" Well at least something good came out of being seperated from the group. I hope that nothing bad happened while we were missing. Parties always seem to have this thing where either someone dies, someone gets wasted, someone gets arrested or somebody sleeps with someone they weren't planning too. "

@York @Atomic Knight @mintyy @Alex Azure

Jennifer hugged herself. "Claire Redfield, right..."

Billy wanted to disagree with Lucifer, but really the man was right.

"Question is, why did the mirror take us to you?" Billy asked. "Perhaps it just knew. I recall the real mirror doing similarly..."

"The mirror?" Claire said.

Billy nodded and led them back to the mirror, where the gym could be seen beyond the glass. Claire peered at it curiously. "Ugh... okay. More weird multiverse stuff. Got it. Who are the people on the other side though?"

Billy looked closely, thinking he could make out at least three blurred forms.

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure

Nathan shot a sad look at Bridgette as she questioned Rachel, the woman clearly distraught over her son. He turned his gaze to Rachel as she answered- the girl clearly shaken by the sight of Elliot's demise. He mouthed an apologetic 'I know' to her, reaching out to hold her hand.

A sound soon caught his attention, his head to whipping to its direction.

He slowly stood to his feet, his legs aching from the strain of his earlier thrashing. He gave a look to Bridgette and Rachel- then Elliot, before creeping toward the curtain he heard the noise from. He pulled it back quickly, unprepared for any attacks that may come his way.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

Suddenly, a male cry rang out from the direction the student had disappeared in.

Behind the curtain was a large mirror. The glass seemed tinted to be a bit darker than usual, so the reflections across its surface seemed almost shrouded. The edges of the mirror were made of a black, metallic material. Nothing seemed visually off with the reflections as they accurately showed Nathan, Bridgette, and Rachel.

Rachel suddenly seemed entranced by the mirror and took a shaky step forward. Her breath caught in her throat again as she reached out to touch the glass surface. As she firmly placed her palm against the glass, the images shimmered and changed. The reflections showed a similar, dim party setting, but the three figures in the mirror now were not of Nathan and the others. Instead, two girls and a male could be seen. It was hard to discern who they were, beyond the fact that one had short blonde hair, one had long brown hair, and the male had a short crop of brown hair.

@Space_Candy @Jeremi

As Blake stepped forward to follow the boy, it would not be long before he was out of sight, apparently moving too fast.

Rachel stood in complete shock, hands balled into fists. Her eyes had gone bug-eyed as she stared first at the dead body before her, then at both Nathan and Bridgette. She tried to work her mouth but couldn't seem to find words.

"I... don't know anything. I don't know anything at all. I-I..."

There was a flutter behind the curtain nearest the trio.

@Space_Candy @Jeremi

"You're telling me," Shane grumbled.

K9rjMWY.png

"We've been through way too much to continue being like this," the girl said. Wanda and Edmond would at least recognize her as Neon Katt.

"That fuckin' rabbit doesn't seem to think we're in a condition to leave," Shane said. He gestured to the guy standing in a catatonic state. Stan Larsen. "Well, maybe this guy."

Neon shrugged. "Yeah, I don't know about escaping... didn't work out for us last time, huh?"

"Or the time after," Shane said, practically growling.

Neon furrowed her brows at Shane. "Um, well... oh!" She pointed at Honda. "You got lost, didn't you? You should find Ruby and Usami! I think maybe if Wanda concentrates, she'll be able to find them."

"You could've done that the whole time instead of us running around this place?" Biscuit asked slightly annoyed at Wanda.

"Well...there's only one way to try. I didn't realize so many had been trapped in this place." Using her innate powers and her focus, Wanda attempted to reach out and contact them, wherever they were.

Suddenly, a male cry rang out from the direction the student had disappeared in.

Behind the curtain was a large mirror. The glass seemed tinted to be a bit darker than usual, so the reflections across its surface seemed almost shrouded. The edges of the mirror were made of a black, metallic material. Nothing seemed visually off with the reflections as they accurately showed Nathan, Bridgette, and Rachel.

Rachel suddenly seemed entranced by the mirror and took a shaky step forward. Her breath caught in her throat again as she reached out to touch the glass surface. As she firmly placed her palm against the glass, the images shimmered and changed. The reflections showed a similar, dim party setting, but the three figures in the mirror now were not of Nathan and the others. Instead, two girls and a male could be seen. It was hard to discern who they were, beyond the fact that one had short blonde hair, one had long brown hair, and the male had a short crop of brown hair.

@Space_Candy @Jeremi

"What is this?" Bridgette stood up on shaky legs. She didn't want to leave Elliot but...making her way towards the mirror she'd place her hand on it. "What are we looking at?"

@Space_Candy

Nathan's twisted into an expression of confusion at the mirror- squinting at its somewhat unreadable reflection. He stepped towards it, casting a look at Rachel as he noticed she had followed him. The object was compelling, Rachel proved that- seemingly in a trance at the mirror. She then reached to it, her eyes glued to its reflection.

"Rachel! Don't!-" He yelped as her hand met the glass, afraid of her fate. To his surprise, the image changed. He moved closer to the mirror, his eyes still squinting as he tried to make out the people other the other side. The girl with the short blonde hair reminding him of his friend Victora.

He jumped slightly as Bridgette came behind him, not expecting her voice to cut through the silence.

"DONT!-" He hissed as she put her hand on the mirror's surface as well, his voice frantic. He turned back to see if Elliot was still where he was before.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi

"Well it probably wouldn't have been that easy," Neon said a bit quietly, though she was afraid of breaking Wanda's concentration.

Soon, the witch could hear someone crying out, followed by the sound of a distinct male voice that she knew could only be Billy Kaplan.

"Wanda!"

When Wanda next opened her eyes, everything was bright.

As Billy and the others watched the mirror, they watched as one of the figures approached the mirror. Not sure what else to do, Billy approached the mirror and placed his hand on the glass surface to mimic the figure. Unfortunately, it was then that the figure cried out, audible from this side of the mirror, and Billy felt himself being pulled into the mirror.

"Not again!" he yelled. Soon, the mirror was pulling the group into it again, just like before

Elliot's body had not moved, likely to Nathan's dismay.

Suddenly, Rachel screamed. The surface of the mirror shimmered again and began to emit a blinding light. Rachel's scream rose in pitch until it cut off completely.

The light dissipated soon after. Nathan and Bridgette saw that Rachel and the mirror were gone, however, in their place was all of their allies, including a few new faces. All in all, it was only Jianyu, Gentaro, Blake, and Emily who were still missing.

Elliot's body was gone.

KYADTRK.png

Neon Katt looked around. "Woah... is this a party?!" she exclaimed.

Usami bristled at seeing Neon, Shane, and Stan. "You three were supposed to stay behind!"

Dqn7M3f.jpg

"Fuck that," Shane said, looking around. "Where the hell are we? What are we doing?"

vsthTMK.png

"Uh--" A bit flabbergasted, Billy took a moment to gather himself. "We need to find just a few more people, then the Scarlet Witch and I might be able to use Usami's power to get us all out of the Dark Place, even..." Billy turned and smiled at Honda. "... even you guys."

Having just noticed the man, Usami ran over to hug Honda's leg. "Usami is so happy to see you!"

Jv9SjHl.png

Claire genuinely smiled as well upon seeing Honda. "Honestly, so nice to see a familiar face finally." Well, she at least knew who Ruby was, but it was a far cry from what her and Honda had gone through together thanks to Ellis.

The moment was ruined by a male voice screaming somewhere in the maze of curtains. "We seriously need to find them!" Billy said.

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark

❝ Okay, that's something. Something bad. Definitely. C'mon, let's get going now! ❞ Blake exclaimed before running ahead in the direction of the scream. It was fruitless thinking, but he wanted to get there as fast as possible before it got worse.

@Atomic Knight @Capri @York

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York

Gentaro didn't want to be left alone again unless he wanted another earful from Bridgette, so he simply followed Blake. Hopefully, Emily would follow the two.

"Whatever this is, I hope this is one step closer to finding that Jefferson guy," Gentaro said. He hoped Jefferson held the key out of here, but some of this stuff seemed like a distraction towards getting to Jefferson...​

"Well it probably wouldn't have been that easy," Neon said a bit quietly, though she was afraid of breaking Wanda's concentration.

Soon, the witch could hear someone crying out, followed by the sound of a distinct male voice that she knew could only be Billy Kaplan.

"Wanda!"

When Wanda next opened her eyes, everything was bright.

As Billy and the others watched the mirror, they watched as one of the figures approached the mirror. Not sure what else to do, Billy approached the mirror and placed his hand on the glass surface to mimic the figure. Unfortunately, it was then that the figure cried out, audible from this side of the mirror, and Billy felt himself being pulled into the mirror.

"Not again!" he yelled. Soon, the mirror was pulling the group into it again, just like before

Elliot's body had not moved, likely to Nathan's dismay.

Suddenly, Rachel screamed. The surface of the mirror shimmered again and began to emit a blinding light. Rachel's scream rose in pitch until it cut off completely.

The light dissipated soon after. Nathan and Bridgette saw that Rachel and the mirror were gone, however, in their place was all of their allies, including a few new faces. All in all, it was only Jianyu, Gentaro, Blake, and Emily who were still missing.

Elliot's body was gone.

KYADTRK.png

Neon Katt looked around. "Woah... is this a party?!" she exclaimed.

Usami bristled at seeing Neon, Shane, and Stan. "You three were supposed to stay behind!"

Dqn7M3f.jpg

"Fuck that," Shane said, looking around. "Where the hell are we? What are we doing?"

vsthTMK.png

"Uh--" A bit flabbergasted, Billy took a moment to gather himself. "We need to find just a few more people, then the Scarlet Witch and I might be able to use Usami's power to get us all out of the Dark Place, even..." Billy turned and smiled at Honda. "... even you guys."

Having just noticed the man, Usami ran over to hug Honda's leg. "Usami is so happy to see you!"

Jv9SjHl.png

Claire genuinely smiled as well upon seeing Honda. "Honestly, so nice to see a familiar face finally." Well, she at least knew who Ruby was, but it was a far cry from what her and Honda had gone through together thanks to Ellis.

The moment was ruined by a male voice screaming somewhere in the maze of curtains. "We seriously need to find them!" Billy said.

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark

"Elliot's dead," Was the first thing that came from Bridgette's mouth at the sight of the others. "He...his body was here a moment ago but now he's gone. I wasn't really sure what to do with it anyway but..."

Wanda came in with a concerned look and place her hand on Bridgette's shoulder. "This place is filled with horror and misdirection. Are you sure it was actually Elli-?"

"No," She shoved Wanda's hand off her shoulder. "Of course I don't know but...he looked and felt real...he was just laying there. Nathan had been separated so. Oh...God." Finally, everything hit her like a truck, and Bridgette slumped to the floor silently sobbing.

Billy paused upon hearing Bridgette's revelation. "Elliot? No way, no..." He closed his eyes, feeling both angry and disappointed. Wanda was right in the sense that dying in this realm did not necessarily mean the end. Billy himself still remembered the pain of Lucas Baker slicing off every digit of his hand, one by one, then finishing Billy off with--

Billy groaned, now was not to think on such horrific stuff.

8FrYFGQ.png

"We just have to hope that it wasn't real or that he'll turn up again," he said. He eyed Ruby, Honda, and the other stragglers they had gathered. "As others might attest, the Dark Place usually has plans for those who die."

Jennifer was shivering, while Neon was trying to comfort Bridgette physically. Claire looked upset, while Shane seemed to be saying nothing out of respect.

"I'm so sorry..." Usami muttered from her perch.

Billy gave a slight nod and signalled for the group to keep moving.

They came across another horrific sight just as Gentaro, Blake, and Emily were from the other side. "Damn it," Billy said, upon recognizing it as the dead body of Horatio.

"At least you three are safe," Claire said.

"There's a blood trail from the body," Shane said.

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Capri

The door to Jianyu's cage suddenly opened. An older man held it open for her to escape.

N46Vs6j.png

"Come on now," he said.

@Yun Lee

"No one is saved until we're all out of here," Billy said grimly. "We still need to find Jianyu--"

"She should be joining us soon," Wanda said, sounding a bit mysterious.

Billy knew to simply trust the things Wanda said at this point. He examined the blood trail Shane had pointed out for a moment but wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Listen, Blake, Gentaro, Emily... Elliot was apparently found dead. I don't know if we can save him now, but... the plan now is that once we're gathered, I am going to try to use Usami's power to get us all out." He pointed out the rabbit currently sitting on Honda's shoulder. "She is actually a being made from a part of the Demiurge's power. She's our only shot."

"I seriously wish I understood half of that," Claire muttered.

"I get it, yeah, but..." Billy shrugged. "The only issue might be that masked guy who put us here in the first place. I have no doubt he's been watching. Perhaps he's the one who killed this kid and Elliot."

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @Capri

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

“Oh... speaking of that masked guy, he tried interrogating me, key word tried, as to what we were trying to do, or our goals, or our mission. Obviously, I didn’t tell him anything...”

Gentaro kept it quiet about the Claire comment that the boy said, or the fact that he doesn’t even know what’s happening, but Billy doesn’t need to know that stuff.

"Who cares what you didn't tell him. You don't know anything anyway" Biscuit snapped. "But what did he tell you? Did he pick you because he knew you'd forget it?" Biscuit huffed putting her hands on her hip. "Spit it out, or instead of words I'll have you spit out some of your teeth."

@Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @mintyy @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Crunch @Sark @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back