He frowned, looking down and staying silent for a bit before looking up at her confused. "You mean. . . like a second home?" he asked curiously, tilting his head. If she can have a second home. . . .then. . . .Can I have a second master?

She looks to him and nods. "Mine was destroyed long ago when I was a kid so I found a new one. It's away from humans so I can be myself here without worrying. " She opens the door and leads him inside. The place was warm with the normal furnishings of a home. It was elegant but earthly and comforting.

He walked in and looked around, curiousity filling him to the brim. This was definitely a new sight for him. ". . .Malia? Do you have servants?" he asked, wandering forth and spinning slowly.

She shakes her head as a fire starts up in the fire place. She shivers a little before relaxing. "No, they died as well when my home was destroyed. Not much survived." She shrugs a little and moves to the kitchen. She grabs a bottle of water and sips on it. "Plus here I can use my powers freely so I don't really need any help."

He frowned and then jumped when the fireplace started on it's own. He looked up to see the bottle and held up a hand. "May I have a drink?" He walked up to her and looked up. "I'll be sure to repay you later for everything."

She nods and hands him the bottle. "It's water." She grabs her another bottle and gets a drink. She sits down on the couch by the fire. " Don't worry about paying me back. I can make a new car in the morning that will look exactly the same." She shrugs a bit. "So tell me about yourself?"

He happily took the bottle and then followed her to the couch, seating himself next to her. "Well. . ." He began to pull on the lid, thinking it a strange cork of some kind. ". . . . . . . .All my life, I served my master. He raised me after my mother passed away. She was killed by monsters. . ." He looked down, getting a bit frustrated that he couldn't figure out how to open it. He know if he broke it he'd make a mess, so he didn't try to rip it off. ". . .but master raised me. So I worked for him. . .forever. As long as I did what I was told, I got to stay with him. .and I wasn't punished if I did things right. But my master was sealed away. . . .Sealed by some bitch who was well known. . .The Goddess. . . .But I've spent all my life trying to bring master back, because he's all I've ever known. . .All I was taught to obey." He frowned big, upset now. "And. . .when I finally got him out, he repaid me by ripping the weapon he kept stored in my chest out and letting me fall, nearly to my death as he fought who tried to stop me from bringing him back. . ." Despite his mature way of speaking, he began to tear up. "Master was sealed away once more while I laid on the ground, passed out and nearly dead. I think my body made me like this. . .because it was the only way it could heal me." The tears were dribbling down now and he turned away, the water bottle still shut.

Gently she reaches over and opens the bottle for him as he told his story. "I'm sorry that you lost your master that way. I'm also sorry that he treated you that way after all you did for him. " She says softly. "There is a chance that once you have regained your strength and power , you'l return to your normal size. "

"Yeah. . .I hope so. . ." He sniffled, rubbing his eyes and then gently taking the bottle back. "Thank you. . ." He put it up to his lips and drank it down quickly. "Now. . .I suppose I'll have to live life on my own. . .or find a new master. . .And in such a form. . I think the first option isn't the best." He looked up at her and then suddenly stood from the couch. "Please accept me as a servant in return for shelter!" He knelt down in front her and looked down, waiting for an answer.

She blinks a bit at his question. Then she shakes her head a bit. "How about this, you stay here, keep me company until you find a new master or get stronger. It has gotten lonely out here in this human world and it will be nice to have some company. Deal?"

He looked at her worried a moment before smiling wide. "Deal!" He happily crawled back up on the couch with her and looked up at her. "Thank you, Malia! When I return to my normal form, I will return to where master raised me and the servants there won't attack me, knowing who I am. Then, I will surely repay you with a great big feast!" He smiled, extending his arms up and spreading them.

Malia smiles softly to him. "Food is always good." She tilts her head. "I've used a lot of my energy for the night but maybe in the morning I can see if I can help with your size at all. I might be able to fix your energy so you revert back to your normal size. Maybe." She says.

"Thank you! I certainly hope so!" He looked around some more and then held his tummy as it growled.
Speaking of a feast made him quite hungry himself.
"I'm sorry, ignore that. I'll go hunting tomorrow. . ."

She laughs softly and smiles warmly. She gets to her feet and moves back to the kitchen. Opening the fridge she found a few items, meat mostly. "Here come eat." She says as she sets the plates on the table for him. She looks around for some more food and sets it on the table as well.

He followed curiously and then climbed up in the chair, head just peeking over the table. "Ah! Wow! Thank you!" He reached up, picking up the meat with both hands and then biting into it! Chomp! He tore it easily, sharp fangs made it easy to pull lose. Perhaps being a child affected his personality a bit, seems at times he wasn't nearly as mature as he was.

She smiles a bit and nods. "Eat up. "She says and smiles softly. She eats her own food as she relaxes in a chair. After she finished eating she pulls her long hair free of the braid. "I'll get some blankets and a pillow for you so you can sleep on the couch. Then in the morning I can see if I can help you change sizes."

Once he finishes, which didn't take very long, he smiled wide and nodded. "Yes, thank you very much!" He blushed slightly as she pulled her hair down. She really was beautiful, and kind. He stood up from the chair and then walked over to the couch, climbing on again. Her kindness and beauty reminded him of someone, he just couldn't figure out who. "You're very kind." He smiled, snuggling into the corner for warmth.

She smiles a bit. "I've been were you are, I know what it's like to suddenly have nothing. " She moves to her feet and goes to a closet where she had the blankets and pillow at. She moves back over to the couch and gently lays a blanket over him and gives him the pillow. "I'll keep the fire going tonight so you can stay warm. I'll just be in my room. Just tell if you need something." She smiles softly then turns and heads to her bedroom where she got cleaned up and changed into pjs

He happily snuggled into the blanket and then nuzzled the pillow. It felt so warm and relaxing. "Thank you very much, I will." He laid down and took a deep breath before closing his eyes.

It was then, memories flashed through his mind. Some were of his mother, the rest were of his master. He frowned, squirming to get those out of his mind. Master is gone. . . . . .I, must move one now. . But more memories flashed, even when he opened his eyes and looked to the ceiling. He teared up once more. I'm all alone. . . . He moved the blanket over his mouth and released soft cries and and sniffles. He's never felt so useless before.

As Malia laid in her bed quietly for a moment. She could hear the sounds easily from the other room. It was sad to hear him, to hear how sad he was. It reminded her all the more of how it was she got in the situation she was in. In this human world.

She shivers and curls up more in her own blanket. In the morning she hoped she could do something for him.

Morning came a few hours later. She had slept barely but she felt she had enough energy to help him out. She licks her lips and moves from the bedroom to look on the boy. "Hey."

Back