He let out a sharp gasp and then flinched, closing his eyes and waiting to hear the dishes break as he landed on the ground. Once he realized that nothing shattered, and that fall didn't hurt as much as he thought it would, he peeked through one eye and sat up quickly. "I'm sorry!" he said, quickly bowing. "I'm really sorry. . ." He looked down, ear lowered, body tense and even shaking slightly. He was scared. As a child, he learned fast that rules were pretty strict with his master.

She blinks at his reaction. Gently she kneels by his side. "Hey, I'm not angry. We make mistakes. Things happen. You just need to be careful. I'm sure being small again after being big for so long is taking some getting used to. I'm not mad at all." She smiles gently to him. How cruel his master must have been to him.

He kept looking down, not daring to even peek up. ". . . . .but. . . ." He lowered his bow some more. ". .N-No. . .mistakes? I. . .I'm not allowed to make them. Master would be so angry right now." He gripped his hair slightly. "Master would punish me. . . .I. .I should be punished." He lightly tapped his head on the ground, then did it a bit harder. "Punished. . . " Harder. "I deserve to be. . .PUNISHED!" As if his sanity snapped, he lifted his head and then headbutted the floor violently hard!!!! The floor, it cracked.

Malia moved steadily and placed hands on his shoulders, stopping him after he cracked the floor. She uses her energy to stop him as she gazes at him. "Hey, your master is not here. I am here. He no longer controls what you do. I do. You do not need to be punished."

He shook and looked down, avoiding eye contact. A light bloody wound decorated his forehead, but it wasn't serious, at least compared to what he's been through.

Once she spoke, his eyes widened slightly and he teared up instantly. My master is no longer here. . . The tears dribbled down onto the floor and he looked up slowly, sniffling. ". . .Then. . .then you are my new master. . . .right. . . .? You. . . you must accept me. . .please accept me. . .as your servant. . .Or I am bound to follow through with my old masters desires. . ."

She gently touches his cheek. "I will accept you. You are not alone and do not need to be punished for such things any more." She smiles gently to him. She didn' like that he had been through such treatment. It was cruel.

His eyes widened and he began to choke on his sobs. He was free from Demise. He had a kind master now. He reached out without thought and clung to her, needing a good hug. "Thank you!" he cried into her shirt. "Thank you, Master!" He sniffled and nuzzled her. Poor boy, he's been through so much.

She hugs him back, holding him until the crying had stopped and he felt better. She smiles softly and looks to him. She places her hand over his forehead, healing the small wound there. "Now I am you master now but you don't need to call me master. Just call me by my name." She smiles softly.

He sniffled and rubbed his eyes, then giggled, nodding. "Yes mas--. . . .uhm. . .Malia!" He put his hands on his forehead where she had healed him, flustered once more. Such kindness! Such grace! Rushing to his feet, the dishes were picked up once more. "I'll be more careful! Please help me reach the sink, Malia? I won't slip this time!" His face was much brighter than before and he was filled with joy.

She smiles happily and followed him to the kitchen. She moves a chair to the sink so he could stand on it. "Here you go." She smiles again. She was glad that she had found him. She couldn't think of what would have happened if someone else found him.

He carefully set the dishes on the chair before climbing up and stepping around them. It was then he lifted them up and set them in the sink. This he was familiar with! Kshhhhhhh. The water spurted out and began to fill up. Carefully, he proceeded to wash them. As he did so, he softly recited a poem.

"Someday. . .
I'll be free,
to sit with my mother,
upon the trees.

The sunlight,
will conquer,
there will be no more thunder.

I won't have to kill,
Master won't mind I'm gone.
Soft silky frills,
I'll sit upon.

Together we will hold hands.
We'll walk the sunset.
No demands.

The night I finally drop dead,
light will fill my head.
Freedom,
A whole new kingdom!"

He looked to Malie to see her reaction. "I made that up while thinking about my mother. I don't know much about her. . .except that I could always hold her hand when I was scared. . .She also loved beautiful frilly dresses as well. . . .I wish she hadn't been killed."

Malia had sat down in a chair beside him as she listened to the poem. It made her think of her mother and of home. She smiles gently to him. "It is beautiful. "

Then more gently she says. "Im sorry you lost your mother...."

He shook his head and smiled softly. "Thank you, but it's probably for the best. . .if Master. . .I mean, my old one, you know, found myself and her. . .she would have had to do work too. . .Mother never liked violence. She wouldn't be very proud of me today." He sighed. "I've done bad things. . . .but I hope she'll forgive me. But I know I don't have to worry, because I have you now!" He turned to face her. "And you'll take care of me, right?"

He carefully climbed down and then walked over to her, looking up.

She smiles and nods softly to him. "Yes I will take care of you. Which also means I need to make this house bigger. " she smirks. "Come on. I'll show you how I create things. After all you will need a room of your own." She moves to her feet and leads him outside.

Once outside, she turns and faces the cabin. Thinking a moment then she pulls her sleeves up, her markings glowing softly as energy coiled down her fingertips. Soon the cabin was missing a wall but soon more were built as the cabin was added to.

Once the process was done, the cabin now had a second room with a bathroom attached to it. She smiles and nods. "Lets go look." She smiles again.

He smiled wide, once again gently grasping her pant leg and following. "Wow, really?! My own room?"

He stood next to her, jaw open in amazement. "Wha. . .WOW!"

His eyes sparkled in excitement and he nodded, reaching up and taking her hand before running towards the entrance. "I can't believe it!"

She smiles warmly and goes with him inside. It was nice to make another smile she realized and she was glad she could help him. She goes inside with him to show him what had been done. "This is yours now." She nods to the dresser. "There should be some clothes in there that fit. It can get very cold out here at times. " she smiles softly

"New clothes?! I can change?!" He looked up at her as if in shock. "You mean. . .I don't have to wear this? I can really change?" His curious hands quickly opened the drawers and began shuffling through clothes.

Blinking, Reyna looked at the scene that unfolded before her. This woman and uh..... child, just magically redesigned this house. In like a few seconds. If she hadn't seen acts like this before, she probably would have just ran away but of course Reyna just had to investigate. Taking a deep breath, she gathered her thoughts and walked up to the door, raising her had to knock.

Malia smiles warmly as she watches him. Then tenses as she senses a new energy. She nods to him. "Wait here." How had she not noticed the presence before now. It made her uneasy.

Moving to the door, it opened before the knock could be landed. "Who are you?" Her question though suddenly but her voice was still soft. She was still ready for trouble however. She didn' trust many.

He paused and then tilted his head as she walked away. "Oh. . okay." He returned his attention to the clothes, happily shuffling through them and deciding what to wear.

Once he found something he liked, he stripped down and changed with a smile. He put on a white T shirt with black pants. He still wore the blue earring and the yellow arm band,but found his way back to her. Seeing her talking to someone, he curiously walked up and grabbed her pant leg, looking up at the stranger.

Back