Ghirahim looked up at them both and then walked off a little bit, exploring the rooms a bit. Everything looked so much bigger when he was small. He paused. Will my weapons be tiny too? He frowned as he puzzled himself. With a snap of his tiny fingers, he summoned up a bunch of small, diamond shaped daggers. Each one with a red jewel in the small handle. Sure enough, they were tiny as his little hands. Zooom! He threw one across the room to see if it was still as deadly. He smiled at first until he realized he broke a window!

That was strange. Reyna didn't notice the marks earlier since they were covered. If she wasn't from here then how did they know she could help her? Maybe there was more going on than she thought. Maybe than they all thought. Nodding, she thought food would be a good idea. She wasn't starving but it had been a while since she'd eaten. Lost in thought, she didn't speak, neither did she notice Ghirihim's departure until the sound of glass breaking came from the other room. Scared out of her mind, Reyna threw her hands up, accidentally growing some sort of cocoon out of intertwining vines that covered her from head to toe.

Malia looks to the window and arches a brow. "Guess we need to have a rule about no weapons in the house." She smiles a bit and moves her hand gently as the window began to repair itself.

Then she looks to the female. "It is okay. It's safe. It was only a window. Though I think you should realize there is more strength in your change of powers. " she states. Before getting some food put together.

At first he looked to her full of fear. "I'm sorry. . ." He nervously gripped onto his dangling blue diamond earring for comfort and looked down. "It won't happen again." Even though he trusted her, he still remembered his old masters rage. He felt guilt stroke through him for what he's done and backed into the corner, seating himself down and hugging his knees.

"Yeah. No I wasn't scared at all." She chuckled, willing the weird guard down. Glad that the lady didn't tease her about it. Once the cocoon like thing went away, she joined Ghriahim on the floor. "If it helps, i thought that was really cool." She said, offering a small smile.

She shakes her head softly, it was going to take time to ease him out of the habit of his old master. "Its okay." She says softly. She moves to her feet. "Come on. Let's go outside." She smiles.

Energy coiled down her arms to her hands and gathered into a ball. "Let us have some fun. It's much too serious in here anyways."

He blushed at the compliment but only kept looking down, until he heard the word fun. He looked up to his new master, ears perking up. "We get to play a game?" he asked amazed. "You're willing to play with me?" He got back to his feet quickly. So quickly in fact, that he stumbled, landing on their guest. He was so full of excitement though, he didn't care and simply hugged the girl tightly before running to his master happily. It's been so long since he's heard that word. He doubted he even remembered how to play.

What had she walked into? All this talk about masters and how strange the little boy acted, she wondered what all she missed. When he fell onto her, she hugged him back and stood up, following them out side. Man he had a bunch of energy and crazy mood swings like a child but the way he talked showed that he was older than he looked. Way older. Reyna didn't know what part she would play in this but she figured she couldn't do anything worse than sit back, watch, and learn from them.

As soon as they were outside Malia moved her hands and released the energy forward. Soon the area grew light and a soft hue developed around them. "It will keep anyone else from seeing us." She smiles warmly. Then moves her hands again and created several funny looking targets.

She hits one with an energy spark and the target shined sharply. "nothing wrong with having some fun." She smiles to them both and nods to Reyna. "You can join is as well. You can do more than you realize."

His eyes widened in amazement. "W-Wooow!!!" He eyed the target and quickly summoned up a weapon! ZZZIP! He threw it with incredible strength and accuracy, hitting it right in the middle! "Yes!!!" He litterally squeaked in joy, summoning up more daggers. "I'll show you!" he said to the target, giggling. "Oh. . ." He paused. "Thank you master!" He turned around and hugged Malia tightly. "I-I mean, Malia." He ginned up at her before turning back to the target.

"Woah, where did you learn to throw like that?" Reyna asked, amazed at how skilled he was. Creating some sort of invisible shield was a bright idea. She had really found the great sorceress and boy was she surprised at how laid back she was. She had expected some one who wore long robes of some sort of dull fabric, not such a young and beautiful lady. Deciding to test the extent of her new power, she figured that a little exploration help her figure out if she wanted to keep it or go back to what she was used to. Focusing on making a sharp stake like plant, she opened her palm but all she got was a limp branch. Maybe it wasn't as easy as she thought.

Malia smiles warmly and returned the hug. "You are welcome. " she watches as he threw and smiles again. "Very good." She watches curiously, enjoying this moment outside with them.

She looks to Reyna as she made her own attempt. She moves to the girl and gently touches her shoulder. "Relax your mind. When you doubt even a little, your magic will know. Let it flow like your thoughts but firm like the branch." She nods. "You can do it."

Ghirahim laughed and smiled, then summoned up a black sword, a red diamond decorating the beginning of the blade. It was a fancy looking weapon and he smiled wide as he ran towards the target. SSWIISH! He smirked, the target falling into two halves, him having cut the top one off. "I like battles, can you make them move?" He turned towards Malia for an answer.

"Ok." She said nodding. Knowing the lady was right, she tried again, time what she ended up with was a stiff stick. It wasn't the strong, thick stake like she was going for but it was a step in the right direction. She tried a few more times, each one getting stronger and slightly thicker but not what she was intending. "You know, maybe I can only do certain things when I feel threatened or when i'm scared..... I mean caught off guard." She said, turning her focus to making a ball out of vines that intertwined until it was about the size of a soccer ball. Dropping it, she passed it a bit between her feet before tapping it with the inside of her heel, sending it flying into the air before catching it with her hands.

Malia smiles warmly to him and nods. "I think I can come up with something." She says as she moves her hands softly. Energy swirled from her fingertips to one of the targets. It' soon began to move of its own accord and leaped down from it' stand. It held its own small sword and was about the same size as him. It stood in a battle stance ready to spar.

She then looks to Reyna. "Though it may be true and this is all for fun but it is good to know what you can do. You need to know you can relie on your magic to protect you in times of need. Your magic isn't just who you are, it's apart of you."

Ghirahim smiled wide and chased after the dummy with joy. He swung his blade quick and hard but may have lacked a bit in defense, having looked towards the others curious to see their activity.

"You are very wise." Reyna said. Tossing the make shift ball into the air before pulling her leg back and kicking it, timed so well that it hit one of the targets in the center. Coach would have been proud of that one. "Do you mind telling me of this realm you are from? Is it like ours, where there are many different magic wielders mixed in with humans who can not connect with the powers to be, so to speak?"

Malia smiles as she watches Ghirahim with his target. It was good for him she realized to have fun. He probably never had the chance to do it.

She looks to Reyna. "I had to become wise very fast." She smiles softly. "My home was full of magic users of all kinds. We had large trees like here and many creatures of all kinds." She smiles again then shakes her head. "Though even my own abilities was rare among our people."

Ghirahim's spacing out resulted in him receiving a small cut on his chest. He yelped and then snarled in anger, slicing off the dummies arm. He turned towards Malia and the other girl. She thinks she can only do certain things when caught off guard, right? I bet a real fight will be more fun too!!!

He suddenly rushed forward and leapt in the air!!! He rose his blade high in the air, preparing to swing it down on Reyna! He smiled wide, a rush of excitement beaming through him.

Focusing on what she was saying, Reyna almost missed Ghrishim's advance on her. Ducking, a thick shield of hardened vines sprang up from the ground right in front of her. When she hit the ground, she realized that she had lifted her arm up to protect her face. Well, she did want to test her powers, she thought, surprised by how quickly the vines grew and latched into each other. "Could you do that again?" She asked from behind the shield.

Back