Malia had moved out of the way to watch the two. She smiles as she watches. Yes the two would be good to train together. She nods to them both. "It will be good for both of you." She says and leans against the porch as she observes the two.

Ghirahim smiled wide as he landed. His swipe had cut the shield nearly in half completely. "Gladly!!!"
Suddenly, as if magic, he appeared behind her! Teleportation!!!
He swung his blade from behind her this time, slicing at her back rather deeply. His sword was no toy, not at all and most certainly sharp!

"Ouch!" She yelled, stunned by his teleportation. Feeling the wound, she felt blood start to trickle down her back and a strange tingly feeling as her skin repaired itself. Good thing that happened because that would have left a nasty scare. She wasn't the best fighter but she spun around quickly, knocking his feet from under him. "I guess I can play dirty too." Standing up, she smirked as two vines rose from the ground around him, wrapping around his ankles. That's kinda cool, she thought, never taking her eyes off of Ghirahim. He was a sneaky little guy.

She watched carefully as the sparred. It was indeed good that the girl could heal herself. The two sparring was also good but she would have to make adjustments for them both she realized.

Then she tilts her head and listens for a moment before she looks to them. She smiles softly."alright you two. That's enough for now. Go inside and get cleaned up. Don't want to over do it."

Releasing Ghirahim, she dusted off her pants from where she had landed on the ground and looked at the two vines, letting them grow, towering over the house. As she did this, she could feel her self weakening, feeling it first in her hands and then slowly, the feeling traveled through out her body. She didn't feel woozy or light headed, just really sore, as if she just got done with a tough work out. Stretching out her her arms, turned to the Malia. "I parked my car about half a mile down the road. Do you mind if I go get it and park here?" She asked, point in the direction of the car. She didn't want to admit that all that showing off weakened her and wanted to get to the car before it got dark.

Ghirahim let out a sharp gasp as he fell back with a thud and then groaned. He didn't have the power to heal like she did and whined, sitting up and holding his head. He frowned as she started to walk away and stood slowly. "But. . .But it can't be over yet! Neither of us have won!" He didn't dare admit who was in better shape though. The small slice on his chest had bled quite well, soaking his new clothes and ruining them. His head was also sore from falling, he's hit it rather hard.

Malia shakes her head softly to Reyna. "We can get your car later. Go inside and sit down for a moment. You have used your magic more than you are used to. Your energy is low. You must never push foolishly. It can put you in dangerous situations."

She moves to Ghirahim now, gently kneeling before him. She places a glowing hand over the wound at his chest. Steadily the wound began to stitch back together and heal. Then she places her forehead against his and her hands on either side. Warmth would flood him as slowly the headache would fade.

She opens her eyes and gazes at him. "I need you to go inside. Rest. You must listen to me. Something is approaching. Go inside. Keep her safe with you until I return. Do you understand?"

"Your leaving?" Reyna asked, eyes widening. She had forgotten that she could also sense energy and would know exactly when her power was starting to wane. If something was coming, she wanted to be able to help her. "I'd like to go with you." She didn't know what she would do with out her there. Much like the boy, she seemed to be really attached to Malia though they had just met. What if something happened to her while Reyna and Ghirahim stayed here? What if something happened to them while she was gone?

Ghirahim flinched when his chest was touched and closed his eyes tight as he healed. He flinched again when his head was grabbed but relaxed as the pain faded away. ". . .Okay, master. . .I- - " He paused after hearing that something was coming. "Wait. . .what is it?" He frowned, looking at her worried. "Is it dangerous? You can't go alone master!!!" He jumped up, wrapping his arms around her and stubbornly refusing to let go. "I want to help! I can fight! Didn't you see?"

She looks to both Reyna and Ghirahim. "I do not ask this of you because I don't think you can fight. I ask this because what I sense must not know you are here. The house is still under guard and they will not know it is here. You must do as I ask. No one can enter this home without me. You will be safe. You must trust me in this."

"But. . ." He clung to her a bit tighter. ". . . .I don't want to lose another master. . . " Sadly, he hid his face in her neck. "I won't let go unless you promise to come back! Promise me master! . . . .Please?" His voice cracked slightly.

Sailor Moon was walking all alone looking for a place to stay. She was very lonely since she got kicked out of her home.

(She is Usagi from Sailor Moon. She got kicked out of her former home because of her poor grades and she needs a place to go.)

Last edited:
Reyna didn't really know how to respond expect for saying nothing. Given that she had just walked into their lives and they've already helped her so much, she couldn't defy Malia. "Ok will we have a way of communicating with you?" She asked.

She gazed at him and smiles warmly. "Of course I shall come back. Now do as I ask and go inside." She says she nods to Reyna. "I will know all that goes on inside the house. Now go both of you."

As soon as they were inside, she left the barrier. As she did so, she senses two presence. One was light,the other not. Her eyes darken and she covers her markings up as she moves forward.

Ghirahim frowned and then looked down, nodding and doing as he was told. He ran in the house but looked out the window with a struggle to see her. "Master. . . .please be safe. . . ." His eagerness of pressing against the window caused it to crack slightly. He jumped, realizing what he'd done and backed away, crossing his arms. He didn't want to wait here without her. It was so boring and sad. Now he had also broke something and he didn't want her to come home to that! He wanted everything to be perfect, but no, he's messed up. Ashamed, he went to the corner again and hugged his knees.

"I'm sure everything with be alright." Reyna said. Looking at the cracked window. She wasn't sure how this was going to work out, she's never had to take care of someone before.

Asked to join in, I was allowed to so, here we go ^^
latest
Dante was strolling around the area on a leisurely walk after his last mission. He decided to enter a nearby neighbourhood which he can felt a demon's presence there as well as something of a magical aura. Then he saw what appeared to be a magical barrier erected over a house. That immediately looked suspicious, as he's seen a similar thing before involving demon activity. So he began to approach it in a casual manner, eager to see what was going on there. "I think I hit the Jackpot. Wait, is that someone leaving the barrier?" He exclaimed to himself, seeing someone exit it and two people going into it. "Got to check this out."

Sailor Moon was wearing her school uniform in Tokyo. She was kicked out by her mom. She was walking all alone crying. This is the first time she ever got angry at her daughter.

Malia narrows her eyes as she tracks each presence. The demon she sensed was tracking the female not far from her. For now she would deal with those two then deal with the third. She kept the barrier strong and it would keep out anything and everyone.

She moves steadily through the trees towards the girl in the uniform. As she reached the girl it was to send and energy blast that flew from her fingers.

It rushed pass the girl to slam into a creature that was made of shadows. It groaned in pain and then roared before charging again.

She yells at the girl to get out of the way before sending another blast. This time stopping the creature in its tracks.

Ghirahim's ears perked up at the sound and he gasped, sitting up. "Master!" He stood up, glancing to Reyna and then the door. She won't try to stop me will she? He didn't care. He had to know what was going on. Quickly, he scrambled towards the door. "I'm going!!! Don't you dare try to stop me!"

Back