"What?" Dante said to himself as he overheard the sound of a Shadow roaring. "What the heck was that?" He exclaimed, now running over to where the noise came from. If it was something dangerous, he was ideal for the job. Halfway through running, he felt a power surging from the house. "What the... This area is heating up suddenly. Well at least some action will start. Haha." He laughed to himself before resuming to run to where the roar came from.

She had heard a bunch of commotion out side and made eye contact with the boy before he charged at her. She wasn't sure if she could use her vines to tie him up so she just grabbed him instead. Holding him tight against her. "She told us to stay inside. We have to listen remember. She will be very upset if we disobeyed her!" She said preparing to call fourth her vines if needed.

He let out a scream when he was held back and then snarled, whipping around and biting down on her face HARD! Blood splattered as he snarled viciously, jerking back with his jaw still clamped down, attempting to rip a chunk of flesh off! Geeze, talk about violence! He wasn't playing around at all!

"Ok look you little grimlin!" Reyna yelled, grimincing against the pain of him tearing into the soft flesh on her check. "You're going to knock it off or I'm going to knock you out until she gets back." She was so angry that she didn't even notice that he was lifted up off of her, looking at him, she saw her vines wrap tightly around his limbs, covering his arms, shoulder the wrist and his legs completely before winding up his torso, neck and face. She wasn't worried about him suffocating because there were small holes where his nostrils were. Instead of feeling weak, she felt powerful, her magic feeding off of her anger and pain and defending her form the person who did it. Slowly, the vines hardened, making it impossible for him too move. That was more like it she thought. Glaring at him for the way he had acted.

"I can't believe you would attack me when I did nothing wrong except do as told. I even made you your own flowers! So do you remember that or do you have some type of short term mememory loss? Like, I'm so tired of being man handled and walked all over by people like you, who hurt those who has done absolutely NOTHING to hurt you." She tearing into him. "I will not let people continue to walk all over me. Starting with you. I will keep you in that trap and every time you attempt to break free, I will tighten it! So help me God!"

He let out a cry and screamed again, thrashing around. Tears welled up but he didn't listen to her, trying to move despite her warning. In his current form his body was not not very strong and he wanted to change, but no room gave no options. His cries became muffled underneath the vines but he never gave up, even though it result in him nearly choking to death. The vines felt so tight all around his throat, he could barley breath. His body trembled and his breaths became small wheezes. Things began to fade to black. He was panicking, he was scared. . .He was stuck.

It hurts. . .Master. . .Please save me. . .

Malia had stopped the creature but it didn't stay still long. She rushed forward sharply as she pulls her sleeves up. Her markings glowed brightly as she gathered more energy again.

With another blast she tore into the creature. Then she heard the sounds coming from the house. It distracted her as she turns her attention to the house.

Before she could do anything about the situation there though, the creature had taken advantage of her distraction. It' claws appendage sinking into her left leg suddenly at the knee joint.

Pain slammed through her and the creature closed its claws, crushing the joint. The pain rushed through her, sending her vision spiraling. With a final yell, she send another blast. This time destroying the creature as she turned it to ash. She hadnt wanted to kill it but there was no other choice.

She had used to much energy and couldn't heal her leg so quickly. She grimaced but her voice could be heard in the house. "Reyna, release him. Ghirahim it is okay."

Dante had arrived just as the woman had eliminated that shadow creature. He was surprised to see that sight of power. He had to put 2 and 2 together that this must the one who created that barrier at the house.

Being careful not to provoke the woman, he slowly approached her. "Hey there. I saw what you did to that shadow. You pack some power there. You got a name?" He exclaimed. He tried to keep his demon half hidden to her, but might have to in case this was going to be trouble. "My name's Dante."

Releasing Ghirahim, she placed him on the ground, feeling her cheek tingle as the skin healed the wound. Maybe she was a little harsh but whatever, he attacked her first. But doing something like that gave her a rush, she had won that round and had also learned that a little more about her power. Though she still wanted to go outside, she stayed in, looking at the little boy on the floor, wondering if she should apologize.

He collapsed to the ground, a gasp leaving him as he trembled. Tears had smeared all over his face from the tight vines leaving no room for them to drip. He coughed a few times and his body shook. He lost. He failed.

. . .Master. . . I have to find. . . . Make sure. . .

His vision was blurry as he cried softly, laying there. It wasn't much longer though, he sat up quickly and ran for the door again. He was sweating nervously. If he teleported he was sure he'd faint due to how much energy it took. His small hands latched onto the door handle and jerked the door open wide. "Master!!!" he cried out, trying to get outside.

Standing there, Reyna weighed her options as the little boy cried. Deciding against apologizing, she was just about to peak out the window just as he bolted for the door. He ran out there yelling and foolishly, Reyna followed him. She couldn't leave them hanging and she wouldn't. If needed, she was prepared to fight or run, which ever one was needed.

Malia tenses and looks to the stranger as he approached. She could read his energy. He wasn't what he appeared. Her eyes flicker slightly. Her leg could not heal at the moment and so she was now balanced on one leg. The other hanged at a limp angle.

" My name is Malia. What is your reason for being here?" She questioned. She heard the sounds from the house again. Gently she moved her left hand. What little energy she held left, she sent it to the boy.

It would appear before him in the form of her image. "Ghirahim. I am alright. I will be back soon. You must calm yourself. "

Ghirahim skidded to a halt and fell back on his bottom, looking up at her. "But I heard loud noises!I want to help master! I can fight!!! I can do it!!!" He stood back up and sniffled. "I don't want to stay with HER." He glanced back and then tried to take off in another run.

Rolling her eyes at what Ghirahim said, she folded her arms over her chest. She figured there was something else going on but she couldn't see past the barrier. She wanted to offer her help but she knew that she would just be in the way and so would the boy if he kept distracting her.

"I was originally hanging out in my little shop in town; Devil May Cry, when I got word of a demon hanging around in this neighbourhood. Just came to check if said demon is a friendly one or a bad one and make sure no others make him a target if it's the good kind. Plus, I could use a little action every now and then." He exclaimed to the woman, now looking towards where she is injured. "You going to be okay there? You don't look so hot."

A sigh leaves her lips, she would have to have a talk with the boy about trusting her and listening to her when she gave an order.

For now she focused on the stranger. "Unfortunately the demon in question was a danger to others. Shadows can be left alone at times but not often." She glances to her leg and shakes her head. "The joint has been shattered. I will heal once i regain some energy. If you will assist me back to my home?"

Then she sends word to the house. "I am on my way back. Someone is with me. Do not attack him. Ghirahim, if you truly wish to help me, prepare some hot water, rags and grab the bandaging from the bathroom." She instructs. "We will talk more when I arrive."

"I was meaning to head to that house anyways. Lead the way, lady." He exclaimed, happy to walk alongside her to that barrier house. Meanwhile he thought to ask a few questions, seeing as he just watched someone eliminate a shadow without too much of a problem.

"So. How exactly did you beat that Shadow? It took me quite a while to beat one of those. A high ranking demon creation to be sure."

Malia moved very slowly as she hopped a bit to keep any pressure off of her destroyed leg. "I'm a channeler. I can control and distort energy.." She grimaced a bit then nods to him. "They are not easy creatures to deal with for sure."

Once they reached the barrier she made an opening so the stranger could move through as well with her. This was going to be a long night.

Ghirahim slowed, hearing her voice and sniffled, coming to a stop. But he just got loose! He stood there a moment, not wanting to turn back but eventually did. Doing as he was instructed, he glared as he walked past Reyna and stuck out his tongue. She was definitely not considered a friend for holding him back like that. Ghirahim frowned, literally sitting in front of the door and refusing to leave till she got back. The hot water and bandages were resting next to him.

Without hesitation, Dante walked through the Barrier as she opened it, keeping his guard up in case what she was protecting was dangerous. Keeping a firm grip on the sword in his back, he approached the house door with caution.

"So. If you don't mind me asking, lady. Who, or what, are you exactly protecting in here?" He exclaimed, keeping his motives hidden and his bloodline hidden as well. He didn't want to startle them as much as he already has by being there.

Malia looks to the male as they get closer to the door. "I protect those who seek my protection. Understand that i tolerate no violence under my roof. You may release your sword."

She lets the door open and she was prepared to stop Ghirahim from attacking the stranger if she had to. The little one, she could feel his anguish. It pulled at her in the worst way. "Be calm Ghirahim..."

Back