Malia moved her hand sharply, energy coiled and latched to each dagger and holding them into place. "Ghirahim! Enough! Put your weapons away now." She grimaced.

She shakes her head at Dante. "Two of the shadows attacked before he was ever here." She comments.

"Really? Interesting. And if this kid wants me gone so badly, he must have a lot of faith in your abilities. Well until otherwise, I need to keep an eye on you lot and deal with any... special, demons that appear. If you got damaged by a shadow, then a demon will most likely overpower you in an instant." He exclaimed, keeping his arms crossed against the wall.

"And besides. Surely this kid wants to know how to become an adult again right? I might know a method of doing that. But it's not easy, and it attracts a lot of attention."

Malia shakes her head slightly. "I only got damaged by the shadow because I got distracted. Injuries aren't normal for me." She comments then arches a brow and glanced to Ghirahim. "Would you like to be an adult again?"

Not that she was afraid of the newcomer, she wasn't sure of his intentions. When Malia mentioned that she was bringing someone back,she had stayed until the last minuet, retreating into the house and going into the nearest bathroom where she spent several minuets calming her self down and trying to listen to the conversation going on in the other room. She had felt safe and welcomed, allowing her to use her new magic openly, even enjoying her new strengths. But since she has yet to find a weakness in her powers, she was not ready for a new person. Judging from what she could hear, she man only new about Ghirahim and she wanted to keep it that was for as long as she could. She could tell that Malia was hurt bit she knew that there was no way she would invite him back if she couldn't defend herself, even in that state. Hearing the word adult mentioned, she crept closer to the door and opened it. What would Ghirahim say? Hopefully yes because he was kind of a nightmare as a child.

He frowned, flinching slightly at her tone. With a huff he crossed his arms and looked down, until he heard that question. He froze, thinking hard.

Of course I do but. . . .there's so much I haven't got to do as a child. . .Maybe I should start over. . .

His pointy ear lowered and he played with his fingers. "I. . . .don't know. . . .I do but---. . . . . . .Being a kid, I can do things I've never done before. . .But I don't want to be a child forever. . . ."

"Hmm?" Dante raised his head up towards the sound of a door opening, and prepared himself. Who else was in the house with them? "You never mentioned you had another guest in here. I assume they were using the bathroom? Understandable that they'd be so quiet but if they were listening in..." He exclaimed, keeping his posture against the wall.

"Anyways. I know a few Warlocks that have a ritual that allows for age reversal. But it works both ways as well, turning a child into an adult or an adult into a child. Maybe we can get this kid his adult life back and all things will be satisfied. However, convincing a warlock to do this won't be easy."

Malia nods a bit as she thinks it over. "Then we will work on looking into the change." She nods to Dante. "If you can find the Warlock we can worry about convincing them once we find one able to do it." She looks to Ghirahim. "While we wait we can do some of the things you've missed as a child but you must listen when told something."

She tilts her head a little and looks to the bathroom. She had know Reyna was in the bathroom but had not bothered the girl because she didn't want to push her. Now though she gently urged her to come out. "Reyna it is okay. You can come out." She says.

Then she looks to Dante. "She found us out here. She is also under my protection."

Ghirahim frowned, then turned around, crossing his arms. "But I'd rather stay a child than accept his help! Besides, if it attracts others then I'll be the cause of danger, which I can not allow to surround my master! So. . . .so he can just go away. I'm fine this way, for now. . ."

"Geez kid. You don't leave much for confidence, do you? With me and your master here, you'll be fine. Unless of course you're that suicidal? Not one bit craving a little bit of action every now and then?" He exclaimed, aiming to coax Ghirahim into agreeing with the plan. "Unless you're not up for the challenge and potential opportunity to turn yourself back into an adult... Haha."

Malia grimaced and shakes her head a bit. "Ghirahim I've been in danger long before I ever met you. This is nothing new. We should look into making you an adult. At least be able to know we can do it and then you can decide if you don' want to do it or not." She closes her eyes a moment then opens them. "Stop being mean to Dante. He is a guest and right now, I need to close my eyes. This pain is getting unbearable." She says honestly. "Ghirahim I need you to behave and be nice. Stop attacking him."

"Searching for action is stupid. Why would I go look for trouble? I- - -" He paused, hearing his master speak. He frowned and looked down, nodding. ". . . .Okay, master. . ." he said finally agreeing. "I'll be nice. . . but only for you." He stood. "I'm sorry master, for causing trouble. . . "

His eyes suddenly widened. "Wait a minute!!! Master! Wait right here!" Within seconds, he had teleported away somewhere! Off to get something that will help, likely. He didn't plan much on getting back in through the barrier though. Geeze Ghirahim, way to cause more trouble.

He had gone to a stash in the place his previous master raised him, retrieving a healing potion, but when he tried to teleport back, he found himself lost in the woods. He couldn't teleport through the barrier to get in, only out. He froze, realizing his mistake. "Oh no!" He quickly began to search, wanting to give the potion to his master as soon as possible.

So opening the door after being quiet for so long wasn’t the best idea. The man had heard her and she was called out. “Sorry, I’m uh, Reyna.” She said as she joined them in the room. Not knowing what to do, she walked up to him and stuck her hand out to shake his, looking up at him.

Dante turned towards the new arrival and put on a smooth charm. "Reyna hmm? Nice to meet you. I'm Dante." He took her hand and shook it with a firm grip then let go. "I'm not a threat. Call me your demon helping hand. But Dante is fine. So, sweetheart. What brought you with the kiddo? You don't appear to be one that'd affiliate themselves with demons or shadows as this lady puts it."

“Oh no I didn’t come with Ghirahim.” Reyna said, thrown off by what he said. She was expecting some one more unusual looking but he was quite normal in appearance beside the unnatural white hair. “I need help learning about my new powers. I was just an ordinary witch a few days ago.” She said, looking to Malia.

"An ordinary witch... Wait a minute... You certainly don't look like an ordinary witch. And you say you're still learning your powers? Hmm. Quite the crew we got here. A demon kiddo with a fiery temper, a woman with an air of mystery, a novice witchcrafter and me; a demon hunter. Sounds like things are already going to be much more interesting."

Malia grimaced and shakes her head as she looks to Dante. "You are such an adventure hunter." She grumbles then sighs. "What can I say, they found me. I've lived out on my own since i was a child. " she sits up a little and moves her hand gently. "Reyna...please open the door and let Ghirahim in I opened the barrier so he can get in." She says.

Ghirahim frowned, starting to run. He panted softly, looking around and going a bit faster. He knew it was dangerous outside the barrier so he did his best to hurry along. A big grin appeared on his face when he saw the barrier and he giggled, running more. "Master! Look! I've brought something to heal you!" He didn't think much of how his loud yelling might attract attention as he approached the front door.

Malia smiles a little and was shaking her head but then she froze as a roar suddenly filled the air. It wasn't a shadow though, it was a creature from her home realm.

She rushed to try and stand but only fell to the floor. The barrier had closed but the creature made of darkness and fire was already inside. "Ghirahim!" She shouted.

Her marks seemed to spark as she forced the energy through. It tore through her body down her arms and out her hands as she sends the blast out. It was enough to stun the creature and knock it back but not kill it. It resembled what humans would call a dragon but much darker.

Ghirahim froze in fear, hearing the loud roar. He looked back and released a small scream, rushing into the house. "Take this master hurry!!!" He ran in, setting the potion down in front of her but didn't hesitate to run back out! He summoned up a long black blade once more and ran towards the creature without thought. Maybe if it stays down long enough I can kill it before it stands!!!

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Reyna yelled. What the hell was this thing? A firey dragon like thing was in the barrier and since it was stunned, Reyna sprung in to action, calling forth her vines to hold it in place as Ghriahim prepared to attack it.

Back