The creature roared in anger as the bike wrapped about it. It tossed it' massive head and tried to pull free of the vines. The cracks in its thick body began to ooze a form of lava. It burned at the vines.

Malia took the potion quickly. A cry of pain leaving her as the joint was put back together. Energy seemed to swirl sharply about her as she rose to her feet. Her ancient markings glowed and seemed to shift on her akin.

The blade made contact with its thick hide but only sank in a few inches before it tossed it' head and knocked him away.

It roared again and charged forward as the vines broke. Malia had stepped forward but instead of a blast coming from her hands, the energy coiled down from her arms and she stood as the creature reached her.

It roared and snapped it' jaws as it reached her. Lightly she touched it's nose. The energy surged forward and wrapped around the creature before it suddenly changed to that of a sparrow.

The bird seemed confused for a moment before flying off. Malia watches it and whispers. "Be free..." sadness was in her eyes. Then she looks to everyone. "Is everyone okay?"

“Yes, are you ok?” Reyna asked after Malia saved them. She was just simply amazed at the scene before her.

Ghirahim released a small squeal of fear, being tossed into the air! With a thud he hit the ground and tumbled a few feet. "MASTER!!!" He screamed in fear, seeing it nearly devour her as he sat up. That sight though quickly disappeared when he saw the sparrow fly away! He wasted no time rushing back and looked up to his master in worry. Did she get any more injuries?! "Master are you hurt?! H-How did you do that?!!" His sword laid on the ground, where he first tumbled from being thrown. All his attention was on her now.

Malia nods to Reyna then looks to Ghirahim. "I am fine. Thank you for that potion. It helped a great deal." She looks to the barrier and enforced it some more.

Then she looks to the other two. "That creature is from my realm. How it got here I do not know. It shouldn't be here." She shakes her head.

"What the heck..." Dante exclaimed, as he witnessed the large dragon get defeated. "Damn, girl. You are strong. Everyone here is strong. This already got more interesting. Haha. So, about that decision to become an adult..." He exclaimed, now looking towards Ghirahim. "Are you in, or not?"

Ghirahim frowned and nodded. "Please take care. . .that was my last one. . ." He reached up, gently taking her hand. When spoken too by Dante he glared. "Stop rushing me!!!" In a fit he stomped into the next room and slammed the door shut. Of course he wanted to be big again, but he didn't want to admit it to him.

"So what exactly was that thing? " Reyna said once it was quite. She had never seen something like that. So terrifying yet easily defeated by Malia.

Malia sighs softly as she watches him storm off into his room. Then she looks back to Dante and Reyna. She would give Ghirahim some time and then she would go talk to him.

" That creature is called a drazoric. Very dangerous and very hard to kill. Changing them is easier. They normally don't attack unless provoked or if they are following a master."

She rubs her forearms a little as the glow finally fades from the markings. "It shouldn't be here. "

"Hmm..." Dante stood there thinking until it hit him. "If what you are saying is true, Malia. Then that can only mean that whoever is after that demon child hails from your realm. The question is, why would someone from your realm want a demon dead? This raises so many questions revolving around that kid. What they are, how powerful they must be, and what they are hiding."

So Ghriahim’s old master was after him? "Could that be the master he thought was dead? " she said, leaning against the wall. Would they have to battle his master for his freedom?

Ghirahim sighed in frustration, covering his face and sliding down the door. Maybe he should just suck up his pride and do it. Everyone seemed to be getting frustrated with him anyways. He groaned, not knowing what to do.

Malia thought over what was said. "I am not certain. My realm was destroyed. It is possible that creature escaped and was being controlled by the same one controlling the shadows. It is also a wonder if whoever it is doesn't want him to become an adult. That was a shadow and that creature in the same day....."

Malia shakes her head as she paces for a moment. "He said his master was defeated...if his master was behind this, from what he has told me of him, his master would be here himself ,not using lower monsters.."

His ears perked up a bit once they realized what they were talking about. Curiously, he pressed his ear to the door and listened. The thought of his old master returning sent shivers down his spine and made him nervous. Of course, there wasn't any possible way, so he tried to make himself relax. It. . . .It IS impossible. . . .Right? he asked himself. What was he thinking, of course it was. He'd be sealed away for sure, at least, for the next 100 years.

"Hmm. Perhaps he's doing that classic tactic most people with minions do. Send them ahead to potentially weaken the target then coming in himself to finish the job." Dante murmured. "If that's the case, then I'll gladly stay back and watch outside the house for any incoming."

Malia was silent again as she thought over what he had said. Could it be his old master? She shakes her head a little. "I do not know but they are aware of where we are located. I for one detest being hunted and stalked."

She looks to Ghirahim's bedroom door then back to Dante. "If he wants to become an adult then we need to accomplish that first. Then I am completely in favor of doing our own hunting. It is clear they won't stop until the gain what they want."

Taking in what was being said, Reyna slid down the wall and hugged her legs to her chest. Not out of fear or any negative feelings, she just thought better on the floor. There was likely be more of those things, possibly different types, letting her get experienced in combat and learn more about her powers. It didn't scare her like she thought, it excited her. She had enough clothing and money for at least a week and she hoped that Malia would take them hunting.

Dante walked out of the house and kept an eye on the barrier for any incoming threats to the group. Meanwhile he made a call to a Warlock, a famous one in the chain of Warlocks. After that, he maintained watch outside. It was quiet. Too quiet. Dante's voice could be heard from outside the house. "Is this kid really that special to be hunted like that? I mean come on, if he was such a super powerful hidden demon or something, then why wasn't I contracted to take him out?"

Ghirahim slowly came back out of his room and took his masters hand. "You guys think they're after me? . . .But. . .But I've never even heard of those things! Why would they want me taken out?!" He frowned, hugging his masters pant leg. "If. . . .If becoming an adult will stop them. . . I'll do it."

This entire situation was not a good one. She didn't like anyone to be placed in danger, no matter if they could handle themselves or not.

She heard Dante's words but didnt say anything. It was a good question though unless Ghirahim wasn't their actual target. It was hard to say because none of the creatures had focused on one person when they attacked.

Malia looks to Ghirahim as he took her hand then hugged her leg. Gently she touched his head. "As of right now, it does seem that you becoming an adult would be for the best."

Dante walked back into the house. "Alright. I called the Warlock. Now this one, might be a bit creepy looking, and uh, Orc ish. But he's one of the best in the business. He'll be arriving soon."

Back