"Good morning. . ." he said softly, rubbing one eye. He didn't get much sleep at all and was still curled up in the blanket, shivering slightly. "How did you sleep?? he asked, looking up sleepily.

Gently she sits down beside him on the couch. "I slept alright." She looks at him with concern. "I can see you had a rough night. In time it will get easier...I promise." She smiles gently. "Now let's see if we can make you big again. I'm sure that will help."

He frowned and looked down, nodding. Once he heard the last part he smiled slightly and looked into her eyes. "Okay. . . .but how?"

She gazed at him and smiles gently. She holds her hands out to him. " well a lot of times I can read energy of others and figure out how it flows." She smiles. "Once I understand your energy I should be able to make you into an adult again. How old were you?"

He gently reaches out and accepts her hand. His was ice cold and metallic feeling. "Uh--" He looked at her, very nervously. "I uh. . . .uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh. . . . .w-well I was. . . . . . "

She smiles gently to him. "It' okay. I don't need to know. Just close your eyes and focus on how you used to look. " the marks on her arms start to glow softly and she gently began working his energy trying to reverse what had been done to him.

He nodded and then closed his eyes, trying his best to focus. He took small deep breaths and relaxed but his memories kicked in once more. Flashbacks of the past made him irritated and he frowned, squeezing her hand a little as he started to change.

His results though, were not what he wanted to see. All he's done, was change into a child version of his original self! He looked down at his hands and growled in frustration! "This is not right!" he shouted. "All I've done is change back to my normal self! But I'm still a child version of me! I don't understand!!!"

(Here is another pic, just to represent what he looks like now, without the sword and stuff. ^^' So kawaii though! >W< I just want to snuggle him so much, haha but he'd probably bite my face off for trying it. XD XD XD)

777af47a9f1eb024f621398799a0bc4a--zelda-series-link-zelda.jpg

She blinks a bit as she watches the change. She was just as frustrated. "Hmmm...i can try again...maybe You do need to regain your strength before you can return to your adult form..." She wondered aloud as she gazes at him curiously.

"But I have regained my strength! I'm alive aren't I?" He frowned and then wrapped the blanket back around him, shivering more. "I'm alive so I should be strong enough. . . .I even went to sleep so. . . ." He looked down, tummy growling again.

She smiles a bit. "We'll figure this out. For now though let's get you some food." She says as she moves to her feet and goes to the kitchen. She gathers up some more food for him. "Come eat." She says to him.

"Thank you. . ." He crawled up on the chair and sighed, head just allowing him to peek over again. This time, he took care to remove his gloves before grasping onto the meat.

(I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT I HIT SEND ALREADY. ;A;)

(Its okay)

She smiles softly as she watches him eat. Glad that he was eating. "Eat as much as you want. I'll make more. " she says with a smile.

(Thank uuuu T^T)

He smiled up at her in joy."It's delicious! I didn't know food from the outside world could taste so delicious!" He suddenly looked down and covered his face, letting out a tiny sneeze. "Ah. . Achoo!" He frowned, not going to admit any time soon to having come down with a cold.

She smiles warmly again then blinks when he sneezed. She moves over to him and gently touches his forehead. A frown touching her lips. "You may be getting sick." She moves to the cupoard and grabs down a drink. "Here. This will help. It tastes good too." She hands him a small glass.

He tensed up slightly when she touched his forehead and then looked up at her a little flustered. He wasn't used to being treated to so kindly. "Uhm. . .thank you." He reached out, accepting the glass and then slowly taking a sip. He sighed, setting it on the table and reaching up for his food again. "I owe you a lot. ." He takes another bite, hands a bit sticky now.

She shakes her head a bit. "You owe me nothing. " she moves to the sink and wets a towel. She makes it damp and then moves back to the table and sets it down beside him on the table so he could use it to wipe his hands with. "I was where you are. The only difference is I didn't have anyone to show me kindness or even help me. It's why I built my home out here rather than in the city. "

He frowned as he chewed quietly and reached to the towel. He cleaned his hands and then his face. "I'm sorry. . .it must have been hard. I've always been given some sort of help. . or order so I knew what to do. . .I don't think I would have survived without my master."

She looks to him. "You are a survivor. If you had been forced to, you would have figured out a way." She smiles a little. "I used to think the same about myself until I had no choice but to survive. My will to live was stronger than my fear of being on my own." She shrugs a bit.

He smiled, a happy blush decorating his cheeks. "It's nice to know someone believes in me! Thanks. . ." He spaced off a bit, a peaceful look plastered on his face. "It's. . been very long." After rising to his feet on the chair, he picked up his plate and finished his drink. "Thank you. I'll wash the dishes as payment, okay? I don't feel right not helping at all." He looked up at her and then hopped off of the chair. His result though, caught him off guard, he slipped! He gasped, falling back, the dishes being tossed in the air!

Malia moved swiftly, her hands flexing as energy pillowed beneath him to soften the fall. Then the energy catches the dishes just before they would hit the floor. She smiles softly as she moves to him. "Don't be is such a hurry all the time. " she says softly as she helps him up.

Back