A Pre - School Roleplay

Billy lets the cat sniff his hand, "Hi there Sunny." Sunny seems comfortable so Billy pets him and nods. "Great."

Billy gets the cereal and sets the bowls on the island. He puts Gwen's at the spot where she can see the TV best. He sets his own breakfast next to hers. Finally, He speaks; "Okay, you sit here and I sit behind you."

Gwen does so and minds her manners. She said, "Thanks Billy. I hope your mom letting us eat here."

Billy smiles, "You're welcome. She should be fine with it, we usually eat here. We just have to wash our dishes."

Sophie finishes drying off and ties a towel around herself, walking into her room, which is straight across form the bathroom. She gets dressed, and brushes her hair. Walking out of the room, Sophie sees Gwen and Billy eating breakfast. As she makes herself some coffee and grabs a cereal bar, Sophie says to the children;"Good morning kids. Are you two ready for Thanksgiving?"

Gwen said, "Yes ma'am. Happy Thanksgiving mom. I can't wait to meet the others that are coming. I made you a Thanksgiving card."

After eating some cereal and washed her bowl she gave her mom the Thanksgiving card.

Sophie said, "People will arrive at 5:30. Dinner will start a 7:00. We have to keep them entertained during the window of arrival and dinner. I see the house is neat and clean." She smiled at the kids.

Billy nods, "Of course not. I was just thinking my cars were other people's cars. Make it look like there's an actual town or city."

Back