A Pre - School Roleplay

Ms. Tulip pulls into the driveway, home from signing papers. She glances at the clock. "Oh my, 8:30? Time to get the kids ready for bed." Walking in the house, Billy runs towards her.

Billy asks, "So, how'd it go? His mother smiles and says, "Get Gwen. Time for bed." He obeys and gets Gwen from her room. "Mom says it's bedtime."

Gwen smiles and brushes her teeth without being told to. She then flosses her teeth. She then waits on her mom to put her in the bed.

Ms. Tulip tucks them both in and reads them each a story. "Night Billy. Night Gwen."

Billy smiles and says, "Goodnight Mum."

(she walks to each of their rooms btw)

Ms. Tulip smiles at her daughter and walks to the kitchen, to make herself some tea. She turns on the news, making sure to keep it quiet enough for the kids to sleep.

(Okay, great. Keep the characters but Ms. Tulip just loves her kids.)

Ms. Tulip falls asleep watching Fox 11 News.

Morning Arrives... (Ms. Tulip's first name is Sophie.)

Yawning, Sophie glances at the clock. It was 7:15. She groggily got off the couch and took a shower, hoping the kids would wake up in due time.

Billy hopped out of bed, his Spiderman toy in hand. He walked into the kitchen and checked the calander. Seeing it was Thanksgiving, he ran into Gwen's room and screamed, "GWEN! It's Thanksgiving!"

Billy smiles at Gwen and says, "They will. you're the kindest person I know." Then he steps outside the room, so Gwen can change.

Gwen changes into a white long-sleeved t-shirt, a black jumper, white tights that cover her feet, and black Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe. She said, "How do I look?"

Billy knocks and heads into Gwen's room wearing a nice suit. As Gwen asks,"How do I look?" He smiles and says, "Perfect. How about me?"

Back