A Pre - School Roleplay

Billy just smiles and sets up his cars. Suddenly, he gets and idea laves the room. He comes back with his blocks and sets up tiny houses.

Gwen helps him build those houses. She said, "It's amazing that we don't argue or anything like that."

Billy sets the final block and as he begins to set up the cars, he replies to his sister; "Yeah, we'll probably fight more when we're older and don't enjoy each other as much. Let's make the most of this for as long as we can." (Btw, you can imagine Billy looking however you want. I imagine him looking like my crush's youngest brother... :emoji_heart_eyes::oops:)

(Yeah.. :D)
Billy hung his head and replied, "Me either. It just happens in most families. We can try to fix it in our family though."

Billy replied, "I don't know. I do know that some of my teenage cousins ignore their siblings and the younger siblings get mad at the older ones. Thus, fighting."

Billy replied, "That may be true. I think it has to do with something called hormones." He finished setting up his cars as he waits for Gwen's reply.

Billy turned to look at the clock and saw that Gwen was indeed right. "Well then, we've finished setting up. Let's play! " With that, he switched on his toy train, letting it go around their play town.

Billy replies, "My grandparents and we go down the line. Mom might make an announcement about adopting you though." Billy glances at the clock and sees that they have 15 minutes left. "We should clean up soon, Mom won't want any messes."

Sophie sets the tables.

Billy sets the last car in the tote and goes to comb his hair.
Sophie smiles as Gwen helps her with the kid's table.

Back