A Pre - School Roleplay

(I'm back!)

Lexi
Story Time ends and I go up and give Ms. Tulip a hug. "Can you teach me how to read ma'am?" As I wait for the teacher to respond, I walk over to Gwen and ask her, "What should we do next?" I look up to see what the teacher says.

Ms. Tulip
As Lexi hugs me, she asks if I can teach her to read. I think about while she speaks to Gwen and once her ecstatic green eyes look up at me, I nod. "I can do that. Meet with me every Tuesday after school."

(They only have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.)

Gwen paints a beautiful picture of her friend, the teacher, and herself having a picnic together.

Gwen said, "I am painting a beautiful picture of our teacher, you and I on a picnic at the park."

Lexi
I look at Gwen's picture, and smile as she tells me what it is. "Wow! You're really talented. I painted me playing in a pile of leaves."

Lexi
I'm about to reply when a boy comes over and says, "You're ugly and stupid." Then he punches me right in the face. Ms. Tulip is out of the classroom getting some coloring sheets she printed, so she doesn't see. The boy has given me a black eye. "Well, you're a douche bag!"

Gwen went to tell the teacher, "Lexi called a boy a bad name, a boy punched Lexi on the nose, and called Lexi ugly and stupid."

Ms. Tulip
Gwen tells me about the bully and I return to the room furious. Lexi is beat up badly and the boy is whistling. I grab his collar and drag him to the timeout chair. "You sit her and think about what you did." Walking over to Lexi, I ask her: "Are you okay? Also, please don't call people names. It's not nice."

Lexi
Wiping my tears, I nod and say, "He hurt me though. I had to do something."

Ms. Tulip
"You're most welcome Gwen. Lexi, why don't you head to the nurse's office?"
Lexi
Standing up, I ask Gwen if she'll go to the nurse with me. "I'm afraid of doctors."

(It's fine. We don't need a bunch of people anyways.)

Lexi

"Thanks bestie!" I hug Gwen and we're off on our way to the nurse.

Back