A Pre - School Roleplay

Sunny purred, "Yup."

Ms. Tulip came outside and saw a kitten by Gwen. She asked the child, "Who's this?"

Last edited:
Gwen said, "This is Sunny. I know pets aren't allowed. She just came into school grounds. Can I keep Sunny please?"

Ms. Tulip looked at the cat, and saw how happy Gwen was. Finally she said, "Sure. But you have to leave him at school during the day. I'll pay for his needs."

Ms. Tulip opened the door and let Gwen in. "Don't worry, I only live a mile away." She buckled Gwen in and got into her own seat, being sure to buckle herself in. Then, they drove away.

Ms. Tulip
I nod as we pull into the driveway. Walking inside, Billy runs toward me and asks, "Mommy, who is this?" I reply, "She's your new adopted sister. Gwen, Billy. Billy, Gwen. Did you feed Sandy (Billy's hamster)?"

Billy said, "C-Cool. W-Wanna see my hamster?" While he waited for Gwen's answer, Billy said to his mother. "Yes Mum. I cleaned her cage too, and gave her water."

Ms. Tulip replied, "Excellent."

Billy
I smiled and led Gwen to my room. "Gwen, this is Sandy. Sandy, this is Gwen." Sandy squeaked happily and I knew she approved of our new family member. I give Gwen the tour of my room, embarrassed at how messy it is. I say quietly, "I forgot to put my baseball stuff away after school."
Ms.Tulip
I started making dinner.

Back