Blood Handy

Ghirahim smirked. "If you didn't bring me here to rest I'd say you owe me." But since they did, he simply teleported them right back to Cindy's home and in the living room. He frowned a little as he looked around, such a mess after he summoned his minions. He knew he was probably going to get an earful from Cindy.

As soon as they returned to her home and she saw the destruction left mind by the creatures, she felt angry. She also felt her heart break. Some of this stuff couldn't be replaced. They were things her father made.

She shakes her head and bit and lets go of Girahim's hand and walks around her place. She shakes her head and starts cleaning up what she could.

As he let go of Ghirahim's hand and looked around the house, he was tempted to help Cindy clean what they could, but something started to nag at the back of his mind. So instead he turned to Ghirahim with a sincere expression on his face. "Are you... used to people doing nice things for you? On their own volition, not because you force them to?"

Red's words caught him off guard. He blinked and then crossed his arms, looking away. "Not really." he muttered. "Why the hell do you think I like to be in charge? People will respect me if I'm in charge. They treat me less like shit because they know I can have their little tongues cut out." He frowned. "Why do you ask?" He glanced to Cindy and then back away. He wanted to help, but he didn't want to be thought of as soft. He had to keep a reputation up or his own followers might even turn against him. Yeah, he had to be mean and nasty sometimes or he'd lose his right as their leader, or so he thought.

Cindy continued to move about the place and picking up things here and there. She had fallen quiet and wasn't paying attention to the two men.

She picked up an old wooden statue of a man holding a child with his arm around a woman. Her father had carved it for her mother as an anniversar gift. It was in several pieces.

Shaking her head , she leaves the living room and goes out to the warehouse to her father's work bench. Gently she set the pieces down. How could she fix this?

Had she made a mistake inviting them to her home? It seemed to only have caused trouble.

"Well, when I told you about what happened with the spider, your reaction seemed kind of... well, it made me think you weren't used to people doing things like that for you without you commanding them to." Red watched Cindy leave, then eventually grabbed the older demon by the wrist and sat him down on the couch, sitting down with him. "Okay, I'm going to tell you something that I didn't trust you to know before, but only because I think it might give you something to think about. I am the oldest of six brothers. All of my younger brothers look up to me in their own way, and not because I try to scare them and force them to listen to me. In fact, I try to be as fair and kind as I can to them. And yes, we have our disagreements, but no two people are going to see eye-to-eye all the time. You don't have to be aggressive for people to listen to you, and if the people who do listen to you and respect you really do care for you, even the biggest disagreement isn't going to make them stop caring about you. Believe me, I have one brother who, when put in the same room alone with me, will be living proof of that."

Ghirahim looked down a bit guiltily when he saw Cindy's face. She hasn't started screaming yet. . .but she obviously wasn't happy.

Ghirahim's entire body stiffened when Red made contact with him. He half expected it to be the beginning of a fight. When led to the couch though he was utterly confused. He couldn't decide what expression to wear on his face so he just stared as he listened to Red's words. Through out the speech Ghirahim's face just seemed to get a little bit redder every minute. He finally put on that grump face of his and looked away, crossing his arms again. "You say that because you're so soft. Things may be this way for you but where I live it's not so great. I don't care about my underlings because I know that they could care less about me. What they want is their ration of food and to keep their heads on their bodies. This is the only reason they don't turn against me. If I were to try and connect with one of them I'd probably be slaughtered. Not only that, my master will think I'd have lost my mind! He brought me in as a child and taught me that if you want to live in this world, you just can't trust a fucking soul." His gaze sank to the floor. "Perhaps I'm wrong. . .but even so, this is what I'm going to follow. I'm not so stupid that I'm going to run off and make friends only to be abandoned." He finally put his gaze against Red's. "Maybe when you can prove to me that your precious friendship is worth something I'll consider taking it."

With that, he held up his hand and gave a snap. HUNDREDS of his little minions appeared all over. Was he planning to let them trash the place again?!!! They held up their blades, letting out screeches!!!! He stood, making fists. "SILENCE!!!!" he screamed loudly, catching their attention. "YOU ARE NOT TO LAY A FINGER ON ANYONE IN HERE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!! I brought you here for a new task! Clean this place up at once!!! If one of you dares to go against my orders I'll use your skin to make myself a new cloak!" Their silence filled the air as they looked at each other a moment. Soon enough though, they began to get to work, muttering their gibberish words to each other. Looks like he wasn't going to hold back from helping clean up after all.

Cindy had stayed out in the warehouse, staring at the statue and it's pieces. She knew how it was supposed to look but she wasn't as crafty as her father was with wood work. Gently she touches on of the pieces and tried to start putting it together. She wasn't aware of the cleaning going on in her home or that she was crying.

The master vampire's voice touched Red's mind. 'What happened? I've never seen her this way before and her energy has changed. What did you two do?'

As soon as the minions appeared Red pulled his legs to his chest. And he tried not to flinch as Ghirahim began barking orders. But somehow the vampire's voice came through his mind even with all the controlled chaos. "Her energy changed? What are you talking about?" This comment made him nervous and he attempted to stand up with all the minions running around. "I'm gonna go check on Cindy. I'll be right back." He started weaving his way through the chaos to get to the warehouse. And once he finally got there he knocked on the door lightly. "Cindy, you alright in there?"

Ghirahim only continued to look away. Red was probably just looking for an excuse to get away from him, or so he thought. It didn't matter though, he had to keep an eye on his minions. "If somethings broken you are to fix it! Not throw it away!" Of course, there was always ONE that didn't listen. His ear twitched at the sound of something being dropped into the trashcan. He snarled, stomping up and shoving the minion into the bag with the glass before tying it shut. He then scooped the bag up and went to the door, opening it and preparing to throw it outside. Once again, his anger had distracted him from what he SHOULD be paying attention to. He had just turned him and the entire house into a vulnerable target for any of the vampires. Perhaps if he were lucky they'd just go after the minion in the bag.

The master vampire's voice rang again. 'Something has changed. I'm sending my vampires to guard the area.'

He had indeed sent his vampires to guard the area. As Girahim opened the door, two vampires stood there. They looked at him but didn't move to attack as they usually would have.

As Red knocked on the door, it caused Cindy to refocus. She rubs her head a bit and then wiped her eyes. Had he asked her something? She shakes her head a bit. "I'm fine."

"Do you mind if I come in? Ghirahim's helping clean up the house, but I just felt the need to check on you." His hand was already on the doorknob, but he wouldn't enter without her permission. He still wasn't sure what the master vampire was talking about, but as long as the people in the house were safe he was willing to ignore some parts.

Ghirahm froze at the sight of them. It took a moment for his brain to process why they hadn't ambushed him yet. He raised a brow and gave them a quizzical look before holding out the bag and dropping it. "Perhaps you've already learned your place below me." he said as the bokoblin writhed in the bag. "But regardless of your creepy behavior I'm telling you I could care less if you suck this thing dry." He kicked the bag towards them a bit before stepping back in the house and locking the door. Honestly, he felt a bit spooked.

The vampires merely watched. They were on strick orders to only guard the place.
They would keep watch but they knew there was something darker than even them close by.

Cindy wipes at her eyes again and nods a bit. "Yeah, come in." She says.

He opened the door and stepped inside, gently closing the door behind him and starting to approach her. "He... tried to talk with me again. He said something changed. Your energy has changed... I don't really know what that means, but there should be someone out there guarding the house. From what, I really don't know. I just... the comment made me worried, so I thought I'd check on you. Older brother instinct, I guess."

Ghirahim wasn't sure what to think of the strange vampires outside the door. He peeped outside a window at them confused but couldn't possibly think why they weren't attacking anything. He walked over to some of his minions and knelt down, whispering to them and giving them orders to guard the door from any vampires that might try to get in. They muttered their gibberish to each other before giving a goofy salute, wobbling over to the door.

Ghirahim relaxed a little, standing tall and watching as things were slowly being repaired. His head turned left and then right. Red nor Cindy was in the room. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to help. Perhaps he'd even add a little bit. She did spare him an ear-load of yelling after all. He snapped, summoning up a vase of flowers from his place. Carefully, he set it down on the nearest table. Hmmm, maybe the room could use a little more. She looked pretty upset. He summoned up another vase, wandering through the house and putting it down on a counter. He sort of liked the idea of cleaning up so he summoned himself a duster. Yeah, this place seemed pretty in need of his touch. After summoning up a doctors mask and silly little apron he got to work, dusting off everything he could see.

She blinks as Red said what he did. This wasn't something she wanted to hear right now. She grimaced and looked away. Her eyes fell on the broken statue. "He has to be playing a trick....there is no other reason for him to say such things. He is using you." She says as she stares at the statue. "He took my father from me and wants nothing more than to finish what he started."

"I understand that. But I'm trying to be fair and see both sides of the argument here. I think he might have a reason to protect you. I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but I'm just putting it out there." As soon as he said this, his mind started zooming in all different directions, one landing on a particular question that he couldn't help but raise to his attention. Why did the vampire choose him of all people to communicate to? Why not Ghirahim, he was just as close to Cindy as Red was, if not closer. And even if he was just becoming a pawn, why him? He'd have to figure it out later, now he felt more concerned with Cindy's wellbeing. "So, um, new topic... um..." He was stumped. He didn't know what kind of thing Cindy would actually like to talk about, especially now with how stressed she seemed, so how was he supposed to change the subject?

Ghirahim had finished up the dusting rather quickly. As a demon he could move pretty fast, especially with the help of teleportation and his minions. He did feel a little tired out though, due to his role of usually watching everyone else work for him. He sat himself down in a char and summoned up another vase of flowers. Instead of leaving it lying around though, he pulled the flowers out and and proceeded to make flower crowns. This should cheer everyone up a bit, right? He wondered why he found himself so concerned about the mood. He didn't care! . . .Or so he tried to tell himself. He proceeded to make three of them. One for everyone. He went to the door and let them hang on the door knob just outside. They should be able to find them there.

He summoned up his own mop and bucket, starting to work on the floor. He had nothing better to do after all. It would be best to wait for Cindy's mood to lift before talking to her. A cleaner house should lift her mood, right? He hoped so.

She shakes her head slightly. "Look at it how you want but I will never trust that male." She turns her eyes back to the statue and once more tried to piece it together.

'If I could give her father back to her...I would. I could stop his death. I tried. She won't listen though. I picked you because she likes you. That other demon...he has cleaned the entire house. Is even mopping...so she may tolerate him better. Her father was all she had left in this world.'

Back