Blood Handy

He listened closely to the vampire's words, then nodded as he started back to the main house. "Right. Let me know if you need help with anything." He opened the door to find that the vampire had been right. It honestly surprised him to see Ghirahim, the all high and mighty, mopping the floor. But he decided not to comment on it, just smiled. "Need any help?"

Ghirahim's head jerked to the side and he found his face rather red. He had not expected either of them to be back so soon so he figured he could finish before they saw. The mop and bucket vanished, even along with the dirty water on the floor. "Uh--Nope." he said, grinning a bit goofily and sitting back in the chair. Wait, why not? He didn't like Red, right? Bah, forcing him to do chores would only bum the mood more. "Where is Cindy? Is she alright? Do you think I should talk to her?"

The minions in the next room had tried to piece everything broken back together but most of it was put together totally wrong. They certainly were not the smartest creatures out there. Little trinkets might seem a bit. . .discombobulated now but they tried for sure.

Cindy remained out in the warehouse for a bit. She needed the time alone. At least until she could stop crying so much.

"I wouldn't suggest it. I doubt she's in any mood to talk. So I figured I'd help with the cleaning here. But, from the looks of this place... you might not need my help after all. I guess you can be bothered to roll up your sleeves and do things yourself if you really want to." He smiled half-jokingly and started to enter the room itself, though seemed a little hesitant since he didn't know what parts of the floor Ghirahim had mopped before Red came back.

Ghirahim rolled his eyes, trying to put a straight face back on. "Idiot. If you slip I'm not going to help you up. But if you get the floor dirty again I'm gonna mop it with your hair." He pouted, leaning back in the chair and looking away. ". . . . .Do you think I should cook something?" Woah. . . .was Ghirahim. . . .trying to get along with Red?! "I'm not a bad cook if I do say so myself. . . ."

It took a bit of time but she did finally return to the house. The statue was still in pieces. As she got inside she paused in the door way. It was clean. The chaos was no more. She looked around a bit as she shut the door behind her.

Red paused a moment and took his shoes off, just to be sure he didn't get the floor dirty as he walked. He then was about to sit down somewhere and put them back on when Cindy walked in. He smiled at her before he did get his shoes back on again. "Just gonna say it, you have Ghirahim to thank for all of this. I would've helped, but I was with you and by the time I came back everything was like this." As he spoke, he started towards the front window and looked out at the vampires guarding the house. "Huh. He wasn't kidding."

Ghirahim eyed her when she walked back in. He sat up in the chair and then stood. "Uhm. . .Welcome back I guess. . ." He walked up to her. "Look I tried to fix most of it but I can't return this place to perfect." He held out his hand. "I'm sorry that I ruined your home." He looked off to the side. Seems he was getting a bit soft. His minions had all stopped what they were doing to peep in on this little moment. They couldn't believe their floppy ears.

Cindy blinks a bit at his words. She smiles, he was right it wasn't perfect but he had tried. That is what mattered, he had tried.

Gently she takes his hand. "Thank you. I appreciate it a lot."

She blinks when Red spoke of the vampires in the front. "What wasn't he losing about?" As soon as she saw the vampires she narrows her eyes. " He can stop with his games." She grumbles.

Red could hardly believe what he was hearing as well. As he watched Ghirahim and Cindy, a smile crossed his face. Maybe he had gotten through to at least part of the older demon, and he felt proud of Ghirahim for doing something like this. Then as Cindy approached the window and made her comment he seemed a little unsure of himself. "If he is telling the truth, then those guys are guarding us. Again, I don't know what they're guarding us from, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt."

Ghirhim's cheeks flushed slightly and he felt embarrassed of his actions. Still, he smiled at the thank you he received a bit shyly.

Seeing her scowl towards the vampires he remembered his little incident with them. He crossed his arms. "I don't think they're a threat. You see, I had to toss one of my minions out for disobeying and they didn't attack me. I admit I might have forgot of the dangers outside. . .but I could have handled myself if they were a problem. . ." Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that Ghirahim. "They haven't even sucked that minion dry yet. I'm guessing they were instructed not to hurt anyone on the property. The minion's probably done suffocated himself."

Speaking of minions. . . .His eyes glanced over to his group that was supposed to be cleaning. They all panicked, rushing back to work when they noticed his glance. He gave a small scowl, snapping and sending them away. It was pretty quiet now.

A delicious, WONDERFUL smell came from a nearby table. The dinner that was usually prepared at Ghirahim's place had been brought here. To Ghirahim it was a normal sight, but he knew for them they might appreciate it a little more then he did so he brought it here.

She shakes her head at them both. They were defending the vampires. "There has been no other threat in this entire city except him." She grumbles.

Then blinks as she smelled the food. Her stomach grumbles because of it.

He decided not to make any further comment on the matter, knowing Cindy would stick to her opinion. Which was fine by him, but he was still trying to see both sides of the argument, so he had at least some reason to believe the vampire was telling the truth. Anyway, once the smell of food him he did seem to perk up a little. Human food wasn't exactly a necessity for him, but that didn't mean he couldn't eat it. However he could only assume Ghirahim wouldn't want him to, since the older demon still seemed to be putting up some kind of tough guy act which caused him to act like he hated Red.

Ghirahim gave a small smirk. "Fussing about it won't help either of you." he said, walking towards the feast. "Eating will though. You should build up your strength and take a rest from all this stress." Happily, he seated himself down. "Look, I didn't bring all of this for it to go to waste. So you had better eat it." He looked to Cindy but then to Red. A sigh left him and he gave a frown. "I suppose I can feed the shrimp too. . . .Pets need their sustenance as well." He grinned.

She moves over to the table. Food did sound amazing. She takes a seat and realized that though going to that strange place had been a mess, it seemed to have connected them all together better. With Ghirahim acting a little nicer to Red, it did help her relax.

She nods a bit. "Thank you." She says to Ghirahim about the food and starts to eat. It was clear she was hungry but her appetite was small, still she ate what she could, knowing they all needed their strength.

After her second plate, she started to get sleepy. When was the last time she had slept? She didn't remember, oh wait yes she did, it was the short nap at Ghirahim' place before the pipe busted. Which reminded her she needed to call her teams and check in on them.

Even if he seemed a little hesitant, he approached the table and sat down. He paused for a moment, looking everything over before putting something small on his plate and taking a tiny bite. Surprisingly, it felt more appeasing to him than most human food he's eaten. He should've suspected, if it was brought over by another demon, it probably would've had some kind of magic to it. Even so, whether it was out of habit or anxiousness around Ghirahim, he tried to eat as little as possible. On top of that his eyes kept darting to the other demon for some reason.

Ghirahim began to make his own plate as well. He wasn't too shy about piling his plate rather high. It wasn't like he was going to run out of it any time soon after all. Still, as much as he had piled up he didn't stuff his face or anything. He didn't slouch at the table or chew with his mouth open and he ate rather slowly. He noticed the glances he kept getting though and rolled his eyes. "Shrimp, staring's not very nice. If I didn't want you to eat I could easily take all of this away from you." He gave him a bit of a dirty look. "Now if I don't see you take a big bite right now I'm going to shove a chunk of ham down your throat!" It might have been a threat, but Ghirahim really was trying to show he wanted him to eat. He just. . .had to find a way to make himself sound more authoritative about it. "Now take a big bite!" he hissed, almost like an angry father.

Cindy finished with her food as the two spoke , well one stared and the other made orders. She nods softly. "Thank you for the food. It was really good. I need to check on my teams. I'll be right back."

She gets up from the table and goes to make the few phone calls she needed to make.

Of course the 'authoritative' approach didn't really work on Red. Just made him put down whatever he was eating and turn his head away from Ghirahim, blocking his eyes to be sure he couldn't see the other demon. While he was grateful the older demon was letting him eat at all, he shouldn't have to force him to. Red wasn't used to human food anyway, and even if there was a magical property to this stuff it didn't change the fact that he was more accustomed to feeding from humans than anything else. Of course, as soon as that crossed his mind, he tried to forget about it.

Ghirahim granted Cindy with a smiled and a nod. As soon as she left the room however he jerked his head in Red's direction with a glare. He felt rather frustrated he was ignored, or rather, his demand was. He stood up and stomped over to Red quickly. One hand latched onto Red's hair and the other gripped a piece of ham. Grumpily he shoved it into the demons mouth before stomping off, muttering. "Stupid, ungrateful little--see if I ever be nice again. . "

He went in Cindy's direction, kind of curious to see where she was going but mostly focused on his little fit of anger.

Back