Blood Handy

As he started to get pulled into a sleep that would hopefully last until morning, the very thing he hoped to avoid rose to his mind. The exact dream he hoped he didn't have to have tonight. Nothing he could do about it though, this wasn't one of those lucid dreams that he could control. It just... happened. Unfortunately he wouldn't have anyone to try and wake him up from this one, like his brothers would usually do, so who knew how long he'd be there?

She blinked a little then nods softly as she accepts his hand. Standing up she moves to follow him. Sleep did sound good right now. It was difficult to really remember the last time she had slept a full night. Or at least more than four hours.

It made her wonder about the young demon randomly. She wondered if he was okay or not.

He smiled, then teleported them into another room. This one was a simple square shape, but no doors. The room was PIIIIIILED with all kinds of different clothes! They weren't organized, but there was definitely almost every kind of freaky fashion you could think of. He looked up at the huge pile and pointed. "Alright, I know how much free stuff rocks so go crazy lady." He giggled softly, giving a wink. "Next time though, it's going to cost you something."

His mind began to wander slightly. Did that other demon go home yet? He wasn't just lazing around, was he? He grumbled at the thought softly but soon shook the thought away, putting a smile back on.

She blinks a bit at all the clothes. It was impressive what he had there. She wasn't greedy and only got what she needed to sleep in. She found a comfortable pair of pj pants and a shirt to wear.

At this point, if anyone were looking at Red even by just a quick glance, he would appear almost dead, yet peaceful. It would take a closer look to see his chest moving slightly with his breathing, and know he was okay. This wasn't uncommon for these kinds of dreams, but anyone who didn't know Red wouldn't know that..

He gently reached out and took her hand again, then teleported them to a bedroom. This one was rather large and the bed was covered in black covers. The floor was black and grey tiles and the wall was a smooth grey stone. "It's a bit dark but if you'd like I can make adjustments." He released her hand and walked around a bit, making sure nothing was out of place. "I don't find you much a a fussy guest though." He ran his fingers across the top of the black dresser by her bed to make sure it wasn't dusty. A candle sat on the dresser as a light.

She blinks again as they were teleported once more. Her eyes take in the sight of the room. "It's beautiful to me." She says as she looks at everything. She didn't mind how it looked at all. It was soothing to her in some strange way.

"Glad you like it." He grinned as he lifted up a dustless glove. "So you'll be okay for the night on your own now? What time would you like up?"

Her eyes look to him now. "I should be fine." She smiles a bit. "I usually wake up earlier. About 4am or 5am depending on the jobs I have for the day." She says.

"I'll wake you at 4 then, so you have time to dine with me at breakfast. If that's all, I'll be on my way now." He smiled softly, giving a slight bow.

She nods softly at his words. "Thank you. " she moves to the bed with every intention of going to sleep and just resting for once.

Once she was curled up in the bed and her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep. She slept for a few hours that way, just curled up tight and resting.

After those few hours though, her phone began to ring. It keeps going for a bit before it wakes her up. With a groan she answers it. "Hello?"

"We got a problem! That bastard broke the main line and we can't get the water shut off. It's headed to the power grid. "

She jerks up in bed. "How the hell did he get near the main?! We protected that!"

"I don't know but he found a way. It's main line under the pillar building. Nothing is working. We need you here now. You know this city like the back of your hand."

"I'm on my way. Get the city to shut down the power to that grid. Switch the main flow to the back up lines at the y near section 46 and 47. It should slow the flow."

He smiled and gave a nod before teleporting off to his own room. There he curls up tightly underneath his covers and drifts off into slumber. It was a rather odd day, but ended quite well. It didn't take long for him to start snoring and he became completely relaxed under the covers warmth. Poor girl would have to come find him now, no way he's waking up from the wonderful dream he was having of his victory in the future.

She had to find him and get him to take her to the city. She should have known that bastard would do something. He was always doing something.

She gets out of bed and runs for the door then looks down the hall. She hesitates then tries to call for him. Maybe he could hear her. She hoped.

Ghirahim let out a groan in response, rolling to his side sleepily. He felt so sleepy there was no way it could be morning yet! He curled up in the blanket some more and continued to roll. Soon enough though: THUD! He rolled right off the bed onto the floor! It was then he woke up with a gasp and sat up quickly, startled and looking around.

Her eyes were full of worry. She needed to get to the city now. She called again for him. If that water reached the grid before the power was shirt odd then they would have trouble. Big trouble.

Hearing her call out at such a time made him wonder if his minions had tried to mess with her in any way. Quickly, he shook his head and scrambled to his feet before teleporting to her room. Seeing her not in it, he called out back to her and peeked out. It was then he saw her in the hall and he walked up to her, looking at her concerned. "What is it? You look fine so what are you whinging about?"

She jumps a little when he called corner suddenly. She looks to him. "There has been a mess in the city. I need to get there quickly. If I don't more than half the city could be killed."

His eyes widened and he soon frowned, moving forward and taking her hand. "I'd ask what the hell is going on but if there's no time I'll save the questions for later." With that, he teleported them just outside the shop.

She nods. "I promise I'll tell you what' going on after." She runs into her shop and makes sure all her tools were in place before pulling on a pair of rubber boots and grabbing her keys to the truck.

"Idiot! You're trying to drive somewhere when I'm here? I'll just teleport you!" He held out his hand. "Just tell me where to go! I didn't wake up from bed for nothing!"

Back